Your Search | first call movers

Aug 21 2014
Event Resources-Larry Hamilton Liz or Stephanie BEWARE !!! RIP OFF COMPANY !!! NEVER SENT ORDERED AND PAYED CHAIRS -STILL WAITING FOR MY MONEY- DOESN´T PICK UP MY CALL, OR ANSWE EMAILS- LOS ANGELES California Author: Santo Domingo , Sales People: Event Resources-Larry Hamilton LOS ANGELES, California

Aug 21 2014
partsgeek.copm Took my item back, won't return call or email New Jersey Internet
Author: Watauga, Texas Auto Parts: partsgeek.copm Internet

Aug 21 2014
Maytag Re-Call Cleveland, TN Nationwide Author: Crawford,, Nebraska Appliances: Maytag Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
my government grants Chloe wentworth, US Grant and Treasury Dept says I have selected for a cash grant of $7000. and to call 206 855 3282 to release the money Internet Author: New Britain, Connecticut Federal Government: my government grants Internet

Aug 21 2014
MCM Services Inc. Quit first day on job complaining it was too much work Trenton Michigan Author: Downriver, Michigan Home Improvements: MCM Services Inc. Trenton, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
Professinal Learning Institute Andrew Carpetti, Professional Learning Institute Mike Gibson I ordered the 3900.00 ebay learning program which was on the internet under mobile money code where I was to make millions. Sucked into buying $7000 platinum package which was not fulfilled.Filed with my credit card company, got some money back. Receive a call from Mike Gibson who almost made me cry as he yelled at me. Rebuttal with my credit card company. NOT ME. I was scammed and now you threaten me. Internet Author: N. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Professinal Learning Institute Internet

Aug 21 2014
Howard Construction Howard Cummins Howard Construction was to supply a proposal for work on several projects. After meeting with Howard and making numerous phone calls to both his cell and his office regarding the proposals not a single call or email was returned. When I did reach the office or Mr. Howard he was professional and said he was busy and would get the proposals to me within 2 days. Over the course of several phone calls it has not been weeks and months and nothing yet. I would hesitate before doing business with this firm. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Builders & Contractors: Howard Construction Orange Park, Florida

Aug 20 2014
GM Financial GM- Ameritrade First time 30 day late from 2011 to 2014 -never late first time- no break farmington hills michigan Nationwide Author: oak park, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: GM Financial Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
1st Class Moving,Inc. Charged double the estimate - promised delivery within 7 days - no one answered miy call-still no delivery after 34 days Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: 1st Class Moving,Inc. Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
La Dermaniaue La Dermaniaue120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 296071-888-312-7736 The $73.41, I wrote a letter on July 11th and I received phone call from Janice, she stated that the company was having problem with processing return checks. I sent another letter dated July 28th Janice called again stating that the company was still having problems processing return. I ask if a hard copy check could be mail to me, I ask if the company was still in business she stated yes, I said you never answer your phone, if you still in business and never answer your phone you are loosing lots of business. Today August 20, 2014 I filed a complaint with the Massachusetts Attorney General Office. I would advise everyone to file a complaint with your attorney general office, I plan on filin a complaint with the Attorney General Office of South Carolina Greenville South Carolina Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: La Dermaniaue Greenville, South Carolina

Aug 20 2014
eCycle Best Quote is NOT what you get, they don't tell you ANYTHING, long wait times when calling, didn't get my check like it said in email, and they didn't reply back to my email; they've hung up on me twice after 26 min wait the first time and 35 min wait the second time. Sparks Nevada Author: Newport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Sparks, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER 14603 EAST MONCRIEFF PLACE, UNIT 100AURORA, CO., 80011 ADVERTISED PRODUCT FOR $.499 SHIPPING AND HANDLING, HAD SOMEONE CALL TO CERTIFY THAT PRODUCT IS SAFE AND THAT THERE WOULD NOT BE ANY FURTHER CHARGES UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY MYSELF AND FOUND THAT TWO (2) WEEKS AFTER PRODUCT WAS RECEIVED THERE IS AN UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE IN THE AMOUNT OF $87.21 ON MY CREDIT CARD WHICH ACCORDING TO THE CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE WOULD BE REMOVED ONLY IF AND WHEN THE PRODUCT WAS RETURNED TO TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENTER IN AURORA, CO. AURORA Colorado Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Drug Manufacturers: TW 2 CHADS FULFILLMENT CENETER AURORA, Colorado

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 20 2014
Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS SCAM BAD MEAT BOUGHT WINDOWS MY NAME IS LEVI AND THE MEAT WAS BAD HE WOULD NOT CALL US BACK. I WILL NEVER BUY STEAKS FROM OMAHA AGAIN FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS AND LOBSTER TAINTED. STAY AWAY FROM THE FOOD!!!!!!1 OMAHA Florida
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Todd Simon OWNER OMAHA STEAKS FACTORY DIRECT WINDOWS Select State/Province

Aug 19 2014
KCB Marketing scam for rent to own homes. I was charged 70 dollars for them to send me a list of homes for rent to own in my area. after a year I heard from no one. I tried to call them back and was asked for a pass code. Then hung up. I am furious that these people do this. northille Michigan Author: fredonia, Arizona Tenants: KCB Marketing northille, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
American Web Loan Does not send you the loan document shoeing total payments and interest rate until you call with questions. Ponca City, OK Internet Author: Montrose, Colorado Loans: American Web Loan Internet

Aug 19 2014
Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital, Simon Ramirez De Arellano, (AKA Simon, SS Ramirez De Arellano), Robert Quinn, John Schaeffer, Justin Myles Upfront due diligence fees, lots of false promises and lies, but won't do anything and will ignore your phone calls. New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital New York, New York

Aug 19 2014
BEAU DERMA I ordered skin care products on line. Received the products in 2 days. The face cream in ajar no name and no list of ingredients on it except the eye cream. I used the product and developed rashes on my face and neck. The products were a trial. I sent e-mail and canceled any further deliveries. On August 16th $89.95 was taken out of my checking account. I tried to call customer service again and was not able to talk to anyone. A recording comes on verifying my cancelation and that's all. This is a total Rip-off, Garden Grove California Author: Monrovia, California Sales People: BEAU DERMA Garden Grove, California

Aug 19 2014
Reno Blinds & Repair Said F*** you Do not call us again Because we wanted a invoice. Witness Wells Fargo. We did a charge back with our bank. We were on a 3way call Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Home Improvements: Reno Blinds & Repair Reno, Nevada

Aug 19 2014
Arizona Investment Link / Jason & Jennifer LaFlesch REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link's Commitment to customer satisfaction always first priority. Identifying customers goal, valuing customer's success above their own is key to success. Arizona Investment Link has over 40 years of combined experience & over 5000 successful transactions closed, customers feel confident & secure in real estate needs. Arizona Investment Link known for finding exceptional properties, organizing beautiful, and cost efficient remodels, going above and beyond to ensure a successful transaction and always negotiating best possible deal with your ultimate goals in mind. Arizona Investment Link assists clients who are looking to buy, sell, remodel, or invest.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Investing: Arizona Investment Link | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Arizona Investment Link, Real Estate Experts Specialize in: Turn-key Foreclosure Auction & Bidding Services, Listing & Marketing Services, Buyer Representation, Short Sale Negotiations, & Cash Flow Investments. Chandler , Arizona

Aug 19 2014
MIRState Coleman Lovelace, Cole Lovelace, Monika Mir, Monica Mir, Bobby Mir, Mirstate, mir state fraud, theft, scam, lie, illegal, DO NOT CALL, dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Insurance Agencies: MIRState dallas, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Continental Academy Continental Academy3241 Executive wayMiramar, Florida 33025-3931 I just found out that continental academy is a scam!!!!!. they call me from a few colleges saying that continental academy have no accreditation. Miramar Florida
Author: Camden, New Jersey Liars: Continental Academy Internet

Aug 19 2014
whirlpoolextentedserviceplan whirlpool they tried to give me a phone number to call but could not understand it! madison heights Michigan Author: appalachia, Virginia Appliances: whirlpoolextentedserviceplan madison heights, Michigan

Aug 19 2014
musclefactorx bought 4.94 trial and was charged additional 29.95 and when calling 6 times from different numbers they claim they can't hear you and tell you to call back and disconnect. St Petersburg Florida Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: musclefactorx St Petersburg, Florida