Your Search | first american payment systems

Jul 29 2016
Federal Court held that Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith’s threat to prosecute ED Magedson and Xcentric was likely to be found to be illegal retaliation, and likely to be found to have violated the civil right of free speech First Amendment of the United States Constitution
prepaid. Author: Tempe, Arizona Government Corruption: Page1.me Michael Roberts Rexxfield DISGRACEFUL spreading lies | Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith - RIPOFF REPORT STATEMENT Rebuttal Posting countering Michael Roberts Rexxfield propaganda. Sac City, Iowa

2, Report #1319620

Jul 29 2016
ASAP American Standard Auto Protection Bate and Switch Wilmington Delaware Author: Vacaville, California Auto Warranty: ASAP American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

3, Report #1319617

Jul 29 2016
Eric donnell Avent He pretended to be a model and made away with my $2500. I sent him a part payment for a modeling gig, which he was suppose also pay our wardrobe manager when she locates him. He gave us a fake address and made away with the funds buffalo New York Author: Syracuse, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Eric Donnell Avent buffalo, New York

4, Report #1319610

Jul 29 2016
Truth Finder First, credit card rejected, then disconnected. I tried this about 6 months ago and the second you request the one time only choice they start the rejections, First they reject the credit card and then they disconnect you from website. Of course you have paid then and you can't get back on to recover your monies. No idea Internet Author: Fairfield Bay, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: Truth Finder Internet

5, Report #1319533

Jul 29 2016
Gary N. Moore, General Contractors I entered into a contract to buy two cords of firewood, (256 cu. Ft) from Mr. Moore. He delivered only 108 cu ft and wanted payment for 256 cu ft. , New Jersey Author: Laurel Springs, , New Jersey Landscaping: Gary N. Moore Blackwood, , New Jersey

6, Report #1319500

Jul 28 2016
Max Fitness-American Club Systems Deceptive Practices @ Max Fitness/American Club Systems-Takes Advantage Of CSU Athletes Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Max Fitness Columbus, Georgia

7, Report #1319196

Jul 28 2016
ARBETS.COM arbets.com, United Systems, Michael Arbs, ARBETS, utdsys.com, Michael Bond sports arbitrage betting scam, no service delivery, fake promises, fraud for surebets arbs Fremont, California California Author: Mahattan, New York Sports Instruction: ARBETS.COM Internet

Jul 28 2016
American Cash Awards Bob Billie, Dave Sayers, Emil Myer and many more. Hawaii Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Questionable Activities: American Cash Awards Internet

9, Report #1319444

Jul 28 2016
Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Blaze pays I had my money directly deposited to blaze pays and they said they could hold it for up to 4 weeks. Ft Pierre Internet Author: Chico, California Accounting: Blaze pays first National Bank Ft. Pierre SOUTH DAKOTA Internet

10, Report #1319386

Jul 28 2016
Cargo Expert Corp and Stephanie Bodner Non-Payment for Ocean Freight Plantation Florida Author: Holly Lake Ranch, Texas Shipping & Handling: Cargo Expert Corp Plantation, Florida

11, Report #1319322

Jul 27 2016
Science First Awful experience Internet We are sorry we could not meet your needs Author: Estes park, Colorado Education & Learning Centers: Science First Internet

12, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

13, Report #1319283

Jul 27 2016
U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Annie Thomas was the first person to say we had been chosen to get $9000 Govt Grant New York Washington Author: CALDWELL, Idaho Unusual Rip-Off: U S Fed Govt. Grant Dept of Health & Human Services Nationwide

14, Report #1194881

Jul 27 2016
energc TRUSTED Business REVIEW: energc LLC clients feel safe, confident, & become more energy efficient with the help of the company! energc is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, exceptional service, and the best craftsmanship. Just ask clients like Austin First Church in Austin, TX! Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: energc LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Update to RipOff Status (((Redacted)))Michael Johnson, Justin Scribner, Stephen Vogelpohl Austin Texas Roofing, www.energc.net www.austintx.roof.com Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: Energc TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified…businesses you can trust. Energc assists clients identify areas where greatest energy savings can be achieved through highest ROI producing energy retrofits with least out-of-pocket investment. Energc, Texas based commercial general contracting firm dedicated to making existing commercial & industrial buildings more energy efficient. Cedar Park, Texas

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: eGumball, Inc. clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball. eGumball is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reply to e-gumball Author: Lenox, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: E Gumball Irvine, California

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

17, Report #1319243

Jul 27 2016
American Home Shield Unknown Breach of contract. Strung us out several months, billing us monthly fees. Would not repair our oven. Denton Nationwide Author: Denton, Texas Home Warranty Companies: American Home Shield Nationwide

18, Report #1319209

Jul 27 2016
EOS FITNESS On or about July 6, 2016 was advised all payments for training package had been paid. On 7/27 another payment was taken out. North Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Clubs & Gyms: EOS FITNESS Nationwide

19, Report #1319190

Jul 27 2016
Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems Ron Korman, Scott, Mark Elliott Scammers, Unethical Business Practice, Rude, Disrespectful, Fraudlent & Inflated Pricing Baltimore Maryland Author: Ocean City , Maryland Bed & Bath: Easy Rest Baltimore, Maryland

20, Report #1319154

Jul 27 2016
First Merit Bank Loan Fraud Parma Heights Ohio Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Banks: First Merit Bank Parma Heights, Ohio

21, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

22, Report #1319065

Jul 26 2016
american home warranty AHS absolutely there should be a lawsuit gilbert arizona Author: Arizona Home Warranty Companies: american home warranty Nationwide

23, Report #1319039

Jul 26 2016
American independent insurance company Corporate shysters Conshohocken Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: American independent insurance company Conshohocken , Pennsylvania

24, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

Jul 26 2016
first choice housing SCAM THEY DISCRIMINATE YOU BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF YOUR SKIN Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Racists: first choice housing Fort Wayne, Indiana