Your Search | first american home buyers protection corp.

Jun 27 2016
Choice Home Warranry REFUSED TO ANSWER EMAILS OR CALLS, OR REIMBURSE FOR REPAIR Edison New Jersey Author: Green Cove Springs, Florida Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranry Edison, New Jersey

Jun 27 2016
Mighty quip Uses lies to sell overpriced power equipment to elderly people in home Depot parking lots Indiana Author: Sumas, Washington Door to Door Sales: Mighty quip Indiana

Jun 27 2016
We clean carpet Ruined my carpet -- won't call me back Minnesota I think Nationwide Author: Fairfax, Virginia Home Improvements: We clean carpet Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
American Diversified Publications inc. Lieing like they having got my package back for my refund. They sent me the wrong stuff and i payed with a credit card now they wont refund me my 41.00 dollars. Slidell. LA . Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: American Diversified Publications inc. Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

Jun 27 2016
Mike Maxwell Home repairs / Handyman services Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie , Louisiana Builders & Contractors: Mike Maxwell Metairie , Louisiana

Jun 26 2016
Endurance Vehicle Protection Denied claim or truck after covered part failed and did more damage Northbrook Ill Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Repair Service: Endurance Vehicle Illinois

Porch.com Porch Do Not Trust Porch Seattle Washington
Author: Seattle, Washington Home Improvements: Porch.com Seattle, Washington

Jun 26 2016
Mastapeter Builders LLC Dishonest Contractor Bridewater New Jersey Response to such person named Jericho Author: New York, New York Home Improvements: Mastapeter Builders LLC Bridewater , New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
Facebook Bonanza Secret Facebook Cash SystemWork at home Opportunity with Facebook in San Diego United States co.requested a small for processing during their video and application process San Diego United States State was omitted Internet Red Flags Author: La Mesa, California Work at Home Business: Facebook Bonanza Internet

Jun 25 2016
American Truck Group Disabled Veteran Stranded Gulfport Mississippi Author: Chicago, Illinois Truck Rentals: American Truck Group Gulfport, Mississippi

Jun 25 2016
Reflections on wood Nick Phillips Installed cracking, splitting and splintering wood flooring. North Haven Connecticut Author: North Branford, Connecticut Home Improvements: Reflections on wood North Haven, Connecticut

Jun 25 2016
Solar Home & Garden Paul LisaPaul Bunyan Trees False Advertising - Beware - What you see is not what you get Tampa Florida Author: Winter Park, Florida Landscaping: Solar Home & Garden Tampa, Florida

Jun 25 2016
Colorado Property Management Group Bad management Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Home Owner Associations: Colorado Property Management Group Internet

Jun 25 2016
GARDEN STATE GUTTER SCAM lying, trying to provide service without a request W ORANGE New Jersey Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Home Improvements: GARDEN STATE GUTTER W ORANGE, New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
Emilio Tsokopoulos Captain EGTAimilios Tsokopoulos Captain Emilio Emperor Maritine Corp Fraud, bad checks false survey Santo Domingo DR, Miami Florida Caribbean
Author: Naples , Florida Bad Check Writers: Emilio Tsokopoulos Internet

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
Apple, Inc. Deceptive, cunning, untrustworthy, fraudulent, greedy, unprofessional, anti-American Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Apple, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Darien Funeral home William Thomas Garrett Darien funeral home they was wrong about my mom funeral planning I was to mad about every thing Darien Georgia
Author: Los Angeles , California Churches: Darien Funeral home Darien , Georgia

Jun 25 2016
Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Has the American dream of home ownership become a nightmare? Chicago, Illinois Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Financial Services: Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Conns home furnishings. I purchased a TV from Conns several months ago. As I am filling out the contract the sales person adds a 200 dollar surge protector on me stated you definitely need that. As she snickers at me. And I get home to find I have the wrong TV as well its a 65 inch the salesman loaded on my truck After I unloaded the TV I call to ask if this TV is going to alot more in cost as it was advertised for 2100. I was told oh no it wont be much more in payments. A 2100.00 TV turned out to be 4200. 00. When I got to the new contract. Absolutely dirty they loaded the 65. TV scanned the barcode and tell me the TV that I had was the wrong TV.Its a scam they knew it they called me and told me I had the wrong TV. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conns home furnishings. Knoxville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2016
Home Design Contents Restoration Deceitful and outrageous bill of $24k for local move Sun Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Miscellaneous Companies: Home Design Contents Restoration Sun Valley, California

Jun 23 2016
Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ron Larabee requested a $3,000.00 down payment for a remodeling project at my home. I gave him a check for the amount and it was cashed.  SCAM ALERT!!! Ottawa Illinois Author: Shorewood, Illinois Building Services: Ron Larabee Construction/Builders Ottawa, Illinois

Jun 23 2016
Grandview Palace Marina $400 gone, because of their inability to communicate! Miami Beach Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida Home Owner Associations: Grandview Palace Marina Miami Beach, Florida

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey