Your Search | first premier

Aug 15 2014
Premier Props Premiere Props, A Calif Corp Daniel Charles Levin, Dawn Rapp-Levin, Tom Greene Yet Again Non- Paying Auction House for Consignors of Movie Memorabilia El Segundo California Author: Littleton , Colorado Art Galleries: Premier Props El Segundo, California

Aug 13 2014
Providence Financial Advocates Star Gate Mutual, Legal Educators USA & Co, Legal Educators, First Home Preservation, Cynthia Harris , Veronica Sesma, Mary Reynolds. Loan Modification, Financial, Ponzy Scheme, Goldbars, WMC, Pyramid, Loan Mod, Modifications Los Angeles california
Author: California Loan Modification: Providence Financial Advocates Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Premier Depot Inc placing an ad. on Kijiji for selling a rv, requested wire transfer payment to oversea bank in UK, Florida; Bc. Vancouver; Montreal Canada Nationwide Author: Pitt Meadows, British Columbia Unusual Rip-Off: Premier Depot Inc Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Premier Credit Premier Credit put a lien on my bank account and my daughter's account with no warning Indianapolis Indiana Author: LA PORTE, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Premier Credit Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 13 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade. Adam Stuart Zuckerman, Michael Roberts, Paul Portelli of Rexxfield & Matthew Cooke of RemoveYourName.com censored the Internet to silence the voice of victims world-wide by removing personal blogs and functionality of the Internet controlled by hackers disguised as Online Reputation Management and SEO companies, censorship of the Internet (google-cide) available for hire, victims lose voice on cons, First Amendment Rights Costa Mesa, Nationwide Internet
Author: Laguna Beach, California ORGANIZED CRIME: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: RIPOFF REPORT LAUNCHES FULL INVESTIGATION!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’s Allegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Google-Cide Exposed By The Man Who Knew Too Much, Darren Meade threatened and life in danger - SEO Reputation Management dark side Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
titanplay Fraud. I never signed up for in the first place. I phoned them and they could not tell me what I signed up for??? Lahore India Author: Roseville, California Ticket Sales: titanplay Internet

Aug 13 2014
Premier Depot premierdepot.com is a very elaborate scam. DON'T TRUST THEM! Internet Author: Quebec Financial Services: Premier Depot Internet

Aug 13 2014
Premier Auto Shippers Worst Car Shipping Service Ever Coral Springs Florida Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Auto Shipping Companies: Premier Auto Shippers Coral Springs, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Union Rescue Mission Mrs Peggy families coordinater of the fourth floor has denied and lied on several peoplewho hhave lived in the mission and deceptively gotten families seperated as well as been the cause of women being placed in the street as well as lied on others when she infact have been the cause of young females being rap of several generations She has falsely restrictions on several ladies for the reasons of personal animosity. She is a manipulative liar and is using the program for her own gain. one lady has given her child for adoption cause Miss Peggy turned her down for residence. the lady slept for two days outside then gave her baby away due to stress. my 12 year old daughter is sleeping on the streets and in and out of shelters not equipped for children as well as me and her brother who is 10 and sad cause we left a domestic violence place in Houston to come to my home in California. Miss Peggy is the biggest looser. coordinatee for homeless with no compassion for kids alone who come first los Angeles California Author: homeless , California Work Place Bullies: Union Rescue Mission Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Premier Credit Consulting Premier Credco, SCAM, Minimal, Lacking, Thieves. Draper Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Premier Credit Consulting Draper, Utah

Aug 12 2014
NOVA Merchant Services First Data Leasing, PayProtecNorth American Bancard Dishonest and Unethical Sales Practices Charlotte North Carolina Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NOVA Merchant Services Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 12 2014
Premier Electrical Staffing Premier Electrical Staffing a fraud business. Abuse to workers,Lies,Fire employees before contract expires Raleigh Nationwide
Author: Florida Employment Services: Premier Electrical Staffing Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
anerican loan services advance america sent email sayin i was approved for a loan up to 3500 for monthly installments of 124, then said i had to send them my first payment before i even got a loan Internet
Author: New hudson, Michigan Loans: anerican loan services Internet

Aug 11 2014
First Strike Handman First Strike Pest Control Negligent Handymen Create More Problems Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Home Improvements: First Strike Handman Brooklyn, New York

Aug 11 2014
First Data Global Leasing First DataFirst Data Merchant Services Corp Takes The Money & Runs Coral Springs Florida Author: Oceanside, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply On Saturday August 9, I had a first time appointment for 9 am, with Mina who is the owner of Mina African Hair Braiding. Before arrival, I contacted Mina by phone to inform her that I will like her to style my hair in a style called silky dreads. Upon arrival I showed Mina an picture of the style I wished to have. These braids can take anywhere from 4 to 8 hours to do. She stated to me that it will be no problem for her and that the price will be $180. About 2 hours into Mina braiding my hair, a co-worker who works for Mina arrived. She began to assist Mina with the back portion of my hair. Four hours into their work I requested a bathroom break. While in the restroom I noticed that the braids that they had done did not look NOTHING like the picture that was showed. As I went back to the chair I explained to Mina that I was not satisfied with my hair. She immediately was offended, and upset.  I felt like there was no customer service at all she even jump up at me while I was in the chair getting my hair fixed by Mimi. I have NEVER experience such derogatory behavior coming from a place of business such as this. This cannot happen again. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Work Place Bullies: Mina African Hair Braiding and Beauty Supply Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 11 2014
South West Fiduciary Greg P. DoVico Have been waiting for payment of accounting for one of their clients for over four months, first I was told they where reviewing our billing. Then every time I called to ask when would we get some kind of payments, their responce was they where waiting for funds to be released from the courts. If this was the case I would think they where no longer handling this individual trust if they where not being paid, so don't tell me they are waiting for funds to be released if they had not been paid for over four months!! Glendale Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Accounting: South West Fiduciary Glendale, Arizona

Aug 11 2014
First data global leasing Rip off Nationwide Author: Overland Park , Kansas Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
1st premier bank Preditory lending/ excessive fees Siox Falls South Dakota Author: Orlando, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: 1st premier bank Siox Falls , South Dakota

Aug 10 2014
American Management Services, Inc. REVIEW: American Management Services dedicated to client satisfaction, American Management continuously developing, implementing strategic changes ensuring clients success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients effectively search for new opportunities, even in challenging business market we face today. American Management believes in a “client first” philosophy. Never use voice mail, all calls are answered directly, with professionalism, clients always have access to staff.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Management Services, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Management Services, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ashland City, Tennessee Customer: American Management Services Orlando, Florida

Aug 10 2014
CVE They could not fix my new flatscreen the first time, insisted I had to give them a 2nd chance. They broke the panel therefore cancelling warranty. Would not return my emails or calls. Riverdale New Jersey Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Warranty Companies: CVE Riverdale, New Jersey

Aug 10 2014
Monster inkk Eric Isaacs I paid for a back piece upfront. it was a 2 session tattoo and after the first session I tried multiple times to schedule a Second session the artist Eric Isaacs kept canceling and when I showed I was tired of it he got disrespectful and said he would not finish and no refunds Fairfield Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Tattoo Shops: Monster inkk Fairfield, Ohio

Aug 10 2014
First Data Global Leasing Collection Agency Action fior a bill already Paid Coral Gables, Florida Nationwide Author: Camp Hill, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Aug 09 2014
premierdepot.com Premier depot is a Scam Orlando Internet Author: Bradenton, Florida Consumer Services: premierdepot.com Internet

Aug 08 2014
Grace Romanian Baptist Church First Baptist Grace Romanian Church Brooklyn Park Minnesota USA CROOK Simeon Alexandrovich Daskalyuk I have story to tell you about Priest from Blaine MN.He's name is Simeon Daskalyuk head of Grace Baptist Romanian Church in Brooklyn Park MN. Here is their website www.graceromanianchurch.net .He is just a Crook sold me DONATED 2011 Toyota Prius for $12.000 on Craig's. Car was double Salvaged!!!He did not advertise ''salvage car'' and mileage was turn back when i found out same day on carfax i want to to return the car because i felt scam on this deal. He told me if you have any problem with the car gave me a call and we can work out. When i bring car back he was mad and gave me $11300 i called Police and they can't do anything.Than i searched for hem and find out he is a Priest and he ripped me off for $700 on donated car! !He's son was there Vyacheslav and Wife Vera  in that time when i called Police i did not know about donated/priest etc and seems to me they are very strange people and absolutely no reason to took my $700 CROOK CROOK Brooklyn Center,  minnesota
Author: forest lake, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Grace Romanian Baptist Church Brooklyn Center, MN, Select State/Province