Your Search | first american home protection

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Choice Home Warranty Contract Coverage Clauses , Unprofessional Contractors, Edison New Jersey Author: Dallas, Texas Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Aug 25 2016
Volucall Corp SCAMMER ALERT, ADOPTION RI AND FAMILY ADOPTION SERVICES BE WARNED Boston Massachusetts
UPDATE: here comes the thief singing the same song again Author: Quezon City, Alabama Work at Home Business: Thomas Crain Internet

Aug 25 2016
matthew and marge kochman coldwell banker realtor never gave back security, half month rent, expense of uhaul truck and storage. left home due to rats, now they have house for sale that has rats in walls dead shoreham New York
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: matthew and marge kochman shoreham, New York

Aug 25 2016
American Home Sheild (AHS) Poor AC Coverage/Service Nationwide Author: belton, Texas Maintenance Companies: American Home Sheild (AHS) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Chicago Water and FIre Ripe off and scam elmhurst Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Home Improvements: Chicago Water and FIre elmhurst, Illinois

Aug 25 2016
Trusted Pros Trusted Pros Home Improvement Website Fraudulant Bottom Feeders Toronto Internet
Author: Windsor, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Trusted Pros Internet

Aug 24 2016
CLW Delivery Damage to my home while delivering an appliance Johnson City Tennessee Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Trucking Companies: CLW Delivery Johnson City, Tennessee

Aug 24 2016
Levent Yaylali Levent Yaylali is not to be trusted! He will do whatever it takes to gain your trust first just to screw you over later! Beware of this so-called businessman for Red Label Home! Charleston South Carolina
Author: Auburn Hills, Michigan Websites: Red Label Home Charleston, South Carolina

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Mesa Garage Doors Irvine California Author: San Clemente, California Work at Home: Mesa Garage Doors Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
twisted metal auto body port richey I was purchasing an auto we agreeded on a price I told them I wanted to have it inspected first when I finished having it inspected I returned to twisted metal and was told the person who traded in the car wanted it back because the car that they traded for had engine problems. When they showed me the car nothing was said about it being a trade in and when I tryed to speak to them about the car I was treated very rudely.Guess they changed their mind about the price. port richey Florida Author: port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: twisted metal auto body port richey port richey , Florida

Aug 24 2016
sitncycle first the lie,them the weigh now the pain I'm 67 with body problems,to put a thing together was not said to carry it in I live alone,tv didn't said that wallingford Connecticut Author: stedman, North Carolina United States Military: sitncycle wallingford, Connecticut

Aug 24 2016
American sweepstakes publishers Micheal Washington Micheal Washington Kansas City Author: crestview, Florida Cash Services: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
BrokerPriceOpinion.com First EvaluationsWalter Coats BrokerPriceOpinion-First Evaluations/Walter Coats Criminals Westminister Colorado Author: Fort Myers, Florida Real Estate Investing: BrokerPriceOpinion.com Westminister, Colorado

Aug 24 2016
Route 66 extended warranty Complete rip off Mountain home, Ar Nationwide Author: Meridian , Idaho Auto Repair Service: Route 66 extended warranty Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Old republic home warranty company Scam and Ripoff Company BEWARE!!!! San Ramon, California Humble Texas Author: Humble, Texas Warranty Companies: Old republic home warranty company San Ramon, CA ,

Aug 24 2016
Brian J. Dressler BRIAN J. DRESSLER OF GUARDIAN HOME INSPECTIONS IS VERY BAD HOME INSPECTOR! Fairfax Virginia Author: Falls Chuch, Virginia Inspections & Hazards: Brian J. Dressler Fairfax, Virginia

GREEN AUTHORITY Protect your money. Protect your home. Vaughn Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ontario Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: GREEN AUTHORITY Vaughn, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
SGI & CO/ SGI Inc, LIARS, CHEATS, THIEVES Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Improvements: SGI & CO Irvine, California

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Powells Home Services Bryant Powell Total hack. Just throws it up. Collegeville Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Powells Home Services Collegeville , Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
2-10 Home Warranty THE WORST WARRANTY COMPANY I HAVE EVER USED: Disorganized, rude and a complete rip-off. Aurora Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: 2-10 Home Warranty Aurora, Colorado