Your Search | first call movers

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 23 2016
Special OPS Moving & Movers Connection ACACIA, MICHAEL & Owner SARAH THORPE ALERT!!! THIEVES & LIARS Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Moving Companies: Special OPS Moving & Movers Connection Denver, Colorado

May 23 2016
DL Financial Limited, Laurent De Landtsheer DLF Limited, First Choice I LTD, Patrick Owen, John Mellor, Shakir Nasih, Srey Much, Barrister Tony Piston, https://dlfinancial.wordpress.com/, info@dlflimited.net, credit.finance2012@gmail.com, https://twitter.com/dlfinancial, Skype: dl.financials.limite Upfront Fee Fraud, Deceptive Practices, Does Not Perform London, England Other
Author: Dallas, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: DL Financial Limited and Laurent De Landtsheer London, England, Other

May 23 2016
High Strength Movers Do Not Use These Guys Lauderhill Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Moving & Storage: High Strength Movers Lauderhill, Florida

May 23 2016
David owner Call Me Van Lones Theft/unlawful documents used/property held hostage Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Mesa, Arizona Moving Companies: David owner Call Me Van Lones Deerfield Beach, Florida

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 22 2016
Apu center Won't fix problems the first time Strafford Missouri Author: Burlington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Mechanics: Apu center Strafford , Missouri

May 21 2016
Strategic Student Solutions Rep was name Toni 877-404-4835 X 716 They call me constantly ..i finally called back , and they are truley rip-offs. 1489 W Palmetto Park Rd STE 350, Boca Raton, FL 33 FL Author: Clearwater, Florida Colleges and Universities: Strategic Student Solutions Internet

May 21 2016
Zaxton Auto (florida).. Jake??? Was supposed to be his name I was call his liar and harasser.  Internet
Author: Spencer, Indiana Auto Parts: Zaxton Auto (florida) Internet

May 20 2016
BrokerPriceOpinion.com and First Valuation BROKERPRICEOPINION.COM IS A FRAUD! WILL NOT PAY YOU.....IF YOU COME A CROSS THIS COMPANY, RUN!!!! Westminster Colorado Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: BrokerPriceOpinion.com Westminster, Colorado

May 20 2016
CarDetailing.com No show, no call - 5 times fail! Nationwide Author: Shawnee, Kansas Car Washes: CarDetailing.com Nationwide

May 20 2016
Cash Central Company makes harassing phone calls to employer, making up different stories each time they call. Threatening lawsuits always. Cashcentral.com Internet Author: los angeles, California Cash Services: Cash Central Internet

May 19 2016
Resume Genius.com .....John Cancelled the 14 day trial 2 hours after the trial time began and they refuse to refund money they took out of my account! I guess I was to risk being fired to call at the exact time! Wilmington Delaware Author: Scenery Hill, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Resume Genius.com Wilmington , Delaware

May 19 2016
First Guard Alarm All work, no pay Irvine Nationwide Author: Easton, Missouri Security Services: First Guard Alarm Nationwide

May 19 2016
WQN I purchased $100.00 worth minutes and as of May 15,2016 approximately 800 minutes were left per message played at time of last call. On May 17,2016 played a message that my account was low and must purchase minutes. The customer service told me that due to inactivity in my account the remaining minutes were deleted. I vehemently opposed and told her to check my account and used few minutes in last week . Then I was told because I did not recharge my account so the balance is purged. I requested to reinstate my account as I am actively using it. The response was that as within last one year I did not purchase more minutes so my minutes expired. I was told to review the policy stated online as Terms & Condition. I did and and it does not say so. Now option is find more ripped off customers and file a class action against them to stop them scamming money. Email me at krishnagulaya@gmail.com. Let's go after them. Florida Nationwide Author: SANTA ANA, California Internet: WQN Nationwide

May 19 2016
premier disability They lie,dont call every 90 days like say they will. Nationwide Author: ventura, California Attorneys & Legal Services: premier disability Nationwide

May 19 2016
Bronx Audio- Tony KO Customs Hard working customers BEWARE!! Read FIRST! Bronx New York Author: PortChester , New York Auto Audio Electronics: Bronx Audio- Tony Bronx

May 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Husband ordered a free trial or thought what was and thought he got to try first bottles of product and only 14 days of product to them was free but in the end charged my husband 177.00 for the month . not sure never sent address on package Nationwide Author: Wytheville, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Nationwide

May 19 2016
Mark Stachura - Telco Experts & Business Consulting Gold Coast Internet Call me Lier you know my number. Author: Brisbane , Florida Communications & Networking: Mark Stachura Internet

May 19 2016
First National Collections Bureau, Inc., LVNV Funding, LLC Scam Collection Attempt Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: First National Collections Bureau, Inc. Sparks, Nevada

May 18 2016
nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) tells you to send money first and never does any web development work colorado Internet
Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) Internet

May 18 2016
FNC Insurance agency Citi mortgage My husband died in January so i was making call to find out information on the account and was put off because iam not letting them take my payment from the account anymore I tried to ask what was the money for so I would know how to pay and what the payments whent, I was told rudely you'll have to ask citi mortgage I can't do that ask ing what was the 260 $ a month for u have to ask them so I did and they try to say they don't have anything to do about FNC what I just need to now where the money whent that's all still I was totally shut down still looking for it why won't they talk to me worried widow Nationwide Author: Eads, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: FNC Insurance agency Internet

May 18 2016
Rowland J Downs 13 Felt violated after their service call. Will NEVER use again. Scotia New York Author: Ballston Lake, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Rowland J Downs Scotia, New York

May 18 2016
hood's movers hoods movers rip off, damaged my safe, unprofessional greensboro North Carolina Author: kernersville, North Carolina Moving Companies: hood's movers greensboro, North Carolina