Your Search | first approval benefits

Jan 11 2017
Cell Science Systems REVIEW: ALCAT, Cell Science Systems clients, feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Cell Science Systems. Cell Science Systems dedication to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Deerfield Beach, Florida *UPDATE: Cell Science Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Wimpish Profits, Bad Business Model Author: Deerfield beach, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Cell Science Systems operates a CLIA certified laboratory, FDA inspected registered cGMP medical device manufacturer meeting ISO EN13485 standards. Cell Science Systems best known for pioneering Alcat Test for food & chemical sensitivities. Cell Science Systems – ALCAT, specialty clinical laboratory, develops & performs laboratory testing in immunology, cell biology supporting personalized treatment. Deerfield beach, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Strobesnmore Strobesity n'more Owner scams first responders of there hard earned $ Westerly Rhode Island Author: danielsville, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Strobesnmore Westerly , Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
America's First Choice Home Club AFC Home Club This company is a complete ripoff!! Marietta Georgia Author: Thousand Oaks, California Home Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta , Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Central Payment A TSYS Joint Venture; First National Bank of Omaha; CENTRAL PAYMENT AND THEY'RE REPRESENTATIVES JASON STEPHENS ARE DISHONEST, RIPOFFS AND EMBEZZLERS San Rafael California Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment San Rafael, California

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida This report was written by a low-life loser and idiot Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
First Choice Emergency Room Rip Off, Over Charged, Misleading San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room San Antonio, Texas

Jan 03 2017
First Premeir Funding LLC First Premeir Funding LLC. and Evo merchant services took my money and still have not get it back amityville ny
Author: amityville, New York Small Business Services: First Premeir Funding LLC Internet

Jan 03 2017
HolidayFury.com aka We Go First LLC Do not order. They are scammers Internet Author: Virginia Clothing Stores: HolidayFury.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
Benefits Transcations Solution memberservices@yourmembercare.com SCAM falsifying information Houston texas Author: Glendale, Arizona Health Insurance: Benefits Transcations Solution Internet

Jan 02 2017
One Dream Athletics One Dream Clothing Typical instagram athlete scam. They ask you to be an ambassador for their clothing, then tell you that you have to purchase something first. Upon which they will send you a promo code to give out to your friends and family. They say they will pay you on every piece of clothing. Once you buy something, they never send the code or clothes. Internet
Author: Somewhere, New York Sporting Goods: One Dream Athletics Internet

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Tilted Kilt Tilted Kilt says first come first serve & no reservations but kicks me out after i sat on a table first McAllen Texas And?? Author: McAllen, Texas Internet: Tilted Kilt McAllen, Texas

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Joint Effort Chiropractic and Westchester Spinal Decompression Center is dedicated to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Jonathan Donath does everything to get patients out of pain and back to normal in as quick and cost effective way as possible. Dr. Jonathan Donath teaches core strengthening and other stretches and exercises for patients to do at home so they don't keep being dependent on us.*UPDATE: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
GREAT doctor. Helped me enormously. Author: White Plains, New York Chiropractors: Dr. Jonathan Donath Joint Effort Chiropractic Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Joint Effort Chiropractic & Westchester Spinal decompression Center is truly dedicated to giving the best care and patient satisfaction possible. Dr. Donath, who has been in private practice in White Plains for the past ten years, is renowned as a top expert in the field of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Therapy. White Plains, New York

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida