Your Search | firestone monro valvoline & jiffy lube

Aug 20 2016
Bridgestone Firestone Tire rebate is a scam Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Bridgestone Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Groovy Automotive Groovy Lube Will not repair vehicle after acknowledging damage was caused during original repair Austin Texas
Author: ROUND ROCK, Texas Auto Mechanics: Groovy Automotive Austin, Texas

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 20 2016
Firestone Complete Auto Care Ripoff, cheat, non-caring, unprofessional. Nashville Tennessee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Firestone Complete Auto Care Nashville , Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
Valvoline instant oil change Vista ca, franchise owner and district manager and LIARS AND THIEVES!!!! Scandaless liars with 0.0 INTEGRITY. Caused US MARINE to loose business Vista California Author: Vista , California Oil Companies: Valvoline instant oil change Vista, California

Jul 19 2016
Valvoline Oil Change Center Oil Change Center Charged for repairs that they aren't certified to do Allen Park Michigan Author: Wyandotte, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Valvoline Oil Change Center Allen Park , Michigan

Jul 16 2016
Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Had AC compressor clutch changed and they never flushed system so it has blown 3 times and now has blown everything behind the compressor Citrus Heights California Author: Citrus Heights , California Auto Repair Service: Scotts econo lube and tune off Arcadia ave Citrus Heights ca Citrus Heights , California

Jul 07 2016
Jiffy Lube, Mario, Angel Broken Battery and Dipstick after oil change Diamond Bar California Author: Chino Hills, California Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Diamond Bar, California

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jul 05 2016
Firestone Complete Auto Repair, Southtown Plaza, Rochester, NY Major Rip-off (****) on Lock Cylinder Replacment Rochester, New York Author: Rochester, New York Auto Repair Service: Firestone Complete Auto Repair, Southtown Plaza, Rochester, NY Rochester,, New York

Jul 05 2016
Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive - Kendrick He was rude and assumed I did not know what I was talking about when I complained. Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Service Stations: Cherry Creek Express Lube & Automotive Denver, Colorado

Jun 20 2016
Firestone unnecessary repairs refuse warranty Round Rock Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone Round Rock, Texas

Jun 18 2016
Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 extreme price gouging PORT ORCHARD Washington Author: port orchard wa, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 PORT ORCHARD, Washington

14, Report #1311948

Jun 17 2016
Paradise Auto sales Paradise Lube and Oil, Paradise Auto center Ripped off my under age son illegaly grants pass Oregon Author: cave junction, Oregon Auto Dealers: Paradise Auto sales grants pass, Oregon

Jun 15 2016
Speed Lube Speed Lube overfilled my oil Canton Illinois Addendum to Speed Lube Overfilled my oil Author: Canton, Illinois Oil Companies: Speed Lube Canton, Illinois

Jun 13 2016
David Wynne Camaro Dave worst financial transaction for anything, in my entire life Firestone Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Repair Service: David Wynne Firestone, Colorado

Jun 13 2016
Jiffy Lube 1 Quart of oil after oil change scam Plantation FL and Eads TN Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Mechanics: Jiffy Lube Nationwide

May 30 2016
Jiffy lube Stripping oil drain plug Reno Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Jiffy lube Nationwide

May 24 2016
Jiffy Lube 1111 William Cannon Austin, Tx. 78748 Ruined engine by stripping drain plug and not telling me. Austin Texas Not Possible.... Author: austin, Texas Auto Security: Jiffy Lube Austin, Texas

May 17 2016
Havoline express lube Bad service Tucker Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline express lube Tucker, Georgia

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 16 2016
Firestone Poor warraty and cheap parts Hermitage Pennsylvania Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Firestone Hermitage, Pennsylvania

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 06 2016
Firestone Spark plug tune-up daylight robbery Nashville Tennessee
Get over it Author: Nashville, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Firestone Nashville , Tennessee

Apr 27 2016
CT Auto repairs and Lube Express A mechanic here stole the platinum from my catylitic converter and they knew I was moving 3,000 miles away Medford Oregon Author: Phoenix, Oregon Auto Repair Service: CT Auto repairs and Lube Express Medford, Oregon