Your Search | first approval benefits

Jul 10 2014
value point distribution Crystal Lee and Steve Winston First no delivery of $2,413.00 Hot Tub. Wait 8 months for promised refund then the refund check bounced! Mill Valley California Author: Keaau, Hawaii Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: value point distribution Mill Valley, California

Jul 10 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Remote Recruiter Assistant Employment Scam Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Atlanta, Georgia Employment Services: Secured Benefits Connection Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Tony Griffi handsongolfconsulting.com lie untruthful deceiving fraudulent secretive unprofessional ripoff disaster lunatic Camlachie, Ontario
Author: Sarnia, Ontario Golf Courses: Tony Griffi Camlachie, Ontario

Jul 10 2014
First Choice Emergency Room - Billing First Choice Hidden Massive Charge Dallas Texas Author: Austin, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Consumer Cellular Cellphone company endorsed by AARP advertises on TV first 30 days service is free. When you turn off before 30 days, doesn't honor advertised information Nationwide Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Viaguard Accu Metrics Hello I've also contacted this company regarding non invasive prenatal test. First off let me say the staff is extremely RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! Harvey was the first point of contact at he comes off like he cares and is wiling to do anything to get the test material out you with no problem. Ontario, Canada Author: Boston, Massachusetts Liars: Viaguard Accu Metrics Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Superior Protection Plan First Automotive Protection Corp Said to me calapiers would be covered then told repair shop they would not cover repair Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Superior Protection Plan Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 10 2014
Blanche A Temple - High Falls, NY Blanche Temple, Blanche A. Temple, Blanche Adelaide Temple, Blanche Temple, First Student Lousy Manager, Thief, Worst Manager Ever, First Student, Inc. High Falls, Kingston, NY New York
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Blanche A Temple - High Falls, NY High Falls, New York

Jul 10 2014
mylife.net mylife.net is a ripoff! I cancel my membership with them because they are ripping off people. I have been emailing them but they are not responding back to me. First of all I ordered products which I did not receive and I already got charged for it. I asked for a refund and no one got back to me. The second thing is I purchased convention tickets to attend in November of 2014 in California. I found out there is NO CONVENTION at that hotel they say they were going to have it at. I also asked for a refund for my ticket that I purchase for that event. Again NO RESPONSE Tamp Florida Author: Aiea, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: mylife.net Tampa, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Meta Bank Walmart Money Network, Money Network Prepaid Debit Card, First Data. Don't Count on Meta Bank/Money Network/First Data To Allow Access To Your Funds if Lost or Stolen. Atlanta Georgia Author: Redding, California Banks: Meta Bank Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Fingerhut Safeline Insurance-- BENEFITS DENIED Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: Fingerhut St Cloud , Minnesota

Jul 09 2014
PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction REVIEW: Commitment to PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Rip-off Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. PIC Construction dba EPCON Construction is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Mesa , Arizona Liars: Epcon Solar Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
law offices of allen g rose pc Law office s of allen g rose my grandma left a $201,000 irrevocable spendthrift trust fund for me when she passed away to pay for school investments house & car& general well being & he will not give me sufficent benefits claims he will with broken promises will not give me a copy of the will that by law he has to give to me nor trust fund deposits & withdrawl notifications as by law hes supposed 2& has failed 2 be in touch with me for almost a year springfield,mo & Greenfield, missouri Author: monett, Missouri Financial Services: law offices of allen g rose pc Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Silktex LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Silktex LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Silktex LLC implemented strategic changes to ensure customer satisfaction, focusing on green productions strategies. San Pedro California, Manila, Philipiness, Hang Zhou, China *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Silktex LLC pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Silktex, LLC. Silktex, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Producers: SilkTex LLC/Zane Giles Los Angeles, California

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Jul 08 2014
Secured Benefits Connection Megan Gerdahl, Corporate Recruiter Legal Shield Scam Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Secured Benefits Connection Internet

Jul 08 2014
MedLaserDepot REVIEW: MedLaserDepot’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. MedLaserDepot’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Palm Beach, Florida & Nationwide *UPDATE: MedLaserDepot pledges their commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. MedLaserDepot is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Health Spas: Laser Repair Depot Miami, Florida

Jul 08 2014
OmniTech Support REVIEW: OmniTech Support executive team and employees are committed to customer satisfaction. Omni Tech Support’s goal is to be the leading online technical support company in regards to customer satisfaction, will go all lengths to achieve their goal. Los Angeles , Californa*UPDATE: Omni Tech Support pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. OmniTech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Cupertino, California Computer Fraud: Fixnow Internet

Author: Spring, Texas Medical Supplies: Medlaserdepot Internet

Jul 08 2014
Flexable Hose Tristar Products,inc Because I did not purchase product from website there is no warranty. First time I used hose it burst. Wellington Connecticut Author: Coral Springs, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Flexable Hose Wellington, Connecticut

Jul 07 2014
Author: valencia, California Medical Supplies: Med Laser Depot Palm Beach, Florida

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide