FIRST CREDIT AMERICA MY PERFECT CREDIT CLEAR CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first credit america my perfect credit clear credit
There may be more specific results for "first credit america my perfect credit clear credit"
For more specific results for "first credit america my perfect credit clear credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #451928

Apr 26 2017
Accredited Tax Group - Donald O'Rouke They did nothing but take my money San Francisco California They ripped me off too! Author: Ramona, California Internal Revenue Service: Accredited Tax Group - Donald O'Rouke San Francisco, California

Tswisswatch Threatened to ruin my life China Internet
Author: Glendale, California Jewelry Stores: Tswisswatch Internet

Apr 26 2017
Abelman Lending Group These ppl seem legit with their contract and phone calls but after i sent the 450 down they then wanted another 450 after they ran my Give me give me San Jose California Author: LONDONDERRY , Nova Scotia Loans: Abelman Lending Group San Jose, California

Apr 26 2017
VIKING MARINE SERVICES and Ron Dvorak Individually Completely Stole my money and I believe he sold parts off my engine Polk City Florida Author: Temple Terrace, Florida Small Business Services: VIKING MARINE SERVICES Polk City , Florida

Apr 26 2017
John Victor DonFrancesco hiqualityparts-ebay store,con artist Sold me a Harley fork,never sent,He sent Paypal a echeck-no good,still has my money,$805.00 Gilbert Arizona
Author: Maddingley, Alabama Motorcycles: John Victor DonFrancesco Gilbert, Arizona

Apr 26 2017
Acs inc Galbo sims holdings Acs threatened to serve me/ took payment from my accct. Using galbo than emailed me threatening again Don't know Don't know Author: Claremore, Oklahoma Loans: Acs inc OK

Apr 26 2017
Xtreme Kurves Ordered garment and have had no contact since Houston apparently Internet Author: South Coogee, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xtreme Kurves Internet

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 25 2017
Dr. Paul Chason Dr chason ruined my smile. disfigured my lips. I cannot smile anymore. De Mar ca Author: Henderson, Nevada Doctors: Dr. Paul Chason

Apr 25 2017
Garmin Display on Vivosmart too large to read. Call to Garmin ended with a discovery of a virus on my computer they could fix or $250-$350 and no, cold not fix the fitness tracker display. Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Garmin Internet

Apr 25 2017
First Data Global Leasing First Data Merchant Services, First Data, Northern Payment Systems First Data Global Leasing (FDGL) Refusing to Release Merchant from Lease Agreement Coral Springs, FL Nationwide Author: Ventura, California Credit & Debt Services: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Christian National Church Christian National Church completely went beyond not only doing something illegal but went against my beliefs as a Christian. I am sick to my stomach! Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Liars: Christian National Church Internet

Apr 25 2017
ECMC & GC Services I call and the automated system tells me someone else has my loan Raeford NC Author: Raeford, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: ECMC Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
dateinasia they banned me for no reason and i want my account back texas or australia texas or australia Author: ottawa, Ontario Unusual Rip-Off: dateinasia

Apr 25 2017
Chancy villeroy Andre villeroy Chancy villeroy opened many credit cards under my name for 80000$ got all the money and disappeared. I was supposed to get a loan and I got scammed instead Los angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chancy villeroy Los angeles, California

Apr 25 2017
Renew Eye Serum MYESYRUM Unauthorized Fraudulent Charges to my credit card Internet Author: LOVELAND, Colorado Skin Care: Renew Eye Serum Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Vehicle Services Department they sent me a letter saying that their records show that i did not contact them about having my vehicle service contract updated. Plano Texas Author: Stony Point , North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
Outdoors Online Camping and Fishing Outletcampingandfishingcs.gmail.com I never received my order that I placed December 10, 2016. I emailed several times, with no reply to date. I called the toll free number and got a recorded message that the number had been disconnected or changed. san antonio, texas Internet
Author: iota, Louisiana Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors Online Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Erick Brent Services undelivered Compton California Author: davenport, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Erick Brent Internet

Apr 25 2017
House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne We wasted $264. On a bridesmaid dress for my daughter to wear at my sons wedding. It came in 3 sizes to big for her. Orland Park Illinois Author: Morris, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: House of Brides Orland Park Illinois. -manager Joanne Orland Park , Illinois

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
National Processing Center Wanting my signature, phone number, spouse, Birthdate of myself and spouse to see if I qualified for a special funds from Social Security for final expense planning. Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Spring Branch, Texas Personal Services: National Processing Center Washington, Dist of Columbia