FIRESTONE MONRO VALVOLINE & JIFFY LUBE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: firestone monro valvoline & jiffy lube
There may be more specific results for "firestone monro valvoline & jiffy lube"
For more specific results for "firestone monro valvoline & jiffy lube"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
LGI Homes Substandard Material used and refuses to stand by their warranty Firestone Colorado
Author: Firestone, Colorado Builders & Contractors: LGI Homes Nationwide

May 14 2017
wal mart cantrell tire and lube oil change not properly done all oil leaked out and no seal on filter.ruin my mothers day little rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: wal mart cantrell tire and lube little rock, Arkansas

Apr 25 2017
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE BLEW UP MY ENGINE CANOGA PARK CALIFORNIA High and Dry Author: TARZANA , California Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CANOGA PARK, CA

Apr 22 2017
Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube, Liars and Thieves Nationwide Author: Loxahatchee, Florida Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Speedy Lube Had a tune-up done to my car put in the wrong spark plugs Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Speedy Lube Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 09 2017
LaserPrinterChecks 7 Vayoel Moshe Dr. Unit 101. Monro,NY 877-586-6377 SCAM !!! Never received my checks !!! I want my money back !!! They are not answering any calls!!! Monroe New York Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: LaserPrinterChecks Monroe , New York

Mar 19 2017
Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Waterloo Auto Service They overfilled the oil in my engine! They did not properly drain it! They admitted but made no help! Edmond Oklahoma
Tony Whitson Believes Old Cars and Old Veterans Do Not Count! Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Mechanics: Tony Whitson, Waterloo Quick Lube Edmond, Oklahoma

Mar 04 2017
Firestone Nationwide Author: St.louis, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Firestone Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Firestone Complete Auto Care Quoted services not needed Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Consumer Services: Firestone Complete Auto Care Akron, Ohio

Feb 15 2017
KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO MAZEN SAJAJA, MIKE For : Auto Repair, I was quoted a price for a Tune-up If i bought my own spark Plugs/ Egr Valve and the amount which was quoted prepared to pay,the amount came to be way more then what they quoted double and the same person which quoted me the price said he dont remember quoting me the following price and labor said it must have been someone else. also which left me owing $55.00 dollars more after repair was complete of repair the motor light was still one which was supposively went off and didn't after repairing spark plugs the vehicle sounds the same. 2 days later i took it for inspection and it fail due to motor light on Cedar Hill Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Auto Inspection: KWIK KAR LUBE & AUTO Cedar Hill, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Jiffy Lube David, Manager Didn't check transmission fluid that i paid for!! fallon Nevada Author: fallon, Nevada Auto Inspection: Jiffy Lube fallon, Nevada

Feb 09 2017
walmart charging for lube not done bentonville Nationwide Author: ocala, Florida Auto Service Stations: walmart Nationwide

Jan 26 2017
Firestone Auto Care Rip offs Bad service, over charging, rip offs, bad firestone, stay away Richmond Virginia Author: Richmond, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Firestone Auto Care Richmond, Virginia

Jan 24 2017
Firestone Auto Care Alignment done by auto center destroyed my tires Leander, Texas Nationwide Author: Leander, Texas Auto Tire shops: Firestone Auto Care Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
1980  Firestone Complete rip off Harker heights Texas comment Author: Killeen , Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone

Jan 12 2017
Firestone Attempted to charge me 3400 for a blown head gasket, gasket was not actually blown. houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone houston, Texas

Jan 11 2017
Firestone Complete Auto Care Incorrect Information and Service Carlisle Pennsylvania Author: Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Firestone Complete Auto Care Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Jan 09 2017
Speedy Lube Time stamped from speedy invoice 11:37 1/6/2017 Penna Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Speedy Lube

Jan 05 2017
Lube 'n' Go Warning!!!! Stray away from this buisness. My wife, who has very limited knowledge of auto mechanics was scared into getting services not needed. El Paso Texas Author: el paso, Texas Auto Inspection: Lube 'n' Go El Paso, Texas

Nov 30 2016
Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Our Town Quick Lube Incompetent Work Ethic Near Destroyed My Engine And Left My Car With Grease All Over It Orangeburg New York Author: Orangeburg, New York Auto Service Stations: Our Town Car Wash & Quick Lube Orangeburg, New York

Nov 26 2016
Jiffy lube False inquiry North Las vegas Nevada Jiffy Lube Is realy a consumer rip off Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube North Las vegas, Nevada

Nov 13 2016
American Lube Fast Went in on October 28th 2016 to get oil changed told they use the high mileage oil come to find out they did not use high mileage oil but they charge me the high mileage oil price $53.84 Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama US Postal Service: American Lube Fast Montgomery , Alabama

Nov 11 2016
Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. Bogus rebate program on tire purchase Internet Update #2; Firestone promotional gift card Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Auto Tire shops: Firestone Tire and Rubber Co. Internet

Oct 31 2016
Kwik Kar Lube Charges for a mistake in diagnosis Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Repair Service: Kwik Kar Lube Plano, Texas