Your Search | first premier

May 15 2016
Affluence EDU Flipping Vegas Seminar Promised 50 Computers to first 50 people. Promises access to their secrets if you pay $199 for another seminar. Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence EDU Internet

May 15 2016
The Bolt Agency AKA Premier Imaging Marketing and Promotions BOLT AGENCY SCAM - RETRACT CHASE QUICKPAY BEFORE YOU GET TO IT! Denver Colorado
Author: Brooklyn, New York Miscellaneous Companies: The Bolt Agency Nationwide

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Carol dean's Resale Therapy Caroldean Ross (Owner) Thieves,first they closed business in Cathedral City not advising clients or paying them and reopened in Palm Desert. Refused to respond to emails. Once I finally caught someone in their new location, they could not produce my items. They will not pay commiss. Palm Desert California This report is untrue. Author: Palm Springs , California Miscellaneous Companies: Carol dean's Resale Therapy California

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 12 2016
FIRST MEDIA DESIGN firstmediadesign.com / THEY WILL HIRE OVERSEAS AGENTS AND NOT PAYING THEM, SCAMMERS!!!!!!!! Montreal, Canada Internet Author: Santo Domingo, Alabama Advertising Agencies: FIRST MEDIA DESIGN Internet

May 11 2016
American Premier Escrow LLC Will Not Pay Wages for Virtual Employees Santa Ana California Author: Aurora, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: American Premier Escrow Santa Ana, California

May 11 2016
PUBLIC STORAGE 1.00 scam for first month rentals clinton Maryland Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE clinton, Maryland

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 11 2016
RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS I purchase new unused 2015 wildkat skidsteer backhoe ,attachment, first time I used bucket collapsed very thin metal. Only manufactured to sell at Ritchi Bros Auction. They will not stand behind this item that cannot be used as advertised Nationwide
very happy with Ritchie Bros Author: WEST MANSFIELD, Ohio Auction / Liquidators: RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS Nationwide

May 10 2016
Liquidation.com /Liquidity services Premier closeouts I ordered jewelry with the suggested retail price of 4200 dollars and all I could see was a bunch of junk. the pictures they showed on line was nothing like what I received I could not even make $100 off of it they are a total rip-off they're very misleading and they're misrepresenting what they're selling florida Internet Author: temple terrace, Florida Art Galleries: Liquidation.com /Liquidity services Internet

May 09 2016
Sunny Side Mobile Home Park Sunnyside Mobile Home Park, Sunnyside MHP, Sunny side MHP Never moved in, did not receive first months rent or security deposit back. Fayetteville North Carolina
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: Sunny Side Mobile Home Park Fayetteville , North Carolina

May 09 2016
Premier Promotion Group Fresh meadows New York Author: Macclenny, Florida Accounting: Premier Promotion Group

May 09 2016
TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS DIDO - TO THE FIRST COMPLAINER - AFTER PAYING YOU CANT GET TO ANYONE TO TALK TO TO BOOK YOUR VACATION - ALL INCLUSIVE TO HAWAII NOT AVAILABLE BUT DIDN'T TELL US UNTIL WE PAID FOR THE TRIP - NO REFUND - RIP OFF'S - DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM !!!! RIPPED US OFF Internet Author: WEST VALLEY, Utah Travel Agencies: TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS Internet

May 07 2016
Real Pro Inc Jacob Blanton, Shawn Kavanaugh worked for 3 months only received a partial payment on first paycheck Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Corydon, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Real Pro Inc Jeffersonville, Indiana

May 07 2016
premier promotion group (PPG) Jim Rutherford fake money Awards wanting to send $20 for confirmation data fee Fresh Meadows New York Author: Lyons , Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: premier promotion group Fresh Meadows , New York

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 07 2016
First Choice Emergency Room www.peryourhealth.com 855-694-6452 1.5 hour visit = $10,000 bill Haslet Texas Curious Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Haslet, Texas

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 06 2016
Take a Getaway TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take a Getaway’s commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take a Getaway pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take a Getaway recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Take a Getaway TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take a Getaway believes in “Customers first… Always.” Take a Getaway sets itself apart from the rest providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic and international destinations. Take a Getaway received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of co Nationwide

May 05 2016
LVNV Funding LLC First National Collection Bureau Inc *** ****** *** Sparks NV 89424 this took place in 2003 was taken care of by first Preemier Bank and wrote off Sparks Nevada Author: Crooksville, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks, Nevada

May 03 2016
vivint Beware when signing first contract . I had thought I signed up for a 2 yr promotion, but when I wanted to cancel my service pulled the contract was drawn for 4yrs. Horrible deception Then downgraded service should have paid 10.00 less a month , they never corrected either. Horrible business. Do not use!!! provo, Utah Nationwide Avoid Any Company.... Author: BAYONNE, New Jersey Security Services: vivint Nationwide

May 03 2016
American First Choice Home Waranty AFC The sale pitch draw a exellent picture of coverage. Never mentioned that AC/Furnace requires annual maintenance work done by other professionals. Internet Internet Author: Dunkirk, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: American First Choice Home Waranty Internet

May 02 2016
Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take Two Nights' commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take Two Nights pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take Two Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolution Author: Rindge, New Hampshire Travel Services: Take Two Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Two Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Two Nights is a prepaid 3 day 2 night stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront, this eliminates the guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Sarasota, Florida

May 02 2016
Palmers Airport Hyundai I purchased a 2014 Hyundai Sonata back in November and they told me that they wanted a down payment of $2000 I gave them the money purchased the insurance and drove the car home then when it was time for me to make my first payment on December 19,2015.Alabama How Smart! I'm Impressed! Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Auto Dealers: Palmers Airport Hyundai Mobile , Alabama