FIRST AMERICAN PAYMENT SYSTEMS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first american payment systems
There may be more specific results for "first american payment systems"
For more specific results for "first american payment systems"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 24 2017
First Option ,Tom White, Tom White I invested $6,700 which he reported grew to 50,200 he told me in order to receive the profits I had to give him another 20% of the balance which amount to approximately 10,400. Internet Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Option (Tom White) Internet

Apr 23 2017
Samantha Robinson Nation wide lending corp Promised a loan, request a payment to secure it of $850.00 North york Ontario Author: Ajax, Ontario Loans: Samantha Robinson North york, Ontario

Apr 23 2017
Credit Acceptance Dirty Bastards Southfield Michigan Your FIRST Three Words Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Credit Reporting Agencies: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Apr 22 2017
American Signature We spent over $2600.00 on a sectional that was supposed to be Pure Leather Altamonte springs Nationwide
Author: Apopka, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: American Signature Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
US Government, United Sates Postal Inspections Service,US Medical Center For Federal Prisoners, US Probation Department, Emergence Addiction & Mental Health Services 3 Super Scams: African American Slavery in 2017: Correctional-System-Slavery, Psychiatrists Fraudulently Committing People To Institutions For Big Money & Private Psychologists Using Psychological Warfare Against Patients Nationwide Author: Springfield, Oregon Government Corruption: US Government Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Tech Saviors First they call you and say that there is virus in your computer get you to turn it on and they take control of, In the end, they claimed they fixed the problem and then charge a great deal of money. Over the last two years I was scammed out of over $6,000. The worst part they keep calling back and do the same thing and again they charge some $2,500. I want this stopped. San Jose California Author: ORLANDO, Florida Computer Fraud: Tech Saviors San Jose, California

Apr 21 2017
National American University National American University is a fraud also they took all my loan money and my grant money and you think you going to graduate and you ain't, tell me I need 93 credits to graduate I got 72 that's supposed to graduate this year they said next year. I don't think I'm not ever graduate Bellevue Nebraska Author: OMAHA, Nebraska Government Corruption: National American University Bellevue , Nebraska

Apr 21 2017
ibex removed payment x2 with only one product sent internet Internet Author: Colchester, Connecticut Health Spas: ibex Internet

Apr 21 2017
American Bankruptcy Company, American Bankruptcy Center They told me I could be debt free by filing with them. They had me pay 199.00$ for their service. Was also told that I should contact them if i had any questions, no answers Winter Harbor Maine Author: Fort Benton, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: American Bankruptcy Company Internet

Apr 21 2017
DSM Supply Refused to refund payment after failing to deliver our order! Dallas Texas Author: Central Square, New York Medical Supplies: DSM Supply Dallas, Texas

American Tow Force Predatory Towing Extortionists Pinellas Park Florida
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Auto Towing: American Tow Force Pinellas Park, Florida

Apr 20 2017
American Honda Honda decided to Screw Over a customer with Cancer Honda of Fife Dealership Nationwide Author: Auburn, Washington Auto Dealer Repairs: American Honda Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Madame Bridal WANT TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER'S FIRST PROM RUINED AND GET RIPPED OFF? West Palm Beach, Florida ,BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA MADAME BRIDAL GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Bridal Shops: Madame Bridal West Palm Beach, FL,

Apr 20 2017
First Options Tom White https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013862958744 Sincere, false and deceiving information, trust me, no paper trail, passport is expired, vague Internet
Is this Guy for Real? Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Brokerage Companies On-line: First Options Internet

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Marco Kozlowski’s dedicated to 100% total customer satisfaction. Marco Kozlowski focuses on helping one million people achieve financial freedom & complete health in next ten years. Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser... none of which are taught in school. Author: St Leonards, Other Customer: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Orlando, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Marco Kozlowski TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Luxury Homes Group Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Marco Kozlowski dedicated to customer satisfaction, Marco Kozlowski has implemented strategic changes to insure 100% client satisfaction and the highest results in the industry for all customers. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Marco Kozlowski pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Marco Kozlowski. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Sydney, Other Real Estate Services: Marco Kozlowski & Luxury Homes Group TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Marco Kozlowski 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Marco Kozlowski a leading expert on delegation & systems process engineering. Marco Kozlowski Wealth: The Formula teaches business owners on structuring businesses to maximize profit & compensation. Internet

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG Andrew Sarafin A Professional Swiss corporation SCAM to be beware of...The longest corporation registration on planet earth; 6 months yet not done! GENEVA Nationwide Author: Other Business Consultants: First Fidelity Trust AG Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Dave McGowan DBA Infinity Remodeling & Construction Scam Artist Stole $20k Down Payment and Ran - Many Victims - BEWARE Spencer Massachusetts
Author: Holliston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: Infinity Remodeling & Construction Spencer, Massachusetts

Apr 19 2017
Slick's Auto Repair I signed up for Motologic service , My business closed down I tried 2 times to cancel because I can no longer use this service, first call they would see what they could do and call me back, never heard.Emailed them back yesterday they replied to tell me I can't cancel unless I pay $300.00 fee. This is nothing but a RIP OFF. I wouldn't mind paying for it if I could still use it but I no longer have my garage so I have no use for it. PLEASE rethink befgetting trapped in their SCAM Dallas ore North Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Slick's Auto Repair Dallas, North Carolina

Apr 19 2017
Soda Dispenser Depot .com Their Re-manufactured systems are garbage and they don't stand behind orders Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Specialty Stores: Soda Dispenser Depot .com Nationwide

Apr 19 2017
RollerTrol Automation Systems Recommended purchase of product we could not use and then refused a refund Hilo Hawaii Limits of Our Return Policy Author: Sisters, Oregon Building Products: RollerTrol Automation Systems Hilo, Hawaii

Blue life Taking a 19.97 payment x3 for lite bulbs Spring tx Nationwide