Your Search | first american home buyers protection

Dec 01 2016
Diabetic buyers They take your strips and dont give you the money they are a scam Nationwide Author: wilkesbarre, Pennsylvania Mail Order Services: Diabetic buyers Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
American Home Shield Not Worth the Time or Expense Nationwide Author: Visalia, California Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Guardian Protection Products Jeromes Opps Proof plan If your pet messes on your furniture don't attempt to clean it or you will void your warranty Hickory Nationwide Maybe.... Author: Fullerton, California Warranty Companies: Guardian Protection Products Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Joe grays flooring Joe gray Misleads his clients and misuses their funds Delray beach Florida Author: Boynton beach , Florida Home Improvements: Joe grays flooring Delray beach , Florida

Dec 01 2016
Equity Property Lifestyles mymncommunity.com/Colorado Equity Property Lifestyles is a rip off Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Mobile Home Parks: Equity Property Lifestyles Colorado Springs, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Janice McCarthy NMLS 1095767 American Residential LendingAmreslending American BancsharesSecurity National Mortgage CompanySunbelt FidelityNationwide Pre-Foreclosure ServicesEast Coast Fidelity SCAMMED CUSTOMER & FRADULENT PRACTICES (JANICE MCCARTHY NMLS 1095767) Fort Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Sunny Isles, Florida Mortgage Brokers: Janice McCarthy NMLS 1095767 Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
10frenchies.com Traeon Davis Selling As a home breeder of French Bulldogs Bastrop Texas Author: N/A, Wisconsin Sales People: 10frenchies.com Bastrop, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Broker Price Opinion First Valuation Westminister Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Property Management: Broker Price Opinion Westminister, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Performant Recovery Performant / PerformantRac / Performant Recovery, Inc. / Diversified Collection Services / DCS Performant Embezzles TENS OF MILLIONS From the American People: How to Defend Yourself Livermore California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: Performant Recovery Livermore, California

Nov 30 2016
Wills Printing Supplies promised at home job gift wrapping parcels and then reshipping them owe 3150.00 Elizabeth Town New Jersey Author: mountcarmel, Pennsylvania Shipping & Handling: Wills Printing Supplies Elizabeth Town , New Jersey

Nov 30 2016
Dominion pardons and waivers I was forced into a contract. I told them I could not pay right away. When I missed first deadline I informed them away ND they changed the dates on the contract. I could not make next payment so I informed them. They sent me a new contract. I decided tell them I would wait. They said ok. Next thing I know a collection agent was calling me. Now my xredit has an amount owing. I NEVER RECEIVED A SINGLE SERVICE FROM THEM. WHAT A DISGRACE. Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Legal Services: Dominion pardons and waivers Toronto, Ontario

Nov 30 2016
Vivint Home Security Bad Customer Service and Price deception of it's products Provo Utah Complaint with Vivint Home Security Author: Deltona, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Vivint Home Security Provo, Utah

Nov 30 2016
Roofmax RMX Construction Fraudulent representation Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Home Improvements: Roofmax Jacksonville , Florida

Nov 30 2016
First Premier credit card services Am reporting on how they let another company go in your account and take money out your account Sioux Falls South Dakota Advice Author: Florissant, Missouri Accounting: First Premier credit card services Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 30 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois Do your research first Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Nov 30 2016
AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD AMERICAN EXPRESSAMEXBLUEBIRD REPORTED FRAUD CHARGES OF $212.43 WITHIN MINUTES OF IT HAPPENING. SALT LAKE CITY Utah Author: san pedro, California Food Stores: AMERICAN EXPRESS BLUE BIRD SALT LAKE CITY, Utah

Nov 30 2016
holtzman home improvement WARNING.....very shady company, tempe Arizona Author: scottsdale, Arizona Home Improvements: holtzman home improvement tempe, Arizona

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
matt sunderland/ sunderland marketing He's At It Again This Year!!! Sunnyvale CA Author: not listed, Louisiana Home Based Business: matt sunderland Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Camden Services This happen two years ago. I still have some paperwork. Let's just say this started in September 2014 and by April 2015 the last payment and $2,000.00 later. I got nothing. I had been calling like most people and they let you talk with different people.  They promise to help you with your credit so you can buy a home through them. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Financial Services: Camden Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Worldwide Auto Protection PATHOLOGICAL LIARS... Fairfield Ohio Author: Carlisle, Ohio Auto Dealers: Nationwide Automotive Group, Inc Fairfield, Ohio

Nov 29 2016
First United Bank First United Bank and Trust Credit Reporting Problems Durant Oklahoma Author: Ada, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Nov 29 2016
Aum DrRaleigh Road They keep charging me to much money for fixed sewer and sewer and water they charge me even if I'm not home to use the water or nothing . California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Home Inspections: Aum

Nov 28 2016
Leigh Walker Leigh Walker was the social worker appointed by the Grayson County Family Court to conduct a home study of myself and my ex husband to determine custody of our, then, 4 year old son. Sherman Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Leigh Walker Sherman , Louisiana