Your Search | first approval benefits

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 17 2017
First American Home Protection Paid Huge Premium, & many fees to get Nothing! Van Nuys California Author: Carlsbad, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Protection Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
first premier funding LLC firstpremierfunding.com amityville New York Author: AMityville, New York Questionable Activities: first premier funding LLC amityville, New York

Jan 17 2017
Vincent Dudek Bermont GageTheresa Dudek Does not pay venders or contractors. Get your money first! Fraser Michigan Author: Fraser, Michigan Manufacturers: Vincent Dudek Fraser, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Nuevoderm Derma Wide, Wrinkleremoved, PRN Skin Revivepro STOP!!! DON'T ORDER. THEY WILL TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT APPROVAL? HENDERSON NEVADA Author: Lake City, Florida Beauty Salons: Nuevoderm Internet

Jan 15 2017
Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Ordered trial products. Charged twice for one of them. Didn't receive the products for over a week. Charged auto-renewal of $89.95 with only 4 days to try it out. Complete scam. Do not buy from this company! Don Mills, ON M3C 0J9 Internet Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Misc. Health Specialists: Skin Benefits dab Skin Endear / Eye Endear Internet

Jan 14 2017
First Perfect Sale firstperfectsale Liars and Deceivers Hong Kong, China Internet Happy Ending Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Artist Galleries: First Perfect Sale Internet

Jan 13 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG/Andrew Serafin Price Gouging, Bait and Switch, Non-performance Geneva Geneva Author: Somewhere, Florida Business Consulting: First Fidelity Trust AG Geneva, Other

Jan 12 2017
American Automotive Equipment REVIEW: Customers feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Automotive Equipment offer a 1-year warranty on parts - from top to bottom & stock an enormous parts inventory of parts in a state-of-the-art warehouse in Cleburne, Texas. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Port Chester New York *UPDATE: American Automotive Equipment recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business. Charles and his company do make things rite Author: BETHESDA, Maryland Sales People: AMERICAN AUTOMOTIVE EQUIPMENT PORT CHESTER, New York

Jan 12 2017
Bobby Finance Loan Services Bobby GreenGreen Finance Fraudulent loan services, documents, loan approval New York City Internet Revised information Author: Arlington, Texas Loans: Bobby Finance Loan Services Internet

Jan 11 2017
Serenity Point Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Serenity Rehab is dedicated to helping our clients recover from addiction. Serenity Rehab takes an unique approach to the problem as not every person is the same and use an individual methodology for handling substance abuse.*UPDATE: Serenity Point Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Serenity Point Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Chesterfield, Virginia Mental Health: Serenity Point Recovery Verified RECOMMENDED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Serenity Rehab is an inpatient, residential, drug and alcohol addiction, dependence treatment center, detoxification facility, rehabilitation program, and recovery organization. Serenity Rehab offers private, confidential addiction treatment to individuals who suffer with substance abuse with different drugs or alcohol. Marne, Michigan

Jan 11 2017
Cell Science Systems REVIEW: ALCAT, Cell Science Systems clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Cell Science Systems. Cell Science Systems dedication to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Deerfield Beach, Florida *UPDATE: Cell Science Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Wimpish Profits, Bad Business Model Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cell Science Systems operates a CLIA certified laboratory, FDA inspected registered cGMP medical device manufacturer meeting ISO EN13485 standards. Cell Science Systems best known for pioneering Alcat Test for food & chemical sensitivities. Cell Science Systems – ALCAT, specialty clinical laboratory, develops & performs laboratory testing in immunology, cell biology supporting personalized treatment. Deerfield beach, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Strobesnmore Strobesity n'more Owner scams first responders of there hard earned $ Westerly Rhode Island Author: danielsville, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Strobesnmore Westerly , Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
America's First Choice Home Club AFC Home Club This company is a complete ripoff!! Marietta Georgia Author: Thousand Oaks, California Home Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta , Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Central Payment A TSYS Joint Venture; First National Bank of Omaha; CENTRAL PAYMENT AND THEY'RE REPRESENTATIVES JASON STEPHENS ARE DISHONEST, RIPOFFS AND EMBEZZLERS San Rafael California Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment San Rafael, California

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida