Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

first premier

Showing 26-50 of 23,832 Found Reports For more specific results for "first premier"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 08 2017
unified caring Premier Series UCA freedom Series Not a health insurnce plan. Only a discount plan for sickness and accident addison texas Author: Bellefonte, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: unified caring Premier Series Internet

Mar 07 2017
Columbus International Escrow Blue Point Holdings....... Odyssey Premier Elite cheated, duped, scam New York, Florida ,Mexico Nationwide Author: Stoughton, Massachusetts Bait-and-Switch: Columbus International Escrow Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
premier STM SCAM! Pay $90 non refundable enrollment fee and the insurance u asked for covers nothing . I opted out of death coverage and was still charged because the agent did not remove it . if you want to give your money away sign up with them . Nationwide Author: Pipe Creek pipe, Texas Health Insurance: premier STM Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Eye Royale When I ordered the trial package I specifically asked if I could stop any future deliveries after receiving the first trial package at any time and was told yes. I felt skeptical from the beginning. Fountain Valley California Author: Odenville, Alabama Skin Care: Eye Royale Fountain Valley , California

Mar 06 2017
Premier Rental Solutions Offered to help me sell time share within 3 months (9/8/16) Orlando Florida Author: Monroe, Ohio Time-share developers: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Aceto Corporation This company atttempted to scam me out of money by sending me a check for lottery winnings but wanting money up front from me OUT of the check first Los Angeles California Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,

Mar 05 2017
Red Payments Merchant Services Christina Christina who is the sales person represenrative lied about the mechant services fees. She said 5 cent per transaction but we were charged 25 per transaction. She made us to have a 2 years contract with First Data for processing machine rental.t New York New York Author: LasVegas, Nevada Adoption Agencies: Red Payments Merchant Services New York, New York

Mar 04 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance's managers and employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and educated in their practices. For every one person hired, there are approximately 15-20 who were not. Vantage Acceptance rus a tight ship. Which is a good thing. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Debt Collector's Inside Advice Author: chantilly, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

37, Report #1161941

Mar 04 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance clients can feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Credit Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Internet

Mar 04 2017
Advantage Loans First they charged my card of $3.95 and they were on the phone telling me You have a government loan of $4,500,it will be deposited in your bank account within 48 hours. Tonight they charged my card $59.95 Petersburg Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Loans: Advantage Loans Internet

Mar 03 2017
Care.com Cant get into msgs keep getting report that site cant process my request at this time. Several attempts to correct problem with company, i was told that i couldnt get my money refunded only having first week of access and 6 weeks later not able to use my account. Massachusetts Author: Highland, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Care.com Massachusetts

Mar 03 2017
Shadesofgreen Shadesofgreen blocked me from posting comments on their facebook page because of a bad experience that I had with this woman trying to start a fight with us about getting to the bus first nobody else was forming a line and she complained that they been waiting 30 minutes or more and the shadesofgreen didn't like me talking about it Lake buena Vista Dist of Columbia This woman who ever she is must stays a lot at the shadesofgreen to why she thinks she can treat others like garbage and try to ruin their vacation Author: United States, Resorts: Shadesofgreen Lake buena Vista, Dist of Columbia

Mar 03 2017
FIRST TENNESSEE BANK ATM MONEY DIDNOT DISPENSE MEMPHIS Tennessee Suggestion--- Author: CORDOVA, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: FIRST TENNESSEE BANK MEMPHIS, Tennessee

Mar 03 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Vantage Acceptance is fully committed to 1,000% customer service. They employ beyond industry wide best practices in customer service, privacy and program goals and success.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Vantage Acceptance pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 02 2017
Author: Woodland Hills, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hils, California

Mar 02 2017
ABSOLUTELY TRUE!!!! Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 01 2017
US grant department from Washington DC- first phone call from Elvin - 202 027 -6259ER-456---- for $8000.00 grant money- a foreign speaking female- her name was Lucy Howard 202 525 7889 picked by the government for a $8000.00 grant just provide a saving account and or routeing number to place this money into your account. lucy howard said ' new york and then washington DC Nationwide Author: beaumont , Texas Accounting: US grant department Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
First choice data ink Rip off, scam, Nationwide Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: First choice data ink Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
vspn.co.uk Wang Gang Wish I'd read this company's ripoff report first Shanghai Internet Author: Dereham, North Carolina Sporting Goods: vspn.co.uk Internet

Feb 28 2017
Leroy scott Help & hand services LLC Took 1700 cash down for 3 junk cars instead of returning money down after problem with 1st junk car. He lie and Dont have a licensed mechanic. Will not let you test drive car first and increase each sale saying it is better than the other junk car. Don't do business with this fraudulent person. Can't be true. Cars sold with holes in tires dangerous saler Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Auto Dealers: Leroy scott

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Your right Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Get over it Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona