Your Search | first choice emergency room

Sep 07 2014
Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International I feel so ashamed right now. I had a dream that has been crushed by Mr. Adam Salviani of Raider Publishing International. He sweet talked me into publishing my first book with them and now I have nothing but an empty wallet and a sense of profound insicurity. I trusted him and gave him all my manuscripts. Now the only thing I have is hope .... yes, I hope that someday, someone will shoot both his kneecaps off. New York New York Author: Porto Potenza Picena, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Adam Salviani / Raider Publishing International New York, New York

Sep 07 2014
Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital, Simon Ramirez De Arellano, (AKA Simon, SS Ramirez De Arellano), Robert Quinn, John Schaeffer, Justin Myles Upfront due diligence fees, lots of false promises and lies, but won't do anything and will ignore your phone calls. New York New York Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital New York, New York

Sep 06 2014
Global1 Training Pty Ltd Market First Group Pty Ltd John Demartini Rowan Burn Henry Kaye Personal development seminars used to sell dodgy real estate from disgraced property spruiker Henry Kaye Sydney, Australia Nationwide Author: Sydney, Australia, Other Seminars: Global1 Training Pty Ltd Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
UpxCourier.com Tazoh Derek And Marry Agness I answered an ad on Marry's Facebook to adopt a English Bulldog. She said her brother died and left her to help raise her kids and family alone. she said all i had to pay $170 for delivery. they said it would be delivered at 730am. well the next morning they texted back and said i had room pay another $550 fir a climate control crate and i told them i didn't have it and then she said she would pay $350 and then all i had to pay $200 so I did. then later they texted and said that they needed $400 more because the city where i lived wouldn't let them enter without a permit. i told them to send it back to her i had no more money for them. they threaten to have me charges with animal cruelty and abandonment. i told to do whatever. so I do who git the puppy. Nationwide Author: Anderson, South Carolina Attorneys General: UpxCourier.com Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
Best Web SEO mywebsitespot.com, Orlando Web Designers Guaranteed First Page Google Rankings and Top Quality SEO Work For Only $69. A Month! Not sure - Orlando, Florida I believe Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Search Engine Optimization: Best Web SEO Nationwide

Sep 06 2014
First Data / EMPS / Transarmor - Forced $19.95 monthly billing for Transarmor merchant insurance & PCI Compliance Hagerstown Maryland Author: Central Point, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data - EMPS - Transarmor Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
us grant department Kim moriss they called us saying that we we approved for a grant we did not have to pay back for 7000. an first we had to put money on a pre paid card to receive the money, they had strong india accent an they kept given us other number of people to call for approval. once wd sent they money we called they people back to receive our grant and then they said we have to send 495 more to tax pay to get they money then will get the grant. an ine we ask for the money back they said they cant cus the government has the money. we asked for there supervisor number and when we asked if it was a scam they hung up an now they dont answer please help Nationwide Author: forest city , North Carolina Loans: us grant department Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Cash Advance USA robert smith from afganastan...really Harrassing phone calls. I ask them to take me off their call list. I just got this number as I relocated and the previous person still gets several calls. Ive asked to be put on the do not call list these guys are smart a**es and think they understand english.. they actually asked me if I understand Engilish. WTF Robert Smith from Afgahanistan your are a dumb a**. First that is not your real name second go home. chicago illinois Nationwide Author: van alstyne, Texas Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
NEU Garcinia Cambogia charged my credit card without authorization for calling to cancel my membership within the first 30 days Internet Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: NEU Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Sep 04 2014
Butcher's Cut/ Butcher's Choice Price Gouging For Steak My Dog Won't Eat. Owner Danny McGowan Is Unprofessional salt lake city Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Door to Door Sales: Butcher's Cut salt lake city, Utah

Sep 04 2014
FIRST DATA FDGL, FIRST DATA GLOBAL LEASING, ENCORE PAYMENT SYSTEMS, MIKE STANZIOLA TAKING $ OUT OF CLOSED ACCOUNT! NONCANCELLABLE CONTRACT! ETERNAL HOLD! CORAL SPRINGS NATIONWIDE Author: CLINTON TOWNSHIP, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: FIRST DATA CORAL SPRINGS, Florida

green choice carpet ruined rug after cleaning Brooklyn New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Cleaning Services: green choice carpet Brooklyn, New York

Sep 04 2014
Go2capital.com scam.. They want first $99 to have you talk to the underwriter then its$ 2500 !!!! they will never fund Lehi Utah Author: Chula Vista, California Business Consultants: Go2capital.com Lehi, Utah

Sep 03 2014
First Convenience Bank Charging people for all service El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Employees: First Convenience Bank El Paso, Texas

Sep 03 2014
Arizona Investment Link REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Arizona Investment Link committed to providing first class service for over 10 years. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Arizona Investment Link pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Arizona Investment Link, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: phoenix, Arizona Realtors: Jason LaFlesch gilbert, Arizona

Sep 02 2014
FCBB.COM - First Choice Business Brokers Phoenix businessforsaleinphoenix.com/ First Choice Business Brokers are SCAM artists. Don't trust them. Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Business Consulting: FCBB.COM - First Choice Business Brokers Phoenix Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 02 2014
jeffrey morgan jeffrey morgan this man called me claiming to be a driver and delivery guy for publishers clearing house and told me I had won the 2.5 million dollar prize. I was sceptical at first but like i had been sending in all my pch mailings . ! Jamica Nationwide Author: Questa, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: jeffrey morgan Nationwide

Sep 02 2014
America’s Choice Moving and Storage Lied about price, Broke Items and STOLEN items Tools!! Van Nuys California
Author: port ludlow, Washington Moving Companies: America’s Choice Moving and Storage Van Nuys, California

Sep 02 2014
Selene Finance LP Bought my loan, began charging late fees without notice and there is no grace period. Exactly on the first, even though payday doesn't always fall on the first; otherwise, late fees. Houston Texas Author: Covington, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Selene Finance LP Houston, Texas

Sep 02 2014
Site: wowgoldshire.com first and last time with this company Author: TERNAT, Gold Scrap Buyers: Site: http://www.wowgoldshire.com Select State/Province

Sep 02 2014
HIGHLANDS COUNTY EMS HIGHLANDS BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIO ASSHOLES WEST PALM Florida Author: sebring, Florida Emergency Services: HIGHLANDS COUNTY EMS WEST PALM, Florida

Sep 02 2014
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Real Estate Services: Arizona Investment Link - Brandon Cox Mesa, Arizona

Sep 02 2014
Merchant Pay Network Adam Damion Richard Allison Lied from the first phone call. Made promises they did not keep. Deposits NOT made to my account. Plano Texas Author: Hays, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
Graydon Skeoch fallbrook hospital rude foul mouth ubrupt so called doctor fallbrook California
Author: fallbrook, California Emergency Medical Services: Graydon Skeoch fallbrook, California