Your Search | first approval benefits

Aug 24 2015
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Home repair warranty Nationwide Author: Ontario, California Maintenance Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Aug 24 2015
AligityVan Lines Michael This mover first overcharged from quote. then hired subcontractors.then delivered part of my furniture and belongings.the rest is sitting in Florida since july 20.All paid in full.I am tired of waiting for them to deliver the rest of my stuff when this was their carelessness.They give me no date for delivery.I need my bed .my cooking ware meds! Ft.Lauderdale Florida Author: East palestine, Ohio Moving & Storage: AligityVan Lines Ft.Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 23 2015
Dumarks and Sons Auto RIPPED off girl buying first car...no morals whatsoever!!! Ramsey Minnesota Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Dumarks and Sons Auto Ramsey , Minnesota

Aug 23 2015
Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management I've been in the entertainment business long enough to know better and still dealt with this clown! All he ever did was ask for money in aid of alleged placements for my music. This wasn't my first rodeo. I'm talking im the only rap artist that can say Jay z opened up for me IM in two motion films last one released by lionsgate films. I'm not advertising my brand or shooting for free portions. Just stating a little of my background and experience and I still believed this crumb bum. I have sent that man money for alleged placements for video games,commercials, movies, oh yeah his favorite scam reality show placements ! His name should have been the phantom he disappeared so much and only surfaced when he wanted to eat just like a great white shark Manhattan Nationwide
Author: Long island, New York Producers: Goldie Mac / Micheal G artist management Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
First American Home Warranty First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Most dishonest, unaccountable warranty company L & S Air Conditioning and Heating, Phoenix, Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Consumer Services: First American Home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 23 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: AA Auto Protection ;one of nation’s largest providers of vehicle service contracts backed by AM Best “A” rated insurance companies.*UPDATE: AA Auto Protection pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. AA Auto Protection recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is not a customer Author: Texas Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection Trevose, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2015
Hotels Etc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Hotels Etc. will have you saving money on all your travel needs. Hotels Etc. Hotels Etc offers membership programs whether you are a leisure traveler, business traveler or you don’t travel at all. Hotels Etc receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report corporate advocacy business remediation & customer satisfaction program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Hotels Etc Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Hotels Etc. TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Hotels Etc. helps members save money on hotels, restaurants, entertainment, travel & much more. Hotels Etc goal is to save members hard earned money, enjoy life & travel. Hotels Etc., INC requires companies to provide their network with a discount that is not available to the public. Loganville ,

Aug 21 2015
Total Car Diagnostics Total OBD & ECU Auto Diagnostics Software -TOAD- + ELM327 Andre VSpeed2SuccessTotal OBD & ECU Auto Diagnostics Software  + ELM327 Total Car Diagnostics  software is completely downloadable... yet they send you a physical disk in which you have to physically return back to them, by first class mail, in order to get your refund back. So, they purposely send you a physical disk for downloaded software, in order for you to spend a ton of money to return it to them, or they will not process your refund.  Byron Bay, NSW 2481 Nationwide
Author: lewiston, Maine Auto Parts: Total Car Diagnostics Total OBD & ECU Auto Diagnostics Software (TOAD) + ELM327 Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Clearlink insurance Agent #420633 in order for me to,sign up for The Genera,He told me if I didn't have an accident within the first 45 days I would have -0- deductible on anything that happened. And he told me True Protectionwas included @no charge I was charged $75 and he said my daughter was on policy but she wasn't costing more money. Nationwide Author: cookeville, Tennessee Car Insurance: Clearlink insurance Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Jewish Marketing Solutions Jewish Yellow, Jewish Marketing prints ads without approval, demanding high fees, will not let you cancel, ads get no results Brooklyn, NY Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Iron Doors Now REVIEW: Iron Doors Now dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Money back guarantee.*UPDATE: Iron Doors Now pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Iron Doors Now recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Thanks for a great experience! Author: cedarhurst, New York Building Products: Iron Doors Now El Monte, California

Aug 20 2015
mort fertel Two words for this company RIP OFF!!!! Looks like i'm not the first to file a complaint about Mort Fertel. I know I wont be the last unless people dig a little deaper before buying. Baltimore MD Author: effingham, Illinois Seminar Programs: mort fertel Internet

Aug 19 2015
Uni First Uni Frirst Uniforms Ripoff and unfair price changes disputes end up in law suits and arbitration a joke. Orlando Florida Author: Fruitland Park, Florida Laundry Services: Uni First Orlando , Florida

Aug 19 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 19 2015
Eye serum( Pure Health) First I paid trial fee 4.99, after that for two more month,they charge my credit after they bill my credit card about five hundred dollars for two more month, until I call mt credit card stop pay and Isrnt me another card Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Eye serum( Pure Health) Internet

Aug 18 2015
ups store 1600 cranberry township Been taking to the cleaners by ups store 1600 they threw my items out cranberry township Pennsylvania You should have done your homework first. Author: santa cruz, California Shipping Companies: ups store 1600 cranberry township cranberry township, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2015
UTH Urgent Tech Support I have been called several times that my PC was about to crash. They say that they are techs connected with Microsoft Corporation and they get a warning from my PC. I fell for it the first time and they almost got $177.00 out of me. I was able to stop them from receiving the money and removed the icons off my desktop, one of which is used for criminal activity. New York City and London Do more than just remove icons Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Service & Repair: UTH Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
Cosburn financial firm Michelle Phillips went to borrow three thousand first said they needed 450 than another 450 than 350 so I don't go on and was told I would get it back by the 12 of Aug still hvd not received it het Hawthorne ny Internet Author: delta , Colorado Financial Services: Cosburn financial firm Internet

Aug 17 2015
First Choice Power Direct Energy Greedy and Money Hungry Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Liars: First Choice Power Internet

Aug 17 2015
EyeMed Vision Care First American Administrators Don't pay advertised benefits. Impossible to speak to a human, by system design. Mason Ohio Author: Danville, Illinois Insurance Companies: EyeMed Vision Care Mason, Ohio

Aug 17 2015
247 PC Tech Support First person talked to was Steven Hages, Oct. 1, 2014 at 1-855-777-9117 Steven Hages Swanton Vermont
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Help Desk: 247 PC Tech Support Swanton, Vermont

Aug 16 2015
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Aug 14 2015
acs inc I t sent me an email the sam as the one on the first page Internet Author: North Chili, New York Cash Services: acs inc Internet

Aug 14 2015
First step leads Nathan Bushey Fitst step leads rips off employees does not pay and burns customers does not deliver pittsburgh Internet Author: Indiana Work at Home: First step leads Internet

Aug 14 2015
STRATEGIC TAX ADVISORS, INC. (STA): Ripoff Report Verified Business REVIEW, commitment to customer satisfaction: Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program -- a program that benefits the consumer, which helps to increase consumer satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. STA defined strategies capable of producing exceptional results withstand scrutiny by the IRS. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with STA. They wont do your tax return but they are a trusted source for essential tax planning. STRATEGIC TAX ADVISORS, A Ripoff Report Verified Business. Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: STRATEGIC TAX ADVISORS, INC. (STA): Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business REVIEW, commitment to customer satisfaction: Buffalo Grove, Illinois