Your Search | first florida landcare

Feb 11 2016
fuelfood.com Bad product and service (RIPOFF and SCAM) West Palm Beach Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurant Delivery Services: fuelfood.com West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Take-A-Break Travel I bought a timeshare at the Luxor in Vegas, then was unable to use it and unable to get a refund. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: San Jose, California Lodging: Take-A-Break Travel Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 11 2016
Guns America Do not trust Guns America North Miama Florida Author: Buffalo, Wyoming Guns & Ranges: Guns America Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Finance Dept. Finance Dept is holding my money hostage Las Vegas Nevada Author: LAKE PLACID, Florida Accounting: Wyndham Vacation Resorts - Finance Dept. Internet

Feb 11 2016
Stella & Dot No refund for returned Items Florida Internet Author: Summerfield, Florida Jewelers: Stella & Dot Internet

Feb 11 2016
charlene parker Scammed a 70 year old senior mims florida Author: mims, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: charlene parker Internet

Feb 11 2016
Mike Daspin Michael Daspin Aka Edward Daspin ROCC Return on capital Corp ++ MacKenzie Acquisition IncROCC Return on Capital Corporation ROE Return On Equity, ROE, E. Michael DaspinLarry May and Ed Daspin MacKenzie Mergers and Acquisitions, IncEdward Michaels Michael Daspin, Mike Daspin, Business Deals, ROCC, mkmainc, mkmainc.com, Weston florida Author: Clarkston, Michigan Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: Mike Daspin Michael Daspin Aka Edward Daspin ROCC Return on capital Corp ++ Morristown , New Jersey

Feb 11 2016
Colonial Van Lines Relo Van Lines, All State Van Lines Damaged Goods, Given erroneous information, Margate Florida Author: WhiteHall, Arkansas Furniture & Furnishings: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Feb 11 2016
MP Auto Trading Elizabeth the owners wife is a mother and has her kids in the office at the time of the sell. She is a complete nightmare to deal with not only does this woman promise with her word, heart and soul she sells garbage.  Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: MP Auto Trading Florida

Feb 11 2016
Amazon.com, Inc. Unfair business practices by Amazon.com Inc to independent Amazon Professional Seller Seattle,Wa Nationwide Author: Pompano Beach, Florida On-Line Business: Amazon.com, Inc. Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
action pro white first class whitening charge me over 95.00 for a trial pack for 4 whitening pens and 4 whitening trays said was a tril scottsdale Arizona Author: ft worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: action pro white scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 11 2016
Spodak Dental Group Delray Beach Dr. Patel My Brand new partials broke twice in 7 months Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Consumer Services: Spodak Dental Group Delray Beach Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
TopHatter Took my money and no items was shipped Florida Internet Author: Evansville, Indiana Computer Manufactures: TopHatter Internet

Feb 11 2016
RPS Worldwide Anthony Pellino Collection Agency that ends up collecting from you Orlando Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agencies: RPS Worldwide Orlando, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Petland of Largo, FL Petland of Largo Sold us a dog with Parvo Largo Florida Author: Largo, Florida Pet Shops & Supplies: Petland of Largo, FL Largo, Florida

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY, MSR SHOP, MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything Internet Author: miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: CNC FACTORY Internet

Feb 10 2016
DCF FLorida Seminole Co Home Wreckers Sanford Florida A LAWYER! Author: lake monroe, Florida Family Services: DCF FLorida Seminole Co Florida

Feb 10 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Fast Track Auto Carriers LLCAuto Transport Solutions TOTAL SCAM....CUSTOMER BEWARE!!! LIED TO ME FROM DAY 1 AND STOLE MY MONEY!!! Delray Beach Florida Author: Cookeville , Tennessee Shipping Companies: Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Dolphin Moving Company, Arpin Van LInes, Transworld Van Lines Lost boxes, inept driver, lack of response from company Clearwater Florida Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Moving Companies: Dolphin Moving Company Clearwater, Florida

Feb 10 2016
RadWeb Technologies, LLC. RadWeb TechnologiesRad Web TechnologiesRadWeb TechRad Web TechRadWebSteve RepettiSteven RepettiSteve M RepettiSteven M RepettiSteven Michael RepettiSteven Michael Repetti Sr Serial Fraudster Steve Repetti attempts to sanitize his reputation Plantation Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: RadWeb Technologies, LLC. Plantation,

Feb 10 2016
weightvest4osteoporosis Weight vest is not for women its a hot mess to look at. carpinteria Internet Author: Miami, Florida Medical Supplies: weightvest4osteoporosis Internet

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California