FIRST CONSUMER NATIONAL BANK PORTLAND OREGON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first consumer national bank portland oregon
There may be more specific results for "first consumer national bank portland oregon"
For more specific results for "first consumer national bank portland oregon"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
AVALURE Face Cream & Eye Serum, BEAUTYAR8777416899OR,YOUTHFULSE NV Scammed, lied and robbed by Avalure California and Oregon Author: California Skin Care: Avalure Huntington Beach, California

Jun 27 2017
Dermagraffix LLC sarasota I had a nightmare experience with Liz and Gilda from Dermagraffix. Instead of delicate lip liner I got a thick ragged tatto outside of my lips. When I voiced my concerns they were incredibly rude. When I asked for my money back they went ballistic. I am taking them to court. I will update this review as the case will progress. Sarasota FL
Author: SARASOTA, Florida Consumer Services: Dermagraffix Florida

Jun 27 2017
First Health Access Liberty Health Fake Insurance - How is this Legal? Florida Author: Kingwood, Texas Health Insurance: First Health Florida

Jun 27 2017
pacific air don't pay their vendor roseville California Author: San Antonio, Texas Consumer Services: pacific air roseville, California

Jun 27 2017
Try Pure Body Elite Excel Garcinia Bought excel garcinia and next thing I have 193.71 charged to my bank account. Internet Author: Silver Lake, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Try Pure Body Elite Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
PNC Bank Bethlehem Pennsylvania 18017 PNC BankZainab Kitabwalla Employees and overall bank mislead customers. Freeze accounts and steal your money for as long as they like! Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Banks: PNC Bank Bethlehem PA 18017 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
Blue Water International Blue Water Soaps & cleaning products are free for life, but forget to mention there is a $75.00 s&h fee. Carrollton Texas Author: Humble, Texas Consumer Services: Blue Water International Carrollton, Texas

Jun 27 2017
Platinum Garcinia Cambogia I was looking at Dr.OZ and he endorsed the product . I was skeptical at first but when I seen him talk so highly about the product I thought I was OK . The customer service said they were in Utah Internet Utah
Author: Tampa, Florida Political Cover-ups: Platinum Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 27 2017
National Detail Pros. Christopher J. Worthen & Vanessa Worthen Damaged my Boat and Told me It was Like That Draper Utah
Business Sent by National Detail Pros Doesn't have a Business License Author: Citrus Heights, California Cleaning Services: National Detail Pros. Draper , Utah

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Pretty much all including the ombudsman of Maine. Sanford Maine Author: North waterboro, Maine Consumer Services: Maine Department Of Health and Human Sercices Sanford, Maine

Jun 27 2017
FIRST US CAPITAL US CAPITAL NIAGARA FALLS NYUS CAPITAL THEY HAVE THREATENED ME WITH JAIL OVER A CREDIT CARD I NEVER HAD, THREATENED FAMILY MEMBERS, HARASSED MY JOB NIAGARA New York Author: WASHINGTON DC, Dist of Columbia Collection Agencies: FIRST US CAPITAL NIAGARA, New York

Jun 27 2017
CNA National Warranty Corporation Fake Coverage Nationwide Author: Oxford, Connecticut Auto Warranty: CNA National Warranty Corporation Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 26 2017
Amarillo National Bank I sold a Car to a bad person who finance it thru Amarillo National Bank he did not pay for the car so they sued me for $22050.64 Texas Over You Head Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Amarillo National Bank Texas

Jun 26 2017
Ambient Air Heating and Cooling Dishonest Company. Avoid them! Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Consumer Services: Ambient Air Heating and Cooling Tucson, Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Fidelity Financial Inc David Hull and Rita Adams Consumer Swwepseakes Los Angeles, California Author: University Place, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Fidelity Financial Inc Los Angeles, , California

Jun 26 2017
American Express Amex double-charging for premium car rental protection Nationwide Author: Portland, California Car Insurance: American Express Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
sears home warranty cross country missleading Fort Laurderdale Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Consumer Services: sears home warranty Internet

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 26 2017
Excel Garcinia and Excel Slim Scam, Bank Account Charged after cancelation Internet Author: Abingdon, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Excel Garcinia and Excel Slim Internet

Jun 26 2017
Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty REVIEW: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty trustworthy and reliable.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty assisting investors in the beautiful Republic of Panama since 2010, operate with the highest level of ethics and transparency in the Panama real estate business.  Committed to customer satisfaction, proven track record, based on hundreds of satisfied customers, always strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty committed to customer satisfaction, always resolving issues quickly and efficiently. Their mission: to create a long-term relationship with valued clients.  Panama Property Connection / Punta Pacifica Realty listen, take action, and put clients first.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty | Ripoff Report Verified™…businesses you can trust. Luxury Property Management Company In Panama. Punta Pacifica Realty is Luxury in Panama Real Estate helping clients with Stress Free International Real Estate. Panama Property Connection “one stop real estate – financial group” allowing clients to enjoy benefits of owning property in Panama leaving all details to Panama Property Connection Nationwide