Your Search | first national benefit grants government grant association

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Andrae Michaels National Portrait Studio LIED to us Reguarding what was Included in Photo Package! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pflugerville, Texas Photography: Andrae Michaels National Portrait Studio Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 21 2014
Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Kanner & Pintaluga Duluth, Georgia

Aug 21 2014
my government grants Chloe wentworth, US Grant and Treasury Dept says I have selected for a cash grant of $7000. and to call 206 855 3282 to release the money Internet Author: New Britain, Connecticut Federal Government: my government grants Internet

Aug 21 2014
MCM Services Inc. Quit first day on job complaining it was too much work Trenton Michigan Author: Downriver, Michigan Home Improvements: MCM Services Inc. Trenton, Michigan

Aug 20 2014
GM Financial GM- Ameritrade First time 30 day late from 2011 to 2014 -never late first time- no break farmington hills michigan Nationwide Author: oak park, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: GM Financial Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
National Multi List , Jim Brandt, Wanda, SCAM SCAM SCAM NO CALLS-NO REFUND-***THIS SHOULD BE STOPPED*** Internet Author: Madison, South Dakota RV Dealers: National Multi List Internet

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
eCycle Best Quote is NOT what you get, they don't tell you ANYTHING, long wait times when calling, didn't get my check like it said in email, and they didn't reply back to my email; they've hung up on me twice after 26 min wait the first time and 35 min wait the second time. Sparks Nevada Author: Newport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Sparks, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Vic Handa dentisry corp This man Dennis Khanna has stolen my family home of 18 yeaars with 3 young children iwas left homeless after living and paying my mortgage for 18 years he came in and put 2 mortgages on my property and stole my family home. hamilton Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Ontario Government Worker: Metro Financial Dennis Khanna/Vic hanna his son or friend Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 19 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. never represent big corporations, insurance companies, product manufacturers, or government establishments. Kanner & Pintaluga only fight for rights of injured victims & families.*UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: savannah, Georgia Lawyers: Kanner&Pintaluga Duluth, Georgia

Aug 19 2014
P.G.R.C.AwardprocessingDept. PublicGrantResearchCenter,ProcessingDept. all claimsof grants will be awardedthis is whatwas said.Ipay49.95.IGOTNOTHING. LosAngeles California90069 Author: middle river, Maryland Advertising / Deceptive: P.G.R.C.AwardprocessingDept. LosAngeles, California

Aug 19 2014
International Award Payment Center IAPC, Blue Series XI, scam to acquire funds from multiple individuals, no e-mail, no fax #, Blue Series XI, Government Form 1080, Small fee required, mathematical question prize payment, kansas city Missouri Author: San Diego, California $$ REWARDS Offered: International Award Payment Center kansas city, Missouri

Aug 19 2014
Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital, Simon Ramirez De Arellano, (AKA Simon, SS Ramirez De Arellano), Robert Quinn, John Schaeffer, Justin Myles Upfront due diligence fees, lots of false promises and lies, but won't do anything and will ignore your phone calls. New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital New York, New York

Aug 19 2014
Arizona Investment Link / Jason & Jennifer LaFlesch REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link's Commitment to customer satisfaction always first priority. Identifying customers goal, valuing customer's success above their own is key to success. Arizona Investment Link has over 40 years of combined experience & over 5000 successful transactions closed, customers feel confident & secure in real estate needs. Arizona Investment Link known for finding exceptional properties, organizing beautiful, and cost efficient remodels, going above and beyond to ensure a successful transaction and always negotiating best possible deal with your ultimate goals in mind. Arizona Investment Link assists clients who are looking to buy, sell, remodel, or invest.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Investing: Arizona Investment Link | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Arizona Investment Link, Real Estate Experts Specialize in: Turn-key Foreclosure Auction & Bidding Services, Listing & Marketing Services, Buyer Representation, Short Sale Negotiations, & Cash Flow Investments. Chandler , Arizona

Grant Services Business Grants Central Grant Scam Internet
Author: Missouri Grant Writing & Research: Grant Services Internet

Aug 18 2014
PMA USA/Washington National Insurance Company Not who you think they are. Fargo, North Dakota Author: West Fargo, North Dakota Insurance Companies: PMA USA/Washington National Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Merchants Credit Association S******* everyone over! redmond Washington Author: Washington Hospital Emergency Rooms: Collection Agencies: Merchants Credit Association redmond, Washington

Aug 18 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation This company is a rip off - Do not purchase their home warranty - they take the money but don't provide the repair service. Van Nuys California Author: San Diego, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Van Nuys, California

Aug 18 2014
First Premier Bank This credit card bank adds high interest and fees days before it puts and payments or credit on your card to allow purchases Sioux Falls South Dakota
Author: OVERLAND PARK, Kansas Banks: First Premier Bank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 18 2014
OTL Scoresense Scoresense Scoresense is a total scam. I was told that I would only be charged and refunded a $1.00 for a free credit report. I was charged a month later a fee of $30.95 and was not notified of the charge to my credit card. Why is the government not regulating this kind of theft? -Teena Internet Author: Roselle, New Jersey Credit Reporting Agencies: OTL Scoresense Internet

Aug 17 2014
World Tefl Association http://www.worldteflassociation.com/ World tefl association uk hong kong thailand Internet Author: dupont, Colorado Language: World Tefl Association Internet

Aug 17 2014
C.R. England Rip off! 4 months on trucks as trainee Salt Lake City Utah Author: Skowhegan, Maine Federal Government: C.R. England Salt Lake City, Utah