FIRST CREDIT AMERICA MY PERFECT CREDIT CLEAR CREDIT Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first credit america my perfect credit clear credit
There may be more specific results for "first credit america my perfect credit clear credit"
For more specific results for "first credit america my perfect credit clear credit"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Hoverkicks The sneaker I bought only last one month the light started not working at first one shoes didn't charge at all when I first got it, than they replace it. But it still not working my kids doesn't even use no more since it doesn't woek at all so basically I gave money for a product that never work in the first place. Internet Author: South Richmond Hill, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Hoverkicks Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Colorado Home Advocacy Center Carolina Galang ,Gloria Anderson, Sergio Lawrence Completely tricked. I called them in need of saving my home, they convinced me that they could do the job .They had me fill out multiple paperwork's send multiple emails lots of documents stating information that they requested in order to submit to Banks to stop the foreclosure on my home. Nationwide Author: Aurora, Colorado Loan Modification: Colorado Home Advocacy Center Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
National Student Loan Associates Informed me that after about 4 payments my loans would be forgiven. California Internet Author: durham, North Carolina Adult Career & Continuing Education: National Student Loan Associates Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Victoria Osteenwife of Joel Osteen They advertise anti ageing cream, imply the time for trials is running out, charge for postage only 4.95 but, once you order sample, they begin you bill you. 84.00 and it is recurrent, one charge was 94.00. Nothing is said when you initially order that they will continue to send, no words that would indicate this. THhey lie wihen you call to cancel, imply it is cancelled and when you call back, your order had been put back in the computer again. So that the confirmation numbers have no meaning. THis is horrible for a ministers to be a part of this. Houston Texas or Fountain Valley, California, Sa Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Suissserum/Victoria Osteen Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2017
Janet Seeley Ordered sample of product as advertised, received. Then I got another package and then another. Finally checked my credit card and found I was being charged over $89.00 on my credit card. I only ordered sample. There was no where on advertisement that said I was subscribing for future products. Only wanted samples, did not want nor did I sign up to keep receiving product. Trenton Michigan Author: TRENTON, Michigan Skin Care: Janet Seeley Trenton, Michigan

Jul 26 2017
https://real-clear-skin.com https://real-clear-skin.com real clear skin aka skin fresh MD San Diego Internet Author: redmond, Washington Skin Care: real-clear-skin.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Great Call I've tried for hours to get my two 90 year old parents set up with these devices. The software is so glitchy and 5 people had 5 different solutions. Finally, when a rep told me we hadn't paid the activation fees (we had), I had to give up and send back the equipment. Apparently we're the first people who have two parents who need this protection. unknown Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Emergency Medical Services: Great Call Internet

Jul 26 2017
screambox will not canel stealing my money i do not know Internet Author: white settlement, Texas Video Stores: screambox Internet

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Allumiderm Maxbody, Lugtimelesskin. (These are the names charged on my Credit Card) Allumiderm made unauthorized charges on my credit card. Internet ( Nv is in credit card) Author: Ward, Arkansas Skin Care: Allumiderm Internet

Jul 26 2017
Thompson Cigar Company Thompson and Company Company hacked my credit card account and charged it. Tampa Florida Author: lubbock, Texas Questionable Activities: Thompson Cigar Company Tampa, Florida

Jul 26 2017
Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing I meet Pamela through her husband Tolbert who was my counselor I brought writing to my session it was away for me to release. my counselor he asked if I had a publisher he gave me a business card of his wife Pamela Antoinette larde . Lawrence Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Con Artists: Pamela Antoinette larde Tandem lights publishing Lawrence, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Harry Ritchie's Everett Washington Run my credit for layaway?? Lied over and over to make sale Everett WA Author: Everett, Washington Jewelry Stores: Harry Ritchie's Everett, Washington

Jul 26 2017
naps-gear.com Ripoff, took my Western Union Money and will not respond to inquiries Internet Author: East Amherst, New York Misc. Health Specialists: naps-gear.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Scott and Stacie Burke We hired them to paint an entire interior walls of main floor. and they walked away with 50% deposit and only finish up one bedroom and one bathroom. The deposit was more than what they got paid for according to the break down of the contract they sent us. They only showed up for first day and at the end of the first day, they started complaining about the walls and showed up late the second day and only finish up another coat of pain and left us with unfinished work. We contacted them multiple times trying to work things out but it seemed to us that their plan was to walk away since day 1 and just come up with excused of dr's appointment, and traffic for not showing up ontime or at all. I mentioned to them that the money they got is basically stolen from us because it is not equal to the service that was rendered and they used a very bad language and came up with more excuse... Summerville South Carolina Author: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Home Improvements: Burke's Interior Painting and Handyman Service Summerville, South Carolina

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com Took my money for products that were never shipped to me. They got away with 350.00 worth of psn50 gift cards. These people need to be arrested and the money refunded. Utah Author: Chatsworth, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Yonsalon.com Utah

Jul 26 2017
tci total visa total visatci TOTAL CARD TCI SOLUTIONS Horrible service, scam, overcharged, credit card abuse Sioux Falls. South Dakota Nationwide Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: tci total visa Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I don't recall asking for a sample of Nuvajen Anti-aging serum. But I assume I did. But it would have been for postage only! I am a senior. And I would not have money to buy $98.71 worth of anything! I will be reporting this to the Missouri Attorney Generals Office. I worked for the Governor of State of Missouri through my office of Tourusm for 37 years. I did not order this! I am disputing this! Sherman Oaks California Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Michael Harrison, Attorney at law rude , disrespectful receptionist, put this on my credit report even though I am disputing it. padding the bill and not sending me the actual documentation from the doctor's office denville, new jersey Author: clifton, New Jersey Doctors: Michael Harrison, Attorney at law New Jersey

Jul 26 2017
Consortium Group LLC This company publishes ads for pure life Garcinia saying they will send you the product for the price of shipping only. The company then charged my checking acct. $89.00 and refused to allow me to return the product for a refund. Akron Ohio Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Jul 26 2017
TNT Inc. Brian Holm, HR managerSusan Ashback, SupervisorDamien Wilkins, TNT Inc. Claimed to be part of TNT Inc., a subsidiary of Fedex. The Supply Chain Assistant receives packages from Fedex or UPS and examines, takes pictures of contents, repackages using downloaded pre-paid labels, uploads picture and shipping receipt. On probation for 1 month, at the end of which, employee is to be paid salary and per package bonus. Employment agreement is emailed and signed through Docusign. Access to company User Panel dashboard through Packnship website. Internet Author: Oconomowoc, WI, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: TNT Inc. Internet