Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: first choice emergency room
There may be more reports for "first choice emergency room"
For more results perform a general search for "first choice emergency room"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 13 2017
Dr. Michael K. Obeng TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Feb 13 2017
Choice Home Warranty Alltogether a Deceitful Company Author: Somerville, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Lenox Hill Hospital ER I was refused treatment strictly because I WAS a was a COP WITH A GUN. New York New York And? Author: Glendale, New York Emergency Services: Lenox Hill Hospital ER New York, New York

Feb 12 2017
Office of Recovery Services Salt Lake city utah rom The first day of trying to deal with these workers they didnot care about anything other than getting the most monet from me. Salt lake city, Ogden Utah Author: Ogden, Utah Ex-Husbands: Office of Recovery Services Salt lake city , Utah

Feb 12 2017
CELLSAVERS THEY SEEM TO HAVE NAME NAMES AND DIFFERENT WEBSITES BUT DO NOT KNOW ALL. CellSavers, Inc. | All Rights Reserved.655 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA, United States Ste 1450 THEY SEND A PHONE TECH TO YOU FOR 79. The first tech lied about the repair and then proceeded to tell me that he was so depressed he could commit suicide because is girlfriend had left him a year before and went with a woman and he caused that! The second told me the first one had royally robbed me and no job was necessary just to replace my cracked screen saver for 10 but changes the screen and kills my phone? The next one you have contact me yesterday is #2 who ruined my phone. SURE!! Then the next you curse me out saying he was there and i wasn't yet he admitted he never came and it just a mix up and confusion on client names yet he was never within 1 1/2 hours from me!! The you send convict man who threatens me, my hotel, and has to be asked to leave.  Nationwide Author: NY, New York Cellular Phone Companies: CELLSAVERS Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
dailysale.com first item did not arrive in time, second order they sent the wrong item. Author: Boring, Oregon Specialty Stores: dailysale.com

Feb 11 2017
biousa.com biousa NPR Biomedical Inc did not pay for products recieved brea, California
wallets Author: garfield hts, Ohio Emergency Medical Services: biousa.com brea, , California

Feb 10 2017
Puente Hills Nissan THEY DON'T FOLLOW THEIR CONTRACT City of Industry California Still lying Author: Placentia, Auto Dealers: Puente Hills Nissan City of Industry, California

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2017
First advantage Called trying to get my information and SSN Internet Author: Manvel , Texas Communications & Networking: First advantage Internet

Feb 10 2017
ATS Consultants Mark Stevens is a scum bag, lair, cheater and deserves to be jailed. These cowards steal your information online through and third party. Mark Stevens will text you at first and then promise you a great deal. Baltimore Maryland Author: Keansburg , New Jersey Offshore Gambling: ATS Consultants Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 10 2017
Just Funky Pokemon Mug - Cheap split in half after first use. Son in tears. Wooster Ohio Internet
Author: Portland, Oregon E-trade: Just Funky Internet

Feb 09 2017
Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure First of all, I will say that I had a reading and purchased some oils from Big Liz a couple of years ago. I was not impressed so I never went back to her for anything else and not only that the oils started to smell bad or go rotten after a little while. Pretty bottles though. I was attracted to her website and she seemed so nice but she really isn't. Reynoldsburg (Chicago) Ohio This is pure fiction. Author: Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Elizabeth Ruth Big Liz Conjure Nationwide

Feb 09 2017
sunay face ser youth choice cosmetics Author: Ft Worth, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: sunay face ser other

Feb 09 2017
Granade Motorcars Sold a BAD transmission to my brothers Daughter, her first car.....would not stand behind it. Spring Branch Texas Talk Author: Highlands Ranch,, Colorado Auto Dealers: Granade Motorcars Spring Branch , Texas

Feb 08 2017
the room place Lied to me about warranty Schamburg Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Specialty Stores: the room place Schamburg, Illinois

Feb 08 2017
FM Trader I lost $15,000 with this binary trading company. STAY AWAY FROM THIS. First it say you need $250 only. And then they tell you that you need more than that. I end up racking $20,000 on my credit card. I made $5,000 then Iost it all. They keep trading and they don't care if you make money or not. I end up losing $15,000. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. London, Englands Nationwide Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Online Trading: FM Trader Nationwide

Feb 07 2017
Promag energy group heating and airconditioning Heartless and flat out disgusting what they did to me as a employee Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Emergency Services: Promag energy group heating and airconditioning Florida

Feb 06 2017
Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream I have been trying to speak with someone that was listed as customer service about your product that I did not order. The first young man was Kirby very nice and helpful. He said that I needed to call some one else to get my refund on the ReNew Eye Cream. Taking unauthorized funds from my account Fountain Valley CA Author: Colbert, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Re Vitalize Skin Serum and ReNew Eye Cream Internet

Feb 06 2017
Everlast Home Energy Solutions Everlast, Powerstar, Direct, Slave Pit, Boiler Room, Scrooges, Den of Thieves Santa Ana California Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Everlast Home Energy Solutions Santa Ana, California

Feb 06 2017
America's First Choice Home Club America's 1st ChoiceAFC Home Club Total SCAM - Little Will Ever Be Paid Atanta Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
Best Choice Software Best Choice Skeptic Brandon Florida Author: Smyrna, Georgia Financial Services: Best Choice Software Brandon, Florida

Feb 04 2017
Westar Lending Group bradley hughes lied on paper, he first offered me 9% for 5 years which never existed, he ended up 1 month later offering me 11% for 1 year, he told me no appraisal will be required, 1 month later an appraisal is required, he is a phoney, a big, d**n liar, a scam and not an honest person to do business with Tarzana California They Are Not Being Honest! Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: Westar Lending Group Tarzana, California

Feb 04 2017
Choice home warranty Scammed! Bait and switch! Edison New Jersey Author: Henderson, Nevada Warranty Companies: Choice home warranty New Jersey

Feb 04 2017
White Light Smile I order two of the product for my wife and I and they enrolled me in a subscription never advising. After I got my first refill I call to cancel and complain they advised they were going to give a refund and cancel my order but they never did that was in October and I call ever month to calve and get a refund.San Diego California Author: Franklin Square, New York Dental Services: White Light Smile San Diego , California