Your Search | first choice design

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 17 2016
Choice Home Warranty Stole Edison New Jersey Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 15 2016
Affluence EDU Flipping Vegas Seminar Promised 50 Computers to first 50 people. Promises access to their secrets if you pay $199 for another seminar. Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence EDU Internet

May 15 2016
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Refuses to home with AC repairs even after I recommend going half on the cost. Edison New Jersey Author: grand prairie, Texas Home Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Edison, New Jersey

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Carol dean's Resale Therapy Caroldean Ross (Owner) Thieves,first they closed business in Cathedral City not advising clients or paying them and reopened in Palm Desert. Refused to respond to emails. Once I finally caught someone in their new location, they could not produce my items. They will not pay commiss. Palm Desert California This report is untrue. Author: Palm Springs , California Miscellaneous Companies: Carol dean's Resale Therapy California

May 13 2016
Choice Home Warranty Suckered Into Buying Choice Home Warranty Insurance Edison New Jersey Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Telemarketers: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 12 2016
FIRST MEDIA DESIGN firstmediadesign.com / THEY WILL HIRE OVERSEAS AGENTS AND NOT PAYING THEM, SCAMMERS!!!!!!!! Montreal, Canada Internet Author: Santo Domingo, Alabama Advertising Agencies: FIRST MEDIA DESIGN Internet

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
PUBLIC STORAGE 1.00 scam for first month rentals clinton Maryland Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE clinton, Maryland

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 11 2016
RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS I purchase new unused 2015 wildkat skidsteer backhoe ,attachment, first time I used bucket collapsed very thin metal. Only manufactured to sell at Ritchi Bros Auction. They will not stand behind this item that cannot be used as advertised Nationwide
Ritchie Bros. helped to resolve the issue Author: WEST MANSFIELD, Ohio Auction / Liquidators: RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS Nationwide

May 10 2016
RewardZone Pretended I won a thousand dollar gift card of my choice. Internet Author: Chestertown, Maryland Internet Fraud: RewardZone Internet

May 09 2016
Sunny Side Mobile Home Park Sunnyside Mobile Home Park, Sunnyside MHP, Sunny side MHP Never moved in, did not receive first months rent or security deposit back. Fayetteville North Carolina
Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Mobile Home Parks: Sunny Side Mobile Home Park Fayetteville , North Carolina

May 09 2016
TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS DIDO - TO THE FIRST COMPLAINER - AFTER PAYING YOU CANT GET TO ANYONE TO TALK TO TO BOOK YOUR VACATION - ALL INCLUSIVE TO HAWAII NOT AVAILABLE BUT DIDN'T TELL US UNTIL WE PAID FOR THE TRIP - NO REFUND - RIP OFF'S - DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM !!!! RIPPED US OFF Internet Author: WEST VALLEY, Utah Travel Agencies: TRIP ADVISOR / AMERICAN VACTIONS Internet

May 09 2016
Choice Home Warranty Home Warranty Rip Off Company - Choice Home Warranty Edison New Jersey Author: Fresno, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 08 2016
Samsung tells me to pay up to fix Note Edge 4 Design Flaw Potential fire hazard, burned my finger, melted my SIM card Nationwide Author: Clay, New York Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide

May 07 2016
Real Pro Inc Jacob Blanton, Shawn Kavanaugh worked for 3 months only received a partial payment on first paycheck Jeffersonville Indiana Author: Corydon, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Real Pro Inc Jeffersonville, Indiana

May 07 2016
Beauty Care Products Sandra Signed up for a free trial and it was sent to me for cost of shipping, for $4.95. A few days later more products arrived that I did not order. Took several days to find a phone number and in the mean time I received another package of the product. Total charges now are at 238.00 that was taken from my account. I called the first time and was told that because I signed for the free trial I would continue to receive the product until I called and cancelled it. I told them to cancel it, and continued to explain how it was a rip off. They agreed to refunded 50% of my money, which they did not do. I called several days later and spoke with Sandra and she agreed to refund75% of my money. We will see Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Azle, Texas Eye Care: Beauty Care Products Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

May 07 2016
First Choice Emergency Room www.peryourhealth.com 855-694-6452 1.5 hour visit = $10,000 bill Haslet Texas Curious Author: DALLAS, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Haslet, Texas

May 07 2016
Stephen Estrada, Estrada Design Build, Estrada Inc Terrible, costly mistake ending in project abandonment Odenton Maryland Author: Bethesda, Maryland Pool Builders: Stephen Estrada Odenton, Maryland

May 06 2016
Comcast Xfinity I had a plan that included 40 channels and internet for 59.99. Then they charged me an additional 9.99 for HD TV. My first bill was 203. I called 4 times to try to get it straightened out.  The Villages Region Nationwide Author: The Villages, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

May 06 2016
Take a Getaway TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Take a Getaway’s commitment to 100% customer satisfaction is echoed in its corporate motto, Customers first.... Always.*UPDATE: Take a Getaway pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Take a Getaway recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Take a Getaway TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take a Getaway believes in “Customers first… Always.” Take a Getaway sets itself apart from the rest providing destination experiences at more than 40 premier domestic and international destinations. Take a Getaway received a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. This program benefits the consumer by assuring them of co Nationwide