Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

first choice emergency room

Showing 26-50 of 28,161 Found Reports For more specific results for "first choice emergency room"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
retriever towing car towed from my assinged parking spot at 120 in morning they did not contact anyone first Portland Oregon Really? Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Auto Towing: retriever towing Portland, Oregon

Mar 09 2017
Giftedlilones I ordered my ninja turtle boots nov 29th 2016...january 2nd 2017 i recieve an email that my order is being shipped first class to usps every time i track the number at usps it states that they are still waiting to recieve an item...ive emailed at least four times i always get an auto reply i contacted them through the website they have not responded it is march of 2017 and i never recieved my order and i want my d*** money back Internet They have returned my messege through.facebook and have apologized Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Giftedlilones Internet

Mar 09 2017
Mott Towing and Hauling TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified Business, commitment to customer satisfaction: Mott Towing impeccable record, dedicates itself to a safe gentle tow 24 hours a day handling lock outs, jump starts, repair and much more. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Mott Towing spotless track record, customer satisfaction, Low flat rates and timely response is why people choose Mott Towing and Hauling. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mott Towing and Hauling . A trusted Verified Safe Business Service, skilled towing and recovery people that treat there customers with thoughtfullness and integrity.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Towing: Mott Towing and HauliMott Towing and Hauling Mesa AZ East Valley, Apache Junction Arizona, Queen Creek Towing 24 hour emergency towing Mesa AZ Apache Junction Arizona Apache Junction, Arizona

Mar 09 2017
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Centered on expertise & creativity of employees, Business Funding Partners' model is more than just a formula, it’s a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Utilizing new structure, combined with creative funding options, Business Funding Partners successfully helped nearly 7,000 businesses reach full potential. Internet

Mar 09 2017
Author: Walnut CA, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners SANTA Ana , California

Mar 08 2017
Choice home warranty Ripped off again Enid Oklahoma Nationwide Author: Enid, Oklahoma Warranty Companies: Choice home warranty Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Green tea fit charged me the full amount of their shorty product even though I never recieved the package the charge was for almost $80.00. I talked to customer care and the supervisor told them my situation and that the money they took is my sons food and diaper money and they claim I made the choice to pay which is crap. They will not help or return my money! This was supposed to be free no risk trail. Well they lie now I have no money for my son for the rest of the month Internet Author: Eureka, California Alternative Health: Green tea fit Internet

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland Laird Enterprises Inc./Paul Laird I am a Pilot car driver and was promised payment by Paul on January 26, 2017, but never have been regardless of how many times he told me the check is in the mail. Suggest everyone file a complaint with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or fmcsa.dot.gov, or call 888-368-7238. Start by gathering photos of proof like picture of door sign, Tag numbers of trailer and truck, and the bill, contracts or damage report. Start: Consumer Protection in brown box, 1st box is Moving Complaint, check first box below Moving Company (Household Goods), next fill out your info and write summery of event and mismatched name to dot name etc, add photos and bills, review, copy/save, submit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Larwill, Florida Trucking Companies: Marine Transport Inc/Thomas Paul Netherland West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 06 2017
Elvoline Elvolineltd.com Misdirected Link had me booking Hotel in Indian instead of Arizona, they refused to refund us the money and cancel the room. Internet
Author: Eagle Mountain, Utah Hotel: Elvoline Internet

Mar 06 2017
Eye Royale When I ordered the trial package I specifically asked if I could stop any future deliveries after receiving the first trial package at any time and was told yes. I felt skeptical from the beginning. Fountain Valley California Author: Odenville, Alabama Skin Care: Eye Royale Fountain Valley , California

Mar 06 2017
Rec Room USA Rec Rooms of Central Florida Watch out - poor and shady customer service Orlando Florida Update from original poster Author: Floral City, Florida Sporting Goods: Rec Room USA Orlando , Florida

Mar 06 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Aceto Corporation This company atttempted to scam me out of money by sending me a check for lottery winnings but wanting money up front from me OUT of the check first Los Angeles California Author: Richmond Hill, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Los Angeles, California

Mar 06 2017
Dwayne Hatchett Dwayne came to our house saying he wanted to help us not to lose our house, he first said he was representing from Midland and that the forbearance plan I applied for did not pass and he was going to help me. so he said he would call Midland and said he was representing me then he said he was was having issues because he said my husband name was on the house which it wasn, my husband was filing for bankruptcy but it had no effect on my house, I am going to lose my house and he is going to get away with this Your Mortgage solutions 7001 Boulevard suite 32 N texas Author: FORT WORTH, Texas Wanted Criminals: Dwayne Hatchett FORT WORTH,

Mar 05 2017
Red Payments Merchant Services Christina Christina who is the sales person represenrative lied about the mechant services fees. She said 5 cent per transaction but we were charged 25 per transaction. She made us to have a 2 years contract with First Data for processing machine rental.t New York New York Author: LasVegas, Nevada Adoption Agencies: Red Payments Merchant Services New York, New York

Mar 05 2017
Clear Choice Coatings Clear Choice Coatings of Southern UtahTodd Sandberg Warning about Clear Choice Coatings ST GEORGE Utah Author: St George, Utah Builders & Contractors: Clear Choice Coatings ST GEORGE, Utah

Mar 04 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance's managers and employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and educated in their practices. For every one person hired, there are approximately 15-20 who were not. Vantage Acceptance rus a tight ship. Which is a good thing. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A Debt Collector's Inside Advice Author: chantilly, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

44, Report #1161941

Mar 04 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance clients can feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Credit Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Internet

Mar 04 2017
Advantage Loans First they charged my card of $3.95 and they were on the phone telling me You have a government loan of $4,500,it will be deposited in your bank account within 48 hours. Tonight they charged my card $59.95 Petersburg Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona Loans: Advantage Loans Internet

Mar 03 2017
Care.com Cant get into msgs keep getting report that site cant process my request at this time. Several attempts to correct problem with company, i was told that i couldnt get my money refunded only having first week of access and 6 weeks later not able to use my account. Massachusetts Author: Highland, New York Internet Marketing Companies: Care.com Massachusetts

Mar 03 2017
Shadesofgreen Shadesofgreen blocked me from posting comments on their facebook page because of a bad experience that I had with this woman trying to start a fight with us about getting to the bus first nobody else was forming a line and she complained that they been waiting 30 minutes or more and the shadesofgreen didn't like me talking about it Lake buena Vista Dist of Columbia This woman who ever she is must stays a lot at the shadesofgreen to why she thinks she can treat others like garbage and try to ruin their vacation Author: United States, Resorts: Shadesofgreen Lake buena Vista, Dist of Columbia

Mar 03 2017
FIRST TENNESSEE BANK ATM MONEY DIDNOT DISPENSE MEMPHIS Tennessee Suggestion--- Author: CORDOVA, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: FIRST TENNESSEE BANK MEMPHIS, Tennessee

Mar 03 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Vantage Acceptance is fully committed to 1,000% customer service. They employ beyond industry wide best practices in customer service, privacy and program goals and success.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Vantage Acceptance pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 03 2017
Carl Good Jr Rip off, thieves and destructive Erie Pennsylvania Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Emergency Services: Carl Good Jr Erie,