Your Search | first capital financial services

Dec 08 2016
CHEF LARON CRUZ JIMELL GILMORE I ordered a Thanksgiving feast from him and I paid him $200.00 for food and I never received it. Tried texting him and calling him and I didnt receive any response, havent heard from him since. Please beware of this crook! garland Texas Author: HOPE, Arkansas Restaurant Delivery Services: CHEF LARON CRUZ garland, Texas

Dec 08 2016
Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers performing unauthorized credit checks to their existing credit card customers Nationwide An answer for you--- Author: Spring Hill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Kay Jewelers Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Teresa Townsend I was contacted by Teresa Townsend in November 16,2016. She said she found our company through the Houzz web-site and was in need of our services. She and her family were going to move to this area and needed someone to meet the delivery people and set the home up with her own furnishings. The communication was exclusively through email and it was broken English and very difficult to get answers. She sent photo of herself with her kids and said she was deaf. She signed our agreement and said she was going to send a check, but I never received a check from her. But, oddly on the day we were to do the work we did receive a check that turned out to be a scam. I don't know if they are related. Internet Author: Anaheim, California Architects & Designers: Teresa Townsend Internet

Dec 08 2016
KESTER APTS. LLC ANCHOR PACIFICA treated unfairly to my 82 year old mom & i...never painted or replaced carpet for 16 years?? ripped us off for not having renters in july 2014-bill came 2016? charged us $604.00 & now they moved the ash trays and state it is a not smoking.. i have lived here 20 years. i have over 300 emails.. lies pasadena California Author: SHERMAN OAKS, California Disability Services: KESTER APTS. LLC pasadena, California

Dec 08 2016
Kevin Spear-IKON Talent Management Identity theft attempt, Malware 345 Park Ave, New York, New York Nationwide Author: Santa Ana, California Employment Services: Kevin Spear-IKON Talent Management Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Management Business Consultants LLC Imran Khan management.businessconslt@gmail.com Beware....Its a SCAM! New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Management Business Consultants LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
ccs credit collection services I suspect fraud Norwood Massachusetts Author: Garland, Texas Collection Agencies: ccs credit collection services Norwood, Massachusetts

Dec 08 2016
Federal Taxrelief.Inc. Barry FootlickKenneth HalversonDean Tucci TEFT BY DECEPTION Wood Dale Illinois Author: BUFFALO GROVE, Illinois Attorneys & Legal Services: Federal Taxrelief.Inc. Wood Dale, Illinois

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

10, Report #1342091

onestop-locksmith.com Jacked up the rate . Con artist Nationwide Internet
Author: Greenfield, Indiana Emergency Services: onestop-locksmith.com Internet

11, Report #1342084

Dec 08 2016
Public Reputation Business Claim Center Fraud Boca Raton Florida Author: Wilton, Maine Consumer Services: Public Reputation Boca Raton, Florida

12, Report #1342076

Dec 08 2016
TheNotarySpot, Inc. Notary Spot Currently in Breach of Contract Seabrook, TX Nationwide Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Financial Services: TheNotarySpot, Inc. Nationwide

13, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

14, Report #1342072

Dec 08 2016
Core Skincare Slamming customers after they buy the trial. Toronto Internet Author: Central, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: Core Skincare Internet

15, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

16, Report #1342047

Dec 08 2016
xfinity-comcast i feel i'm being ripped off due to being charged for a telephone service i dont have or need and an internet speed i'm not getting ever! Nationwide Bundled Services Author: warrenton, Virginia Internet Services: xfinity Nationwide

17, Report #1342049

Dec 08 2016
Hertz-Hotwire Internet Fraud Malvern, Pennsylvania Author: Berwyn, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Hertz-Hotwire Malvern, , Pennsylvania

18, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

19, Report #1342029

Dec 07 2016
Alturas at Burien AKA The Heights at Burien run by: Trinity Property Management These people charge a ridiculous amount of rent and they don't fix issues that arise in any of the 543 units the tenants have to pay w/s/g, electric, and gas on top of paying an absurd amount of tent to live in tiny a*s apartment's Burien Washington
Author: Burien, Washington Neighborhood Services: Alturas at Burien Trinity Property Management Burien, Washington

20, Report #1342022

Dec 07 2016
Superior consulting services, Rowland Heights, CA Scandelist company, David Ramirez, took $200 working p/t min. wage knowing he would not deliver Rowland heights California Author: Downey, California Realtors: Superior consulting services Rowland heights, California

Dec 07 2016
Amazon Digital Services LLC Bait and Switch !!! No Satisfaction or Customer Service Here!!! Internet Author: Austin, Texas Computer Mail Order: Amazon.com Internet

22, Report #1342013

Dec 07 2016
ADR Firm / National File & Claim Service threat felony bank fraud theft of services Nationwide Author: Oswego, New York Collection Agency's: ADR Firm Nationwide

23, Report #1342008

Dec 07 2016
Dukes Renovations LLC or Tony's Dukes Renovations LLC I got into a contract with Dukes Renovations LLC, PLEASE DO YOUR SELF A FAVORITE 'DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PEOPLE' Tony R dukes and with his wife Shawkina Kirby Dukes.  Run the other way. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Consumer Services: Dukes Renovations LLC Florida

24, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

25, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet