Your Search | first call movers

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California

Oct 16 2016
legitpainmeds Michael Michael will act upfront at first-then take you for all he can Internet Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: legitpainmeds Internet

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 16 2016
10:29 AM I purchased a t shirt for my son back in May 2016. They advertise on Facebook you can get free products if you pay for the shipping and handling. I paid for the shipping and handling, have never received my shirt. I have emailed them over and over and they say it was out of stock and then it was in stock the way it will be shipped out next week and that never happened!! This is over and over the same response I keep getting from them. I try to call but it is in Switzerland and not sure on how to make another country call. I have read several complaints about people having the same problem I am having. It is so ridiculous! They need to be removed off of Facebook! They are a scam! Switzerland Internet
Author: Manassas Park, Virginia Alternative Health: Internet

Oct 15 2016
Sticky9 I bought a poster with my personal pictures on it 9/27 as of 10/15 it has still not been received. I emailed the company and they have no tracking number as they said I chose free shipping and they aren't able to track those. There is no customer service number to call. I feel I got ripped off. Internet Author: Portland , Oregon Adoption Agencies: Sticky9 Internet

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016
New Brilliance Charged for product they I was not told I would get. Received a phone call from company while in the process of ordering on computer before I had a chance to finish Internet Author: Tyler, Texas Telemarketing Companies: New Brilliance Internet

Oct 15 2016
DMUS Winners Express First Prize $30,000 for a $39.00 fee Wolfurt Austria Nationwide Author: Monmouth Junction, New Jersey Insurance Agencies: DMUS Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
cell phone traders .com i sent my I phone 6 to cell phone traders .com and no word since i try to call their phone but just get a recorded message reno nevada Author: Westmont , Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Reno, Nevada

Oct 14 2016
Nationwide Movers Deceitful, Misrepresents Service, Damages property Hollywood Florida Author: Layton, Utah Moving Companies: Nationwide Movers Hollywood, Florida

Oct 14 2016
First Choice Bank Primor credit card This is a pre paid credit card service that I submitted money to to build my credit score prior to purchasing a home.    Unreal!  Nationwide Author: Smyrna , Georgia Banks: First Choice Bank

Oct 14 2016
DiscountBAT.COM Sent 2 bad batteries of which I had to send the first out at my expense. San Diego California Author: Holbrook, Massachusetts On-Line Business: DiscountBAT.COM San Diego, California

Oct 14 2016
auctionsandapparaise i bought a suv car at the auctions and i was told the title will be mail to me in two weeks it is now 6months pass and i still dont have my title so i cant register my car with the dmv,, pleasssse if anyone can help me , i have call the numbers its listed but no one answers and i even went down to the auctions place and it was close, i later foud out they have file for bankrupt and now i dont know what to do i just want my title for the car that i bought and pd for.... phx Arizona Author: buckeye, Arizona Motor Vehicle: auctionsandapparaise phx, Arizona

Oct 14 2016
Cell-phone-traders I was told $432 for my samsung galaxy s6 edge plus phone I have not heard anything since the phone was sent I keep getting the recordings when I call and say they will get back to me when I email them but still no responds. I just want my back in the same condition I sent it. Reno Naveda Internet Author: Gary, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Cell-phone-traders Internet

Oct 14 2016
SkinNoir REJUVA COMPLEX SKINCARE, LTD. The come on was great! The reviews seemed good. Unfortunately didn't check the scam category. Got the trial and even purchased one product. No where in plain sight or anywhere else, could I find informed you that you would be charged for the product after 30 days -- I think that's why they call it a trial so you can try before you buy. SanaAna California Author: Texas Beauty Salons: SkinNoir Internet

Oct 13 2016
First American home buyer portection corp Chargeing me to Cancel my acount Santa Rosa California Author: Fresno, California Questionable Activities: First American home buyer portection corp Santa Rosa, California

Oct 13 2016
03:48 PM I have had it with these guys, i hosted my website for years with them and they act like kids. They have bad servers and no support, i even paid for support upgrade and they dont return emails. I tried to call there numbers listed but n help. I am upset california Internet
Author: Alabama Web Hosting: Internet

Oct 13 2016
American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Sent me wired money, I was to get ITunes cards and then call in numbers for specific amounts, checked internet for reviews and they were good for this company, told this would get my credit number elevated, this was done 2x for total of 5000 dollars Chicago Illinois Author: Manassas, Virginia Loans: American Loan Co: Steven Johnson Chicago, Illinois

Oct 13 2016
Hercules Movers Inc License # MC399873 Think SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE perth amboy New Jersey Author: aberdeen, New Jersey Moving Companies: Hercules Movers Inc perth amboy, New Jersey

Oct 13 2016
Speed Fix Tool Plus You Best get this information first from this Scam Squad: To request a refund please contact us via our contact form below or email us at support@speedfixtool.comYou can also call SafeCart’s Customer Care (Toll Free): US and CA: 1-855-432-0727, Of I have the Aging Younger Clinic in Lauderhill Fl. and I paid Speed Fix Tool Plus, to help speed up my computer.  Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Computer Fraud: Speed Fix Tool Plus Internet

Oct 12 2016
Raviv, skylit services Raviv the POS. Took 40k for a deposit, said if I didn't get loan he would return it. Connected me to an elevator co. They took an additional 10k for a deposit. He never did any work, and he called me apologizing profusely that he spent the money on another job, he was losing his house in westbury. He said he would fix my roof for the deposit, I had to buy the supplies because he said he smhad no money. He wrecked my roof, first rain that came in my roof almost collapsed causing extensive water damage. When I called him he said he had no obligation to return my money and the statute had run out. Well, my attorney is looking for him. If anyone knows of his new contact info, his residential home, phone etc. please send it to me. Westbury New york Author: Island park, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Raviv, skylit services

Oct 12 2016
Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Marc A. Resasco - Holbrook / Chris Pastorelli - Holbrook, Bait and Switch - Scam Artists. Presently being investigated in connection to Bank Fraud for reversing charges at Strip Clubs and Bars. Takes deposits and doesn't Marc Resasco called everyday and convinced me he could provide a nurse for our facility. When he received our deposit, he then would not call back, he text me many times about how he was working and I should leave him alone. Then he blocked my calls and changed his website. He has multiple complaints. Watch out!!! Holbrook, New York
Author: New York Nursing Homes: Airmid Solutions Airmid Medical Nationwide

Oct 12 2016
03:12 PM I've order a computer and it is no good. try to return, no real return address, try to call the support person by phone and online out of order and off line. Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Computer Mail Order: Internet

Oct 12 2016
Michael Papp Homeworks Micael J Papp Contractor Fraud Fraudulent contractor, con artist, will pretend to know what he's doing, bring in a partner to distract you and make it seems like he knows what he's talking about, but he doesn't know the first thing about being a contractor. Orefield, Bethlehem, Allentown Pennsylvania Author: New York Builders & Contractors: Michael Papp Orefield, Pennsylvania