Your Search | first capital group

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Agero Cross Country Group Refusal to reimburse for rental care during claim process Medford Massachusetts Author: Long Beach, California Consumer Services: Agero Medford, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
VII PEAKS CAPITAL GURPREET CHANDHOKE- STEVEN SHEA FRAUD,ESPIONAGE,MANIPULATION SAN FRANSISCO BAY AREA SAN FRANSISCO
Author: SAN FRANCISCO , California Investment Brokers: VII PEAKS CAPITAL Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Touch of Modern Group Touch of Modern Company wants your money, delivery of goods secondary San Francisco CA CA Author: Greenwood, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Touch of Modern Group Internet

Aug 21 2014
MCM Services Inc. Quit first day on job complaining it was too much work Trenton Michigan Author: Downriver, Michigan Home Improvements: MCM Services Inc. Trenton, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
GE Capital Financial Services They offered me a loan of 5000, and had me to verify that I had a way of paying this back by showing them that I had $1000 in the bank and i had to get a green dot card. I got the card as i was assured that no money would be removed from the card, and the loan would ne deposited into my account within 30-45 minutes, The loan was never put on the card and they took the money from my greendot card. Internet Author: Portsmouth, Ohio Loans: GE Capital Financial Services Internet

Aug 21 2014
Advanced marketing group Amg-support@wi.rr.com mailingbrochure. Com They charged me $24 and told me I get a mailing package of brochures , in 7 business days. Nationwide
Author: Pasadena, Texas Internet Fraud: Advanced marketing group Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
GM Financial GM- Ameritrade First time 30 day late from 2011 to 2014 -never late first time- no break farmington hills michigan Nationwide Author: oak park, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: GM Financial Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Auto Shipping Group (Magic Carpet) Car Damaged during shipment Washougal Washington
Author: pensacola, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: auto shipping group Washougal, Washington

Aug 20 2014
David Lichtenstein Lightstone Group - REIT - Worse Businessmen EVER Real Estate, Scammer, Liar, Lawsuit, IDIOT, babbling idiot, retarded real estate investor, lakewood New Jersey Author: New York, New York Real Estate Services: David Lichtenstein Lightstone Group - Worse Businessmen EVER lakewood, New Jersey

Aug 20 2014
Vanguard Media Inc, Geoff Hull, Vanguard Media Group, Vanguard Media Group Inc, Vanguard Media, The Vanguard Media, Geoff Hull Scamming and Ripping People off Again Under The Name of Vanguard Media Inc This Time Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Vanguard Media Inc & Geoff Hull Los Angeles, California

Aug 20 2014
Capital Investment Services Inc. Capital Investments were suppose to secure a Grant for me and my restaurant. I filled out the application and paid a feed of $ 1500.00 dollars. The persons assigned to my proposal were Lenny Duval and Dennis Kirkland. My contract commenced 09/03/09. Progress ceased after they received my funds and I was no longer able to speak with Mr. Kirkland or Mr. Duval. Henderson Nevada Author: CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas Restaurants: Capital Investment Services Inc. Henderson, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
eCycle Best Quote is NOT what you get, they don't tell you ANYTHING, long wait times when calling, didn't get my check like it said in email, and they didn't reply back to my email; they've hung up on me twice after 26 min wait the first time and 35 min wait the second time. Sparks Nevada Author: Newport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Sparks, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Ami Schneider is a Racist B****! Member of A White Supremacist Group! Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Employers: Ami Schneider Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 20 2014
Maple Shade Dental Group Dr. Basilois (Bill) Costaras Maple Shade Dental Group Liable for Dr. Baslois (Bill) Costaras Dental Malpractice? Dunlap Illinois Author: Cleveland, Ohio Dental Services: Maple Shade Dental Group Dunlap, Illinois

Aug 20 2014
Northeast consulting group,inc,Ms Jolene Foor,Mr Cole A contract was signed between Jolene Foor(manager with NCG,inc)and Aircraft package,LLC on April 15,2014. The agreement was to signup for the u-verse AT&T service. Jolene Foor had promised us in writing to provide us with a $25.00 gift card upon installation. The installation was done by AT&T the following month but Jolene Foor and her company never sent us the gift card after multiple calls and messages. Trumbull Connecticut Author: North haven, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Northeast consulting group,inc Trumbull, Connecticut

Aug 20 2014
ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Nicole johnson@ge.com/Nicole Johnson principal. Tom Wilson principal P.O.box 960061 Orlando Florida 32896-0061Www.go ge . capital. Com this is Cooper said go to Walgreens Walmart or Rite Aid and purchase a greendot card put a hundred and sixty eight for security when I did that I am to give him the cold of the green dot moneypak card he said ok all is well in 15 to 20 minutes the loan will be placed into your account. that never happened instead he called p.o.box 960061 Orlando florida 32896-0061 Author: Michigan, Michigan Computer Fraud: ge capital Daniel copper senior supervisor Internet

Aug 19 2014
Gree Tree Financial Group Green tree financial loan modification Newport Beach California Author: Hayes, Virginia Loan Modification: Gree Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Aug 19 2014
Advance Cash Services Debra WilliamsThompson Law GroupLegal Group of Attorneys The case will be downloaded on Monday (August 25'th2014) and you will be soon served with the court papers due to non-payment after so many reminders. If you want to avoid these legal consequences we merely require you to get back to us with the payment, you can e-mail us back for further details. Internet Author: Tuscaloosa, Alabama Loans: Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 19 2014
S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group Gregory Williams, Barbra, Ms.Hayden Heartless Manipulative Scammers New York New York Author: bronx, New York Security Services: S.E.G. Secure Enforcement Group New York, New York

Aug 19 2014
Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital, Simon Ramirez De Arellano, (AKA Simon, SS Ramirez De Arellano), Robert Quinn, John Schaeffer, Justin Myles Upfront due diligence fees, lots of false promises and lies, but won't do anything and will ignore your phone calls. New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital New York, New York

Aug 19 2014
Arizona Investment Link / Jason & Jennifer LaFlesch REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link's Commitment to customer satisfaction always first priority. Identifying customers goal, valuing customer's success above their own is key to success. Arizona Investment Link has over 40 years of combined experience & over 5000 successful transactions closed, customers feel confident & secure in real estate needs. Arizona Investment Link known for finding exceptional properties, organizing beautiful, and cost efficient remodels, going above and beyond to ensure a successful transaction and always negotiating best possible deal with your ultimate goals in mind. Arizona Investment Link assists clients who are looking to buy, sell, remodel, or invest.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Investing: Arizona Investment Link | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Arizona Investment Link, Real Estate Experts Specialize in: Turn-key Foreclosure Auction & Bidding Services, Listing & Marketing Services, Buyer Representation, Short Sale Negotiations, & Cash Flow Investments. Chandler , Arizona

Aug 19 2014
Corporacion Accion, S.A. DE C.C., Mr. Raul C. Vazquez, Errol Douglas Schukkel, Osvaldo Ruggeri, Janmajit Shankar, HLS-Honel Agrondustria Do Nordesta LTDA, Agropetro Espana, Agropetro De Centro America S.A. This group offers collateral funding for projects against SBLCs or Bank Guarantees and they charge a small fee which is supposedly guaranteed by a corporate undertaking letter Mexico and Sao Paulo Brazil Worldwide
Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: Corporacion Accion, S.A. DE C.C. Nationwide