Your Search | first call movers

Apr 25 2016
A-1 Arrow Movers A-1 Movers DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES-INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR Houston, Texas Internet Author: The Woodlands, Texas Liars: A-1 Arrow Movers Internet

Apr 25 2016
Spark Whitening BellaAtHome Ordered a free trial for $4.90 and then it turned into being billed $94.13 a month before I even sent back the trial after I realized it was a scam! I shipped back the trial and the first shipment to the address and when I called to verify they said that it was sent to BellaAt Home and NOT Spark Whitening. The address is in the same building and the same UNIT! they said I calle Bella At Home to cancel but not Spark Whitening and so they wouldn't refund my money. After arguing with them for 35 minutes on the phone they finally gave me a 60% refund and canceled my order. This all came from a Walgreen Gift card offer. Henderson Nevada Author: Olathe, Kansas Drugstores: Spark Whitening Henderson, Nevada

Fox Movers Damaged Property and Loss pieces of Furniture chicago Illinois
Updated Report Author: Dolton, Illinois Moving Companies: Fox Movers chicago, Illinois

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Dustin Buysse Affzoom, CashNetwork, GOD GetoffersDirect First he scammed through GetOffersDirect Netowork, then through Affzoom. Now hes with CashNetwork. BEWARE! Bridge City Texas Author: New York Internet Fraud: Dustin Buysse Internet

Apr 24 2016
FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION called to make claim regarding refrigerator not cooling, was informed frige not covered in home warranty. Seller paid 395.00 for SINGLE FAMILY HOME COVERAGE. APPLIANCES NOT COVERED??? REALLY???? DISPOSAL IN SINK COVERED BUT NOT FRIDGE??? dishwasher covered, but not fridge???? In new home 6 months and fridge goes on blink!!! SANTA ROSA, CALIF Nationwide Author: MCCOMB, Mississippi Appliances: FIRST AMERICAN HOME BUYERS PROTECTION Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Skin elements Beauty impressions After using their product I realize they were falsely advertising it. I contacted skin element and asked what I could do to cancel my subscription. I followed their instructions after six weeks they build my account for $200. When I tried to get this issue resolved they would tell me they were having technical difficulties I would have to return my call. In the meantime they withdrew $200 from my checking account. This was after I'd done everything per their instructions to cancel anything to do with that company. San Fransisco, CA 94115 Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio Eye Care: Skin elements Internet

Apr 24 2016
First Mate Classics, Classic Auto Repair, Captain's Antiques & Treasures Don't Buy Their Cars! Sold me fully restored Bronco only for it to break in 2min! Tavares Florida
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: First Mate Classics Tavares, Florida

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet

Apr 24 2016
butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. This peaple has send me tons of mails,vauchers,sertificates,releases,and many promess of large amount of money . It been like this for a year almost I haven't receive a pen of it . If ure scamming this is not cool . I receive today 49 peace of mail all s I have receive ton of mail from this so call money givers or resechers of the Internet .I been given certificates of won prices for a long time ,I haven't see a single peny yet . all I want is my money back pmb 330,176-25 union tpke free meadows n.y. 11368 Nationwide ?????? Author: bronx , New York Accounting: butler rose,&Jameson associates . also RAA with miss Jennifer latorre. Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
PennyMac PNMAC They overcharge their clients by requiring longer lock periods for those who apply the first half of the month Moore Park California Author: Montebello, CA, California Mortgage Companies: PennyMac Moore Park , California

Apr 24 2016
Meet The Matchmakers Jim Antonsen This business, a DATING service, is fraudulent, they charge $5,000 to set you up with professional men, never call you and when you can contact them, they 'll lie, scream and threaten you!!!they've threatened many women into not reporting their scam!!! Do NOT have anything to do with the company!!!! Hang up when they call! They are crooks!!!! Chicago and Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Art Galleries: Festivals & Event Services: Meet The Matchmakers Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
First Class Whitening Unavailable for contact; no other charges described Henderson (or Las Vegas) Nevada Author: Greenville, North Carolina Dental Services: First Class Whitening Henderson (or Las Vegas), Nevada

Apr 23 2016
Render Services Inc. I believe they stole my vehicle I reported to the police on the 4th of March that my van was stolen. they told me they pick my vehicle up on the 16th of March but never reported as recovered. I had to call around Chicagoland to ask different companies have picked up my vehicle but my vehicle was stolen on the 4th. I believe they had something to do with it. they said they pick my vehicle up on 95th and the Dan Ryan but never reported my vehicle as recovered by render service inc ,company to the authorities in trying to charge me almost $600 to get it out on the 26th. I went to pick up my van but they won't release it to me they were trying to figure out how did I know where my van was located because they never reported to the police that they had it. so I went to the police station on 63rd and Racine and they told me I needed to contact a lawyer because it was a shady business Chicago Illinois Author: Dolton , Illinois Auto Towing: Render Services Inc. Chicago ,

Apr 23 2016
Moving Giant movinggiant.com Company that will spam call you and harass you even after told to cease and desist! BROOKLYN New York Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Trucking Companies: Moving Giant BROOKLYN, New York

Apr 23 2016
Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... ยป Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide
Author: Mccomb, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Internet

Apr 22 2016
moneytoday loan company made me paid fee for my 5000 loan i have spend 800 dollar which i really need right now because the person told me that if i pay the fee it will be in my bank account this really made me feel so hard on my family iy was our bill money but i have been scamm i receive email and phone call from illinois nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: moneytoday loan company Internet

Apr 22 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire Quit ur bitchin Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

Apr 22 2016
FlatRate Movers Flat Rate movers Flat Rate Moving Adam Robb Movers steal and Break items offer fake insurance as remedy new york New York
Author: ny, New York Moving Companies: FlatRate Movers new york, New York

Apr 22 2016
First resolution investment Corp. Rip off. Wage garnishment Worldwide Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Banks: First resolution investment Corp. Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
Bear Claw Structures, Inc Jeff O PackerJ Wayne Pierce PA They took our money and we have no home to show for it....NOTHING!! Attlantta Georgia Pitbull Containers Scam, Fraud, Deception, Shady, Ripoff, Mislead, Wong Information, Won't Return Phone Call Nationwide Author: Venice, Florida Builders & Contractors: Bear Claw Structures, Inc Attlantta , Georgia

Apr 22 2016
K&K Oil Company Text me about a car and sent a check made a call company doesn't have a working number and one the envelope it was a different name ....didn't cash the check but the person has sent text saying that there will be a attorney involved ..Weatherly Pennsylvania Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: K&K Oil Company Weatherly, Pennsylvania

Apr 21 2016
United Auto Movers difficult to get your refund returned Beaver Falls Pennsylvania Author: Oakland, California Trucking Companies: United Auto Movers Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania

Apr 21 2016
icsolution I add money on the phone through icsoultion because my wife is in jail. this is a company you call so you can get phone calls from jail. i add the money through ics, my wife called in the calls were droping so all the money i put on the phone was gone with out me talking to my wife this happen 4/8/16they told me it will take 3 business days to put the money back. here it is4/21/16in still no money has been place back on the phone are my card Internet Author: sac, California Correctional Facilities: icsolution Internet