Your Search | first choice design

Oct 13 2015
Iain Sinclair Design Ltd @ & Fraud Internet Author: Danville, California Rental Stores: Iain Sinclair Design Ltd Internet

Oct 13 2015
protectCell the sale person advice me ,first time filing a claim a charge of $ 150.00 would be returned on my claim city by zip code Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Telephones: protectCell Internet

Oct 13 2015
Choice home warranty Won't honor the warranty you pay for! Edison New Jersey Author: Ammon, Idaho Attorneys & Legal Services: Choice home warranty Edison, New Jersey

Oct 13 2015
First Down Funding SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM Washington, DC Internet Author: Dallas, Georgia Loan Brokers: First Down Funding Internet

Oct 13 2015
BKJ Enterprise Shanita Johnson Shanita Johnson is a scammer and a Liar! She seems very nice on the phone at first, but refused to take any follow up calls, virtually did absolutely nothing beneficial for us and made not a single effort to discuss a possible solution.Pearland Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Business Consulting: BKJ Enterprise Pearland, Texas

Oct 12 2015
Effective Design Solutions Promised Clicks for a banner add that didn't exist that lead to a website that did not work. Laveen Arizona We welcome your call. Author: Bolton, Massachusetts Internet Marketing Companies: Effective Design Solutions Laveen, Arizona

Oct 12 2015
Big Fish Casino Big Fish Casino is an online virtual money casino site. I made 8 million, once I left game, I tried to come back in, they apperntly banned my account. This is not the first time I've seen this happen. Several friends have won millions just to have it taken away. Internet
Author: Panorama City , California Casinos & Cardrooms: Big Fish Casino Internet

Oct 12 2015
Just Got Hit.Com My accident was in 2010 and they have been lying from day one ,this happened on my Grandbaby first birthday and he is five now ,thats almost 5 years. Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Adult Web Site: Just Got Hit.Com Nationwide

Oct 11 2015
Dan Surber,Captains Concrete, Captains Plumbing, Kitchen Remodeling, Drain Cleaning, Basement Water Damage. Runs adds for many things.Runs ads on Craigslist for all these things. Required a down payment for work first but did never would come back to do work. Kept saying he would but has not. Springfield Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Home Improvements: Dan Surber Springfield, Ohio

Oct 11 2015
Americas best windows Energy catchers crooks out on bail working here and going into peoples homes Garner North Carolina This company is no longer affiliated with America's Best Choice Author: wilmimgton, North Carolina Home Improvements: Americas best windows Garner, North Carolina

Oct 11 2015
Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Jose (owner of shop) Eddie (other tattoo artist) When you first walk in this place feels like a dirty home.. garbage (rappers, food, crumbs, kid stuff etc.) is everywhere.. they are always in back playing video games or out smoking. they honestly can do freestyle where you come in and tell them your ideas and have them draw you up something it has to be a picture already made or done. while you are getting tattoo,Jose (own) his kids are running round the shop doing whatever they please.. his two year old was in the room touching everything while people are getting tattooed. Belvidere Illinois
Author: Illinois, Illinois Attorneys General: Fantasy Bound Ink (FBI) Belvidere, Illinois

Oct 10 2015
casting 360 casting 360 charged my account more than once a month , first 1.98 second 39.95 third $44.90 . they charged me all of this sign in one Month then they charged me this mornin for $39 ! I won't my money back ASAP!  Internet Author: Philadelphia , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: casting 360 Internet

Oct 10 2015
All American Appliance Services I had to call them out three times within 90 days to repair my washer for the same problem all the times. Not only did they charge me $98 the first visit they did not fix the problem and on the third vist they wanted to charge $168 because its pass 30 days Saint Louis Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Customer: All American Appliance Services Sanit Louis, Missouri

Oct 09 2015
Tavakul Kaekul dba Tav Design. AKA Tav Kaekul Falsified Invoices on Abandoned Kitchen Remodel Los Angeles California Author: Long Beach, California Kitchens: Tavakul Kaekul dba Tav Design Internet

Oct 09 2015
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY They Don't Care About You Edison New Jersey Author: Lake Jackson, Texas Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Edison, New Jersey

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
International Academy of Design and Technology Location I tampa fl an it is a known fact that this company was charging for lab use ext. and other things at the students for not using. Which would has resulted in very high student loan debt. I spent about $75,000 on an AA degree. I am looking for student loan relief. Tampa Bay FL / Chicago Illinois Florida Author: FLORIDA, Florida Colleges and Universities: International Academy of Design and Technology tampa, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Laura. Bedard Yuppy Puppy Botique Laura Bedard with yuppy puppy charged my credit card, $32.90, but never sent my order I am not the first Blair Wisconsin Author: Overland Park, Kansas Attorneys General: Laura. Bedard Blair, Wisconsin

Oct 08 2015
Our Time dating service for seniors first of all you cannot get in touch with a department if you want to cancel unknown Nationwide
Author: Sun City, California Questionable Activities: Our Time dating service for seniors Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
river valley credit union overdraft fee abuse by reorderin checks eg: clearing largest check first ada Michigan Author: ada, Michigan Banks: river valley credit union ada, Michigan

Oct 07 2015
all season weatherproof coating Edward Jennings, Asphalt Repair Service, John Joseph Czarapata, Numerous Alasis Edward was suppose to asphalt my driveway, fix & repair ar seal, coat foundation for $400.00 after he put the first layer of asphalt on driveway he approached me and ask for payment which I gave to him in cash..  Independence. Missouri Author: Merriam, Kansas Home Improvements: all season weatherproof coating Independence. , Missouri

Oct 07 2015
Remington/MTD Power Tools Faulty design caused bearing to sieze. Company will not honor warranty! Valley City Ohio Stay out of this please. Author: Santa Clara, Utah Hardware & Tools: Remington/MTD Power Tools Valley City, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Consumers Choice Cars BEWARE THIS DEALERSHIP IS ON THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN FOR CONSUMER RIPPING OFF Marietta Georgia Author: Norcross, Georgia Auto Dealers: Consumers Choice Cars Marietta, Georgia