Your Search | first call movers

Jan 23 2017
Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc 303-219-8726 303-219-8726 called and recording said this is the IRS calling to sue you-to avoid a Lawsuit call this number back ASAP brighton Colorado Author: Guttenberg, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc brighton, Colorado

Jan 23 2017
River Bay I. Vaelo- Collector I have paid my bills on the first day of the month, I have recieved letter stating that I did not pay with notices, then recieved numerous letters stating that I have insufficient funds from the collector,Tampa Florida The entire story Author: Tampa, Florida Home Owner Associations: River Bay Tampa , Florida

Jan 23 2017
American Trusted Movers They ripped us off charged us $970 to move a 3 bdr, broke things Northridge California
Author: Los Angeles , California Moving Companies: American Trusted Movers Northridge , California

Jan 22 2017
YS eye cream inherent beaut Their ad said get a free trail just pay $4.95 shipping and handling then they take the $4.95 out of your account again and then they take $98.00 out of your account when you call they are very rude and refuse to give your money and if you call to cancel they say you can't cancel till they get their money Internet Author: Oklahoma Plastic Surgeons: YS eye cream inherent beaut Internet

Jan 22 2017
The Hair Shop Valley Wig & Hair Mart, Inc DBA They are super overpriced and the quality is very low. I bought the hair extensions and after the first wash the hair extensions tangled severely, frizzed, and became un-manageable.  Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Hair Salons: The Hair Shop Valley Encino, California

Jan 20 2017
teampro edge shotty merchandise-no reply to emails,no way to call Portland Internet Author: Clifton Park, New York Sports Cards & Memorabilia: teampro edge Internet

Jan 20 2017
iSunglasses.com, Inc Don't buy from them. I shipped my glasses to get them repaired they first claimed that they received the glasses and then 2 months later after i contact them to know the status they asked me for the tracking number. then i knew they had lost the glasses. they never returned my glasses and they did not wanted to do nothing about it and asked me to place a claim with the postal service. oi did the usps showed me proof that the glasses had been delivered and even with the proof they decided not to take responsibility of their action. I lost $ 307.00 and out of glasses. i would not recommend anyone to buy from this company they are a rip off Brooklyn New York Author: monrovia, California Sunglasses: isunglasses.com Brooklyn, New York

Jan 19 2017
Investors Consulting LLC Mark Dennis Anderson Erik Anderson Dennis Anderson Don't trust Dennis Anderson Atlanta Georgia
Mark Dennis AndersonMugshots.com ID: 65251310 Last Name: ANDERSON First Name: MARK Middle Name: DENNIS Gender: Male Race: Black DOB: (((REDACTED))) Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown Weight: 130 lb (59 kg) Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Investors Consulting LLC Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Yes I had a loan on this car Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 17 2017
First American Home Protection Paid Huge Premium, & many fees to get Nothing! Van Nuys California Author: Carlsbad, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Protection Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
first premier funding LLC firstpremierfunding.com amityville New York Author: AMityville, New York Questionable Activities: first premier funding LLC amityville, New York

Jan 17 2017
Vincent Dudek Bermont GageTheresa Dudek Does not pay venders or contractors. Get your money first! Fraser Michigan Author: Fraser, Michigan Manufacturers: Vincent Dudek Fraser, Michigan

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
First Perfect Sale firstperfectsale Liars and Deceivers Hong Kong, China Internet Happy Ending Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Artist Galleries: First Perfect Sale Internet

Jan 13 2017
ara inc received a call from this company@my place of employment on 01/03/2017,also received a call from this company on 01/01/2017 from a private number. the message i received on 01/01/2017 stated i was being sued for non payment of a paydat loan. i retured call on 01/13/2017 to see how much was the amt i owe,was told i owed $900 on a $300 loan,but this company was willing to settle for a lesser amt on 01/13/17 Internet Author: houston, Texas Work Place Bullies: ara inc Internet

Jan 13 2017
Mydietlogin.com Paleo Will not take call to cancel charges Internet Author: Iron Station, North Carolina Adult Care Facilities: Mydietlogin.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG/Andrew Serafin Price Gouging, Bait and Switch, Non-performance Geneva Geneva Author: Somewhere, Florida Business Consulting: First Fidelity Trust AG Geneva, Other

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet