Your Search | first data and bank of america

Sep 18 2014
PNC Bank ATM Ripoff Washington DC Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Banks: PNC Bank Washington, Dist of Columbia

Sep 18 2014
advance america loans kevin miller, Daniel grey said i was approved for a loan made me pay up front unk south carolina Author: grove city , Ohio Loans: advance america loans South Carolina

Sep 18 2014
Fulton Bank of New Jersey Where is a $5 check cashing fee going? Penns Grove New Jersey Author: Carneys Point, New Jersey Franchises: Fulton Bank of New Jersey Penns Grove, New Jersey

Sep 18 2014
International Travel Solutions, LLC Vacation Services of America, Inc. Deducting money out of my account and no services rendered. Cannot talk to live person and/or return calls several days later. Maitland Nationwide Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Travel Services: International Travel Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Enterprise Rent- A Car Enterprise Rent-A-car Damage Recovery Unit FROM Damage Recovery Unit pay the amount due credit card debit card or bank account $3364.34 Monongahela Pa. Nationwide Author: Waddell, Arizona Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent- A Car Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
Saving Makes Money withdrew $87.00 from my bank account Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Loan Brokers: Saving Makes Money Internet

Sep 18 2014
brokerpriceopinion.com first valuation BROKERPRICEOPINION FILED BANKRUPTCY 2 YRS AGO AND DOES NOT PAY FOR BPOS Nationwide Author: Robersonville, North Carolina Realtors: brokerpriceopinion.com Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Merrick Bank Merrick Bank Credit Card Monthly late fees after Merrick Bank closed my after I made a payment and was told my account was still open. Henderson, Nevada Nationwide
Author: Henderson, Nevada Banks: Merrick Bank Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Morgan & Associate Law Firm- Eric Thompson threatening email sent. regarding Cash America debt los angeles California Author: pasadena, Texas Cash Services: Morgan & Associate Law Firm- Eric Thompson los angeles, California

Sep 17 2014
ACS Collections This is Advance Cash Services, it is a parental company which owns and operates more than 250 websites like CASH NET USA, CASH AMERICA & 500 CASH ADVANCE etc, you applied from one of our website and you never bothered to pay this debt, so the creditor wants to know your intention about this matter of yours that what would you like to do. Nationwide Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Collection Agencies: ACS Collections Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
Sugardaddyforme Jenna First of all this company is such a total Rip Off! Internet Author: Pa, Pennsylvania Dating Services: Sugardaddyforme Internet

Sep 17 2014
CRI Online Sales S.A. aka customer support, customer support corporation, or customer support corporate Fraudulent Withdrawal of $49.95 Using Stolen PII and Bank Card Numbers Unknown Unknown Author: Nitro, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: CRI Online Sales S.A. Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
loan of america hollywood florida hace mas de 1 ano que me sacaron 250 dolares de una tarjeta y no me lo han devuelto hollywood fl Internet Author: chatsworth, California Home Based Business: loan of america hollywood florida Internet

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 17 2014
FIRST VALUATION SCAMMING ARTIST WORK WITHOUT PAY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: FIRST VALUATION WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Sep 17 2014
Maid In America, Columbus, Ohio Nancy, Westerville office DO NOT USE, employees steal and blame you Westerville, Ohio Nationwide, Ohio Author: Dublin, Ohio Cleaning Services: Maid In America, Columbus, Ohio Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Coventry Healthcare of the Carolina's, Inc. Refused to cover insurable expenses, denied claims, failed to remove policy holder for four months costing over $400.00 in bank overcharges for a policy that no longer existed. Charlotte Nationwide Author: Edenton, North Carolina Health Insurance: Coventry Healthcare of the Carolina's, Inc. Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Safecart Abused the use of Paypal to invade my bank acct. and make recurring charges. Unknown Internet Author: Placerville, California Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Internet

Sep 16 2014
First Florida Notary Andrew ZimmerMr. Zimmer Took Credit card payment and will not return any of my 5 calls. Stole my money and disappeared. Hollywood Florida Internet
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Legal Services: First Florida Notary Internet

Sep 16 2014
US Bank US bank stole 500$ cash, and didn't give apologize, thats their answer - there is nothing we can do Palatine Illinois
Author: Rolling Meadows, Illinois Banks: US Bank Palatine, Illinois

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
international financial department /new apple financial management inc.Jeff Smith-claims agentJack Gabriell- promotion managerJODIE- signature on check from (Grand inc. P.O. Box 777 Minot ND 58702) Bank (First Western Bank and Trust Minot ND 58702) SCAM! Sent fake (cheque) for $4,450.00 for winning 9/4/14 Sweepstakes&Lottery draw P.o Box 5920 Windsor, Ontario CA Nationwide Author: clayton , Ohio Lottery: international financial department Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Offering 90 Day Guarantee or we work for free service. Confident in Internet Marketing and SEO, full suite of services, placing businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Clients’ customers, prospects find websites on first page of Google, Yahoo, Bing, & many more. Local Lighthouse offers effective, premium services leading the way for next step in growing businesses.  Local Lighthouse receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. 90 Day guarantee or work free service lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Local Lighthouse.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Local Lighthouse | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Lighthouse Internet Marketing expert works with every local or small business client to dominate local search engine results, improving overall online presence through strategic marketing. Local Lighthouse offers full suite of services to place businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Tustin, California

Sep 16 2014
family mobile Ripped on my bank account Nationwide Author: Canyon Lake, Texas Telephone Companies: family mobile Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
JP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Lose Deposit money every time with large amount of cash Medina Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: JP Morgan Chase Bank Medina, Ohio