Your Search | first choice emergency room

Jul 25 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Byers towing Price gouging ( finacial raping) Rochester Michigan Author: Shelby township, Michigan Emergency Services: Byers towing Rochester, Michigan

Jul 25 2016
FIRST DATA First Data Independent Sales is a merchant services provider FIRST DATA merchant services ITS RIPOFF COMPANY,CHECK YOUR CONTRACT BEFORE SIGNING IT DENVER COLORADO Author: anaheim, California Credit Card Processing Companies: FIRST DATA DENVER, CO

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 24 2016
A Victorian Swan on Water The room was dirty and stinking Wisconsin Author: Alabama Hotel: A Victorian Swan on Water Wisconsin, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2016
crafton boro police craft on police department, 911, the craft on police came out to my home on July 24th approximately 130 am following my call to 911 they was using the flashlight on all my windows in rear of building and left they never called me back or told me if I was safe. Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: crafton, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: craft on boro police Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Positrace, Global Fleet Management Pasitrace GPSPositrace Global Fleet ManagementPositrace MycostmasterPositrace My Cost Master Communications Inc Cold Calling Boiler Room Based in Bucharesti Romania and Vancouver BC, Canada Nationwide Author: Rockville Pike, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Positrace, Global Fleet Management Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Daily Outages, Unreliable Service, Destroying Appliances, No action being taken by West Penn Power Pittsburgh Pa Nationwide Author: Valencia, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: West Penn Power Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
First advantage Inaccurate criminal background information Atlanta Georgia Author: Sheffield, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: First advantage Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW Rip Off Edison Nationwide Author: ft mitchell, Alabama Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
First Select Travel Susan and Xevier BEWARE! A corporate fax offered dream vacations at 4-star resorts not used by businesses. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Services: First Select Travel Internet

Jul 21 2016
home choice theft by swindle, selling faulty/broken merchandise, failing to give me the merchandise i paid for, saint cloud Minnesota Author: st cloud, Minnesota Furniture & Furnishings: home choice saint cloud, Minnesota

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 21 2016
First American Payment Systems Locked into a long term contract Nationwide Author: Meridian, Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First American Payment Systems Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Firt Step Recovery Cindy Bermea Woodford Not pleased with this First Step. My complaint is more toward the owner/founder- Cindy.Warren Ohio
First Step Recovery- Cindy Bermea Woodford unprofessional and rude Author: Florida Emergency Services: Firt Step Recovery Warren, Ohio

Jul 21 2016
Mover's Choice Moving & Storage mover moving move colorado scam Commerce City Colorado Author: Aspen, Colorado Moving Companies: Mover's Choice Moving & Storage Commerce City, Colorado

Jul 21 2016
Chpitbullpups Made first payment to them. Said they shipped but kept asking for more money after the fact. Never shipped to me. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Grasonville , Maryland Dog Breeders: Chpitbullpups Internet

Jul 20 2016
MOREHEAD memorial hospital The PA was terrible Terrible horrible hospital care Eden North Carolina Author: Ruffin , North Carolina Hospital Emergency Rooms: MOREHEAD memorial hospital Eden , North Carolina

Jul 20 2016
Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Shower remodel nightmare! The project should have taken 4 days but actually lasted 4 months! The contractor sent a variety of crews. The first crew demo'd the old shower stall. The second crew fixed the mistakes of the first crew's mess. The crew installed the tile fine, but the grout job had to be redone twice. For each appointed time, the crew arrived late or didn't show at all. Another contractor evaluated our shower and he said it looks like the work of an amateur. We are filing a complaint with the Oregon CCB against Prestige. Look elsewhere, do NOT hire Prestige!! Portland Oregon Author: hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Portland, Oregon

Jul 20 2016
Wyndham Rewards IN ROMULUS MICHIGAN AT THE DAYS INN I CAUGHT THEM RECORDING ME THROUGH THE SAFE THAT THEY PUT IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE ROMULUS Nationwide After spending 5000 nights I have a comment Author: trenton, Michigan Hotel: Wyndham Rewards Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Capital One Fast Cash Mark BrownFunding ManagerCapital One Fast CashConsultant: Alex WhiteContact no. 1-312-253-4885 Ext. 121 Sent Fraud letter approving me for $5000 personal loan but wanted me to wire transfer $80 first buy purchasing a Wal-Mart Money card Chicago, Illinois Author: Detroit, Michigan Loans: Capital One Fast Cash Chicago,, Illinois

Jul 19 2016
Drivers Choice Oakland Park Al Szaraz Drivers Choice DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! oakland park Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Drivers Choice Oakland Park oakland park , Florida