Your Search | first defence driving school

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
First nails Refuse to give refund on nails that only lasted 3 days Mentor Ohio Author: Chardon, Ohio Nail Salons: First nails Mentor , Ohio

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM FIRST VALUATIONS REAL ESTATE BROKER IN NEW YORK-IHAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR WORK COMPLETED FOR THIS COMPANY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Marlboro, New York Realtors: BROKER PRICE OPINION .COM WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 22 2017
The Hair Shop Valley Wig & Hair Mart, Inc DBA They are super overpriced and the quality is very low. I bought the hair extensions and after the first wash the hair extensions tangled severely, frizzed, and became un-manageable.  Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: The Hair Shop Valley Encino, California

Jan 22 2017
Ricardo Diaz Ricardo Diaz ZununBrothers Welding Ricardo Diaz is an illigal Mexican conman, a liar, and thief...he borrowed $5500 from TaxNow1, took a vehicle and had it impounded for driving without a licence, and has taken $1000's of dollars from countless individuals Inglewood California
Author: Torrance, California Maintenance Companies: Ricardo Diaz Inglewood, California

Jan 22 2017
'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Hunnypotpomeranianshome.net Tricked my mom into driving 8 hours to look at a puppy that doesn't exist. Canton Nationwide Author: Killeen , Texas Sales People: 'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program University of Baltimore MPA, School of Public & International Affairs Discriminatory, racist, biased, retaliatory, backstabbing, fraudulent, evil, hateful Baltimore Maryland Don't be so sure Author: North Carolina Colleges and Universities: University of Baltimore Master of Public Administration program Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING I was told the shirts would ship in 2-3 weeks which made sense as that was when school started, in September I was told 90-180 days. To date I have not seen any shirts. I emailed them and they informed me they would be delivered in 90-180 days, even referencing the email I received in September telling me they had people back out so they were not able to print the shirts. I have also called numerous times and have not received any help.This is Fraud The school never got anything Austin Texas Author: Katy, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: TKO SPORTS ADVERTISING Austin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Old School Cars Please Beware of this Car Lot! Sherwood Arkansas Author: Beebe, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Old School Cars Sherwood, Arkansas

Jan 19 2017
Investors Consulting LLC Mark Dennis Anderson Erik Anderson Dennis Anderson Don't trust Dennis Anderson Atlanta Georgia
Mark Dennis AndersonMugshots.com ID: 65251310 Last Name: ANDERSON First Name: MARK Middle Name: DENNIS Gender: Male Race: Black DOB: (((REDACTED))) Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown Weight: 130 lb (59 kg) Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Investors Consulting LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 17 2017
First American Home Protection Paid Huge Premium, & many fees to get Nothing! Van Nuys California Author: Carlsbad, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Protection Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
first premier funding LLC firstpremierfunding.com amityville New York Author: AMityville, New York Questionable Activities: first premier funding LLC amityville, New York

Jan 17 2017
Vincent Dudek Bermont GageTheresa Dudek Does not pay venders or contractors. Get your money first! Fraser Michigan Author: Fraser, Michigan Manufacturers: Vincent Dudek Fraser, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
TLAP Sports Academy TSA Prep Fraud School Selling dreams to kids West Palm Beach Internet
False report trying to slowdown coach harris Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Sports Teams & Clubs: TLAP Sports Academy Internet

Jan 15 2017
Cameo College of Essential Beauty Cosmetology school cheats students. Murray Utah Author: Taylorsville, Utah Trade Schools: Cameo College of Essential Beauty Murray, Utah

Jan 14 2017
First Perfect Sale firstperfectsale Liars and Deceivers Hong Kong, China Internet Happy Ending Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Artist Galleries: First Perfect Sale Internet

Jan 13 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG/Andrew Serafin Price Gouging, Bait and Switch, Non-performance Geneva Geneva Author: Somewhere, Florida Business Consulting: First Fidelity Trust AG Geneva, Other

Jan 11 2017
Strobesnmore Strobesity n'more Owner scams first responders of there hard earned $ Westerly Rhode Island Author: danielsville, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Strobesnmore Westerly , Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
America's First Choice Home Club AFC Home Club This company is a complete ripoff!! Marietta Georgia Author: Thousand Oaks, California Home Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta , Georgia