offices

Customer satisfaction commitment: ATI | Ripoff Report

Your Search | first national bank of marin, affiliated credit services

Apr 17 2014
Commerical Equity Partners Beware of Commerical Equity Partners Washington District of Columbia Author: San Ramon, California Financial Services: Commerical Equity Partners Washington, Dist of Columbia

Apr 17 2014
C R Helpcenter Scott Brown Robert Miller National Student loan relief Being investigated by state and federal agencies Temecula California Author: Los Angeles, California Financial Services: C R Helpcenter Temecula, California

Apr 17 2014
Kramer and Kaslow. Philip A. Kramer of Calabasas, Calif.,as the company's agent. they stated in court that the fees were for hourly payment, but this is a lie because the payment of $5,000.oo was the first thing asked for before one could even join in on the so called MASS LITIGATION ALLIANCE,the case evaluator who took the check was MEGAN TERBAY 1900 Quail St.,suite #137. Newport Beach, California Author: SAN DIEGO, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Kramer and Kaslow Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
NORTHERN LEASING FRAUD, FORCED TO SIGN AWAY RIGHTS, HAVING FELONS SELL THEIR CRAP NEW YORK New York Author: BILLINGS, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NORTHERN LEASING NEW YORK, New York

Apr 17 2014
Atlas Transportors AKA Axios Postage Service, BernardGivens HR Director, Reina Duarte, Mgr I answered a help needed ad for a PRODUCT FORWARDING CONTRACTOR thru Atlas Transportors. I admit I was very leary at first when I saw the word Russia. First impression was SCAM wish I would have gone with my gut instinct. I signed contract for 2500.00 base pay for 28 days from date first box shipped out, 25.00 per box and 25.00 per envelope. Before I forget to mention it, the ENVELOPS are pre paid credit cards. Now the name on the cards ? I was stupid and followed instructions not to open as that hard to explain to the customer, so I did not open. But now I know that these Russian connected slime buckets who would sell or pimp out their own Mother (or Grandma) were doing this to set me up Russian Federation Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Atlas Transportors Internet

Apr 17 2014
A1 Leasing/Startup Essentials A1 Leasing, Bond Corp, Startup Essentials A1 Leasing scammed me and gave me defective products and services Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Marion, Ohio On-Line Business: A1 Leasing/Startup Essentials Grand Rapids, Michigan

Apr 16 2014
Bandfield Pet Hospital My puppy was Rx RIMADYL that almost killed him princeton New Jersey Author: south plainfield, New Jersey Animal Services: Bandfield Pet Hospital princeton, New Jersey

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Apr 16 2014
National Home Business Center SEO BreakthroughJohn Pearce SEO Breakthrough Software Didn't Work Properly And They Won't Issue A Refund Internet Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: National Home Business Center Internet

Apr 16 2014
Credit Acceptance Corp Auto Loan Modification Scam Nationwide Author: Thornwood, New York Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Corp Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Bank of America Risk Closure Unit Account closed. All Monies held for review No explanation given. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Banks: Bank of America Chicago, Illinois

Apr 16 2014
Conexis FSA Health Savings Internet Author: San Francisco, California Financial Services: Conexis Internet

Apr 16 2014
Jon Caldwell Jon CaldwellCorp Sales Division(888) 400-5081 Office(415) 367-2496 Fax Took my money on a promise of a unsecured line of credit. California, Hawaii. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Computer Fraud: Jon Caldwell Internet

Apr 16 2014
Cash USA Email from DOMONIQUE BRYANT Nationwide Author: Hudson, New York Cash Services: Cash USA Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Capital One Credit Card Error in Credit Reporting Internet Author: Gilbert, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Credit Card Internet

Apr 16 2014
Coastal Management Consolidators Roger Kenton Lilly Jr Karen Elaine Bowman Saver Express LTD Scam Artist Kent Lilly KKIC Holdings Cor Scam, Bilking Money, Fraud, Embezzlement, money laundering, deceptive practices, offshore money, tax evasion Chicopee Massachusetts Author: Chicopee , Massachusetts Travel Services: Coastal Management Consolidators Chicopee, Massachusetts

Apr 16 2014
ARFC Ira Rozen Accounts Receivables Funding Corporation Deceving Illusive Bad Business Houston Texas Author: Mission, Texas Financial Services: ARFC Ira Rozen Houston, Texas

Apr 16 2014
National Processing LLC, Wayne Hamilton, Icheckgateway, Jason Estes, Chris Hall, JRE Virtual Architect Business Owners Beware This Company Will Steal Your Own Money From You.... Orem Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: National Processing LLC Orem, Utah

Apr 16 2014
Universal Travel Network Adventure to Remember Deceitful business practices, lied, tried to keep getting more and more money after a written advertisement via fax and confirmed by phone. Kansas City Missouri Author: Aliso Viejo, California Travel Services: Universal Travel Network Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
National Aid Group The National Aid Group is scamming people out of there money and they are not a legit company and using false advertising. Newport Beach CA Author: Newburg, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: National Aid Group Internet

Apr 16 2014
Residential Hospitality Services Inc Wellman Security Group Wrongful Termination, Falsifying Documents Chatsworth California Author: Los Angeles, California Civil Rights Violators: Residential Hospitality Services Inc Chatsworth, California

Apr 16 2014
premiere cancun vacations Bank is C C vacations Benito Juarez package does not match phone offer. low season offerred any time except Dec. to April on phone but mailed literature says no june and is broken down into days of certain months.which in the literature is specified you can come in June. They say can't come June due to mexican holidays. the off season months are specified uring the mon internet Author: Benton, Arkansas Bait-and-Switch: premiere cancun vacations Internet

Apr 16 2014
PSA DNA AUTHENTICATION SERVICES R&R AUTOGRAPH AUCTION JOHN REZNIKOFF STEVE GRAD Henry YEE Al Glaser Steven Cyrkin John Eaton Bob Eaton Roger Epperson Francis Eaton Racketeering , Organized crime, Forgery , Huge Fraud based company Internet Author: manchester, New Hampshire Auction / Liquidators: PSA DNA AUTHENTICATION SERVICES Internet

Apr 16 2014
TurboTax complete lack of customer service - and possibly allow fraudulent returns to be filed Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Tax Services: TurboTax Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Nice Saint Bernards Alyssa Orchard TOTAL RIPOFF, CLAIMS TO BE A BREEDER AND WORLDWIDE PET TRANSPORT Internet Author: TRACY, California Animal Services: Nice Saint Bernards Internet