Your Search | first credit america my perfect credit clear credit

Feb 13 2016
READY DEBIT GOLD I request a card to card transfer feb 5 2016 and it is now feb 13 i still have not had access to any of my funds that was transferred over a week now. I call everyday and get the answer that they are having problemswith their IT Dept. it's been over a week and i am highly upset that i cant access my funds to even get my babies diapers and food. I would like to file a lawsuit against the company for holding my funds causing me to be late on paying my bills and provide for my kids for over a week, Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: READY DEBIT GOLD Nationwide

2, Report #1241947

Feb 12 2016
OATS Transportation SW Missouri OATS, OATS of Missouri, Dallas County OATS, OATS Transit. OATS Inc. OATS Injured Me by Ignoring Safety Procedures and Refuses to Take Responsibility. Years of Reported Mistreatment of Riders and OATS HAs Ignored ALL of it. Springfield and Columbia Missouri
A Follow Up From the OP Author: Buffalo, Missouri Taxi & Limousine Services: OATS Transportation Springfield,

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
green dot corperation green dot mastercard broke.scammed,dishonest,no help from cs pasadina Nationwide Author: truxton, New York Credit & Debt Services: green dot corperation Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
Central Billing, LLC Readers Discount Center Received a collection notice letter of owing $938.85. My wife paid for it with a money order unknowingly that it was a complete ripoff.. Los Angeles California Author: WINGATE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Central Billing, LLC Los Angeles, California

Feb 12 2016
ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Island pool service cam to my house and destroyed my swimming pools he left stains and chunks came off the pool marcite finish they claimed to certified and have experience but this richard and dana mckinney scammed me and now they wont return my calls and voice message or text stay far away from them or youll be just as sorry as i am now Clermont Florida Author: Oroando , Florida Pool Services: ISLAND POOL SERVICE RICHARD &DANA MCKINNEY Clermont, Florida

Feb 12 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Ideal Buyer’s executive team, along with their employees are fully committed to their clients and the appropriate development of their intellectual property. *UPDATE Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Pending Author: Bellingham, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Internet

Feb 12 2016
Texas Auto Credit Solutions Worst Service after a great car buying process Georgetown Texas Update and Correction to Original Author: Austin, Texas Car Financing: Texas Auto Credit Solutions Georgetown, Texas

Feb 12 2016
LVNV FUNDING LLC Niagara Credit Solutions, Inc They are trying to scam me in the amount of 3375. 00 saying I owe sears national bank this money Boston Massachusetts Author: Brockton , Massachusetts Questionable Activities: LVNV FUNDING LLC Boston, Massachusetts

Feb 12 2016
TD Bank Horrible customer service or concern So answer this... Author: albany, New York Credit & Debt Services: TD Bank

Feb 12 2016
NOVUS NovusSerum, NovusSkinLift Scam,..Requested sample only & within 2 weeks charged my card $200 Dontknow Internet Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Products: NOVUS Internet

Feb 12 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets SCAM Unauthorized credit card charges after membership cancellation Internet Author: Buffalo, New York Beauty Products: Sedona Beauty Secrets Internet

Feb 12 2016
EHG Fulfillment, LLC Their website advertises a 90 day money back guarantee. I contacted the company numerous times, via support@maleenhancementdoc.com and they never refunded my money. Internet
Author: Camarillo, California Drug Manufacturers: EHG Fulfillment, LLC Internet

Feb 12 2016
Pool Deals Ripped me off for my pool cover and or my refund grand island New York Author: manteca , California Sporting Goods: Pool Deals grand island, New York

Feb 12 2016
tmobile over ten years T-Mobile jacked my bill around overcharging me and nobody could give me answers why it kept changing since it was unlimited. inowed $52 now they are trying to say I owe $354 and its greedy to think you can tarnish someone's credit if they don't pay up even if they are fake charges el cajon Nationwide Author: el cajon, California Cellular Phone Companies: tmobile Nationwide

Feb 12 2016
IADT Tampa Committed fraud to get me enrolled. Now my education is useless! Tampa Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: IADT Tampa

Feb 12 2016
Modlily.com I ordered a dress from them and they did not send it and wont refund my money Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Customer: Modlily.com Internet

Feb 12 2016
Mike Lavallee dba Killerpaint Mike Lavallee ignored written contract, ruined my race car, stole my money. Snohomish Washington Author: Enumclaw, Washington Body Work & Repair: Mike Lavallee Snohomish, Washington

Feb 12 2016
Speedy Cash Adv. America Semrad law firm Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Loans: Speedy Cash Internet

Feb 12 2016
CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC Exelon CorporationConstellation NewEnergy, Inc.Constellation Energy Power Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Gas Choice, LLCConstellation Energy Services – Natural Gas, LLCBGE Home Products & Services, LLCBGE HomeConstellation Electric and Constellati Constellation Hijacked My Company's Electric Supply Without Authorization De Pere Wisconsin Author: Keyport, New Jersey Electrical Services: CONSTELLATION ENERGY SERVICES, INC De Pere, Wisconsin

Feb 11 2016
Flagship Merchant Services also doing business as ipayments including the rep, Johnathan Goddard and supervisor Westly S. Dishonest, Theives, Liars! They will say anything to justify stealing money from honest people. Thousand Oaks California Author: Carpinteria, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Flagship Merchant Services Thousand Oaks, California

EuroPay Solutions Switzerland Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EuroPay Solutions Schindellegi - 8834 Switzerland /Las Vegas, Nevada, Select State/Province

Feb 11 2016
ratemortgages.com.au Unauthorised credit card transactions Sydney New South Wales Author: Sydney, Other Banks: ratemortgages.com.au Internet

Feb 11 2016
Frontline Mobility Premium PharmacueticalsVydox Billed my debit card never sent product Georgia Author: Ocala, Florida Pharmacies: Frontline Mobility Georgia

Feb 11 2016
Vote Exchange I paid them with my bank card which they withdrew and never recieved my votes Internet Author: Blacklick, Ohio Internet Services: Vote Exchange Internet