Your Search | first defence driving school

Oct 10 2015
All American Appliance Services I had to call them out three times within 90 days to repair my washer for the same problem all the times. Not only did they charge me $98 the first visit they did not fix the problem and on the third vist they wanted to charge $168 because its pass 30 days Saint Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Customer: All American Appliance Services Sanit Louis, Missouri

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 09 2015
Excel High School Total ripoff, preys on the uneducated and poor, not accredited by the US Department of Education Minnesota Internet
Edited to be more correct Author: Tacoma, Washington Con Artists: Excel High School Internet

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 07 2015
stubaus transport illegal driving, no pay, no confirmation rates on loads elk grove village Illinois Author: San Francisco , California Trucking Companies: stubaus transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 06 2015
Why Not to Work at Mindich Child Health & Development Institute Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai Bad work environment, labs, Mount Sinai, science lab, lab directors New York New York Author: New York, New York Medical Laboratories: Mindich Child Health & Development Institute New York, New York

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 06 2015
Denver School of Massage therapy DSMT They charging for classes i didn't took Westminster Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Health Care Education: Denver School of Massage therapy Westminster, Colorado

Oct 06 2015
North Coast Auto Mall REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: North Coast Auto Mall dedicated to customer satisfaction. North Coast Auto Mall implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist client's needs effectively, and promptly. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. North Coast Auto Mall pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with North Coast Auto Mall, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Akron, Ohio Auto Dealers: North Coast Auto Mall Akron, Ohio

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Ms copland I joined a school to learn and make a career as a cosmetologist but not taught a thing Laurel springs New Jersey Education is your homework Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Laurel springs, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
First Extended Service Corporation Portfolio Fraud refusal to honor agreement refusal to do what i paid for Chicago Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Chris Bucceri Debarb Pointers...Buckshot GSP's and Hunting Dog Training School Chris Bucceri...AKA.. Buck is a fraud and we want to see him shut down. Flushing Michigan Author: Santa Maria, Alabama Animal Abuse: Chris Bucceri Flushing, Michigan

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida

Oct 02 2015
Beneke Financial Group Advertised student tuition loan program that was never really available for my school. San Antonio Texas Author: Other Loan Brokers: Beneke Financial Group San Antonio, Texas

Oct 02 2015
E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University -- E U Business School, formerly known as European University -- -- E U Business School, no longer allowed to call itself a University --Internet Author: internet Con Artists: E U Business school, currently headed by Dirk Craen, forced by Swiss authorities to stop calling itself (European) University internet

Oct 02 2015
Aqua Palace Spas & Pools Read their contract carfully before signing! Council Bluffs Iowa First.... Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Spas: Aqua Palace Spas & Pools Council Bluffs, Iowa

Oct 02 2015
Simmons First National Bank Simmons First, Simmons Bank Charged over $5000 in fees in just 2 yrs.. Or an average of $210.00 per month... For a checking acct. Pine Bluff Nationwide, Arkansas $5000 is not acceptable. Author: Springdale, Arkansas Banks: Simmons First National Bank Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
First Valuation BrokerPriceOpinion/BrokerPriceOpinion Non-Pay Westminster Colorado Author: Pensacola, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: First Valuation Westminster, Colorado