Your Search | first consumer national bank

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
US Bank Bank Error Resulting in Incorrect Credit Report and WILL NOT FIX!!! Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit & Debt Services: US Bank Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Meta Bank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander MetaBank, CashNetUSA, James Alexander, 3127888022 Chicago Illinois Author: Columbia, Missouri Loans: META Bank or CashNetUSA (thats what they say) James Alexander Chicago , Illinois

Jul 11 2014
National Truck Group National Truck Funding Kept My Insurance Check and Refused to sell truck after 1 year period Gulfport Mississippi Author: Toqerville, Utah Car Financing: National Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jul 11 2014
Simple Filings This is a scam, and also perpetuating a fraud. They sell something they don't own that is free. Social Security is a Federal intity. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Simple Filings Internet

Jul 11 2014
EZ Cash Loans http://www.myezpaydayloans.com/ This company has said that they are taking legal action due to a loan they privided to me that never happened. I have checked my statements and spoke with my bank because they have scared me so bad. This does not exsist los angelos California Author: austin, Texas Cash Services: EZ Cash Loans los angelos, California

Jul 11 2014
Consumer Tax Relief, Consumer Tax relief (New York) Consumer Tax Relief Only Relieves You of Your Money! They are like a shady car salesmen and a 50's diner waitress. Newport Beach, CA and New York Office Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: Consumer Tax Relief Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Impact Knowledge Institute REVIEW: Dedication of Impact KI executive team & employees to 100% customer satisfaction. Impact Knowledge Institute’s approach to business focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Impact Knowledge Institute pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Knowledge Institute recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forest Park, Illinois Computer Marketing Companies: Impact Knowledge Institute St. George, Utah

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
value point distribution Crystal Lee and Steve Winston First no delivery of $2,413.00 Hot Tub. Wait 8 months for promised refund then the refund check bounced! Mill Valley California Author: Keaau, Hawaii Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: value point distribution Mill Valley, California

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Tony Griffi handsongolfconsulting.com lie untruthful deceiving fraudulent secretive unprofessional ripoff disaster lunatic Camlachie, Ontario
Author: Sarnia, Ontario Golf Courses: Tony Griffi Camlachie, Ontario

15, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
USDirectory.com Yellow Pages Deceptive Marketing Practices & Unauthorized Bank Account Access Internet Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Search Engine Optimization: USDirectory.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
First Choice Emergency Room - Billing First Choice Hidden Massive Charge Dallas Texas Author: Austin, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Consumer Cellular Cellphone company endorsed by AARP advertises on TV first 30 days service is free. When you turn off before 30 days, doesn't honor advertised information Nationwide Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Comenity Bank Sent to collections for an $18 service fee that was just over 30 days late. Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Comenity Bank Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Viaguard Accu Metrics Hello I've also contacted this company regarding non invasive prenatal test. First off let me say the staff is extremely RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! Harvey was the first point of contact at he comes off like he cares and is wiling to do anything to get the test material out you with no problem. Ontario, Canada Author: Boston, Massachusetts Liars: Viaguard Accu Metrics Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Superior Protection Plan First Automotive Protection Corp Said to me calapiers would be covered then told repair shop they would not cover repair Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Superior Protection Plan Albuquerque, New Mexico