Your Search | first dominion financial inc

Dec 09 2016
RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Sent them $508 by W.Union. Told the first order was sent to the wrong person & he would refund so I sent again. North Port, Florida  and India Author: Margate, Florida Drugstores: RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Internet

Dec 09 2016
Augustus Precious Metals Augusta Precious Metals Augutus Scams Me with Home Storage IRA Beverly Hills California Author: California Financial Services: Augustus Precious Metals Beverly Hills, California

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Clark County Property Management Inc POOR BUSINESS & UNETHICAL WAYS!!!!!Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Property Management: Clark County Property Management Inc Vancouver, Washington

Dec 09 2016
The Notary Spot Does not pay notaries, all mailboxes full. PasadenaTX. per website. Seabrook Tx per SnapDocs Texas Author: Magnolia, Texas Financial Services: The Notary Spot Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Windham Professionals, Inc. Doubling my debt mofia style collections Salem New Hampshire Author: Haltom City, Texas Colleges and Universities: Windham Professionals, Inc. Salem, New Hampshire

Dec 08 2016
Center workshop H2D Inc. Luu Hann This company has a refund policy that they will not honor. Internet
Author: newton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Center workshop Internet

Aston Rise Inc Konrad Jakubczak, A and K Electric Another Scam Windsor Ontario
Author: Emeryville, Ontario Manufacturers: Aston Rise Inc Windsor , Ontario

Dec 08 2016
Management Business Consultants LLC Imran Khan management.businessconslt@gmail.com Beware....Its a SCAM! New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Management Business Consultants LLC Internet

Dec 08 2016
Tony Brummer Anthony Brummer, Anthony Joseph Brummer, Anthony J Brummer, Tony Brummer, B Square Roofing, Inc., Brummer Construction, Inc., Brummer Development, Rollmasters Manufacturing, BCI USA scam, fraud, theft Tony Brummer is my next door neighbor and I loaned him 7000.00 and he didnt pay me back ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Loans: Tony Brummer ocala, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

12, Report #1342076

Dec 08 2016
TheNotarySpot, Inc. Notary Spot Currently in Breach of Contract Seabrook, TX Nationwide Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Financial Services: TheNotarySpot, Inc. Nationwide

13, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

14, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

15, Report #1342061

Dec 08 2016
Seccio Inc Salomon Suissa Never delivered, Never Refunded, Scam, Ebay, Waits for paypal refund to be over New York City, Garden City NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Salomon Suissa Internet

16, Report #1342057

Dec 08 2016
Rapid fulfilment inc Theives! Nationwide Author: Cwmbran, Other Drug Manufacturers: Rapid fulfilment inc Nationwide

17, Report #1342053

Dec 08 2016
Auto Oupost, North, Inc. Read the Reviews! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Auto Dealers: Auto Oupost, North, Inc. McHenry, Illinois

18, Report #1342043

Dec 08 2016
Dogherras Inc Towing On 11/18/2016 Daniel Dogherra let our car roll off flat bed, and refuses to pay these damages he caused. We have contacted him several times but still nothing. He should not be in business, and we are filing Civil suit for damages. Santa Cruz, California Author: Santa cruz, California Emergency Services: Dogherras Inc Towing Santa Cruz,, California

19, Report #1341998

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION I received one of his YOU HAVE WONletters but instead of sending money right away I chose to Google his name 1st because these scam things have really been stepping it up for me lately, and it always seems to happen the most when I'm having major financial struggles KANSAS CITY, Kansas Author: TUCSON, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Nancy Weary KANSAS CITY, , Kansas

20, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

21, Report #1341989

Dec 07 2016
Defenders Security/ADT Defenders Inc./dba Protect your Home I got into a contract, with this company on Sept.11/2016, what they promise on the phone isn't what they installed in your house.  Do your self a favorite STAY AWAY FROM DEFENDERS SECURITY INC. Indianapolis JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Defenders Security/ADT Indianapolis,

22, Report #1341985

Dec 07 2016
Loan Depot James Toth / Jerry Oneill Misleading about how great your credit score and report.is to get the $400 to proceed. Foothill Ranch, California  Internet Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Financial Services: Loan Depot Internet

23, Report #1341986

Dec 07 2016
England Carrier Services ECS, England Logistics, England Carrier Services, Utah, Missouri ECS, England Carrier Services- Stealing carrier's money! Don't use them! Ready my story! Salt Lake City Utah Author: Branson, Missouri Financial Services: England Carrier Services Salt Lake City, Utah

24, Report #1341975

Dec 07 2016
Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill, Aveda, Institue of Chapel Hill, NC Aveda Institute, Nurtur Aveda Institute Student Loan Fraud, Federal Pell Grant Fraud, Non-Profit Scam, Full blown scam, deceiving Chapel Hill North Carolina
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Financial Services: Aveda Institute of Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, North Carolina

25, Report #1341937

Dec 07 2016
Sears /Why Not Lease it Tempoe Why Not Lease uses fraudelent tactics to trick you into scam Manchester New Hampshire Author: Hampton, Virginia Financial Services: Sears /Why Not Lease it Manchester, New Hampshire