Your Search | first call movers

Jul 29 2014
US Bank National Association I purchased a $25 Mastercard Gift Card. When tried to use it for the first time it came up as CARD NOT ACTIVATED.  Internet Author: fort wayne, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank National Association Internet

Jul 29 2014
Newport Marketing Tried to threaten me to pay them $498 during the call or else they were to take action against us. Sunny Isles Florida Author: Columbia, South Carolina Travel Services: Newport Marketing Sunny Isles, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Delbert Services Corporation Cash call and Western Sky I browed a $1000.00, they said $1500.00 but I received on $1000.00 Been paying 198.00 Since 01/2013. I have paid 3762.00 thus far, So they have made 2762.00 off me not including the $1000.00. I cant do it anymore. Please Help! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Financial Services: Delbert Services Corporation Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 29 2014
southern bbq pits /Willie Freeman Purchased a Big Daddy Smoker from southernbbqpits.com/Wille Freeman.5 months and no smoker I email southernbbqpits daily and another lie as to why its not delivered? I asked for a refund and no can do? Willie Freeman is a first class con artist? He is full of lies,don't be scammed this company will not deliver any productthey only deliver liesand take your money. asheboro North Carolina Author: okeechobee, Florida Building Services: southern bbq pits asheboro, North Carolina

Jul 29 2014
drivetime of charlotte nc my daughter bought a car from drivetime and after 9 month they came and got the car said there was no insurance on the car first of all i was told we only needed liability which i put on the car i know she had insurance because i was the one paying it big ripoff company charlotte nc Author: waxhaw, North Carolina Car Financing: drivetime of charlotte nc Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
UNCI Phone call Re:old debt but, refused to name creditor. Riverside California Author: Olympia, Washington Questionable Activities: UNCI Riverside, California

Jul 28 2014
RV Fridge House Tate's Welding and Repair This company charged my credit card $515.00 for a cooling unit for my Norcold refrigerator in my RV. As of this date almost one month later I have not received this unit.. I called on Monday and they answered my call.. On Tuesday I called back and was very upset that they didn't get back with me... The man told me that he wasn't trying to scam me and he didn't want my damn money.. However, another week has passed and still no cooling unit.. They now will not answer my calls... I have been scammed... They have my damn money as he called it but still no part .. Please these people need to be stopped... Conway Arkansas Author: Erwinville, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: RV Fridge House Conway, Arkansas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Western Sky/Cash Call RIPOFF COMPANY ANAHEIM, California
Author: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania Loans: Western Sky/Cash Call ANAHEIM, California

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
special security force special security force phoenix az special security force bad service, unprofessional people, false promises and statements... phoenix, Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Security Services: special security force phoenix, Arizona

Jul 28 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 28 2014
WEST COAST FENCE OF TAMPA DO NOT CALL THEM THEY HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Tampa Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: WEST COAST FENCE OF TAMPA Tampa, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Best Movers of America, Donna, Ashley BEST MOVERS OF AMERICA IS A SCAM!!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. FLORIDA Nationwide Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Moving Companies: Best Movers of America Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
First Response Garage Door Aptly named: First Response. Will sell you new stuff, but fail to come for tune up appointment, no call back, nothing. Seattle, and Puget Sound Area Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Home Improvements: First Response Garage Door Select State/Province

Jul 28 2014
scarred guitar,s sean berry jollie, cathy call internet fraude, no delivery orlando florida
Author: Zoetermeer, Florida On-Line Business: scarred guitars Internet

Jul 28 2014
LUMA HYDRATE The company charged $4.95 for a free sample of product. It was no where mentioned that I will have to pay a recurring charge in subequent months. But they charged $ 89.95 on July 14, 2014 from my credit card. The first charge of $ 4.95 for free sample was charged on June 27. I received the free sample but nothing more. This is clear cheating, and I reuest for an action against the company which is defrauding hundreded of persons. Dont know Internet Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: LUMA HYDRATE Internet

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 28 2014
Scarred Guitars Sean Berry Jollie and Cathy Call This company is not sending individuals who ordered products and not issuing refunds. Orlando Florida Author: Gilroy, California Unusual Rip-Off: Scarred Guitars Orlando, Florida

Jul 28 2014
Elite Moving & Storage, Inc. Elite Movers damaged property and will not respond to claim Sun Valley California Author: Alba, Texas Moving Companies: Elite Moving & Storage, Inc. Sun Valley, California

Jul 26 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Go Touch Down Travel & Tours REVIEW: Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa & Touch Corporation 100% dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa & parent company Touch Corporation operate under the same philosophy... Customers are first priority— always. Sarasota, FL; Oakville, ON; Johannesburg, SA..*UPDATE: Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa & Touch Corporation pledge their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa and Touch Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bradenton, Florida Travel Agencies: Touch of Africa Sarasota, Florida

Jul 24 2014
First American Property & Casualty Insurance AKA First American Specialty Insurance Company INSURANCE SCAM! TAKE YOUR MONEY AND WHEN IT COMES TO PAYING BACK, THEY DENY CLAIMS!!! Santa Ana California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Title and Escrow Services: First American Property & Casualty Insurance Santa Ana, California

Jul 23 2014
Francis David Corp First Hudson Leasing Property lien without ever doing business with First Hudson Cleveland Ohio Author: Canton, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Francis David Corp Cleveland, Ohio