Your Search | first consumer national bank

May 01 2016
Reelvidz Billed my bank 80$ i dont know who they are or how they got my bank info. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Video Stores: Reelvidz Internet

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

May 01 2016
Jason Lee Russell Ssa ssi office Puyallup wa.suit A 811 south Hill Park Puyallup this is the place that lie and take my money they say they paid me $350thous dollars but can not give me the account they paid all this money to or the bank name and they paid me $31,000 a yea ssa ssi Bonney lake Washington
Author: Bonney lake, Washington Abusive Parents: Jason Lee Russell Bonney lake, Washington

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
Payloadz Shannon@ support Hostile, Money Hungry, Inconsiderate, Sneaky, Arrogant New York New York Author: Mobile, Alabama Consumer Services: Payloadz New York, New York

May 01 2016
VLHEALTH took money from my bank account twice Internet Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Eye Care: VLHEALTH Internet

May 01 2016
myheritage ltd they have taken out of my bank acc. amount of $74.99, i do not know for what or who they are! Nationwide Author: morayfield, Other Credit Card Fraud: myheritage ltd Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
SmartEcoPeople US LLC Monica Giltonemail: monica_gilton@smartecoprojectus-hr.net The company refused to pay my monthly fee and withdrew funds from my bank account. Hollywood California Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cash Services: SmartEcoPeople US LLC Hollywood, California

Apr 30 2016
elite construction David Friesman he scammed my bank accounts for over 14000 dollars in 2014 northport florida Author: colorado springs, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: elite construction Internet

Apr 30 2016
Rays Culinary Delights Instant marketing servicessocial media Took my Money. Gave No Product. Promised Refund. Did not deliver product or refund Internet
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Consumer Services: Rays Culinary Delights Internet

Apr 30 2016
black kids haven taking childrens photos submitted and insisting for the consumer to watermark the childs photo in order to share on facebook and then profitting off of the childs photo by selling them off as their own atlantic city Internet Tanya Nicole Snell needs to get over it Author: columbia, Maryland Computer Fraud: black kids haven Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Left Hand? Right Hand? Doh! Phoenix Arizona Way Too Quick To Condemn Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
NUC Sports, National Underclassman Sports, NUC Combine Nondisclosure of expired credit New York Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Fitness Consultants: NUC Sports Internet

Apr 29 2016
Todd Dalton byebyetvbill.com, Discreet Doctor Hiring Never paid for services rendered South Carolina Author: Oklahoma Consumer Services: Todd Dalton Internet

19, Report #951957

Apr 29 2016
Infinity Roofing and Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Infinity Roofing & Siding commitment to total customer satisfaction. Infinity Roofing highest quality products manufactured – hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Houston Texas *UPDATE: Infinity Roofing & Siding pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Infinity Roofing and Siding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service. Reply to Posted Comment against Infinity Roofing Author: St. Charles, Missouri Consumer Services: Infinity Roofing & Siding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. 5 year workmanship warranty - material warranties ranging from 25 years to 50 years for all steep slope roofing - hail, storm damage roof repair, metal roofs, emergency disaster restoration, maintenance, insurance claims, leaky roofs. Earth City, Missouri

Apr 29 2016
Jasper Contractors Verified REVIEW: Jasper Contractors commitment to total customer satisfaction. Jasper Contractors past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality roofing and HVAC services to homeowners. Atlanta, Baton Rouge, Cincinnati, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, St. Louis. *UPDATE: Jasper Contractors pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jasper Contractors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Magna, Utah Roofing Companies: Jasper Contractors | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. Provides the highest quality roofing and HVAC services to homeowners. On-site verification by Ripoff Report. Internet

Apr 28 2016
US Bank, California They have destroyed me financially. Can't make it to Dialysis thanks to them! Nationwide Nationwide Refused to address first and foremost complaint Author: Cedarpines Park , California Banks: US Bank, California Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
National Products - Joe Hale Disappeared when invoice was mailed. Signal Hill California Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: National Products - Joe Hale Signal Hill,

Apr 28 2016
MyPerfectResume.com LiveCareer Ltd. Deceptive charges. Charged for a subscription that was never authorized and refused refund over $150 Internet Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Consumer Services: MyPerfectResume.com Internet