FIRST PREMIER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first premier
There may be more specific results for "first premier"
For more specific results for "first premier"
Showing 26-50 of 23,927 Found Reports For more specific results for "first premier"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 12 2017
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kinetix Health Club will always put the member first to ensure the customer is completely satisfied. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kinetix Health Club pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Macon, Georgia Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

May 12 2017
Road Hawg ,Road Hawg by Don Miles, Was supposed to haul freight for our small business and totally screwed it up! He damaged our stuff and charged us for a lot more than the haul was worth for other places! We should've just mailed it but we were afraid it would get damaged. It would've been safer! Do NOT use him. He refused to refund any money. He didn't deliver the stuff to the right place in the first place!!! Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Courier Services: Road Hawg Fayetteville, Arkansas

May 10 2017
RonCor Group, Inc. Debt Settlement Group that claimed to help with debt settlement after they paid themslves first which I later found out was unethical. Los Angeles California Author: Susanville, California Legal Services: RonCor Group, Inc. Los Angeles, California

May 10 2017
Zillow Premier Agent Trulia Premier Agent; Zillow Group Intentionally Lied and made false claims about their program; accessed my credit card without authorization in order to charge thousands of dollars in fees. Washington, California, Oregon Nationwide Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Realtors: Zillow Premier Agent Nationwide

May 10 2017
Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0673-60 They are out Orland fla.32824 I what all my refund not 27.00 I paid 65.00 Atlanta Florida Internet Simple mobile leasing co. I returned the phone back may 1 kept giving me a run around I payed 65.00 first payment and now they only give me 25.00 back really. Here my tracking no:9505-5122-5416-7118-0 Author: CARLISLE, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Simple mobile leasing co. Internet

May 10 2017
First American Loans Steve Johnson, Senior Loan Manager I was looking for a loan, he told me I was approved for a 5,000.00 loan repayment of 155./36months Internet Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Financial Services: First American Loans Internet

May 10 2017
First Cash Advance Chicago, Illinois Calling me a useless person because I would not buy into their scam! Chicago, Illinois Internet Author: LOCKHART, Texas Cash Services: First Cash Advance Chicago, IL Internet

May 09 2017
Gloss Motive Directheath Simple health Answer Order a bottle that was free just pay for shipping and handling. Unfortunately the fine print was not 30 days to pay for more it was 14 days and they charged. The full price the first day 79bucks wasted.BIG SCAM Internet Author: Redondo beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Gloss Motive Internet

May 09 2017
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

May 09 2017
Vinesse Was told that the promotion was not valid after certain period (reason decided to try the service). How can I trust the company after first poor service? Decided to delay shipment as I ordered too much, was told that I can't delay my shipment and that it has to be shipped every month. Different than what was stated on the website. Stay away Internet Author: rancho palos verdes, California Unusual Rip-Off: Vinesse Internet

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company’s executive team, Patrick Farah, Steve Brewer, Cheryl Arts, and employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. The Power Company dedicated to customer satisfaction. Patrick Farah implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: The Power Company pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: evanston, Illinois Door to Door Sales: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. chicago, Illinois

May 09 2017
The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: The Power Company clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Patrick Farah. Patrick Farah is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: The Power Company recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
We open our doors to anyone wishes to visit the Chicago office on any given morning! Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Liars: The Power Company Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. The Power Company (TPC) is a professional energy consulting firm, whose mission is to assist clients in reducing and managing their energy expenditures. The Power Company is in the best position to effectively navigate the negotiation process for clients, garnering the best rates possible for electricity and gas. Nationwide

38, Report #1372080

May 08 2017
Premier Rental Solutions I Paid quite a sum to this ripoff company and they will not return my emails or phone calls. No their phone number is a non working number. My Client ID: 10028I can provide exact dollar amounts if a class action lawsuit is filed. They never fulfilled They are a total ripoff stay away Orlando Florida Author: Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

39, Report #1372055

May 08 2017
Zombie johns dont wanna fix the car i just baught i told them about and they just wanted my money first and dont want to own up to there deal akron Ohio Author: akron, Ohio Junk Dealers: Zombie johns akron, Ohio

May 07 2017
Appliance Repair Guys Didn't tell the whole truth about my broken fridge at the first visit Mississauga Ontario Author: Missisauga, Ontario Customer: Appliance Repair Guys Ontario

May 07 2017
First idea solutions Took over my computer, tried to steal $315 from me but their attempt failed Huntington Maryland Author: Willoughby , Ohio Computer Service & Repair: First idea solutions Huntington, Maryland

May 07 2017
Darry Colvin I was send an Email stating a company want too hire me,but I need to go too US FORKLIFT, first to before I could hired. After going I paid and take your test, was give there FAKE CERT. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Darry Colvin Houston, Texas

May 06 2017
TRS Limited A fraudulent attempt to extort money, stating that I owed money for the purchase of cosmetic products. I was contacted bty a representative of Nationwide Recoery Systems, 888-677-5230. I am certain that I do not owe .lney on this purchase because the payments were deducted from my checking account prior to the products being shipped. The man stated that I owed $139.00, but he offered to allow me to pay $98.00 to settle the account. Since I am sure that this is an an attempt to extort money, I first searched for the company onkine. This the manner in which I located this site. Nationwide Author: Canton, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Nationwide

May 06 2017
Best Funding Solutuions they promised to get me funding, states first fund max 14 days, its been over 2 months, I paid 3k that they will not refund to me New York New York Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Business Consultants: Best Funding Solutuions New York, New York

May 06 2017
Premier Adjusters Prestige Adjusters, United Adjusters Inc., Adjuster's Choice Inc., Adjusters United, and 3 other ones. Insurance scam, contractor vendor program scam, Luis Mendez Internet
Contractor Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Premier Adjusters Internet

May 05 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California

May 05 2017
Coolest Cooler has still not delivered to the first 10% of backers. The other 90% are completely screwed. Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Fraud: Coolest Cooler Internet

May 04 2017
PREMIER CARE Bath llc left work on electric undone for tub never came back South Daytona Florida Author: Mineola, Texas Customer: PREMIER CARE Bath llc South Daytona, Florida

May 04 2017
Animal Express First Rate Shipping Animal rip off Dallas Texas Author: Portsmouth, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Companies: Animal Express Texas

May 04 2017
Credit One Bank My wife recieved a statement in the mail, stating we owe $81.95 we never signed up for a card, I have tried calling the first thing they want is your social security # I would not give them on hold 5 min. when the women came on ,broken english, ask my problem I told her what happen I sad we do not have a card , she hung up on me. I called right back and the recording said closed for day. I am not paying this and I know they will affect my credit by BLACKMAILING ME to pay to cancell a card I never applied for. Las Vegas Nationwide Author: North Port , Florida Attorney Generals: Credit One Bank Nationwide