Your Search | first american payment systems

Sep 02 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services SVS Let a dog die Fort myers Florida Not factual accounts of SVS Author: Florida, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Fort myers, Florida

Sep 02 2015
yourbettertomorrow.com 1.99 for CD; followed by unauthorized $84.95 charge as a recurring payment Blaine Washington Washington State About our program Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Education & Learning Centers: yourbettertomorrow.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
Red Jacket Solutions Randy White Randy White of Red Jacket Solutions never paid us to any of the leads we provided him. He just suddenly disappeared when we ask for the payment. Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Telemarketing Companies: Red Jacket Solutions Internet

Sep 02 2015
Anthony V. Powell Global Pro Systems, Vemma, Herbalife Scammer! Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Author: Coopersville, Michigan Questionable Activities: Global Pro Systems Internet

Sep 01 2015
tracfone hacked-Filipinos-refused American- Miami Florida Author: roseburg, Oregon Telephones: tracfone Miami, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Richmond American Homes Will not honor implied warranty Phoenix Arizona Author: CASA GRANDE, Arizona Clubs & Organizations: Richmond American Homes internet

Sep 01 2015
Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Moxie Business Talk Unleash Your Moxie Non Payment, False Business Claims, Unpaid Invoice Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide
Open Book Author: Mansfield, Texas Business Consultants: Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
american home sheild rip off Nationwide Author: norco, California Maintenance Companies: american home sheild Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Health Club Systems HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CORP HEALTH CLUB SYSTEMS CO-Adam (Owner)-Eric (Owner) Takes Money From Your Account When They Were Not Supposed To - No Cooperation At All Sugar Land Texas Author: Ontario, California Health Spas: Health Club Systems Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
American Marine Liquidators Beware of American Marine Liquidators near Charlotte and Lake Norman - Denver North Carolina Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Boat Dealers: American Marine Liquidators Denver, North Carolina

Aug 31 2015
slomins home security stay away from slomins home security systems hicksville New York Author: Wantagh, New York Home Security: slomins home security Nationwide

37, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

38, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

40, Report #1251960

Aug 31 2015
American Home Shield Useless Home Warranty Nationwide Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Plumbing: American Home Shield Nationwide

41, Report #1251952

Aug 31 2015
Max Sound Corporation MAXD penny stock symbol max Sound stole, and integrated Source Code.patents,video streaming,sued google, netflix in OUR company name, lie, steal, sell stox,,have no Vedanti Systems Ltd License contract:never did have. don't tust the con-men salesmen Internet Author: London, Delaware Liars: Max Sound Corporation Internet

42, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

44, Report #1251947

Aug 31 2015
RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY Stopove Kentucky Non Payment for Services Rendered Author: BALIWAG, Alabama Work at Home: RUSSELL MAY Stopove, Kentucky

Aug 30 2015
Source One Network Solutions REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Source One has given itself an overhaul. With new systems in place to ensure the success of the customers and vendors, Source One is geared up to implement new services offering in addition to its existing offerings of IT service call center, energy and systems monitoring, new construction, remodeling in the retail and restaurant industries. *UPDATE: Source One Network Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Source One Network Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Florida, Florida Maintenance Companies: Source One Network Solution Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 30 2015
RBOptions John Ray, Broker When John Ray contacted me he said he could help me earn $50,000 in two months, then told me to write down on a note pad, first #1. $100,000 then #2. $200,000 that is what our goal was. He told me If I deposited $7500.00 this is what we could do. Zulutoys LTD:159 Kenmore Avenue,Harrow,UK, HA3 8PB Harrow Author: West Salem, Wisconsin Investment Brokers: RBOptions Nationwide

47, Report #1020699

Aug 30 2015
More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions LLC Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 30 2015
National Moving Systems Scam Movers Denver, CO Valley Village, CA Nationwide Author: Maryland Moving Companies: National Moving Systems

Aug 30 2015
ORTHO MATTRESS My American Horror Story at Ortho Mattress Los Angeles California Author: West Hollywood, California Mattress Stores: ORTHO MATTRESS

Aug 30 2015
Jason Martin Tin-Ram Roofing, First American Roofing & Contracting, Martin Bros Bikes Jason Martin is a Cheating Scam Artist Used Car Salesman At Best Desoto Texas
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Jason Martin Desoto, Texas