Your Search | first american home buyers protection corp.

Sep 22 2014
Affordable painting All American painting aka Wayne HrabeChristmas light hanging He is a shiesty, lying, con artist. Not a good painter and is a registered sex offender. Rip off!!! Grain Valley Missouri Author: kc, Missouri Home Improvements: Affordable painting Grain Valley, Missouri

Sep 21 2014
Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling SCAM Tricia Sauve took my money I gave Tricia SauvĂ© Trilogy Kitchens and Remodeling a design deposit. Arlington Heights Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Home Improvements: Trilogy Kitchens & Remodeling Arlington Heights, Illinois

Technology 2000 Unlimited Ripoff at Texas Home and Garden Show Rosenberg Texas
Author: Texas Kitchens: Technology 2000 Unlimited Rosenberg, Texas

Sep 21 2014
Merimac Capital First American Payment Systems Scammed me out of MAJOR MONEY $ Fort Worth Texas Author: Billings, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merimac Capital Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 21 2014
Select Portfolio Servicing SPS Deceptive practice in home loan modification Salt Lake City Utaj Author: Bethel Park, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Select Portfolio Servicing Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Auto Processing Center OmnisureAuto Protection Alliance Scare Tactics!! Garden Grove California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Warranty: Auto Processing Center Garden Grove, California

Sep 21 2014
Mark Evil Spanky Elkins C & E Contractors A Crackcocaine Head,Theif and Liar Mark Evil Spanky Elkins got me too! He stolen over $5000.00 from me. This entity is a known crackhead. This entity lies about the work to do, instead this entity either cashes your check and goes buys crackcocaine with it. Or you give this entity the keys to your home he gives it to another theif whom goes and robs your home while your gone. This entity has done this exact same thing to me. You get this entity out of your home,tear up the check and tell it to leave your property immediately! Rushsylvania Ohio Author: Ohio Carpet & Tile Installers: Mark Elkins Rushsylvania, Ohio

Sep 20 2014
Patient First Illegal billing practices and HIPAA violations Glen Allen Virginia Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Patient First Glen Allen, Virginia

Sep 20 2014
american west homes Do not buy ANYTHING from this company!!! las vegas Nevada Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Builders & Contractors: american west homes las vegas , Nevada

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Local Lighthouse past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality small business Internet Marketing & SEO services. *UPDATE: Local Lighthouse pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Local Lighthouse recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Maryville, Tennessee Internet: Local Lighthouse Corp Internet

Sep 20 2014
American Equity Mortage Charles and Erik Took advantage of us St Louis Missouri Internet Author: Rothschild, Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: American Equity Mortage Internet

Sep 20 2014
John Lee WindowDoorPro.net We are victims of this con artist. I filed a police report with Tustin PD. 14-4986 Chino Hills, California Author: Tustin, California Home Improvements: John Lee WindowDoorPro.net Chino Hills, California

Sep 20 2014
AAA Cleaning Team, Inc. Marlon Weintraub Charges for work not done Clearwater Florida Author: SAINT PETERSBURG, Florida Home Improvements: AAA Cleaning Team, Inc. Clearwater, Florida

Sep 20 2014
Alpha Home Systems Alpha Home Systems, Inc. Kuna IdahoDish Network Kuna IdahoCable Internet TV phone provider kuna idahoSatellite Communication Service IdahoProvider for TV Nampa Boise Kuna areas Alpha Home Systems Dish Network Kuna Idaho Committed to open accounts and meet sales quotas at any cost Kuna Idaho Author: Kuna, Idaho Cable TV: Alpha Home Systems Boise, Idaho

Sep 20 2014
American Express - American Express Prepaid Card Will not allow me access to funds that they have transferred from my bank. Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Credit & Debt Services: American Express Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
kumba Realty and property management negative property management skills allowed tenants to live in to levitate it homes will not respond to your concerns of the home you rent from them unless you obtain an attorney and then they are aggressive with you winter springs Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Better Business Bureau: kumba Realty and property management winter springs, Florida

Sep 20 2014
capital onet capital one protection policy on accounts I've been out of work and on disability and found out that my protection on my credit card account was cancelled by the company 2 yrs ago without my knowledge. Nationwide Author: manchester, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: capital onet Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
AT&T American Telephone and Telegraph Does not provide advertised services Nationwide Author: Maggie Vally, North Carolina Telephone Companies: AT&T Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Victory TG Authorized Distributor for: American Travel Planners Worthless Concierge Travel Planning with Zero Response to termination requests! NEWPORT BEACH CALIFORNIA Author: Lake Forest, California Travel Services: Victory TG California

Sep 19 2014
American Dream Home Improvement Deceptive Business Practices Downers Grove, IL Nationwide Author: Oswego, Illinois Home Improvements: American Dream Home Improvement Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Freelancer I have been trying to get my money released for 3 weeks. I have taking my pictures 8 times with my driver license and the verification code they assigned me in the proper position exactly like the sample image but each time they would just reject it. Sydney, New South Wales Australia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Work at Home: Freelancer Sydney, New South Wales

Sep 19 2014
Beacon Homes of NJ Took my dream home and turned it into a never ending nightmare Manasquan New Jersey Author: toms river, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Beacon Homes of NJ Manasquan, New Jersey

Sep 19 2014
American Express credit cards Do not apply for an American Express card expecting airline miles as a bonus if you received a bonus in the past 7 years. Nationwide Author: Beavercreek, Ohio Banks: American Express credit cards Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Quick Laptop Cash What they offer and what they tell to you is completely different. First they tell you something then when you send it they say they can only recycle Houston TEXAS Author: san diego, California Computer Fraud: quicklaptopcash Select State/Province