Your Search | first american home buyers protection corp.

1, Report #1197595

Dec 25 2014
Green Dot Corp Rip off, Company took my Direct Deposit. Also closed my Account Monrovia California Author: Jarvisburg, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Corp Nationwide

2, Report #1197546

Dec 24 2014
American Express Bluebird Card False Advertisement to Get My Personal Information New York Nationwide Author: Springfield, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Bluebird Card Nationwide

3, Report #1197543

Dec 24 2014
American taxi American taxicab ripped me off mt. Pleasant Illinois Author: ROCKLAND, Massachusetts Taxi Cabs: American taxi my pleasant, Massachusetts

4, Report #1197532

Dec 24 2014
Ram Enterprises- Maggie,Sara Thompson, I co-signed for an apartment for my son. The apartment was very old and in terrible condition. There is a housing shortage in the Prescott AZ. area and we were unable to find another Apartment so we rented it anyway. Ram Enterprises management charged for a cleaning deposited, security depost and key deposit. They charged $475.00 first months rent. Security deposit of $475.00 also they charged $550.00 for a $75.00 administration fee,plus $475.00 September rent when he moved in. Total move in fees came to $1,086.29. Prescott Arizona Author: Prescott, Arizona Customer: Ram Enterprises Prescott, Arizona

5, Report #1197525

Dec 24 2014
Menards, Inc WE HATE OUR CUSTOMERS. Clive Iowa Author: West Des Moines, Iowa Home & Garden Stores: Menards, Inc Clive, Iowa

6, Report #1197502

Dec 24 2014
InventSAI 16,000 wasted Cannonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Cumberland, Maryland Home HealthCare: InventSAI Cannonsburg, Pennsylvania

7, Report #1197501

Dec 24 2014
select home warranty SCAM BUYER BEWARE Online Nationwide Author: Clemmons, North Carolina Warranty Companies: select home warranty Nationwide

8, Report #1197469

Dec 24 2014
Cabinetree Donald Rogerson, Wally Richardson Expects top quality craftsmanship then does not pay the invoices Pawleys Island South Carolina
Author: Myrtle beach, South Carolina Home Improvements: Cabinetree Pawleys Island, South Carolina

9, Report #1197470

Dec 24 2014
Henery Montgomery Montestaffing.com RIP OFF WORK FROM HOME Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Employers: Henery Montgomery Nationwide

10, Report #1197446

Dec 24 2014
Select Home Warranty A total ripoff of Home Warranty Policies Internet Author: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida Warranty Companies: Select Home Warranty Internet

11, Report #1197432

Dec 24 2014
Hsbc bank home mortgage new Jersey Nationwide Author: PAINTED POST, New York Loans: Hsbc bank Nationwide

12, Report #1197426

Dec 24 2014
Scotts One hour Air Air conditioner sales and installation lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Home Improvements: Scotts One hour Air lakeland, Florida

13, Report #1197421

Dec 24 2014
Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market www.indianremihairextensions.com www.hairstyleexports.com MR.SANJEEV KATOCH ACCEPTED Scam, I sent my money by Money Gram On Dec 17,2015 and I have not receive the Hair Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market www.indianremihairextensions.com www.hairstyleexports.com MR.SANJEEV KATOCH ACCEPTED Scam, I sent my money by Money Gram On Dec 17,2015 and I have not receive the Hair : India Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Home HealthCare: Sanjeev Katoch. Global hair market Internet

14, Report #1197352

Dec 23 2014
Yankee Home improvement Ger Ronan Home improvement windows doors sunrooms siding Northampton Massachusetts Author: easthampton, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Yankee Home improvement Northampton , Massachusetts

15, Report #1197310

Dec 23 2014
Candlelight Village poor living conditions Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Mobile Home Parks: Candlelight Village Columbus, Indiana

16, Report #1197288

Dec 23 2014
paciffic brochure it took my U$45 dollars and never even answer my calls is a total ripoff!!!!!! san diego California Author: holiday, Florida Work at Home: paciffic brochure san diego, California

17, Report #1197273

Dec 23 2014
Chase Twice this year I did not receive my bill in the mail; and twice this year I had to initiate contact with the Chase cardmember service department to make my monthly payment telephonically. The first time this happened, it was in September, and the Chase cardmember service department credited me back a $25 late fee. My December payment was due the 22nd, and again, I did not receive a bill in the mail; so on the morning of the 23rd, I called to again make my payment telephonically. I told the customer service representative, Rena, that I was upset that this was the second time I did not receive a bill. She transferred me to her supervisor, Frank, who, like her, was rude, dismissive, and amused – he actually laughed at me. They both advised me that all of the information on my account was correct, so the $25 late fee assessed on the 22nd would not be reversed on the morning of the 23rd. So, despite the fact that I did not receive a bill, I initiated contact with them to ensure payment was made, and it was only 8 hours after the due date, they would not reverse the late fee. Elgin Illinois Author: Broomfield, Colorado Banks: Chase Elgin, Illinois

18, Report #1197268

Dec 23 2014
sanders home services scammers Voorhees New Jersey Author: cmch, New Jersey Home Improvements: sanders home services Voorhees, New Jersey

19, Report #1197265

Dec 23 2014
tntpropertyservice tnt completed major yard clerance and did couless of hours of work during the middle of the summer and never paid for any of it moulton Alabama Author: moulton, Alabama Home Improvements: tntpropertyservice moulton, Alabama

20, Report #1197244

Dec 23 2014
Lowe's Home Improvement DO NOT GET A LOWES CREDIT CARD FOR A BIG JOB CLEARWATER FLORIDA Author: Safety Harbor, Florida Building Products: Lowe's Home Improvement

21, Report #1197242

Dec 23 2014
Choice Home Warranty CHW Company is a RIP OFF Edison New Jersey Author: Canton, Georgia Consumer Services: Choice Home Warranty Edison , New Jersey

22, Report #1197234

Dec 23 2014
International Tech. Suppt. Corp. Deceptive Tactics New York? Nation Wide Author: London, Ontario Computer Service & Repair: International Tech. Suppt. Corp. Internet

23, Report #1197235

Dec 23 2014
Discount Van - Truck - SUV - RV (first name in emails - Ivas) Ordered jumpseat, never delivered, Internet Author: Ellicott City, Maryland RV Parts & Accessories: Discount Van - Truck - SUV - RV (first name in emails - Ivas) Internet

24, Report #1197140

Dec 22 2014
Torres Home Appliances and More Abraham, Jesus, Marisela, Oliveras Sells appliances with serial numbers and barcodes removed at a discount. Business is run by an owner who does not take responsibility with past customers and faulty appliances. He also does not have any type of accounting resource for receipts. Which means he most likely is not a tax compliant company. Santa Ana Internet
Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Torres Home Appliances and More Internet

25, Report #1197142

Dec 22 2014
American Express Bluebird Card Theft of my funds under cover of Fraud Protection by American Express! Internet Author: San Ysidro, California Churches: American Express Bluebird Card Internet