Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

first premier bank credit card collection

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, INC. Trying to get money from us. Don't even know who TRS limited is..... Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Spokane, Washington Credit Card Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 25 2017
Psydo Purge took money off my credit card without authorization and false misleading props on internet to purchase a free trial Phoenix Arizona Author: Bullhead city, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Psydo Purge Internet

Mar 25 2017
home first insurance mold and water leaks maryville Tennessee
Author: West Virginia Prefabricated Homes: home first insurance maryville, Tennessee

Mar 25 2017
X Drive Charged my debit card for product that had previously been cancelled Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Winnfield, Louisiana Alternative Health: X Drive Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates Inc Requesting payment on a supposed debt. Threatening leagle action after 30 days. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: York, Nebraska Collection Agency's: TRS Limited Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Mar 25 2017
TRS limited Tats & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Sent a bill for $179.90 to the above for collection. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Customer: TRS limited Internet

Mar 25 2017
Next Day CPN Authorized Users Stole $650, this company is unprofessional and a RIPOFF California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Next Day CPN California

Mar 25 2017
Coal Cosmetics Double shipping and handling charges for FREE moisturizer/eye serum in same unlabeled box with no return address. Then get a charge for almost $90.00 on credit card bill. Called credit card issuer and was told all about scam and was given numbers to call. Got same speil about the discount offered to another victim. California California Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Coak California,

Mar 25 2017
The Nature Company Natures own designs The Nature Company ripped me off! Internet Author: Jefferson , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: The Nature Company Internet

Mar 25 2017
Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum Scam scam scam. We gave them our credit card for the trial period. THey got us and have billed many of us $200 twice for me in January and Febrary. Get a hold of the Flordia COnsumer Agency St. Petersburg Florida Author: Maitland, Florida Skin Care: Revived Youth Renewal & Ageless Eye Serum St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 25 2017
TRS LIMITED/TATE&KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC sent credit collection letter with credit card pay option Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED/TATE&KIRLIN ASSOCIATES, INC Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 24 2017
TRS Limited Tate and KirlinAssociates,Inc Sent a fraudulent collection office letter Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Mar 24 2017
Supreme-data.com Bill Adomanis Bank PAY DONT DO IT Buyer Beware/They dont accept any other payment/ Lake worth Florida Looking a For Leads? Author: Metaire, Louisiana Sales People: Supreme-data.com Lake worth, Florida

Mar 24 2017
Ego resume Resumes build.com I cancel my stuff an they still took money off my card Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Employment Services: Ego resume Internet

Mar 23 2017
Tate & Kirklin TRS Limited Tired of being singled out by fraudalent collection mail and robocalls Philadelphia Pennsylvania Also a victim Author: Birmingham , Alabama Questionable Activities: Tate & Kirklin Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Mar 23 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Samuel Douglas Scam artists & extortionists Lombard Illinois Author: Winchester, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems TSYS INSIGHTSInsight Support Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems is a SCAM - Beware Fountain Valley California
Author: Fountain Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems Fountain Valley, California

Mar 23 2017
credit card services corporation I can not reach them and I have a full time life account. chicago Illinois Author: Rio Vista, California Credit & Debt Services: credit card services corporation chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 22 2017
John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Jeff Conn Jeff Conn, Agent for John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Convicted of Bank Fraud in Illinois Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: John Andy McAfee Insurance Agency Hannibal, Missouri

Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London Author: CARSTAIRS, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Mar 22 2017
Psydosurge & Only Eyes Don't provide your Credit Card Number beause it will result in un-authorized charges! Internet Please Correct to Unauthorized Chages Author: Hutchins, Texas Skin Care: Psydosurge & Only Eyes Internet

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana