FIRST CREDIT AMERICA MY PERFECT CREDIT CLEAR CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first credit america my perfect credit clear credit
There may be more specific results for "first credit america my perfect credit clear credit"
For more specific results for "first credit america my perfect credit clear credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Tactical Wholesalers Refused to accept return of a product that did not meet my needs once received Internet Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Customer: Tactical Wholesalers Internet

Aug 16 2017
Thrive Market I CANCELLED my membership during free trial period, confirmed by email & phonecall, they CHARGED ME $60 ANYWAY, CANNOT GET A REFUND, NEED A LAWYER TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THE$E BEA$T$! I AM ELDERLY AND SURVIVE ON $300 A MONTH S.SECURITY- I CANNOT AFFORD EVEN A $5 MEMBERSHIP, LET ALONE $60 THEY JUST STOLE FROM ME! THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND NASTY AND THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL!! PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW Nationwide Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Thrive Market Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Perfect Skin Unknown Unexpected continuing association with charges Internet Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Perfect Skin Internet

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 16 2017
Priceline Moving & Storage Stole my money and did not provide the service Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving & Storage Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
Dream Vacation Passport My Travel Vacation PassportPreviously known as CheapTrips Threatening calls to be reported to collection agency for non-payment for LIFETIME membership Sasasota Florida Internet Author: ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport Internet

Aug 16 2017
Kevin Williams Said I had 3 charges against me and threatened me saying that I will go to jail and lose my job New York Nationwide Author: Durham, North Carolina Criminal Justice System: Kevin Williams Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
jetcoinandscott chandler im 72 andfor my daughter scammed for bit coin for 34000,00$ ripped us along with first company as Gladiacoin not surephno 2057438866 think lusiana area code is205 Author: jax, Florida Cash Services: jetcoinandscott chandler Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Derma Genetix,  I was charged over $94 out of my checking account without my approval or consent. Number listed for me to contact company says to leave number to call , no answer. When I went on their web site the man on other end said he was an answering company and took my name and number for call back Stansbury Park Utah Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetix Stansbury Park, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Company has harassed me for years !! Over a 300.00 credit which has been charged off years ago . Credit card was from 2004 and collection was past Michigan statue of lilmitations Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Accounting: Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Money Network First Data, Metabank Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Banks: Money Network Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Latin America Baseball Classic LABC, Santo Domingo Diamond Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque, Big League Edge LABC, Latin America Baseball Classic, Bert Fernandez, Jim Parque Dominican Republic Internet Author: Stockton, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Latin America Baseball Classic Internet

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
MASSEYS MASSEYS.COM False credit terms Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Clothing Stores: MASSEYS Internet

Aug 16 2017
Amalfi Kealex Group LLC Global Exchange Partners, LLC Ronnie Dukos Took my customers down payment of $2500 for financing on a trailer and disappeared. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Edgewater, Florida Brokerage Companies: Amalfi Kealex Group LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Wageworks Executive escalation Suspended access to my FSA money. In addition wont provide help to resolve the issue and remove suspension Author: Chicago, Illinois Customer: Waterworks Executive escalation

Aug 16 2017
Collectors PBA John Goldstien John Goldstein of Las Vegas charged me $1500 on 12/24/13 for insurance on stamps he was selling for me to someone in China. As soon as he got the money he no longer answered my calls. It is as if he fell off the face of the earth Las Vegas Nevada Author: Emmetsburg, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Collectors PBA Las Vegas, Nevada