Your Search | first capital financial

May 18 2016
nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) tells you to send money first and never does any web development work colorado Internet
Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) Internet

May 18 2016
Simple Finance They agreed to finance 1200, I paid 900 after 90 days. Because i called to pay of 15 days after they now want to charge 1500. Do not use them. They will rip you off. Midvale Utah Author: Saint charles, Missouri Financial Services: Simple Finance

May 18 2016
Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Fool Web Searchers - Business Ratings LLC Financial Ratings LLC Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo Morgan Spector Scam Business Ratings Cos. Set Up to Further Fool Web Searchers San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Business Ratings LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
Investors Financial LLC Dynamic Values Corp. Financial Offense, LLC Dave Toledo (alias-fake name) Debt Collection Fraudulent Co. Violating FDCPA & FCRA San Marino California Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agencies: Investors Financial LLC San Marino, California

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Home Security  or They want me to send me $375 to receive a box of money. WA DC WA DC Author: Spokane, Washington Financial Services: Home Security WA DC,

May 18 2016
monteray finacial wags after filing a dispute with my bank they sold my closed snd payed off account to another collection agency nashua New Hampshire Author: nashua, New Hampshire Financial Services: monteray finacial nashua, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
Loan source llc financial services Called and told me I was approved for a loan but beat me out of money Mineral Wells Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Loan source llc financial services Mineral Wells , Texas

May 17 2016
Arista Capital Ventures Immoral,unethical slimy scammers! I am a pensioner. They still went ahead and scammed me into debt! DO NOT TRUST THEM AT ALL. Internet Author: Burpengary, Other Computer Fraud: Arista Capital Ventures Internet

May 17 2016
ACS Corp. Threatening to sue me in court for $990. Had court address in Queens, NY. Internet Author: Bronx, New York Financial Services: ACS Corp. Internet

May 17 2016
 Hi everyone, if you see a letter indicating that you've won large sum of money put it into the garbage it just a scams. Huntington NY Author: West Orange, New Jersey Computer Fraud: R.A.A FINANCIAL DOCUMENT DIRECTOR Nationwide

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 17 2016
Catamount Funding, Inc Factoring Company Who Interferes with Business Dealings and Contacts non Account Debtors Houston Texas I would NOT recommend Catamount Funding Author: Bandera, Texas Financial Services: Catamount Funding, Inc Houston, Texas

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 16 2016
Diamond Resorts International Diamond Resorts Financial Services IncDiamond Resorts U.S collection Development LLC Beware of the LIES, this is a very well though out scam scottsdale Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Travel Services: Diamond Resorts International scottsdale, Arizona

Jovial Genial Internet Identity Theft Cotontou Internet
Author: LL New York, New York Financial Services: Jovial Genial Internet

May 16 2016
Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC Pacific Alliance Capital Review: PAL Capital is located in New York. We hire them to sell our company and we had a terrible experience. Not sure if miscommunication but at the end of the day we lost thousands of dollars in fees and time wasted. Since PAL Capital Review- Pacific Alliance Capital review- Pacific Alliance Limited Review New york new york Author: California Brokerage Companies: Pacific Alliance Capital Limited- PAL Capital LLC New york,

May 16 2016
Orange Lake Capital Management Capital ManagementCooper Properties Terrible Timeshare! Kissimmee Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Timeshare Rentals: Orange Lake Capital Management Kissimmee, Florida

May 15 2016
Affluence EDU Flipping Vegas Seminar Promised 50 Computers to first 50 people. Promises access to their secrets if you pay $199 for another seminar. Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence EDU Internet

May 15 2016
Raider Publishing International (RPI) NEW YORK USA Adam Salviani I am the new victim of this fraud so called publisher Adam Salviani, who is the owner of so called publishing company Raider Publishing International (RPI) NEW YORK USA New York Internet Author: Sharjah , Alabama Financial Education: Raider Publishing International (RPI) NEW YORK USA Internet

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Josh Walker - Claims Officer Scam to get you to call back and provide info. Ontario California Author: Lompoc, California Verifiers: Prudencial Financial Clearing Services Josh Walker - Claims Officer Ontario, California