Your Search | first premier

Sep 24 2015
First Data Global Leasing, First Data Corporation They were suppose to give us information on savings for merchant account, but then we realized they have made us sign a binding contract for 3 years and started charging us for equipment lease and merchant processing fee without our consent. Coral Springs Florida Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Coral Springs, Florida

Sep 24 2015
site solutions in california... i gave them 900.00 to be number one on google and its been a year now and not even on google yet doesnt matter number one but at least on the first page my web designer went into my web site and told me they did absolutely nothing... roseville California Author: West Palm beach, Florida Dance Clubs: site solutions roseville, California

Sep 23 2015
Jayson Colavalla Jayson Ryman RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT Pls look up  (((REDACTED))) on Youtube or WCNC, In Charlotte NC it explains him Charlotte, North Carolina
you r total bs Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Racing Car Dealers: Jayson Colavalla Charlotte, North Carolina

Sep 23 2015
First Convenience Bank-Texas Scam or Rip Off? Fuzzy Math: When 1 plus 1 equals $54 Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Banks: First Convenience Bank-Texas Internet

Sep 23 2015
Young's Painting Young Cho Provided bid for painting work, wanted cash first, then would not sign a contract for the work Falls Church Virginia Author: Falls Church, Virginia Paint & Wallpaper: Young's Painting Falls Church, Virginia

Sep 22 2015
Ribkins Co., Igor Ribkin, Alex Ribkin I hired Ribkin Co. for 2 separate jobs, staining the back yard and front yard. Igor first came to the initial consultation, then sent his son Alex to do the work. All sales pitch and only about the dime, they tried to sell the most expensive product and claim its the best weather resistant and with warranty. The job was complete and less than 2 months the stain was peeling Aliso Viejo California Author: Lancaster, California Home Improvements: Ribkins Co. Aliso Viejo, California

Sep 22 2015
Home Depot Over charging and Home depot cashiers are trained to manipulate pricing. The most crazed salesman ever named Jim. And the store supported his price scam. My first time In this new store mar 2007 Home depot. SHOKOPEE Minnesota Author: prior lake , Minnesota Carpet & Tile Stores: Home Depot Shakopee mn Internet

Sep 22 2015
International Tobaco First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 Paid to Western Union as advised to First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 for cheap ciaretts as advertised in the amount of $154.00m to which I never received, and can not contact. After reading up on the company I see that I am not alone. However , I feel very humiliated , and cheated/robbed. Jindon District China China 32f1000 Author: kilauea, Hawaii Smoke Shops: International Tobaco Internet

Sep 22 2015
Stryker T-Tops Failure to deliver items paid for 3 months ago. Called in August told it would be delivered in 2 weeks. called Sept 22, told it would not be delivered until first or second week of October. No committment to quality or performance, no support,NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER. Agent very short, every time I call told it is not available although I paid for it. Laguna Hills, California 92653 Nationwide Author: Poplar Branch, North Carolina Liars: Stryker T-Tops Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Lance Edwards First Cornerstone Group, LLC Buyer leads are a joke, Do Not Work For LE/FCGLLC Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Lance Edwards First Cornerstone Group, LLC Houston, Texas

Sep 21 2015
first primier bank Les Pal was told i was eligible to borrow up to 1000 dollars Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Credit Card Fraud: first primier bank Internet

Sep 21 2015
Mystery Shopping Company James FosterHR Manager Task Coordinator 609-579-3880 This package contains your first mystery shopping assignment package that contains a cashier check which covers your allowance for evaluation service worth $300 for this first survey. Author: Bridgewater, New Jersey Financial Services: Mystery Shopping Company Internet

Sep 21 2015
DTE Energy DTE I moved in to my aparetment complex 6/6/2015. The first electric bill was 91 dollars. The second was 312 and the 3rd was 312 how is that? It is a 2 bedroom apartment with me and my son that is all. Roseville Michigan Author: Roseville , Michigan Consumer Services: DTE Energy Roseville , Michigan

Sep 20 2015
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Ft Myers, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: egumball irvine, California

Sep 20 2015
eloans services, MB0005538 Daniel Carman,Loan license 129911384, Alex Courdia, Michael Phillips, Garry Thomas Loan amt I applied for $5,000.00 and was told activation fee $495.00 and first monthly payment $211.00, then different fees started to accumulate letting me know that I would be getting my loan plus fees that I have given them and it kept going until the amount rose to $30000. I was also told that I have received a free grant of $10000 which I have not received yet. Rosemont Illinois People are still falling for this? Author: Richmond Hts, Ohio Loans: eloans services, MB0005538 Rosemont, Illinois

Sep 19 2015
American Express American Express never sent our first bill then reported us to the credit agency! Customer Service won't help! Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
Premier Promotion Group Jim RutherfordAccounts Payable Office We cannot send you your winnings without Proper ID confirmation Plainview New York Author: California Consumer Services: Premier Promotion Group Plainview, New York

Sep 17 2015
Premier Care in Bathing Premier, premier bath, premier bathing, premier care Botched installation, deceptive, leak, leaking, damage, floor damage, water damage, ceiling damage, wall damage, code violation South Daytona Florida
Premier troll Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Bed & Bath: Premier Care in Bathing South Daytona, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Elite Business Finance, LLC Request first and last months payments prior to funding. Weeks after my check cleared, daily they promise funding. They have wasted our time and money. This is a scam. They may fund some loans and I have worked with other lenders who have worked in this same way but they did fund. This company is a scam. Salt Lake City, Utah Author: Texas, Texas Financial Services: Elite Business Finance, LLC Salt Lake City,, Utah

Sep 17 2015
First Automotive Service Company Superior Protection service plan I purchased an extended warranty from superior protection warranty group, I tried to use the warranty on a bad intake on my 2002 Ford Taurus.I brought my car to holman ford in mt laurel, NJ I was informed that my intake was defective ( had a hole in it) .I called the Superior and they sent out a claims adjuster.The adjuster agreed with the staff from holman that the intake was defective.Superior Warranty company said that there was rust and or corrosion there and they denied my claim.I paid $ 1680.00 for my warranty which is useless.BEWARE of this company there a total RIP OFF! albuquerque nation wide Author: Deptford, New Jersey Auto Warranty: First Automotive Service Company Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Premier Dead Sea Quartz If something seems too good to be usually is... Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Sales People: Premier Dead Sea Quartz Miami, Florida

Sep 17 2015
Derrick brice jennings Master stone masonry and mosaic Doesn't pay people who work for him ,preys on women Sparks, Nevada
Who among us walks without sin may cast the first stone Author: Reno, Nevada Consumer Services: Derrick brice jennings Sparks, , Nevada

Sep 16 2015
Women's Freebies Scam about winning $500,000 and other stuff. wanted $400 for taxes first!!! Internet Author: Ebensburg , Pennsylvania $$ REWARDS Offered: Women's Freebies Internet

Sep 15 2015
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Terrible Service 45 minute plus phone wait Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas Home Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Sep 15 2015
Mediacom charging me $300,00 for equipment they said I need to return but I never recieved it in the first place, And they have no record of me signing for it. Carol Stream , Nationwide, Missing Equipment Author: Prior Lake, Minnesota Cable TV: Mediacom Nationwide