FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION CORPORATION Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first american home buyers protection corporation
There may be more specific results for "first american home buyers protection corporation"
For more specific results for "first american home buyers protection corporation"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Andrew The Handyman Beasley Andrew the Handyman Hired him to paint a 2BR rental including ceilings. Did a horrible job! Uneven, splotchy, didn't paint edges! Arlington Texas
Author: Colleyville, Texas Home Improvements: Andrew The Handyman Beasley Arlington, Texas

Jul 24 2017
TLG*BUYERS TLGBUYERSTLG*GREATFN Fraudulent and unauthorized charge Westerville Ohio Author: Anaheim, California Buying Clubs: TLG*BUYERS Westerville, Ohio

Jul 24 2017
At Home Inn Chicago Shady Business Practices Chicago Illinois Author: Springfield, Illinois Hotel: At Home Inn Chicago Internet

Jul 24 2017
Global Cash flow Global Cash Flow Center and Home Cash Flow Program Disceptive Business Practices Washington Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Attorney Generals: Global Cash flow Internet

Jul 24 2017
Xium Corporation Greg Dockery CEOXedia Technologies XECO Energy Corporation Greg Dockery and his girlfriend is a scammer first class. They collected money from people and disappeared. Corona Internet CA Author: West Covina, California Electronic Manufacturers: Xium Corporation Internet

Jul 24 2017
America's 1st Choice Warranty/America's 1st Choice Home Club/AFC With Some Warranty Companies Promises Are Made To Be Broken Marietta Georgia Author: Roselle, New Jersey Warranty Companies: America's 1st Choice Warranty Marietta, Georgia

Jul 24 2017
INSTAsmile Spent 319$ on clip on vaneers & after sending in my first impressions they tell me they were not good enough, after they sent me more impression material- I went to my dentist to have him do it & then they tell me THOSE are not good enough and they can't do anything for me. SCAM. Nationwide Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Consumer Services: INSTAsmile Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Allura Serum Fountain Valley, CA. 92728 California Author: Lunenburg, Massachusetts Home HealthCare: Allura Serum Internet

Jul 24 2017
First Cash Advance Internet Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: First Cash Advance Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Absolute Home Renovations Anthony Hartman N Royalton, Ohio Worst contractor ever. Hired them to renovate home and to build fence. N Royalton Ohio
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Building Services: Absolute Home Renovations N Royalton, Ohio

Jul 23 2017
Marco Ryland First Credit Services Inc Charged $2000 to create a credit profile in order to get funding and disappeared with the money. Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Marco Ryland Clearwater, Florida

Jul 23 2017
National Corporation Inc. RANDY HIRSCH Financial fraud California Author: Clearwater, Florida Financial Services: National Corporation Inc. California

Jul 23 2017
Atlas Services Inc Atlas Services, Atlas Mechanical Selling falls home service contracts and not honoring product. Beware !! Boynton Beach Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Maintenance Companies: Atlas Services Inc Boynton Beach , Florida

Jul 22 2017
HSBC Mortgage HSBC Mortgage Nightmare - They lied, misled and tricked me out of my home Brandon Florida Author: Laughlin, Nevada Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Internet, Select State/Province

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
American homes 4 rent American homes for rent Breach of contract, warranty of habitability Tampa Nationwide
Author: Lutz, Florida Real Estate Services: American homes 4 rent Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Neuro Revive Will not refund my money. I did follow their protocall La.Mesa California Author: Freedom, Pennsylvania Home HealthCare: Neuro Revive La.Mesa, California

Jul 22 2017
Micheal Boston terrier home Boston terrier puppies never buy online !!! Virginia Beach Virginia Internet
Author: San diego, California Credit Card Fraud: Micheal Boston terrier home Internet

Jul 22 2017
First Class Bullets and Brass I ordered and was chargeed for 45acp Brass Small Primer 1200ct Bulk Sandwich Illinois Author: Hatfield, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: First Class Bullets and Brass Sandwich, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
Safeguard warranty company 1299. And no protection Atlanta Georgia Author: NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut Auto & Truck Rental: Safeguard warranty company Atlanta , Georgia