Your Search | first choice emergency room

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Sears Sears Technician Stole my iPhone right out of my laundry room Company tries to put me off Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: Burbank, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sears Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 21 2014
MCM Services Inc. Quit first day on job complaining it was too much work Trenton Michigan Author: Downriver, Michigan Home Improvements: MCM Services Inc. Trenton, Michigan

Aug 20 2014
GM Financial GM- Ameritrade First time 30 day late from 2011 to 2014 -never late first time- no break farmington hills michigan Nationwide Author: oak park, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: GM Financial Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: mount laurel, New Jersey Telemarketers: US GOLD BUREAU/MIKE SMALL Austin , Texas

Aug 20 2014
Adjusters choice inc Luis Mendez Nicole bartle Adjusters choice contacted me telling me I was chosen to fill a spot as a perfered vendor with there company to help repair homes for insurance adjusters . At first they said it would be at no cost to me but in the end they convinced me to pay $1500 for marketing cost . I have seen no evidence that any marketing had taken place. They refuse to return my calls and on the rare occasion that I do get ahold of someone they give me the runaround and tell what ever lies they can to try to get you off the phone. They have done nothing that they said they would do for my company and due to there lies nearly ran me out of buissnes Eustis florida Florida Author: Hampton, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: Adjusters choice inc Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
eCycle Best Quote is NOT what you get, they don't tell you ANYTHING, long wait times when calling, didn't get my check like it said in email, and they didn't reply back to my email; they've hung up on me twice after 26 min wait the first time and 35 min wait the second time. Sparks Nevada Author: Newport, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Sparks, Nevada

Aug 20 2014
Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. SevenPay G S Pay guys are wolves in sheep’s disguise. They are a big time rip off. I had dealt with them earlier, at first they were going by the name Sevenpay and they took off with everyone’s money. Now they are back calling themselves G S Pay. But guess what we people are smart too. We know you would again run away with our money. When you start a business first you need to ensure that all your previous dues are clear. 89 Albert Street, 1F2, Edinburgh, EH7 5LY, United Internet Author: Edinburgh, North Dakota Utility Companies: Seven Pay-high risk merchant account payment processing. Internet

Aug 19 2014
Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital, Simon Ramirez De Arellano, (AKA Simon, SS Ramirez De Arellano), Robert Quinn, John Schaeffer, Justin Myles Upfront due diligence fees, lots of false promises and lies, but won't do anything and will ignore your phone calls. New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital New York, New York

Aug 19 2014
CHOICE HOTELS QUALITY INN, COMFORT INN ET AL $50 GIFT CARD OFFERS ARE A SCAM PHOENIX Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Motels: CHOICE HOTELS Nationwide

Aug 19 2014
stonebridge life ins co. hurt my wrist on the 20st ,went to urgent care the 21, they put down the wrong info, i went on the 21 they wont pay me plano Texas Author: ravenna, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: stonebride ife ins co. plano, Texas

Aug 19 2014
Arizona Investment Link / Jason & Jennifer LaFlesch REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link's Commitment to customer satisfaction always first priority. Identifying customers goal, valuing customer's success above their own is key to success. Arizona Investment Link has over 40 years of combined experience & over 5000 successful transactions closed, customers feel confident & secure in real estate needs. Arizona Investment Link known for finding exceptional properties, organizing beautiful, and cost efficient remodels, going above and beyond to ensure a successful transaction and always negotiating best possible deal with your ultimate goals in mind. Arizona Investment Link assists clients who are looking to buy, sell, remodel, or invest.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Investing: Arizona Investment Link | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Arizona Investment Link, Real Estate Experts Specialize in: Turn-key Foreclosure Auction & Bidding Services, Listing & Marketing Services, Buyer Representation, Short Sale Negotiations, & Cash Flow Investments. Chandler , Arizona

Aug 18 2014
Wallace Morgan I could tell there was something not right. Was told to see Aimee Wong in HR . There were 10 applicants in a room New York New York
Author: New York, New York Customer: Wallace Morgan New York , New York

Aug 18 2014
Merchants Credit Association S******* everyone over! redmond Washington Author: Washington Hospital Emergency Rooms: Collection Agencies: Merchants Credit Association redmond, Washington

Aug 18 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation This company is a rip off - Do not purchase their home warranty - they take the money but don't provide the repair service. Van Nuys California Author: San Diego, California Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Van Nuys, California

Aug 18 2014
First Premier Bank This credit card bank adds high interest and fees days before it puts and payments or credit on your card to allow purchases Sioux Falls South Dakota
Author: OVERLAND PARK, Kansas Banks: First Premier Bank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 17 2014
The PDM Group Michael Jeffrey, Scott Reese I invested $500.00 in a website and was promised to make money I also invested $450.00 in Buying a room from Amazon 1 year ago and have made no money because every 90 days my website had to be redone. I was promised to make lots of money from Amazon and I have made none. I want my $950.00 back!! phoenix Arizona
Author: johnson city, Tennessee On-Line Stores: The PDM Group phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2014
First Mortgage Cobalt Mortgage, Edmund Ryder,Dan Reyder Committed Mortgage and at signing reneged Phoenix Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: First Mortgage Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2014
First American Home Buyer Protection First American Home Warranty Deceptive selling and claiming process Van Nuys Nationwide
Author: Sugar land, Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Nationwide

Aug 16 2014
Consumer choice automotive group owner Lacey,commit bank fraud and other crimnal acts marietta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Car Financing: Consumer choice automotive group marietta, Georgia 30068

Aug 16 2014
consumer's choice automotive group Unfortunately they are still at it marietta ga Author: riverdale, Georgia Motor Vehicle: consumer's choice automotive group marietta, Select State/Province

Aug 16 2014
Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Company is a total fraud. I called them for an emergency and they sent a.workman who didn t repair the AC unit and claimed he couldn't get into the warehouse on the weekend. He claimed he put all this freon.in the unit. He comes up two n days later with.a huge bill. I had the air conditioner repaired for $200. He tried to sell me.a new.unit. BocaRaton Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Consumer Services: Southern Coast Electrical Plumbing and Air Conditioning Bocas Raton , Florida

Aug 15 2014
Melissa Bryan Medium, Outlaw Life Enterprises LLC, Senora C Christmas Character Paranormal show used to vent spleen about things best left unsaid. Arroyo Seco, New Mexico
Author: , Arizona Psychic: Melissa Bryan Arroyo Seco, New Mexico

Aug 13 2014
Choice home Warranty My ac unit was not working so I filed a claim on Monday. Nationwide Author: Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Choice home Warranty Nationwide

Aug 13 2014
Providence Financial Advocates Star Gate Mutual, Legal Educators USA & Co, Legal Educators, First Home Preservation, Cynthia Harris , Veronica Sesma, Mary Reynolds. Loan Modification, Financial, Ponzy Scheme, Goldbars, WMC, Pyramid, Loan Mod, Modifications Los Angeles california
Author: California Loan Modification: Providence Financial Advocates Los Angeles, Select State/Province