FIRST DATA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first data
There may be more specific results for "first data"
For more specific results for "first data"
Showing 26-50 of 23,781 Found Reports For more specific results for "first data"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
Charlotte Turn Key Contractors,LLC- CTK-Jimmy Delgado-Gabriela Ortega WARNING RENOVATION NIGHTMARE- YOUNG COUPLES FIRST HOME BEING RIPPED OFF BY CHARLOTTE TURN KEY CONTRACTORS, LLC- PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Concord, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Charlotte Turn Key Contractors,LLC Charlotte, North Carolina

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
Sleep Data, LLC Sleep Data, Sleep Data San Diego, Sleep Data Oceanside Sleep Data San Diego California, Sleep Data Oceanside California, Sleep Data review, Sleep Data reviews, Sleep Data complaint, Sleep Data complaints, Sleep Data scam, Sleep Data Better Busines Bureau, Sleep Data BBB, sleepdata.com review San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Medical Supplies: Sleep Data, LLC San Diego, California

May 15 2017
bronson laboratories sent another shipment when the first lot was crap anyway. Lindon Utah Author: Kewdale, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: bronson laboratories Lindon, Utah

May 15 2017
DR Horton Construction Problems Defective plumbing since house first built that builder refuses to take responsibility for. Fort Worth Texas Author: Naples, Florida Real Estate Services: DR Horton Fort Worth, Texas

May 15 2017
Medicare TPA Pure Fraud.I was in hospital bed for 2 days the first day they said they are processing and the first reply i received is that they need more info , the hospital provided them and after repeated calls they replied they second day rejecting the claim because the clown thought BP for 0.4 yeas as 4 years!!! Send them an EMAIL which is in their website and it will bounce!!!! Kolkata west bengal Author: kolkata, Health Insurance: Medicare TPA Kolkata,

May 13 2017
Epione RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Epione | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Epione Medical Corporation is a cosmetic surgery center that provides patients with the most up to date technologically advanced cosmetic procedures. Dr. Simon Ourian provides cosmetic treatments and has developed a line of skin care products to ensure his patients can maintain the health of their skin. Epione prides itself on being upfront with its patients.
Author: Temp, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Epione TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Epione, one of the first centers in California dedicated to the practice of aesthetic laser surgery. Through the years, Epione has distinguished itself for excellence in clinical and technological advances pioneered by Dr. Simon Ourian. Epione, located in the heart of Beverly Hills, is one of the most comprehensive, state of the art laser and aesthetic surgery centers of its kind in the world. Beverly Hills , California

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 13 2017
Legion Medical Axis, First Health, This Is an Insurance Scam Nationwide Author: Raton, New Mexico Health Insurance: Legion Medical Nationwide

May 13 2017
Skin Royale Receipt says 14 day trial which i called on and they said that $89.17+ shipping would be added if I do not call back in 14 days. So first canceled my card, so not further debit. Veronica- a bitchy CS says she will give me a discount after 14 days trial if I want. I said I want out, but she said i will have to pay $9.99 to ship product back. Internet Author: Alabama Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 12 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kinetix Health Club will always put the member first to ensure the customer is completely satisfied. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kinetix Health Club pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 12 2017
1st Data Ignite Merchants,Ignite PaymentsJoe Sestito Joe Sestito,of Ignite Payments, and 1st data,only says I owe him, for what? Do I get pd. also, or was that forgotten Sugarland numerous states Author: Barefoot Bay, Florida Computer Fraud: 1st Data Nationwide

May 10 2017
RonCor Group, Inc. Debt Settlement Group that claimed to help with debt settlement after they paid themslves first which I later found out was unethical. Los Angeles California Author: Susanville, California Legal Services: RonCor Group, Inc. Los Angeles, California

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 10 2017
AT&T AT&T WIRELESS REFUSED TO REPLACE Z221 WHEN UNDER WARRANTEE AND DENIED UNLOCK CODE TO RETRIEVE DATA Dallas Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas, Texas

May 10 2017
First American Loans Steve Johnson, Senior Loan Manager I was looking for a loan, he told me I was approved for a 5,000.00 loan repayment of 155./36months Internet Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Financial Services: First American Loans Internet

May 10 2017
First Cash Advance Chicago, Illinois Calling me a useless person because I would not buy into their scam! Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: LOCKHART, Texas Cash Services: First Cash Advance Chicago, IL Internet

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

May 09 2017
Vinesse Was told that the promotion was not valid after certain period (reason decided to try the service). How can I trust the company after first poor service? Decided to delay shipment as I ordered too much, was told that I can't delay my shipment and that it has to be shipped every month. Different than what was stated on the website. Stay away Internet Author: rancho palos verdes, California Unusual Rip-Off: Vinesse Internet

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We open our doors to anyone wishes to visit the Chicago office on any given morning! Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Nationwide

48, Report #1372055

May 08 2017
Zombie johns dont wanna fix the car i just baught i told them about and they just wanted my money first and dont want to own up to there deal akron Ohio Author: akron, Ohio Junk Dealers: Zombie johns akron, Ohio

May 07 2017
Appliance Repair Guys Didn't tell the whole truth about my broken fridge at the first visit Mississauga Ontario Author: Missisauga, Ontario Customer: Appliance Repair Guys Ontario

May 07 2017
First idea solutions Took over my computer, tried to steal $315 from me but their attempt failed Huntington Maryland Author: Willoughby , Ohio Computer Service & Repair: First idea solutions Huntington, Maryland