Your Search | first premier bank credit card collection

Aug 28 2014
ebay/paypal ebay, paypal,, paypal credit, paypal prepaid debit, paypal business debit, meta bank, bankcor bank, commodity bank, netspend prepaid debit unfair and should be illegal practices Nationwide Author: Vallejo , California Banks: ebay/paypal Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Jay Kaplan Jaykap77@gmail.com cpn funding, credit help, 100 upfront 12% backend, paypal, Oregon, and Int Author: Long Beach, California Credit & Debt Services: Jay Kaplan Internet

Aug 27 2014
SKI VOIP Drafted money from my bank account without my knowledge or approval Tualatin Oregon Author: Woodlawn, Virginia On-Line Business: SKI VOIP Tualatin, Oregon

Aug 27 2014
NCS - Danny Henderson, Compliance Manager Continuous Harrassment at Work Nationwide
Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agencies: NCS Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Consumer Data Leads Egregious violation of Fair Credit Reporting Act by selling illegal lists of mortgage late payments Corona California Author: Endwell, New York Real Estate Investing: Consumer Data Leads Corona, California

Aug 27 2014
ACS INC. Kevin Christopher Lawsuit againts my ss#, $986.00 turned into $4,271.00 court fess ect..charged with 4 vilolations CASE FILE #: RM-2900727 Internet Author: San Diego, California Collection Agencies: ACS INC. Internet

Aug 27 2014
Slimdown Unauthorized credit card charge unknown (overseas) overseas Nationwide Author: Tucson , Arizona Alternative Health: Slimdown Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
United cash loans Paul told me to purchase agreen dot reload card of $50 after I did andgave him the numbers then he needed $91 Iskfor my 50 back and now I got the run around. Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: United cash loans Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Nutrashift, LLC Free trial program is a scam, when I ordered i specifically said no to the continuation of monthly subscription of their product as I just wanted the trial product. My credit card was charged five times within 28 days for a total of 251.85 Anderson, IN. 46013 Internet Author: Traverse city, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Nutrashift, LLC Internet

Aug 27 2014
frankloancompany@yahoo.com Andre Frank Do not send them 200 dollars. Scam artist will not give you a loan Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: frankloancompany@yahoo.com Internet

Aug 27 2014
Savings That Last There are local doctor offices giving out these supposed patient support program discount cards. However, I don't know anyone who has actually been able to use the card and receive a discount. Lexington Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Health Insurance: Savings That Last Internet

Aug 27 2014
Brandefined Scammed me out of 2,000 dollars!!! Kept billing my credit card behind my back!! beaverton Oregon Author: phoenix , Alaska Telemarketers: Brandefined beaverton, Oregon

Aug 27 2014
William Morrison Email sent stating that I owe $740 and to notify them in the next 4 hours or they are going to register the case in court. los angeles California Author: Mt Eden, Kentucky Collection Agencies: William Morrison Internet

Aug 27 2014
judging office and decisions center Award Notification Commission Send 11.89 and receive a lump sum check of 1,140,000 or 66,667,00 per year for 30 years , With no phone numbers, It read I couldn't give this to anybody and Why do I have to send them Money First if I won An Award??? RED FLAGS!! Kansas City Kansas Author: coatesville, Pennsylvania Liars: judging office and decisions center Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Trade Secret, Trade Secret Salon, Premier Beauty, Beauty Express, Regis, Regis Salon Racist company history, Bankrupt business, thieving management, steals employee's pay Minneapolis Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Beauty Products: Trade Secret Salon & Boutique Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Fairwinds Federal Credit Union They stole my car after I had made all the payments in my payment book, then falsely reported to the credit bureau Winter Park Florida Author: Edgewater, Maryland Banks: Fairwinds Federal Credit Union Winter Park, Florida

Aug 27 2014
INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ F-B-SOLUTIONS.COM BAKU AJ+18773615630 Podgorica UD FRAUDLANT CREDIT CARD CHARGES Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: INTERPRETATIONSLIVE.COM BAKU AJ Internet

Aug 27 2014
Grand River Clothing Co. Stephen Koppman Lessee BEWARE of Retriever of Jackson!! Mc Comb Mississippi Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Grand River Clothing Co. Mc Comb, Mississippi

Aug 27 2014
Richard Sequin- First Line Nutrition aka Reflex Nutrition I was in the area at beauty salon when I noticed this store a few doors down . Edmonton Alberta Author: Edmonton, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Richard Sequin Edmonton, Alberta

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
ACS - Advance Cash Services Terry Jones - Law Department ACS sending me threatening email about company i do not know Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: ACS - Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 27 2014
ACS they sent me an email saying that i owe 868.50. I have never heard of them no information Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: ACS Internet

Aug 27 2014
Ymax Oration Roger Clark and Joseph Foster Legal Proceedings Docket no 4100 Ashton Maryland Author: Poland, Indiana Collection Agencies: Ymax Oration Ashton, Maryland