Your Search | first american payment systems

May 20 2016
U5067053 16:19 18.05.16 Transfer 133804179 U5067053CB-TEK GHANA -25.49 0.4975 0.55 Sent Payment 25.00 USD to account U5067053. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Payment ID: Sell 387 by CB1487 Airtel Acct 0263259386 Amt 100, he stole my money and login into my email to he stole my money from my pm acct and seriously i am really pissed ghana Internet Author: Alabama Computer Stores: U5067053 Internet

May 19 2016
Jack Rabbit Transportation They agreed to transport my van and after they received visa payment they would not answer any emails or phone calls. Weston Florida Author: Prescott Valley AZ, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Jack Rabbit Transportation Weston, Florida

May 19 2016
First Guard Alarm All work, no pay Irvine Nationwide Author: Easton, Missouri Security Services: First Guard Alarm Nationwide

May 19 2016
Trust One Payment Services Continued billing after services cancelled - won't refund Atlanta Georgia Author: SARASOTA, Florida Financial Services: Trust One Payment Services Nationwide

May 19 2016
American Life Income Johnny Ly false advertising for a great job west orange New Jersey Author: Staten Island, New York Insurance Agencies: American Life Income west orange, New Jersey

May 19 2016
Bronx Audio- Tony KO Customs Hard working customers BEWARE!! Read FIRST! Bronx New York Author: PortChester , New York Auto Audio Electronics: Bronx Audio- Tony Bronx

May 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Husband ordered a free trial or thought what was and thought he got to try first bottles of product and only 14 days of product to them was free but in the end charged my husband 177.00 for the month . not sure never sent address on package Nationwide Author: Wytheville, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Nationwide

May 19 2016
Avant Credit Does not return refunds from over payment Chicago Nationwide Author: Collinsville, Illinois Loans: Avant Credit Nationwide

May 19 2016
First National Collections Bureau, Inc., LVNV Funding, LLC Scam Collection Attempt Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: First National Collections Bureau, Inc. Sparks, Nevada

May 19 2016
Bad Boy Designs Took 8 Months to Sand Down HALF of my truck & NOTHING else but refuses to refund my $2500 down-payment?? Glendale Arizona Thanks to Bad Boy Designs new employee Author: Buckeye, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Bad Boy Designs Glendale, Arizona

May 18 2016
nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) tells you to send money first and never does any web development work colorado Internet
Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) Internet

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Sandridge Energy Sandridge, SD, SDOC, SDOCQ Sandridge Energy BK Ch. 11 robs Roth IRA from a average hard working american family. Oklahoma City Oklahoma
I am to a victim. Author: Camas, Washington ORGANIZED CRIME: Sandridge Energy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 18 2016
ALL AMERICAN READERS,INC.Please put a stop to this harassing calls!!! Bloominton Minnesota Author: Zuni, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: ALL AMERICAN READERS,INC Bloominton, Minnesota

May 18 2016
American Standard Auto Protection Beware of this company!! It took me 9 phone calls to them in order to get my refund. Was told that they DONT have a supervisor I could speak with. Wilmington Delaware Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

May 17 2016
I PAYMENT,  oceanport New Jersey Author: howell, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: I PAYMENT oceanport, New Jersey

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 17 2016
American Green Roofing W Harkrader scammed me out of my insurance money Denver Nationwide Author: englewood, Colorado Home Improvements: American Green Roofing Nationwide

May 17 2016
RU New Pilot Car Services Received payment for our work, never sent us our money Clyde Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Trucking Companies: RU New Pilot Car Services Clyde, Texas

May 17 2016
Prestige Payment Solutions Over priced lease and service charges Portland Oregon Author: Clare, Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Prestige Payment Solutions Nationwide

May 17 2016
American Classic Motors Liars, Scammers, Gypsies, Tramps, & Thieves Zieglersville Pennsylvania Author: Gallipolis, Ohio Auto Parts: American Classic Motors Zieglersville, Pennsylvania