Your Search | first call movers

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
First Perfect Sale firstperfectsale Liars and Deceivers Hong Kong, China Internet Happy Ending Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Artist Galleries: First Perfect Sale Internet

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Mydietlogin.com Paleo Will not take call to cancel charges Internet Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Mydietlogin.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG/Andrew Serafin Price Gouging, Bait and Switch, Non-performance Geneva Geneva Author: Somewhere, Florida Business Consulting: First Fidelity Trust AG Geneva, Other

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 11 2017
Strobesnmore Strobesity n'more Owner scams first responders of there hard earned $ Westerly Rhode Island Author: danielsville, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Strobesnmore Westerly , Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
America's First Choice Home Club AFC Home Club This company is a complete ripoff!! Marietta Georgia Author: Thousand Oaks, California Home Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta , Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ageis Industries LLC Jason Carter will document take pictuers call the sheriff DFS to have our family broken up in order to break us down so will leave neighborhood. He doesn't want us here. Pacific, Missouri retraction /apology Aegis Industries LLC Author: Pacific, Missouri Business Consulting: Ageis Industries LLC Missouri

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

Jan 10 2017
Global Movers & Storage Nina, Errol Ed Dishonest and Lacking in Morals - DON NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY Internet Author: Florida Moving Companies: Global Movers & Storage Internet

Jan 10 2017
AppXone AppXone Training Centre Are Scammers Be Careful!!! Don't Hire Them. This company buys fake comments on freelancer.com to trick you into hiring them. I am warning you!!! Do not hire them. Also, ask them to go on a Skype call face to face they will tell you They stole money & wasted my time. Karachi pakistan Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: AppXone Karachi,

Jan 10 2017
American Cash Awards John Brown Call imediately to claim award. Three phone numbers 804 876 4281, 876 889 2394, 815 515 0459 Jamaica Author: Woburn, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: American Cash Awards

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
The phone guy West Covina Mike taulli Do not ever do business with Mike Taulli who is the owner of the business. He's a sleaze bag. He changes your phone system's password so you cannot access it so that the easiest maintenance you need to do, you need to call him. The guy charges $150 per hour. You've been warned! West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Work at Home Business: The phone guy West Covina West Covina, California

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Royal Republic aka Lakeisha Black SHE LIES AND SAYS SHE'SAID THE CEO OF A LABEL AND HAS ARTIST. SHE HAS NO LABEL OR ARTIST. SHE IS THE ARTIST. IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL THE NOISE SHE CALLS HER MUSIC. Baltimore Maryland
Author: Savannah, Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Royal Republic aka L Internet

Jan 09 2017
A- SECURITY JANE WILSON CONTINUOUS AMOUNT OF CALLS AFTER TOLD NOT TO CALL BACK KNOXVILLE,TN Nationwide Well..... Author: harriman, Tennessee Communications & Networking: A- SECURITY Nationwide

Jan 09 2017
Riverside Alpha Group Luis VasquezAnthony Saude This collection agency has called me many times about an account that is not mine and that I have nothing to do with. They are rude and have refused to remove my name from the records and have even stated that they will continue to call me. I Tustin California Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agency's: Riverside Alpha Group Tustin, California

Jan 08 2017
Plymouth Relocation Services Unprofessional Movers, Zero Customer Service, Liars Lake Success New York Author: Williamsport, Pennsylvania Moving Companies: Plymouth Relocation Services Lake Success, New York

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 08 2017
Credit One They call 3 times a day everyday. Weekends and Sundays included. When I pay them, the account never adds up the same between the phone internet and email causing me to overpay and lose money. Las Vegas Nevada There has to be more to this story Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Multi Level Marketing: Credit One Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide