Your Search | first choice emergency room

May 19 2016
Bronx Audio- Tony KO Customs Hard working customers BEWARE!! Read FIRST! Bronx New York Author: PortChester , New York Auto Audio Electronics: Bronx Audio- Tony Bronx

May 19 2016
Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Husband ordered a free trial or thought what was and thought he got to try first bottles of product and only 14 days of product to them was free but in the end charged my husband 177.00 for the month . not sure never sent address on package Nationwide Author: Wytheville, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia G3000 Nationwide

May 19 2016
First National Collections Bureau, Inc., LVNV Funding, LLC Scam Collection Attempt Sparks Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: First National Collections Bureau, Inc. Sparks, Nevada

May 18 2016
nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) tells you to send money first and never does any web development work colorado Internet
Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) Internet

May 18 2016
E3 IT Solutiions RICHARD | 310 966 7333 | 213-347-9450 | Info@e3itsolutions.com BEWARE OF THIS A*******!! RICHARD | E3 IT SOLUTIONS | PHONE NUMBER: show contact info I WORK ON A PROJECT FOR HIM & HE NEVER PAY ME!!! THE FIRST COUPLE SMALL PROJECTS, THE CUSTOMER PAY ME DIRECT. UNTIL THE LAST PROJECT AT 5777 WEST CENTURY BLVD. LAX.. HE SAID THE CUSTOMER WROTE THE WHOLE JOB AMOUNT DIRECT TO HIM. THEREFORE, HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME VIA PAYPAL... I WAITED & WAITED, THIS f**kER RICHARD FROM E3 IT SOLUTIONS IGNORED MY CALL, TEXT & EMAIL. HE OWED ME $350 DONT BELIEVE ME? GOOGLE HIS NAME & COMPANY..... YOU WILL FIND NOTHING ABOUT HIM NOR HIS COMPANY... Beverly Hills California Author: North Hollywood, California Computer Programmers: E3 IT Solutiions Internet

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Steve Owen, Treasurer Congratulations you have won a cash prize. This is certified and confirmed that on May 10, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you Sandra Saleem, holder of sequence number 40143080705. You have definitely won a cash prize of $3,900.000.00. Here's all you need to do to finalize your claim. There are 2 boxes to check off, the first one is PLEASE DELIVER TO ME at my address on record the total payment amou8nt and I am due as HOLDER OF THIS DOCUMENT, the second one says I am enclosing the appointed fee of $20 made payable to BRJ in the for of cash, check or money order Babylon, New York  Author: Palm Coast, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates

May 18 2016
Supreme Choice Travel Fun Time BookingTravel Center  23219 Stringtown Rd #223, Clarksburg, Maryland 20871  Author: Aurora, Indiana Air Travel: Supreme Choice Travel Internet

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
gieco I was driving down the street a taxi was backing out of an apartment. Building *** end first. He floored it to get out into the street and smashed my whole front end .had no idea he was doing that or why you would leave onto a street like that. Called co Nationwide Author: salem, New Hampshire Auto & Truck Rental: gieco Nationwide

May 17 2016
Walmart Family Mobile T-Mobile Case Description: I have two phones on one account. The first main phone number on the account is (((REDACTED))).Bellevue Washington Author: Amarillo, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Walmart Family Mobile Bellevue, Washington

May 17 2016
Choice Home Warranty Stole Edison New Jersey Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

May 16 2016
Georgia Lock & Key LLC Lock & Key LLC Deceptive quotes; overcharge Atlanta Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Emergency Services: Georgia Lock & Key LLC Atlanta, Georgia

May 15 2016
Affluence EDU Flipping Vegas Seminar Promised 50 Computers to first 50 people. Promises access to their secrets if you pay $199 for another seminar. Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Affluence EDU Internet

May 15 2016
CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Refuses to home with AC repairs even after I recommend going half on the cost. Edison New Jersey Author: grand prairie, Texas Home Warranty Companies: CHOICE HOME WARRANTY Edison, New Jersey

May 14 2016
Verizon Wireless I don't understand why cell phone providers can charge anything they want and you can't do anything about it. We have 3 phones on our plan. When we initially signed up with Verizon, we had a family plan and shared 10 GBs. At first, we only used about 6-8 Verizon Data Overage Scam!! Nationwide Author: Calera, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

May 14 2016
Carol dean's Resale Therapy Caroldean Ross (Owner) Thieves,first they closed business in Cathedral City not advising clients or paying them and reopened in Palm Desert. Refused to respond to emails. Once I finally caught someone in their new location, they could not produce my items. They will not pay commiss. Palm Desert California This report is untrue. Author: Palm Springs , California Miscellaneous Companies: Carol dean's Resale Therapy California

May 13 2016
Choice Home Warranty Suckered Into Buying Choice Home Warranty Insurance Edison New Jersey Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Telemarketers: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

May 12 2016
ADT ADT Security Sercvices ADT Fails to Honor Theft-Protection Guarantee Dallas Texas ADT Fails To Honor Theft Protection Guarantee Author: Detroit, Michigan Emergency Services: ADT Dallas, Texas

May 12 2016
Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Steve Owen This company sent me two letters stating that I was winner of 3,900,000.00 and all i had to was send them $20 processing fee by the deadline and once they receive the fee they would process my claim and rush me my check for 3,900,000.00.I sent thme he fee and a week latter I got another statint the same tthing. The first said this is certified and comfirmed. On April 6, 2016 our offices identified by computer readout that you athe the holder of sequence number 40106112298. the second lettter said that I was confirmed on May 5,2016 with the same lies and a different sequence number. Babylon New York Author: Camden, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose, % Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

May 12 2016
FIRST MEDIA DESIGN firstmediadesign.com / THEY WILL HIRE OVERSEAS AGENTS AND NOT PAYING THEM, SCAMMERS!!!!!!!! Montreal, Canada Internet Author: Santo Domingo, Alabama Advertising Agencies: FIRST MEDIA DESIGN Internet

May 11 2016
Centennial Medical Center Frisco Centennial Medical high medical bills and poor service Frisco Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Emergency Medical Services: Centennial Medical Center Frisco Frisco, Texas

May 11 2016
PUBLIC STORAGE 1.00 scam for first month rentals clinton Maryland Author: Maryland Storage & Self Storage: PUBLIC STORAGE clinton, Maryland

May 11 2016
Dish net work First of all I had problem with Dish Net Work service the first week I sign of a long un satisfying 2 year contract. Lynchburg virginia Nationwide
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Adult Web Site: Dish net work Nationwide

May 11 2016
RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS I purchase new unused 2015 wildkat skidsteer backhoe ,attachment, first time I used bucket collapsed very thin metal. Only manufactured to sell at Ritchi Bros Auction. They will not stand behind this item that cannot be used as advertised Nationwide
very happy with Ritchie Bros Author: WEST MANSFIELD, Ohio Auction / Liquidators: RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS Nationwide