Your Search | first premier bank credit card collection

Oct 28 2016
citizens bank Humiliation when asked for overdraft fee refund cambridge Massachusetts all that matters Author: cambridge, Massachusetts tempdir: citizens bank cambridge, Massachusetts

Oct 28 2016
RIP OFF REPORT CSUING PROblems Intentionally Author: Renton, Washington tempdir: First Advantage SBS Indianapolis, Indiana

Oct 28 2016
Capital choice consumer credit ripoff THANK YOU!! Author: miami, florida tempdir: Capital choice consumer credit miami, florida

Oct 28 2016
AAMCO Charging an outragous amount for rebuilding transmission 2nd time, stating another part failed which in turn broke alot of the parts they installed the first time Lemon Grove California Author: Lemon Grove, California tempdir: AAMCO Lemon Grove, California

Oct 28 2016
Sunny farm resorts First off, they will spray for beaches before you move in, but good luck trying to get ahold of the manager. People will let their dogs run loose, but if you do, you'll get a warning and fine. Some of the kids out here are good kids, but others have parents who let them run wild. Kingston Oklahoma Author: Gordonville, Texas tempdir: Sunny farm resorts Kingston, Oklahoma

Oct 28 2016
Living well solutions inc, Living health solutions inc These people scammed me big time. Started as a job deal via my email, then turned into a counterfiet check being deposited into my bank account, then sending moneygram. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico tempdir: Living well solutions inc, Living health solutions inc Internet

Oct 28 2016
NETCREDIT NC Financial Solutions of Utah, LLC, d/b/a NetCredit175 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1000 Chicago, IL 60604 877-392-2014 Predatory lender that provides credit to people with challenged credit Internet Mind your business Author: Norfolk, Virginia Loans: NETCREDIT Internet

Oct 28 2016
Barkley capital I have $324 in that account and they are refusing to put it back on my card Not sure Internet Author: Geneva , Ohio Accounting: Barkley capital Internet

Oct 27 2016
10:44 PM (formerly 3rd request re: non-receipt of product (order date 3 it's 27 October and choxi has not responded to my request for delivery status nor when I can expect to receive product, although my credit card has been charged...take the money and run seems to be their m.o.) New York New York Author: los angeles, California On-Line Stores: (formerly New York, New York

Oct 27 2016
CTL Law Firm abusive, threats, pressure Toronto Ontario Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: CTL Law Firm Toronto, Ontario

Oct 27 2016
Truebulid Credit The Corporate Credit Network Total Scam Newport Beach Internet Author: greer, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Truebulid Credit Internet

Oct 27 2016
I I signed up w Century Link. Got my first bill for 250 which was suppose to be for 110 a month. Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
Propertyupsurg Anna at Propertyupsurge Anna at Property Upsurage didnt run a correct credit or back ground report and rip me off out of $90.00 Pittsburg California Author: Pittsburg, California Landlords: Propertyupsurg Pittsburg, California

Oct 27 2016
First Insurance Co. of Hawaii FICOH FICOH refuses to settle and ignores me Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua Kona, Hawaii Insurance Agencies: First Insurance Co. of Hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 27 2016
REJUVENEM RIPOFF - from trial only pay shipping to charging my credit card! St Petersburg Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: REJUVENEM St Petersburg, Florida
16, Report #602078

Oct 27 2016
Fidelity Creditor Services - METROPOLITAN ADJUSTMENT Abusive..Collector refusing proof that we don't owe the debt!! Glendale California Education for the NON-Military readers here reagding military members and rentals Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Collection Agencies: Fidelity Creditor Services Glendale, California

Oct 27 2016
LuxStyle Unknown Collection RipOff! Denmark Internet Author: Dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: LuxStyle Internet

Oct 27 2016
Empowr takes money from your credit card without permission other than you agreed to in the beginning, Sell items for you without you being able to access the money but they tried to take $250.00 from me after being in the business for less than 2 months. Internet ,Worldwide Author: Oxford, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Empowr Internet

Oct 27 2016
Kroger Krogerlouisvillereturnfee Processed returned charge through bank account after checks were taken care of Elizabethtown Kentucky Wow--- Author: Radcliff, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Oct 27 2016
readers service lighthouse po fl fraud scam rip off florida Nationwide Author: san angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: readers service lighthouse po fl Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation / Kris Lamans / KLEC / Pearl Records Scam Wire Transfer - Fake Phony Bank Transfer Request - Liar Liar Liar Sylmar California
Author: Bellevue , Washington Producers: Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation Sylmar, California

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Vanilla Visa Card dishonest, despicable, scammers Forston Georgia Author: Jericho, New York Financial Services: Vanilla Visa Card Forston, Georgia