Your Search | first national merchant credit card advantage cca, allstate check cashing service,
There may be more reports for "first national merchant credit card advantage cca, allstate check cashing service,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "first national merchant credit card advantage cca, allstate check cashing service,"

Jan 21 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card FLEET COR Universal Premium Fleet CardFleetCorFLEETCORfuelmanfuelman.com excess fees, billing problems, won't accept payment Atlanta Internet Author: DAPHNE, Alabama Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card FlEET COR Internet

Jan 21 2017
Scorediscount.com Floating fish on facebook I ordered a floating fish, they charged me 35.96 and I have never received it Internet Author: GLEN BURNIE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Scorediscount.com Internet

Jan 21 2017
1980  Firestone Complete rip off Harker heights Texas If... Author: Killeen , Texas Auto Repair Service: Firestone

Jan 20 2017
Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans Preyed upon my nieveness and honesty; was desperate for money and they took advantage Hayward Wisconsin Author: GOSHEN, Indiana Cash Services: Hummingbird Funds D/B/A Blue Trust Loans

Jan 20 2017
Charlie's Project Kayla Shirley Stephanie Hebert Anna Hernandez RIP off scammers terrible customer service donation fraud Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Charlie's Project Internet

Jan 20 2017
Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 During the Christmas shopping season 2016, I ordered cd's to give as gifts. The items arrived damaged and unusable. Contacted customer service and after several emails (insinuating that I just didn't want to products) back & forth, they sent instructions for return. I was told they would provide a postage paid return label but, NO SO! When return was processed through PayPal my refund was $4 short. When I emailed to ask about that, I was told they only provide postage paid for damaged orders....which my was. I will NEVER do business with these idiots again. Shepherdsville, Kentucky Internet Author: Inglewood, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Secondspin.com 300 Omicron Ct Suite A Shepherdsville, KY 40165 Internet

Jan 20 2017
legalcontracts.com Charge when you don't authorize, condescending and insulting customer service Internet Author: Alabama Legal Services: legalcontracts.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Now Comm. tricked me into a deal, did a shotty job on wires & now a charge on my credit card that is not authorized. Tempe Arizona Author: Angola, Indiana Satellite Companies: Now Communications Tempe, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Cloud Soft Seats Mfg BathBeautiful.com No Product shipped. Paid in Full. Poor customer service. Middleburg Florida Author: FARMINGTON HILLS, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Cloud Soft Seats Mfg Middleburg, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Crossroads Restaurant I paid for advertising on phone book covers and never received the service. Florence South Carolina Author: Chester, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Crossroads Restaurant Florence, South Carolina

Jan 20 2017
Gould Mobile Fleet Service Michael Scammer doesn't have a shop and go out just for the Road Service fee Decatur Georgia
Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Mechanics: Gould Mobile Fleet Service Decatur, Georgia

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 20 2017
Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service PRICE QUOTE SCAM SETUP Prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service Arizona

Jan 20 2017
ACS, Inc. Legal action your account number 021C we are in a process to inform the ,Social Security Administration & Major Credit Bureaus, Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Loans: ACS, Inc. Internet

Jan 20 2017
BLUE TRUST LOANS Misinformed, Misled, Lied, No Human compassion Hayward, Wisconsin Internet What Does The Contract Say? Author: Vero Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: BLUE TRUST LOANS Internet

Jan 20 2017
enhancebeautycare tryreskin.com, greencoffeesupper.com, radigalmarketing llc, tedaldi counsulting llc, revitalize beauty carerenew beauty care False advertising, multiple erroneous charges to credit card, direct you to multiple different website all says free but its not, BUYER BEWARE, product DOES NOT WORK, website said $1.99 shipping your acct. is billed almost $400.00 Up North Internet Author: Florida Internet Marketing Companies: enhancebeautycare Internet

Jan 20 2017
ROK7.com Seems scam, They start charging credit card without your approval Internet Author: Internet Gift Shops: ROK7.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Autobahn AutoWorks Incompetence at its best! Mesa Arizona
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
Buy Weed Online Send money for medical service and they just took the money dallas texas Author: san antonio, Texas Buying Clubs: Buy Weed Online TX

Jan 20 2017
Canvas Bold Canvas Bees BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, RIP OFF CUSTOMERS Morganville, New Jersey Author: bardstown, Kentucky Furniture & Furnishings: Canvas Bold Morganville,, New Jersey

Jan 20 2017
Footstepsdrawingnear.com rip off website shanghai, china Internet Author: Jackson Heights, New York Credit Card Fraud: Footstepsdrawingnear.com Internet

Jan 20 2017
HSBC Mortgage Octavia Thompson, Marie Tomaselli, Natasha Bucks, Eric Zoldos HSBC mishandled refinace mortgage transfer ruins credit poor communication no leadership New York Nationwide Author: New Rochelle, New York Mortgage Companies: HSBC Mortgage Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe