Your Search | first american home buyers protection corp.

Sep 01 2014
Universal Premium Fleet Card Master Card ComData. FleetCor. Universalpremiumcard.com, fleetcor, Comdata, Comdata.com, Universalpremiummc.com, Fuelman.com, Fuelman, Universalsavings.com No Fraud Protection, Poor Customer, Service, Fail to Respond to Attorney Generals Office Norcross georgia Author: Rugby, North Dakota Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Master Card Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
American Specialty Health ,ASHN, declines Chiropractic w Cigna even right after severe trauma, dislocation, ruptured disc. completely unethical AND un-American! Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Health Insurance: American Specialty Health Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Old Republic will not renew home warranty due to their contractors making an existing problem worse I had a leaky faucet for the only usable shower/tub in my home. I contacted Old Republic, which sent a plumbing company that broke the handle off the shower/tub faucet and caused other damage. San Ramon California Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: Old Republic Home Protection Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Kenneth R. Staiger Admiral Kitchens, LLC., JKMS, Renovay, LLC Kathleen Kane State Attorney General of PA. Sues Kenneth R. Staiger Paoli Pennsylvania Author: East Norriton, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: Kenneth R. Staiger Paoli, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2014
Great American Reader GAR I was contacted by this company and had no clue who they were. They said that I had ordered these magazines.When I asked how they had already had my personal information I became very upset how they new my credit card number without me giving them information.Since then they no stop call me and harass me and send bills in the mail to me.I have told them multiple times that I didn't order these and don't want any part to do with them.They told me iff i don't pay the 850 dollars that they will send it to collections. Minnesota Author: LAKESIDE, California Newspapers – Magazines: Great American Reader Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Ashley Furniture Doen't provide quality furniture or customer service!! Live Oak Texas
Author: Texas Home & Garden Stores: Ashley Furniture Live Oak, Texas

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Aug 31 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mortgage Compliance Investigators. Mortgage Compliance Investigators dedication to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide *UPDATE: Mortgage Compliance Investigators recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Nationwide Mortgage Compliance Investigators, MCI, Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Streammate woodycamstudioinc541-408-9147 Streamate Haven't Paid Me My Earnings Yet Seattle Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Work at Home: Streammate Internet

Aug 31 2014
Vested Protection Systems Jeff Joy, Jeffrey Joy Clark New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Private Investigators: Vested Protection Systems Clark, New Jersey

Aug 31 2014
Cherry Hill Power Washing & Perfection Sparkle Clean Refused to perform the service as advertised on Amazon & Groupon Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Home Improvements: Cherry Hill Power Washing Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Aug 31 2014
American Homes 4 Rent LIES FALSE LEASES Lies, cover up, doesn't hold terms of lease Nationally Nationwide Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Property Management: American Homes 4 Rent Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y. They lied and told me the would return my co-op deposit. They will not return it to me. Rochester New York Author: auburn, New York Mobile Home Parks: Keynote Realty-Rochester N.Y. Rochester, New York

Aug 31 2014
J Smarr Home Improvement Total failure of roof replacement;paid by insurance company for things not done; I am paying for a brand new roof out of my pocket, Marble Falls Texas
Author: Marble Falls, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: J Smarr Home Improvement Marble Falls, Texas

Aug 30 2014
dynamic recovery solutions Scam artist.....Dynamic Recovery Solutions...warning.....File a complaint with Consumer Financial Protection Bureau -- South Carolina Author: Arkansas Collection Agencies: dynamic recovery solutions South Carolina

Aug 30 2014
BETUS They refuse to return my money on the claim that I accepted a bonus which obligates me to play at least another $5000 of wagering otherwise they are not obligated to return. i was unaware that the bonus were given to me under these circumstances.. Otherwise I'd not agree to it in first place. This system is designed to force clients to lose completely without chance to return their money if they want out. I don't know Internet Author: Beaverton, Oregon Off-shore Gambling: BETUS Internet

Aug 30 2014
HOME DEPOT BUYER BEWARE....NO RETURNS ON PRIMER OR PAINT Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Paint & Wallpaper: HOME DEPOT Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Right Time home services / One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating Complete RipOff - Overcharged by 300% - Crooks operating in complete immunity Riverside California Author: Irvine, California Builders & Contractors: right time home services Riverside, California

Aug 30 2014
The Hoffman Law Group. thehoffmanlawgroup.com/plaintiffs/ I had own my primary resident located at 460 Spreading Oak Circle Apopka Florida 32712. I fell back on my mortgage payments for over to year. I had owe 149,000.00 on the property but it was only value at 60,000.00. I had received a phone call from teller marketer whom claim to be working for The Hoffman Law group. They offered me a principle reduction with a law interested rate. I approximately $400,00 dollars. When i realize that i was going to still loose my home any way. So I stop payment from my checking account. I hope to be help to recover not just the money ,but also the pain and mental suffering they put me through. Boyton Beach Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Legal Services: The Hoffman Law Group. Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 30 2014
american truck group, americantruckgroup.com, I was an Employee I was an employee of this company I saw how they took people that were down on their credit for nothing!!! Crappy Trucks!!!! Kept them in town.... locked them into a no bargain deal..... if anyone wants to file a class action suit a Gulfport, Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Truck Dealers: american truck group Gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 30 2014
i fix computers they will fix your pc and send you home with something missing or unplugged toronto ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Computer Service & Repair: i fix computers toronto, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
AA Auto protection Rip off company so call aa protection warranty Willmington Delaware Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Auto Warranty: AA Auto protection Internet

Aug 29 2014
tigeroptions.com mark Waltz(junior broker). George Morel ( senior broker). john Delaware senior broker?) accounting? David Statford (releasing agent.) deceptive advertizing broker misinformation. lost $23,000. Risk free trading. trying to locate a person of any authority in this company is imposable customer service unable to answer any thing other than a yes no question if they answer. contacted by many people I am sure ony claimed to work for tiger options. somehow had access to my secure portfolio. When I was able to speak with someone at the number listed for tiger options the only consistent . theme was any loses would come from the brokers pocket brokers make a commision off every deposit they are able to bring in. any email to customer service that was actually acknowledge as being received. answered nothing responses did not relate to questions noneed to contact customer service. no answers and always included the signature please contact if we can be of further assistance. I am baffled why they wold bother to include that no assistance was received in the first place. INTERNET Author: pine island, Minnesota Brokerage Companies: tigeroptions.com Internet

Aug 29 2014
ProtectCell A Fortegra Company False Advertising of actual cost of cell phone protection. Novi Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Advertising / Deceptive: ProtectCell Internet

Aug 29 2014
Touch of Cleaning General Services Carlos Goularte ,Touch of Painting Home Painting Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Touch of Cleaning General Services Select State/Province