FIRST APPROVAL BENEFITS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first approval benefits
There may be more specific results for "first approval benefits"
For more specific results for "first approval benefits"
Showing 1-25 of 99,161 Found Reports For more specific results for "first approval benefits"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Elly's World I placed order for the new Elly's Steam Hair Straightener. I have not received any emails so I may track the shipment. When you click on the link in the first and only email that they send you, it's days the sight is no longer functional. I have seen many reviews of other people in the same situation. The company that keeps coming up is Shopify.com 150 Elgin Street, 8th Floor Ottawa, Ontario Canada
Author: Fall River, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: Elly's World Massachusetts

Aug 18 2017
Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Discover chargeback allowed customer to steal boat parts from my company Fort Myers Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Discover Merchant Services First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
MediGuard 360 Atlas Benefits They don't help with crap around me, and when i went to cancel the plan, they still charged me Fresno CA Nationwide Author: Barre, Massachusetts Insurance Agencies: MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
SYNOVUS BANK NBSC BANK RIDICULOUS OVERDRAFT FEES! Nationwide Nationwide Remedy Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Federal Government: SYNOVUS BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems My name is Brett Howard I own Howard liquor I was told by this company that they would save me $200 on my credit card processing and charge me a fee for my POS system.After the first few months I was having lots of problems with the POS system.California Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Club of America and clover point of sale systems Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

REFINERY HEALTH REFINERY CLINICS Fort lauderdale Florida

Aug 18 2017
Oasis Group Inc Enhanced skin With Shark Tank & Move stars approval, I ordered 4.97 skin creams then was charged 89.97 each. Internet -- Las Vegas Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Oasis Group Inc Internet

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Wells fargo has me so angry they claim they don't get involved with domestic things well they got involved in closing my checking account when ashley hawthorne falsely accused me again of harassment Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Dunham and Jones During consultation spoke with one lawyer never was told who lawyer was going to be. First day of court was told a lawyer would be there to represent me. Courtney approaches me with a pass for the defense paper which I signed because in her words she didn't feel confident laying the facts down right away to the DA. To make a long story short we passed 5 times! They never called me with any good news .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Grapevine, Texas Legal Services: Dunham and Jones Fort Worth , Texas

Aug 17 2017
Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Sam Wilson from Speedy Cash Loan Text saying: your loan has been approved for 10,000. Loan Approval Number is WQR1102 so giveus a call no upfront fees required Internet Author: San Diego, California Loans: Speedy Cash Loan Corporation Internet

Aug 17 2017
Leslie Canada @medivaper Stole My Money United states Internet Honesty Author: houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Leslie Canada @medivaper Internet

Aug 17 2017
HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeDataOnline.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. We're dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseDataOnline.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseDataOnline.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseDataOnline.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseDataOnline.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseDataOnline.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseDataOnline.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseDataOnline.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 17 2017
Social Butterphly REVIEW: Social Butterphly Corporation dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Social Butterphlys holistic approach to building brands from the ground up. Social Butterphly Corporation architects marketing strategy that are developed by thinking about the business as a whole, its place in the broader economy and society, and in the lives of its customers. To develop, maintain multiple perspectives on the company’s commercial activities.” *UPDATE: Social Butterphly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business been there too Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Social Butterphly TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Social Butterphly Corporation connects the performance and efficiency of direct response marketing with the scale and reach of brand advertising producing immediate, measurable lifts in audience engagement, interaction, and other key metrics unique to each campaign’s needs. Los Angeles, California

Aug 17 2017
21st Mortgage Corporation Mortgage gouging Knoxville Tennessee Interest Author: Eunice, Louisiana Mortgage Companies: 21st Mortgage Knoxville , Tennessee

Aug 17 2017
DAR WATERFRONT DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES I did not buy anything from Brio Day and night Serum. I saw the advert online that they are giving free sample just the shipping fee is what you are supposed to pay. I am not owing this company any money. I couldn't use the products because it burnt my skin in my first trial. SHERMAN OAKS CALIFORNIA Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Beauty Products: DAR WATERFRONT SHERMAN OAX,

Aug 16 2017
jetcoinandscott chandler im 72 andfor my daughter scammed for bit coin for 34000,00$ ripped us along with first company as Gladiacoin not surephno 2057438866 think lusiana area code is205 Author: jax, Florida Cash Services: jetcoinandscott chandler Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Derma Genetix,  I was charged over $94 out of my checking account without my approval or consent. Number listed for me to contact company says to leave number to call , no answer. When I went on their web site the man on other end said he was an answering company and took my name and number for call back Stansbury Park Utah Author: Stansbury Park, Utah Skin Care: Derma Genetix Stansbury Park, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Money Network First Data, Metabank Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Banks: Money Network Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Walmarts survey agent They wanted me to deposit 2,650.75 check that looks legit but im too smart for the foolery!! I did my research first came across the same stories! Be careful guys. Nationwide Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Robert Krans or Marcus Lee Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
department of global response, jeff g. norman said I had won 734,940.00 but had to send them 18 dollors first chandler Arizona Author: apopka, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: department of global response chandler , Arizona