Your Search | first american home buyers protection corporation

Feb 03 2016
Devry smith & frank llp Rachel Healey Outrageous billing. Lawyer did not bill for over two months and it came at a big surprise of almost 50k first bill. Stay away from this firm!! Toronto Ontario Author: Los angeles, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Devry smith & frank llp Toronto, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
DNA I first received notification that I won money over the summer. I did make a money order and sent it to this company. I have not received any monies also I do have all the pay stubs from the money orders that I sent to these different companies.  Internet Author: winter park , Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: DNA internet

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
R.G. Bruno and Associates Richard Bruno, Bruno Home Improvements Not to be trusted, does not honor warranty Scarsdale New York Author: Ardsley, New York Roofing Companies: R.G. Bruno and Associates Scarsdale, New York

Feb 03 2016
Jason Martin Professional Contractor The job was not done right and never returned to finish. Saginaw, Texas Texas Author: Saginaw, Texas Home Improvements: Jason Martin Professional Contractor Saginaw, Texas, Texas

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 03 2016
SCORE SENSE THEY ARE A IDENTITY ALERT PROTECTION. THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT FOR 10 MONTHS! I HAVE HAD AN EXTREME STOLEN IDENTITY FOR 5 MONTHS AND NEVER HEARD FROM THEM . THIS WAS AFTER THE DUDE ON THE PHONE WAS TELLING ME WHAT ALL THEY WERE DOING FOR ME . I YELLED AT HIM AND SAID SEIOUSLY IF YOU ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE YOU COULD HAVE ALERTED ME AND I WOULD NOT BE IN THE MESS I AM IN NOW Internet ScoreSense Author: LAKE HAVASU CIT, Arizona Work at Home Business: SCORE SENSE Internet

Feb 03 2016
Floor and Decor BAITED, SWITCHED, IGNORED, INFERIOR, UNPROFFESSIONAL Richmond Virginia Author: Powhatan, Virginia Home & Garden Stores: Floor and Decor Richmond, Virginia

Feb 03 2016
Sam Servidio PostalMoneyOrderSystem.com No link to website, I spent $425 dollars expecting ROI of at least $400 . Where are the buyers Sam talked about? Plus He stopped emailing me. Sounds like he is running. I want my $425 d. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Sam Servidio Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
First Fence of Ga JC ordono First Fence of Georgia is also a material supplier.  Kennesaw Georgia Author: kennesaw, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: First Fence of Ga Kennesaw, Georgia

Feb 03 2016
Julius’ Sewing & Appliance ** Buyers Beware!! ** Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Appliances: Julius’ Sewing & Appliance Sacramento, California

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Feb 02 2016
Choice Home Warrenty Misleading Advertising Internet Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Plumbing: Choice Home Warrenty Internet

Feb 02 2016
Simply Incred-a-bull American Bulldogs, Dannie Frost Kennel of horrors! Idaho Author: Idaho Animal Abuse: Simply Incred-a-bull American Bulldogs Idaho

Feb 02 2016
Cargo experts corporation Cheated and made me pay extra Internet Author: California Moving Companies: Cargo experts corporation Internet

Feb 02 2016
Encore Properties Premiere Properties Holly Dalton Turned my home into a hovel! Colorado Springs, Colorado Author: Texas Property Management: Encore Properties Colorado Springs, , Colorado

Feb 02 2016
First Data Global Leasing Can't get rid of them no matter what you do!!!! Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Bait and Switch Waldorf, Maryland Nationwide Author: Waldorf, Maryland Mortgage Companies: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Eric Benzer Failed to pay contractor. Started dodging me at Christmas. Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Work at Home: Eric Benzer Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 01 2016
Lifelock Deceptive miles offer with American Airlines Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: Lifelock Internet

Feb 01 2016
Sav-On Home Improvement committed fraud, cheated, took advantage, and berated me. Chandler Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Home Improvements: Sav-On Home Improvement Chandler, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
jackson hewitt tax services Perfect bait and switch oldsmar Florida The American Express card Author: oldsmar, Florida Income Tax Service: jackson hewitt tax services oldsmar, Florida

Feb 01 2016
Easykits They STEAL YOUR MONEY, $77 UNAUTHORIZED. HUGE RIP OFF! They will not help you! SCAM!! Internet Author: Hudsonville, Michigan Work at Home Business: Easykits Internet