FIRST CHOICE EMERGENCY ROOM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first choice emergency room
There may be more specific results for "first choice emergency room"
For more specific results for "first choice emergency room"
Showing 26-50 of 28,217 Found Reports For more specific results for "first choice emergency room"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
International Award Services I received a letter stating that I won $2 million asking if I wanted an annual payments or one lump sum also requested me to send them a processing fee payment of 1299 I did that then I received another letter that I want to gun and that there would be $2 million hand-delivered are certified to me in a check within 60 days . I paid the first fee but I did not pay the second one as I read reviews on the fraud of this company. Kansas City Kansas Author: Marietta, Georgia Cash Services: International Award Services Office of George Hyde Kansas City, Kansas

Apr 15 2017
Butcher's Cut/ Butcher's Choice Price Owner Danny McGowan Is Unprofessional Salt Lake City Utah Butcher's Cut/ Butcher's Choice Price SCAM, SKETCHY, UNWANTED SOLICITING, ILLEGAL SOLICITING, AGGRESSIVE, THREATENING, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF, POOR SALESMANSHIP, BAD VIBE, UNTRUSTWORTHY, DISRESPECTFUL SALT LAKE CITY UTAH (also nationwide) Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Door to Door Sales: Butcher's Cut/ Butcher's Choice Price Owner Danny McGowan Is Unprofessional Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
First Cash Advance Charlie and Steve Scammed New York New York Author: Cleveland , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: First Cash Advance New York

Apr 13 2017
Community choice financial Attempted to hack into my bank account John Williams Internet Author: Spring, Texas Cash Services: Community choice financial internet

Apr 13 2017
First Progress Outrageous fees to pay overcharged bills Columbus Georgia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: First Progress Columbus, Georgia

Apr 12 2017
Mark & Jennifer Maudsley First class installation $947.25 Order not paid for from my distribution Co. Studio City California Author: Loves Park, Illinois Satellite Dish Companies: Mark & Jennifer Maudsley Studio City , California

Apr 12 2017
Member's Choice Mechanical Repair Coverage Shafted, Done Dirty, Took it in the rear Madison, WI Nationwide
Author: Lancaster, South Carolina Auto Warranty: Member's Choice Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Electronic Merchant Systens First Hudson leasing Took out a secure loan without my authorization, entered judgement in Ohio Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Electronic Merchant Systens Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania

Apr 10 2017
Prestige Finance They are changing the due date for payment then calling telling me its late. first it was the 14th now they changed it to the 1st of each month. Without notifications Last My car is paid for !2,000.00 and they are saying I only paid interest for 2/12 year. Salt Lake Utah Author: Largo , Maryland Car Financing: Prestige Finance Utah

Apr 10 2017
First USA Business Development Lisa CoffeyTodd Meyers The company conducts business by emphasis on future investment requirements, limiting information to clients on products; and non- or poor quality delivery of products and services and sub-qualified personnel. Tampa Florida Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: First USA Business Development Tampa, Florida

Apr 10 2017
Juvarelle I ordered juvarelle, they charged my card twice, one for 99.00 and one for 94.00,first they told me they would send it all back and then they sent me 125.00 back, I called about the rest, they told me I had to send the product back which I tried to do, found out it is in the UK and cost 31.00 to send it back. Could not afford to send it back Milton, Keynes, UK Author: Canton, Ohio Skin Care: Juvarelle Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
Florida’s Choice Home Improvement, LLC, James Melville Lloyd, Chuck from Well Built Homes This company took $4,900 from us to begin a home improvement project, then never started the project. Clearwater Florida Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Florida’s Choice Home Improvement, LLC Clearwater, Florida

Apr 09 2017
Salina Movers, dba Storage Mart They stole my storage. It first started by putting incorrect information into their accounting system leading to me almost losing my storage. Then, they started charging me for an additional storage unit that I didn't sign for. Then they started charging They stole my storage Salina Kansas Author: Dallas, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Salina Movers, dba Storage Mart Salina, Kansas

Apr 08 2017
TRAVELERS CHOICE INTERNATIONAL MEXICO... TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE NOT TRUE MEXICO Author: grosse pointe park, Michigan Resorts: TRAVELERS CHOICE INTERNATIONAL MEXICO,

Apr 06 2017
GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Griffin Insurance Services; CA License #0866558 I purchased liability insurance from this company and was unable to get workers compensation insurance, therefore the liability insurance was no good to me so I cancelled the insurance the next week. I paid a deposit of $636 on an annual policy of 1500. They said I was not do any money back and would not prorate the policy. This is the first time I have ever heard of such. The insurance company, Allstate that I went through tried to go to bat for me but they would not even listen to them. There policy state I would get 90% back if cancelled, but they did not honor that. Bellevue Washington Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Insurance Agencies: GRIFFIN UNDERWRITING SERVICES Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance's managers and employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and educated in their practices. For every one person hired, there are approximately 15-20 who were not. Vantage Acceptance rus a tight ship. Which is a good thing. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Apr 05 2017
roomsinmanhattan.com roomsinmanhattan.com 1501 broadway 12th floor / Room Agency Is A FRAUD New York New York Author: New York, New York Realtors: roomsinmanhattan.com New York, New York

Apr 04 2017
bigharlemrooms.com bigharlemrooms.com 1501 Broadway, 12th Floor Trickster Room Agent Wants Your $$CASH$$ New York New York Author: Queens, New York Realtors: bigharlemrooms.com New York, New York

Apr 03 2017
Dharna Shah Dharna Shah and Fraudsters This was my my first experience filing my taxes with her. My one of the friends recommended me so I thought to see her. Schaumburg Illinois Author: Alabama Accounting: Dharna Shah Schaumburg, Illinois

Apr 03 2017
Wild Horse Pass Casino Horrible room, distempered staff Chandler AZ Author: Crestline, California Casinos: Wild Horse Pass Casino AZ

Apr 01 2017
Capella University expelled me from a Doctoral program after my first submission of my comps due to falsely accusing me of plagiarism Minneapolis Minnesota Wrong Author: Lithonia, Georgia Colleges and Universities: Capella University Minneapolis, Minnesota

Apr 01 2017
NYC ROOM DEPOT BUDGET ROOMS SCAM FAKE RIP OFF DON'T LET THEM GET YOU Manhattan New York
Author: Bronx , New York Landlords: NYC ROOM DEPOT Manhattan , New York

Mar 31 2017
Broker Price opinion First Evaluations Company contracts to pay broker for services within 90 days, it has been over 6 months and still have not paid. WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Mableton, Georgia Property Management: Broker Price opinion WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Mar 30 2017
Ecprcertification Cpr/first aide coarse online Delaware Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Adult Care Facilities: Ecprcertification Internet