Your Search | first american payment systems

Feb 11 2016
Kratom for Cheap I got a smaller amount of kratom each time I ordered...at first he said he would make up for it, but he never did...we texted back and forth and he was very unprofessional and accused me of trying to get free kratom out of him- which was nothing even close to the truth! my son and I both have Fibromyalgia and had been loyal customers for over a year...and I know the amounts were smaller and smaller each time- it was obvious he was cheating us- but I had no scale to prove it..he was verbally abusive and I didn't have the money to order anymore for a while so my son and I suffered for weeks in pain , because of this man. Texas Texas Author: Toledo, Ohio Alternative Health: Kratom for Cheap Internet

Feb 11 2016
action pro white first class whitening charge me over 95.00 for a trial pack for 4 whitening pens and 4 whitening trays said was a tril scottsdale Arizona Author: ft worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: action pro white scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
AMERICAN WEST AMERICAN WEST ARE RIP OFF REALTORS AND BUYERS I SOLD ONE HOME FOR THEM AND THEM THEY DID NOT PAY ME IM A EALTOR IN LAS VEGAS . THEY ARE LIED TO US BIG TIME LAS VEGAS NV Author: las vegas, Nevada Real Estate Investing: AMERICAN WEST

Feb 09 2016
Cool Air Sam American Comfort Solutions - John Bar Coolair Sam - American Comfort Solutions Tore Up My House Replcaceing Hot Water . They Do not hold A Plumbing License. Katy Texas Author: houston, Texas Plumbing: Cool Air Sam Katy, Texas

Feb 09 2016
Andrew Wagner abaranwagner@gmail.com (609)468-0142 Backs out of contract after accepting payment. Princeton New Jersey
Author: greenfield, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Andrew wagner Princeton, New Jersey

Feb 09 2016
American Standard Online Anchor Financial Housing Rent to own Internet Author: Milford , New Hampshire Loans: American Standard Online Internet

Feb 09 2016
ECO Construction & Maint. Another Vendor not getting payment Lake Mary Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Emergency Services: ECO Construction & Maint. Lake Mary, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Alexa (market manager) or Michelle (owner) NON-PAYMENT for Work Utah UT Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Smart-professionals

Feb 08 2016
Whirlpool Extended Service Plans Had no record of contract; paid $175;1.5 hours to straighten out with overseas call; service call then required payment up front before service would be scheduled; all going overseas; service not available for two weeks 8-5p. Headqtrs Benton Harbour MI;call center,Phillipines Michigan Author: Tampa, Florida Appliances: Whirlpool Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
First Convenience Bank First National Bank Absolutely the WORST BANK EVER!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!! Nationwide Are you lonely? Author: SAN TAN VALLEY, Arizona Banks: First Convenience Bank Nationwide

First Class Whitening NO FREE TRIAL, SCAM, NO REFUND Henderson Nevada
Author: Stoughton, Wisconsin Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Feb 07 2016
ClubWhiteSmile Club White Smile, NH Systems ApS, Nyvej 17 B, Dk-1851 Frederiksberg C. VAT: 33745591 stated I was eligible for a test iPhone 6. Shipping $1.99 Internet Author: Chatham, Ontario, Telephones: ClubWhiteSmile Internet

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Since you have no idea how credit works... Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing www.jamielewis.comJamie Lewis They just took my money and as they say money back guarantie. This was done on october 2015 it is February 2016 and still wating for my money. We had few emails but always and excuse not to relase de founds. Last one was that there systems were broken and since then I been sending emails and no one is answering. Please stay away of this scammers!!! Monroe Connecticut Author: Thornbury, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: The last goldmine/jamie lewis marketing Monroe, Connecticut

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Too long, didn't read Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 05 2016
Kateelife.com Katee Owen Took payment for content but did not provide videos Internet Author: Brisbane, Alabama Adult Web Site: Kateelife.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
EMPS First Data Corp Steals your money with bogus fees Hagertown Maryland Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS Hagertown, Maryland

Feb 05 2016
GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL GS Holdings Processing Payments called me warning me of a credit card amount that i never paid and that a letter was being prepared to garnish my wages. I set up a payment but after I spoke to my lawyer he advised me to cancel the payment and wait for them to resend me a new judgment letter, which i never received. Bladsdell New York Author: Bronx, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: GALBO SIMS HOLDINGS LL Bladsdell , New York

Feb 05 2016
Equinox Beauty Promised extension to free trial when I phoned to cancel now say I can only cancel on payment of £39 Larnaca Internet Author: Dartford, Alabama Sales People: Equinox Beauty Internet

Feb 05 2016
American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Cardcreates false sense of security, collects person info for no reason Salt Lake City UT Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit & Debt Services: American Express Visa Pre-Paid Gift Card Internet

Feb 05 2016
1st. Sq* procuts 2nd SQ* lady hair parlor I was told by USDirectExpress that two purchases were made of my card, the first was for $500, and the next one was two hours later for the amount of $235.76, customer service told me I had to contact these people myself, and that the purchase was made in Bentley California, but I live in alabama Bently California Author: linden, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Sq* procuts CA

Feb 04 2016
North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere (Terrible, Terrible - BEWARE) Terrible Customer Service - They Keep All Your Funds Unlawfully Troy Michigan Nationwide Author: PCB, Florida Banks: North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Cornelius Mitchell, Flex Mitchell, Mitch Mitchell , Josh Edwards , Josh Litt, Christina Watkins  ,  Web Blog Systems, webblogsystems.com, Web blog System, webblogsystem.com , world beyond systems, XmProducts.com, XM Products ,worldbeyondsystems.com, XmProducts.com and Webblogsystems.com Same Company - Same Scam Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: XmProducts.com, Mitch Mitchell, Josh Edwards, josh Lott, Cornelius Michell, Phoenix, Arizona