Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: first premier
There may be more reports for "first premier"
For more results perform a general search for "first premier"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 11 2017
dailysale.com first item did not arrive in time, second order they sent the wrong item. Author: Boring, Oregon Specialty Stores: dailysale.com

Feb 10 2017
Puente Hills Nissan THEY DON'T FOLLOW THEIR CONTRACT City of Industry California Still lying Author: Placentia, Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan City of Industry, California

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
First advantage Called trying to get my information and SSN Internet Author: Manvel , Texas Communications & Networking: First advantage Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATS Consultants Mark Stevens is a scum bag, lair, cheater and deserves to be jailed. These cowards steal your information online through and third party. Mark Stevens will text you at first and then promise you a great deal. Baltimore Maryland Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Offshore Gambling: ATS Consultants Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

33, Report #1351942

Feb 09 2017
1st Premier Bail Bonds Vivian Santos 1st Premier Bail Bonds are THIEVES! Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Bail Bonds: 1st Premier Bail Bonds Fort Myers, Florida

Feb 09 2017
Granade Motorcars Sold a BAD transmission to my brothers Daughter, her first car.....would not stand behind it. Spring Branch Texas Talk Author: Highlands Ranch,, Colorado Auto Dealers: Granade Motorcars Spring Branch , Texas

Feb 09 2017
Premier Booting Services Long wait for removal and rude Miami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Premier Booting Services. Florida

Feb 08 2017
FM Trader I lost $15,000 with this binary trading company. STAY AWAY FROM THIS. First it say you need $250 only. And then they tell you that you need more than that. I end up racking $20,000 on my credit card. I made $5,000 then Iost it all. They keep trading and they don't care if you make money or not. I end up losing $15,000. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. London, Englands Nationwide Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Online Trading: FM Trader Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Premier Care in Bathing Installed walk-In bath tub South Daytona Florida Author: WILMINGTON, Delaware Home HealthCare: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona,

Feb 06 2017
Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream I have been trying to speak with someone that was listed as customer service about your product that I did not order. The first young man was Kirby very nice and helpful. He said that I needed to call some one else to get my refund on the ReNew Eye Cream. Taking unauthorized funds from my account Fountain Valley CA Author: Colbert, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream Internet

Feb 06 2017
America's First Choice Home Club America's 1st ChoiceAFC Home Club Total SCAM - Little Will Ever Be Paid Atanta Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Westar Lending Group bradley hughes lied on paper, he first offered me 9% for 5 years which never existed, he ended up 1 month later offering me 11% for 1 year, he told me no appraisal will be required, 1 month later an appraisal is required, he is a phoney, a big, d**n liar, a scam and not an honest person to do business with Tarzana California They Are Not Being Honest! Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Westar Lending Group Tarzana, California

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California

Feb 03 2017
Boot Man D/B/A Premier Parking Enforcement Predatory, exploitative, extortive, corrupt parking management company Atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Toll-Booth Cashiers: Boot Man D/B/A Premier Parking Enforcement Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 03 2017
Coal Cosmetic Parisian Glow Serum CremeEmpowered stole my money from my account. I placed my first order on 02/01/17. They over charged me for a free sample. the itemized receipt showed an additional charge. for s/h. Orlando Florida Author: South Jersey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Coal Cosmetic Florida

Feb 02 2017
Jeannie Nguyen / Douglas Hall These 2 persons are trying to fly around the world in first class for free, they request tickets then make up excuses not to pay Denton, Texas Internet Author: Denton, Texas Air Travel: Jeannie Nguyen / Douglas Hall Internet

Feb 02 2017
Premium Brand SknCare ATO*WLNST, Beyond Nutra Store Told me the product was free at first but a month later said it was a trial offer and the I had 15 days to try it. Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: Premium Brand SknCare Internet

Feb 01 2017
C&C Nutrabody C&C NPK NutraPeakC&C Nutrabody They charged my account for the first set of bottles I order which came to a total of 4.49$ a piece. Then the continued to charge my account and it's now 79.99$ a bottle (2) in was only suppose to be a 14 day trial. And the contine to charge me and I have not received any more product now they are charging me for nothing. I want my nearly 200$ back! I can not find the city it is located in Internet Author: Brunswick, Ohio Weightloss Programs: C&C Nutrabody Internet

Feb 01 2017
Hawk's Yachts Hawk Ennis, Liberty Marina, Hawks Yachts Bought our first boat from Hawk and the boat DIED the day we bought it. Edgewater Maryland
We are Not responsible for buyers COMPLETEY IRRESPONSIBILE ACTIONS! Author: Annapolis, Maryland Boat Marinas: Hawk's Yachts Edgewater, Maryland

Feb 01 2017
Leo Palmer - TiDom Con artist. Hooked me on how this was so simple to replicate. What a joke. The first red flag cam when he sold me my first set of leads, he refused to send said lists. Said they were confidential and couldn't be shared but he had no problem taking my money. I found someone on the internet who has worked with him before. He told me he was booted out of another program for not adhering to their rules. That's his TiDom was formed. If any one gets a call or text msg from TiDom, hang up or delete it. His fake videos of envelopes full of cash are a crime. Now he is posting videos of those supposedly have had success. I have yet to speak with or find anyone who is successful in this. Stay away! California Internet Author: Euless, Texas Internet: Leo Palmer - TiDom Internet

Jan 31 2017
starling capital they first for activating the account 300$ then they ask for 10,000 to start trading so i sent only 2600 and after seeing nothing have changed in my account i trid to make a withraw of 100$ and its pending after a week i trid to withraw the full amount off 2600 but then it says if i want to do another withraw then the first one i whon't be able to complete but by the end nothing is going back to your account and im trying to contact them but they keep on hanging up the phone so i figured thet its a scam once i have sent them the money united states Nationwide Author: monsey, New York Brokerage Companies On-line: starling capital Nationwide

Jan 31 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Newport Beach, California