Your Search | first premier

Jan 26 2016
HeavyHammer Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HeavyHammer New Media Solutions is led by two over riding principles. The first is total customer satisfaction with online technologies. HeavyHammer has long been in the forefront of geo-targeted online advertising & are proud to have blazed this trail a decade before it became ubiquitous online. HeavyHammer’s experience been able to create a more powerful & user friendly experience & stand by our products and services 100% in this regard. *UPDATE: HeavyHammer pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. HeavyHammer recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cibolo, Texas Real Estate Services: AllHud.com Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 26 2016
usjerseyspro.com First name: boxinLast name: XuCity: putianPost code: 351100Country: china Failed to complete order and respond to emails China Internet
Author: Heathsville, Virginia Clothing Stores: usjerseyspro.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
Premier Courier,Inc The human resources department emailed me saying the got my resume of career builder and said I was would be a perfect fit for this job. In the email there was the job description saying the paid $2500 a month plus monthly bonues.  Brookyn Hts Ohio Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Courier Services: Premier Courier,Inc Brookyn Hts, Ohio

Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Con Artists: Allhud.com Internet

Jan 26 2016
Bobbi Boss Midway International, Inc.IndiRemi Premium Virgin Hair,First Remi,Premier Collection,Espirit, BonEla Brazilian Natural, Style One Complete pack total system, Wet & Wavy Indian Hair, Hit Hair in Trend, Forever Premium Weave Selection, Genesis, Visso 100% This company advertises that it sell premium human virgin hair at premium cost, but is is selling subpar junk Cerritos, California Author: Rancho Mirage, California Beauty Products: Bobbi Boss Cerritos, , California

Jan 25 2016
HHI (Health Insurance Inovations) Many in it together! HCC Life Insurance Company,HCC Medical Insurance services,First Health Network,Kare360,Outlook Vision,.Value Benefits Package/SterlingPackage. health plan intermediariesLLC/Holdings Agent Name: Richard Cheng (real name) sold all of these Insurance Packag SOUL SUCKING SELLER OF INSURANCE THAT IS A DISCOUNT PRESCRIPTION CARD ! FRAUDULENT M' Fers! Tampa Nationwide Author: Englewood, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: HHI (Health Insurance Inovations) Many in it together! Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
Cadence premier Cargo inc LT Cargo inc. Stealing money Alsip Illinois Author: Mesquite , Nevada Trucking Companies: Cadence premier Cargo inc Alsip , Illinois

33, Report #1282084

Jan 24 2016
First Premier Bank Card Fraudulent charges & after contacting them & telling them close account ; they send out another to a fraudelent person to run bill up & try to make you pay it Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Westfield, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Card Internet

34, Report #1281960

Jan 23 2016
lovespellsbykellystar.com lovespellsbykellystar.com I came to Kelly Star for help in reuniting with my lover. First she asked me to send her money through money gram under my lovers name then asked me to waive the ID. She continued to find various tactics to take money from me. Then she got the so cold head priestess involved and together they took close to $35k from them. When I ask for money back they act like they don't know me. Very devious people doing all this in God name. Shame on them. Texas Internet Author: Boston , Massachusetts Astrologers & Psychics: lovespellsbykellystar.com Internet

Jan 23 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 23 2016
Integrity Auto Okc Integrity isn't a good place to buy a car. I have been going thru hard times and they were the first to screw me. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Answer Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Car Financing: Integrity Auto Okc Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jan 23 2016
Harvest Moon Loans Dakota when i first applied for a $300.00 loan it took forever to payback they were taking $82.00 or $87.00 out of my bank account every 2 weeks. Then i recevied a text on my cell stating my loan was paid off and i can borrow another $300.00, I called back but in my account they deposited only $160.00 now i have to pay $87.00 back every two weeks for $300.00 when they only gave me $160.00 California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Liars: Harvest Moon Loans Internet

Jan 22 2016
Omnitech Support Repair didn't work, company refuses to refund as promised Internet
First of all, wed like to thank Ms. Ashley, for taking the time to add the kind words with respect to the professionalism and courtesy of our agents. But we promptly refunded full amount of $79.99. Author: , Kentucky Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

Jan 22 2016
University of North Texas, The Online MS Learning Technologies Department Dishonest about accepting transfer credits only offered potential credit after financially investing in 6 courses first. Misinformed me about accreditation to enroll as an out-of-state student. Denton Texas Author: Parma, Ohio Public Schools: University of North Texas Denton, Texas

Jan 21 2016
express infomation systems in phoenix az. charge you for canceling your orders , even though you call to cancel within 10 days of receiveing your first contact letter from them phoenix Arizona Author: cal city, California Newspapers – Magazines: express infomation systems in phonex az. phonex, Arizona

Jan 21 2016
First Acura unethical practices, decietful, inept, no knowledge Seekonk Massachusetts Your Experience Author: Swansea, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: First Acura Seekonk, Massachusetts

Jan 21 2016
First Aid Clinic scott blanchard took my friends blood work and tried to get him on weekly testosterone shots etc...sell vitamins...NOT A Dr!!! chicago Illinois Author: park ridge, Illinois Clinics: First Aid Clinic chicago, Illinois

Jan 20 2016
Outskirts Press Ms. Jodee Thayer The Shadow of Olympus, a novel of the first human colony on Mars and their discovery that they are not alone there. Parker Colorado Author: Pensacola, Florida Attorneys General: Outskirts Press Parker, Colorado

Jan 20 2016
Vivint APX Alarm Alarm company used unethical sales practices to entrap first time homeowners into 5 year contract. Provo, Utah  Author: Madison, Wisconsin Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 20 2016
Vivint alarms APX alarm Beware:Atomatic contract renewal ahead Dallas , Texas OK read tne whole contract first Author: Dallas, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Vivint Dallas, Texas

Jan 20 2016
Baers Furniture Company, Inc. Paid Baer's $3K for Futura Leather Furniture That The Color Wears Off Of Within The First 2 Months! Boca Raton Florida
Have the same furniture Author: Rockledge, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Baers Furniture Company, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 19 2016
Trinity Merchant Group First American Payment SystemsFirstPay.netFirstView1stPayMobilFirstAdvantage Credit Card Company - Trinity Merchant Group STEALS & DECEIVES Fort Worth Texas Author: McKinney, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Trinity Merchant Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jan 19 2016
first national collection bureau, inc I was sent a collection letter for a creditors that I have no accounts with sparks Nevada Author: san francisco, California Collection Agencies: first national collection bureau, inc sparks, Nevada

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 19 2016
Womensfreebees.com/facebook I was contacted by Catherine Cole from women's freebies. She said i won $50,000. I western union the $60 claim fee to Vicki Cole Daly in Huntington West Virginia. I still have the receipt. Now they want $250. I should have researched them first, but what's done is done. I demanded my money back. Still waiting. I have the conversations and the receipt. Would love for someone to take them down!! Internet Author: New York Miscellaneous Companies: Womensfreebees on facebook Internet