Your Search | first credit of america my perfect credit

Jul 23 2014
Pretrial Intervention Getting numerous threatening calls,about pre trial, if i dont or my attorney fails to call back then i waive my right to a trial? I have called back and hung up .. asked to have my name removed. rude and they wont tell you what you have done ???? i assume its a financial transactation but unsure what ? san antonio texas Author: midway park, North Carolina Cash Services: Pretrial Intervention San Antonio, Texas

Jul 23 2014
MEDTECK SERVICES MEDTECKFREDDY ALEAGA THE PERSON FREDDY TOOK MY CHECK AND CASH IT BUT NEVER SEND ME MY UNIT BACK, NEVER CALLED ME OR ANSWERS HIS PHONE BOHEMIA NEW YORK Author: TAMPA, Florida Medical Supplies: MEDTECK SERVICES BOHEMIA, New York

Jul 23 2014
RoseGal Offered $20 store credit for $210 of useless poor quality merchandise Nanshan District Shenszhen Author: omaha, Nebraska On-Line Stores: RoseGal Internet

Jul 23 2014
bluedolphinmagazine They have 90 day money back guarantee, I cancelled my subscription within that time & they charged 21.46, original sucription rate was 89.00 online Internet Author: Sanborn, New York Internet Service Providers: bluedolphinmagazine Internet

5, Report #1119839

Jul 23 2014
mark hamilton MY name is CHARLES W**** I got a neothink book I want my money back it is a scam I don't want it I want my money back the neothink book cost me $139.00 than they say its coded buy a book to uncode it for a hundred dollars.i want my money back they said the money will flow in they lied i have every letter they have sent.just give me my moneyback dallas Texas Author: chester, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: mark hamilton dallas, Texas

Jul 23 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Jul 23 2014
MITCH the Party Crasher SACHAROFF, MITCH SACHAROFF THE PARTY CRASHER, MITCH SACHAROFF PARTY CRASHING SERVICE HANDS ON PR MITCH the Party Crasher Sacharoff IS AN IDENTITY THIEF WHO STOLE MY IDENTITY AND RIPPED ME OFF FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FALSELY CLAIMING HE WAS A HOLLYWOOD PRODUCER AND PUBLIC RELATIONS MAN. MITCH SACHAROFF IS A HOLLYWOOD FRAUD. DO NOT TRUST THIS SCAM ARTIST AND CON MAN. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Ticket Sales: MITCH the party crasher SACHAROFF Los Angeles, California

Jul 23 2014
The Dog House My Way of the Highway Breckenridge Colorado Author: Somewhere in, Colorado Animal Services: The Dog House Breckenridge, Colorado

Jul 23 2014
Premium Seats USA Premium Seats USA falsely advertised and did not follow thorugh with their package deal & notified me after they ran my credit card tying up mu funds for days. Hollywood Florida Author: Brandon, Mississippi Ticket Sales: Premium Seats USA Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2014
coastal credit llc interest paying is 35% on average. the loan document I signed says 21.95% is there anything I can do? my vehicle should have already been paid nashville Tennessee Author: madison, Tennessee Loans: coastal credit llc nashville, Tennessee

Jul 22 2014
Judge Padilla Drinking and Driving? Failed UA's? Child Molest? Equals Custody! Surprise, Arizona Author: surprise, Arizona Court Judges: Judge Padilla Surprise, Arizona

Jul 22 2014
29 Prime REVIEW: 29 Prime clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with 29 Prime. 29 Prime commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide and International Service. *UPDATE: 29 Prime recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ Author: charllotesville, Virginia Brokerage Companies On-line: 29prime Internet

Jul 22 2014
change-my-postal-address Another Victim of the Address Change Scams Kuala Lumpur Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Fraud: change-my-postal-address Internet

Jul 22 2014
MMASLIMDOWN.COM 888-97896806 CHARGE OF 49.95 APPEARED ON MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION OR CONTACT FROM ME. THE COMPANY HAS AGREED TO RETURN MY MONEY IN 10 DAYS. THIS IS ATROCIOUS AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO TOLERATE THIS ABUSE. Internet Author: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: MMASLIMDOWN.COM Internet

Jul 22 2014
breedmasterane corso BREEDMASTER, THANKS FOR KILLING MY DOG broward couny Florida Author: pompano beach, Florida Animal Services: breedmasterane corso broward couny, Florida

Jul 22 2014
Jay (Jason) Gordon Velocity Real Estate Group - Jason (Jay) Gordon OC Coast Realty, occeo1@gmail.com, jay@occoastrealty.com, velocitymarketing88@gmail.com Thief, Preys on Unaware, Thinks you won't fight back, lies to both parties Orange County California Jay took my (large$) deposit for a rental home and lied about why I didnt end up getting the rental... Stole the money! Orange County - Laguna Beach California
Author: Laguna Niguel, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jay (Jason) Gordon Internet

Jul 22 2014
Northpointe Motors Traverse City Sold me a junk car! Leaves me hanging to deal with all the problems on my own. Traverse City Michigan Author: Suttons Bay, Michigan Auto Dealers: Northpointe Motors Traverse City Traverse City, Michigan

Jul 22 2014
FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Frank Stout This Landlord is a thief. He never returned my Security Deposit and overcharged me two months instead of one month. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Landlords: FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Brooklyn, New York

Jul 22 2014
USA Legal Aide, FELDMANMEAD877 326 2646 Credit Card Debt Elimination, charged $1,195 to my credit card Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: USA Legal Aide Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
singlehop singlehop dedicated servers; singlehop managed servers singlehop lost $300,000 in custom programming and five years' historic data on their fully managed server--and then could not recover any of their own backups--total loss of my data chicago Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Web Hosting: singlehop Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Auto Transport Alaska Pretended to set up shipping for my car then went bankrupt after I paid Auburn Washington Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Transporters: Auto Transport Alaska Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 21 2014
OVH.com OVH.com Lost Me My Biggest Client On 7.21.2014 Montreal Internet Author: Fairfield, Connecticut Internet Services: OVH.com Internet

Jul 21 2014
Smart Auto Las Vegas Lied and told me they would be able to help when really all they seemed to want was to get me into the office to get my info. Do not trust this company. They seem fraudulent and should be investigated. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: Smart Auto Las Vegas Las Vegas , Nevada

Jul 21 2014
Citi Bank Payroll Payroll Card Fraud - ZERO Customer Service Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank Payroll Select State/Province