Your Search | firestone on 9th st. n

Jul 24 2016
ACFS LLC They post job ad on craigslist. When you do the work they want to downplay you and not pay for what you did. Don't work for them. Brooklyn New York Be Gone! Author: Brooklyn, New York On-Line Business: ACFS LLC Internet

Jul 24 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water The room was dirty and stinking Wisconsin Author: Alabama Hotel: A Victorian Swan on Water Wisconsin, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2016
weapons universe dragons armory corporations stole money never sent merchandise not sure Internet Author: st cloud, Minnesota Sporting Goods: weapons universe dragons armory corporations Internet

Jul 24 2016
Aspen dental Well my front right tooth on my bottom partial popped out..and now they say that it is not coverd.. New york Author: Boonville, New York Dental Services: Aspen dental NY

Jul 24 2016
Bill Vanzandt Scamming on Craigslist Omaha Nebraska Author: Concord, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Bill Vanzandt Omaha, Nebraska

Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Canadians are NOT welcome Hypoluxo Florida
Author: Toronto, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: Yacht Club on the Intracoastal Hypoluxo, Florida

Jul 24 2016
'Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied Metabo Matrix Responded to an internet advertisement as seen on the Dr. Oz program for a product called,'Metabo Matrix' (05-12-2016). Filled out the information contact form for the 'FREE TRIAL BOTTLE', but paid the $4.95 for the shipping and handling and only applied phoenix Arizona phoenix Arizona Author: erie, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: 'Metabo Matrix phoenix, Arizona

Jul 24 2016
Dane County Auto Sales Nondisclosure of vehicle history. Stoughton, WI, Wisconsin Author: Montello, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Dane County Auto Sales Drought on,, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2016
Sears Sears' installation thugs would not let me refuse delivery after improper installation and took my existing range even after I demanded it back. on-line Internet
Author: Kennewick, Washington Department & Outlet Stores: Sears Internet

Jul 24 2016
Proffesional Recovery Consoltants THey are collecting on a false debt. Had scared my so bad I almost had a heart attack. Telling me they will take everything I own and put me in jail. I was so scared I beleived them and paid them some money but now after doing some research there is no record of this so called debt. Durham North Carolina Author: monroe, Georgia Collection Agencies: Proffesional Recovery Consoltants Durham, North Carolina

Jul 24 2016
SkinComplexRx or EyeComplexRx $175.90 charged to me without shipping or receiving product! Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Websites: SkinComplexRx Internet

Jul 24 2016
Skin elements Pay $.99 shipping was charged $97.00+ on Trial item,,no notice that is was a continuous charge California Author: greensburg, Pennsylvania Beauty Products: Skin elements California

Jul 24 2016
sleepys sold me a 3000.00 bed it was very uncomfortable management would not talk to me when I complained and they have very deceptive credit practices like making your income double the amount you tell them it is I would sleep on the floor before ever doing business with them again calumet city Illinois Author: calumet city, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: sleepys calumet city, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2016
Blue Wave Trading Blue Wave Trading AutoTrader has recompiled and stolen the software powering the blue wave precision autotrader from MicroTrend to avoid paying the license fee for NinjaTrader strategy indicators powering the NinjaTrader 7 algorithmic trading software - breaking NDA, copyright and agreement of sale and usage. 29 Mahae St, Makawao, Hawaii 96768
Author: Surfers Paradise, Alabama Computer Software: Blue Wave Trading Internet

Jul 24 2016
Cashnet Kevin Pinto Went into my account and had on hold 1000 in my checking and 1000 in my saving and stole the money that was mine. Left my account with an overdraft balance of $872.00 California Internet California Author: OKLAHOMA CITY , Oklahoma Banks: Cashnet Internet

Jul 23 2016
Avangate says the bank got my refund, it's not there Netherlands Internet Author: PHILA, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: Avangate Internet

Jul 23 2016
Julie Lindberg Antiques Julie Lindberg Ebay Thief - Julie Lindberg will buy your antiques and scam you on Ebay Wayne PA Author: Seattle, Washington Antiques & Second-hand: Julie Lindberg Antiques Internet

Jul 23 2016
orders @ mybonuscenter.com www.magcustomerservice.com during the finalizing of my on line order i was shown a FREE BONUS for ordering this purchase online Internet Author: Anna, Illinois Motorcycles: orders @ mybonuscenter.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Freester.com Svcrt.com Pulled Bait & Switch scam on me AFTER I paid for service. Then, lied about it when confronted. Internet Author: Malvern, Arkansas Websites: Freester.com Internet

Jul 23 2016
Email Processing System Jay Brown Jay Brown took $25 for email processing ad then $37 for a top affiliate website Internet Internet Author: St. louis, Missouri Work at Home Business: Email Processing System Internet

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Sauer Incorporated - General Contractor Doesn't pay their workers on time Corporate: Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Orange Park, Florida Builders & Contractors: Sauer Incorporated Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
WILBER AND ASSOCIATES WILBER GROUP Wilber is trying to collect on a debt I am responsible for, they haven't produced any papers bearing my signature which is against the FAIR DEBT CREDIT REPORTING ACT, SECTION 807, and False and misleading presentation 15 US 1962Ee. NORMAL Illinois
Author: Carmicheal, California Collection Agencies: WILBER AND ASSOCIATES NORMAL, Illinois