Your Search | first choice design

Jun 23 2016
choice home warranty will not fulfill their warranty, I paid for a homeowners warranty for coverage including the air conditioner and they will not repair it. edison New Jersey Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: choice home warranty edison, New Jersey

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
Holmes Motors Holmes Motors The Easiest Way to Rip you off & have you Drive Praying! D'Iberville Mississippi Why no Inspection FIRST before buying? Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Car Financing: Holmes Motors D'Iberville, Mississippi

Spectrum Life Design Nationwide
Author: tarzana, California Seminar Programs: Spectrum Life Design Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
Choice home warrenty They deny all claims New Jersey Nationwide Author: St. Louis , Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Choice home warrenty Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
DRUMCREW MASONRY Chris Mccluskey owner Home owners BEWARE Chris is an awful worker he takes your deposit only shows up when he feels like it and won't answer phone calls or texts. He started my front steps 3 weeks ago and I am still waiting for him to finish. He will lie to you and give you the run around. His business needs to be shut down. I am not the first to complain. Somerville Massachusetts Drumcrew Masonry Author: Medford, Massachusetts Landscaping: DRUMCREW MASONRY Somerville, Massachusetts

Jun 22 2016
RPM Construction, RPM Construction, RPM Construction Lake Dallas Texas, RPM Construction and Roofing, RPM Construction and Remodeling, Donnie Finchum, Jayme Potter RPM Construction and the owners Jayme Potter and Donnie Finchum have taken my first insurance check and not installed my roof Lake Dallas Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Builders & Contractors: RPM Construction Lake Dallas, Texas

Jun 22 2016
US Business Lending TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW Verified Safe Business.. commitment to customer satisfaction US BUSINESS LENDINGdedicated to total client fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. US BUSINESS LENDING Originates small business loans across America in all 50 states.  Offering small to medium sized business owners the ability to retain a business loan regardless of their credit, short time in business, or lack of collateral.Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with US Business Lending. US Standard Products a Ripoff Report Verified™ Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: US Business Lending TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Small business loans across America in all 50 states. Customers & their country first. US Business Lending is here to help your business succeed, ..their success is your success! Melbourne, Florida

Jun 22 2016
REM Marketing Group Rafael Madrigal or Luis Helmer We are a company from India, Rafael Madrigal from REM Marketing Group (http://remmarketingseo.wix.com/remmarketingseo) hired us to design a magento site for them.  Miami Florida Internet Thank you Author: Lucknow, Illinois Internet Fraud: REM Marketing Group Internet

Jun 22 2016
KJS Drafting and Design Compnay is not a real company. Appears to be a scam. Stanley Virginia Author: Fairfax, Virginia Consumer Services: KJS Drafting and Design Stanley, Virginia

Jun 22 2016
peoples choice insursnce/tampa florida tampa.florida insurance/rip off/peoples insurance tampa.fl Florida Author: largo, Florida Home Inspections: peoples choice insursnce/tampa florida tampa.fl, Florida

Jun 21 2016
U.S. Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | CUSTOMER COMMITMENT: U.S. Beef clients, feel safe, confident, secure when doing business with US Beef. commitment to customer service, quality value. Commitment to Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program, ..A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business*UPDATE: U.S. Beef recognized by Rip-off Report as a Verified Safe business.
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Customers can feel confident when purchasing US Beef. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2016
Yoocare yoocare.com,tech-support-scam.wikia.com › wiki › Y...slideshare.net › molyre › is-. Almost scammed me. I was researching what to do when u think ur laptop is infected with spyware when I can across their website. I clicked on live chat and was met by a cindy. The moment I told her that I'm on my mobile and not the laptop they said sorry can't help then disappeared. So I then logged on under a different name. Same person. I then told them my laptop was infected. Woo h*o!! She or he was interested. It went as far as them telling me they want to remotely access my laptop but want payment first. I swore at who ever it was and they ended the chat because I revealed that I knew that were fraudulent. I took screen shots of our entire conversation. When I registered with this ripoff report I didn't leave my true contact details. Except my gmail. If anyone is interested and want to know more pls email me. Internet
Author: Hebersham, Wyoming Computer Fraud: Yoocare Internet

Jun 21 2016
first premier bank This offer is not available to residents of New York. Sioux Falls South Dakota Fraud...LOL Author: bronx, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: first premier bank Internet

Jun 21 2016
first service residential extortion to get paid Irvine California 92602  Author: Lemon Grove, California Property Management: first service residential Irvine CA 92602, California

Jun 21 2016
Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited This company cheating many of us who is jobless not only in west Bengal other states also by advertising employment in Amanda bajar patrika regular basis. It demanding to give job in Dubai. From engineer level to labour category. First they made a agreement which is worth Rs.5725 which is taken as a registration fees. And did some fraud medical test through their known agency. In the agreement they mentioned that after 45 days if they are unable to provide visa they will refund. But practically they are saying that will not refund anything.. Kolkata Internet Author: Santipur, Indiana Employment Services: Indrani bharat nirman parivar limited Internet

Jun 21 2016
1st Choice Auto Smyrna,GA Lemon Autos Ripoff Extended Warranties Smyna GA Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Auto Dealers: 1st Choice Auto Smyrna,GA Smyna, GA

Jun 21 2016
Colonial Van Lines Never Ever deal with Colonial Van Lines especially you are a first time mover Margate Florida Author: Edison, New Jersey Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Margate, Florida

Jun 21 2016
LG Life's Gloomy I paid for a new phone that was defected. I noticed it the first day.  Nationwide Author: Peoria, Illinois Liars: LG

Jun 20 2016
Elite Company, LLC Premier Choice, LLC Warning, This business is probably a scam from my personal experiences with them. Phoenix Arizona Author: College Station, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Elite Company, LLC Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 19 2016
Thousand Trails Thousand Trails camping, Thousand Trails Camping membership Rip off! Don't join! Reservation NOT gauranteed! First come First serve! We were stuck en route to campground out of state with no usable campsite, we needed 50 amp Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Campgrounds: Thousand Trails Nationwide

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 19 2016
First Class Auto's Mr. Brown Texas Author: Houston, Texas Junk Dealers: First Class Auto's

Jun 18 2016
First Rate Field Services Marci Herberer, Josh Seimons, Mike Colombini Gross Moral Turpitude, unethical business, non-payment for services rendered., Clayton Missouri Author: Waterloo, Iowa Home Improvements: First Rate Field Services Clayton, Missouri

50, Report #1312064

Jun 18 2016
MeLeads.com MeLeads.com Scam Meleads.com is showing up Fraud, Fake web design leads services USA Internet Author: Tennessee Internet Fraud: MeLeads.com Internet