Your Search | first call movers

May 18 2016
hood's movers hoods movers rip off, damaged my safe, unprofessional greensboro North Carolina Author: kernersville, North Carolina Moving Companies: hood's movers greensboro, North Carolina

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
UniGroup Unived Van lines Movers stole my belongings Fenton Mo Nationwide Author: Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: UniGroup Nationwide

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 16 2016
ge appliances ge technician comes to the house, home call chrge $100. replace frzn fan motor ( 5 min. job ) $146. miami florida Author: cutler bay, Florida Appliances: ge appliances

May 16 2016
Suntrup Kia Suntrup Kia South Doesnt Call People Back, Salesman is unethical, Dealership messed up my Contract St. Louis Missouri Author: st louis, Missouri Auto Dealers: Suntrup Kia St. Louis, Missouri

May 16 2016
Career & educational services I received a call from Maryann saying to come in for an interview and to bring 140 in case they choose me to work for them.Newark New Jersey Author: Newark, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Career & educational services Newark, New Jersey

May 15 2016
Affluence EDU Flipping Vegas Seminar Promised 50 Computers to first 50 people. Promises access to their secrets if you pay $199 for another seminar. Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence EDU Internet

May 15 2016
Credit one False charges and then late fees. Call everyday and managers say they clear my account then get more bills with extra late charges Internet Author: Pgh , Pennsylvania Banks: China Film Group Corporation Internet

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Towncraft - Chef Randy No call, No show, no dinner, no prize cookware Glen Rock New Jersey Author: Orlando , Florida Food Vendors: Towncraft Glen Rock, New Jersey

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Josh Walker - Claims Officer Scam to get you to call back and provide info. Ontario California Author: Lompoc, California Verifiers: Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Josh Walker - Claims Officer Ontario, California

May 14 2016
Carol dean's Resale Therapy Caroldean Ross (Owner) Thieves,first they closed business in Cathedral City not advising clients or paying them and reopened in Palm Desert. Refused to respond to emails. Once I finally caught someone in their new location, they could not produce my items. They will not pay commiss. Palm Desert California This report is untrue. Author: Palm Springs , California Miscellaneous Companies: Carol dean's Resale Therapy California

May 13 2016
Catamaran OptumRx of Ohio Run around every time you call Author: Dayton, Ohio Mail Order Services: Catamaran OH

May 13 2016
Reliance Global Call Reliance Global Call -Poor Quality Telephone Service Internet Author: Princeton, New Jersey Telephone Companies: Reliance Global Call Internet

May 12 2016
Cash advance usa... They call from different numbers across.the us.. Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Cash advance usa Internet

May 12 2016
Southern California Edison) Call Scam Tom @ ext. 806 Southern California Edison: Call Scam Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Utility Companies: Southern California Edison) Call Scam Nationwide

May 12 2016
Body chic Marla bell i had juvederm and restalayne injections in cheeks and hollows by marla and developed lumps and bumps after a long wait for a return phone call and longer wait for appointment Marla insistent that it was not from her injections tho she is the only person that ever injected anything in my face she adamantly refused to fix unless charging me unless it was a medical issue which btw she is not a physician Somerville New Jersey Author: Somerset , New Jersey Personal Services: Body chic Somerville , New Jersey

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York