Your Search | first premier

Jun 21 2016
first service residential extortion to get paid Irvine California 92602  Author: Lemon Grove, California Property Management: first service residential Irvine CA 92602, California

Jun 21 2016
Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited This company cheating many of us who is jobless not only in west Bengal other states also by advertising employment in Amanda bajar patrika regular basis. It demanding to give job in Dubai. From engineer level to labour category. First they made a agreement which is worth Rs.5725 which is taken as a registration fees. And did some fraud medical test through their known agency. In the agreement they mentioned that after 45 days if they are unable to provide visa they will refund. But practically they are saying that will not refund anything.. Kolkata Internet Author: Santipur, Indiana Employment Services: Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited Internet

Jun 21 2016
Colonial Van Lines Never Ever deal with Colonial Van Lines especially you are a first time mover Margate Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Jun 21 2016
LG Life's Gloomy I paid for a new phone that was defected. I noticed it the first day.  Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Liars: LG

Jun 20 2016
Elite Company, LLC Premier Choice, LLC Warning, This business is probably a scam from my personal experiences with them. Phoenix Arizona Author: College Station, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Elite Company, LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 19 2016
Thousand Trails Thousand Trails camping, Thousand Trails Camping membership Rip off! Don't join! Reservation NOT gauranteed! First come First serve! We were stuck en route to campground out of state with no usable campsite, we needed 50 amp Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 19 2016
First Class Auto's Mr. Brown Texas Author: Houston, Texas Junk Dealers: First Class Auto's

Jun 18 2016
First Rate Field Services Marci Herberer, Josh Seimons, Mike Colombini Gross Moral Turpitude, unethical business, non-payment for services rendered., Clayton Missouri Author: Waterloo, Iowa Home Improvements: First Rate Field Services Clayton, Missouri

35, Report #1311978

Jun 17 2016
GS Gunsmith This guy wants more money for not doing the job right the first time and won't give me back my gun Ramsey Minnesota Author: Champlin, Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS Gunsmith Ramsey, Minnesota

36, Report #1311970

Jun 17 2016
quickcash.usa.net I was guarenteed $7,000 . the first thing she asked for was my social security number, then she told me I would have to pay $430 up front to receive the $7,000. 323 aea code, los angeles,west hollywood,maywood, california Author: bedford, Kentucky Cash Services: quickcash.usa.net Nationwide

37, Report #1311922

Jun 17 2016
The Premier Shopping Company nelson30039@gmail.com Internet Author: White Settlement, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: The Premier Shopping Company Internet

Jun 15 2016
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Comitment to CFLA's executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. CFLA’s approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service. First hand insight to Damion Emholtz and MCI Author: , Nationwide Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
Pat Carroll, Everything Asphalt Pat Carroll came to my house while selling door to door. I paid him $750 to repair cracks and holes in my driveway and apply sealant. The compound he used in the cracks washed away with the first rain. The driveway looks worse then before he did the work. I spoke to him twice and he said both times that he would fix it. His incompetence is only matched by his lack of integrity. Author: Atlanta, Georgia Building Services: Pat Carroll, Everything Asphalt Georgia

Jun 15 2016
First American Home Buyer's Protection Corporation FAHW, firstam, First.Am.Home.Warranty, first-american-home-warranty Ripoff home owner insurance, they make money while you get scraps, replace with discontinued models, poor customer service, Internet  Author: Springboro, Ohio Home Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer's Protection Corporation Internet

Jun 15 2016
sale@aeago.com I ordered two Jersey's from this company on the first is December and several emails later and fast forward seven months, I have received nothing!!! And my money was taken from bank that next day after I placed the order!!! Internet Author: Yuma, Arizona Sporting Goods: sale@aeago.com Internet

Jun 14 2016
nikeoutlet.name I ordered shoes from the company and did not receive them. I emailed the customer service reps and the owner. At first the told me my shoes were on its way. I received two tracking numbers for the same shoes which neither number worked. I kept emailing then all my emails started to go unanswered. A month passed then two months passed I'm on month three and now I know that I will not receive my shoes or get my money back. Terrible site and store. It says 24/7 customer service but so not true! Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Department & Outlet Stores: nikeoutlet.name Internet

Jun 14 2016
Butler,Rose & Jameson Associates Please be aware of the be aware of the new money scam. Butler,Rose & Jameson Associates said they had a check for me of 3,900,000.00 , to be delivered to my home address directly and requesting a $20 processing fee first to be sent to them -Babylon, New York Author: California Collection Agencies: Butler,Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, , New York

Jun 14 2016
First Extended Service Corporation Refuses to Pay for Covered Part Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Jun 14 2016
National Fulfillment Advisory First they sent letter saying i was going to get without a doubt over a million dollars directly in my account if i paid twenty dollars so i sent them a check and waited! Author: Littlerock , Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: National Fulfillment Advisory

Jun 13 2016
First Marshall Auto Auction South Chicago Auto Auction Scamming Customers HARVEY Illinois Author: Hammond, Indiana Auto Dealers: First Marshall Auto Auction HARVEY, Illinois

Jun 13 2016
Award Notification CommisionP.OKansas City KS 66110/ Larry Hourd Lead me to believe I was a winner of a million dollars as long as I sent him Money first for fees rendered, Kansas City Kansas Author: Charlton, Massachusetts $$ REWARDS Offered: Commissioner of Judging Processing Division Kansas City, Kansas

Jun 10 2016
dr marten my name is cassy Williams I live in newark new Jersey. On June 5/2016 I purchased a pair of dortor marten size 7 from your retailer store at jersey garden mall 651 kapowski road. On June 6/2016 I wore my brand new doctor martens the day of my graduation and after walking around for and hour I felt the discomfort from strap around my foot tighten. At first I didn't pay it no mind 3 hours went past and a blister on both of my foot appear with blood inside.My toes became numb Unable to walk and enjoy the rest of my day with my family. I always believed dortor martens was a good brand,I was referred by a friend and this happen causing me to cut my day short on a day that meant alot to me. I have work on June 7 /2016 in iam unable to work due to the swellinglaceration and pain in my foot I have to call out risking my job and losing a day of pay .The retailer told me I can't return the shoe I purchased from them due to me wearing it . can you please contact me at (((REDACTED))) newark Nationwide
Stacey is right Author: newark, New Jersey Shopping Centers & Malls: dr marten Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
Master Content Services Cashed two post dated checks a day before the first date. Phoenix Arizona Author: wittmann, Arizona Consumer Services: Master Content Services

Jun 09 2016
worldpay they do not process my cancellation request in the first month and make me to pay early termination fee $295. Worldpay US, Inc. Author: Joliet, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: worldpay