Your Search | first premier

Oct 13 2015
protectCell the sale person advice me ,first time filing a claim a charge of $ 150.00 would be returned on my claim city by zip code Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Telephones: protectCell Internet

Oct 13 2015
First Down Funding SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Washington, DC Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Loan Brokers: First Down Funding Internet

Oct 13 2015
Premier Signing Services LLC Fraudulent Signing Company Columbus, OH Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Notary: Premier Signing Services LLC Internet

Oct 13 2015
BKJ Enterprise Shanita Johnson Shanita Johnson is a scammer and a Liar! She seems very nice on the phone at first, but refused to take any follow up calls, virtually did absolutely nothing beneficial for us and made not a single effort to discuss a possible solution.Pearland Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Business Consulting: BKJ Enterprise Pearland, Texas

Oct 12 2015
Big Fish Casino Big Fish Casino is an online virtual money casino site. I made 8 million, once I left game, I tried to come back in, they apperntly banned my account. This is not the first time I've seen this happen. Several friends have won millions just to have it taken away. Internet
Author: Panorama City , California Casinos & Cardrooms: Big Fish Casino Internet

Oct 12 2015
Just Got Hit.Com My accident was in 2010 and they have been lying from day one ,this happened on my Grandbaby first birthday and he is five now ,thats almost 5 years. Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Web Site: Just Got Hit.Com Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Dan Surber,Captains Concrete, Captains Plumbing, Kitchen Remodeling, Drain Cleaning, Basement Water Damage. Runs adds for many things.Runs ads on Craigslist for all these things. Required a down payment for work first but did never would come back to do work. Kept saying he would but has not. Springfield Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Home Improvements: Dan Surber Springfield, Ohio

Oct 11 2015
Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Jose (owner of shop) Eddie (other tattoo artist) When you first walk in this place feels like a dirty home.. garbage (rappers, food, crumbs, kid stuff etc.) is everywhere.. they are always in back playing video games or out smoking. they honestly can do freestyle where you come in and tell them your ideas and have them draw you up something it has to be a picture already made or done. while you are getting tattoo,Jose (own) his kids are running round the shop doing whatever they please.. his two year old was in the room touching everything while people are getting tattooed. Belvidere Illinois
Author: Illinois, Illinois Attorneys General: Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Belvidere, Illinois

Oct 10 2015
casting 360 casting 360 charged my account more than once a month , first 1.98 second 39.95 third $44.90 . they charged me all of this sign in one Month then they charged me this mornin for $39 ! I won't my money back ASAP!  Internet Author: Philadelphia , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: casting 360 Internet

Oct 10 2015
All American Appliance Services I had to call them out three times within 90 days to repair my washer for the same problem all the times. Not only did they charge me $98 the first visit they did not fix the problem and on the third vist they wanted to charge $168 because its pass 30 days Saint Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Customer: All American Appliance Services Sanit Louis, Missouri

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Premier Cancun Vacations Scammers Doesn't Honor Quotes Given by Their Representatives Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
First Extended Service Corporation Portfolio Fraud refusal to honor agreement refusal to do what i paid for Chicago Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida

Oct 03 2015
Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Deceptive Sales Practices and Lousiest Customer Service San Diego Nationwide Author: Poway, California City Officials: Resortcom International, The Villa Group, Cabo-Premier Vacations Trust II, Villa del Palmar, Villa del Arco, Constructora los Arcos del Cabo S. A & C V Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
George Bosy Premier Credit George Bosy and Dawn McGraw Expungement Program - scam that cost me over $4,000 San Juan Capistrano and Tempe California and Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona Credit Services: George Bosy San Juan Capistrano , California