Your Search | first choice emergency room

Nov 20 2016
bottomline books I did buy a book, the ultimate women's guide book 2016 & now they sent me the same book 2017 version which I did not request. Now that I know they send unwanted books to lots of people I would of never bought the first book from them. I will tell all my family & friends to never buy a book from them. I don't understand why they would do business like that. Boone Indiana Author: union, New Jersey Alternative Health: bottomline books Boone, Indiana

Nov 20 2016
Silver Cloud Financial I got a $600 loan I was told over the phone that the loan could be paid back in 3 payments first payment 210 second payment 201 and the third payment would be 369 now I'm being told that the first payment of 210 was all interest on the loan and that it's only 780 to pay back if you pay it all at once I was also then told that the terms were for a twenty payment stretch I know this should be illegal I have never had a loan like this before and I don't recommend this company to any one Internet Author: TAYLOR, Michigan Loans: Silver Cloud Financial Internet

Nov 20 2016
Alpha Contracting Choice Construction Retail Services Benny Bry Company Temek Logistics B.R. Bryant Construction Benny Bryant LLC This Contractor is Scamming home owners in his own subdivision. He never finished the job. Just ran off with the money! Atlanta Georgia Author: Fairburn, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Alpha Contracting Internet

Nov 19 2016
First data global leasing you may not even know you are using them Flordia Author: Bellaire, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: First data global leasing Internet

Nov 19 2016
Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) He claimed he had a no credit check home buyers program that he could get me into any house of my choice for joining his team for $900. I sent him the money and he had known I was moving to another state 5/6 months from then. Put me on back burner, waited till the last minute to send me any houses then said he could close on house in 30 days for even more money. Said he could do a quick sale for even more money. And the list goes on. New Orleans Lousina Author: Valley, Nebraska Real Estate Services: Decker Randolph (Faithful Real Estate) Nationwide

Nov 18 2016
Roanoke Area Ministries VERY DISCOURAGED Roanoke Virginia Author: Roanoke, Virginia Emergency Services: Roanoke Area Ministries Roanoke, Virginia

Nov 18 2016
Dr. Amy Gawrych Selfish, Self Centered, Uncaring, Unprofessional Psychologist, Doesn't Know The First Thing About Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Complete Phony Lindenhurst NY Author: Lindenhurst, New York Mental Health: Dr. Amy Gawrych NY

Nov 17 2016
copymycommission.net James@copymycommissions.net I knew the website was strange it didnt look legit to me. however I tired it and i didn't recieve a conformation email but it said my order was successful on the website another strange thing. he has different links and links he changes. he loves talking about scams in his videos and how his dad was a scammer guru to earn alot of money to get rich. And hes the scammer however i cancel my card after i didnt get the conformation email sent to my email or i didnt get a email back from him so i get online and see rip off report and he was the first one up there. then i knew he done scamed alot of people and hes still doing it after i sent him a email and told him i knew he was a scammer he linked in new websites to get people money. listen to his videos and he will tell you hes a scammer and he gives hint just listen. Author: Tarboro, North Carolina News Media: copymycommission.net internet

Nov 17 2016
Clear Choice Motors Be Very Careful! Bait and Switch, Extortion, I Faced it All Colton CA Author: San Diego , California RV Dealers: Clear Choice Motors

Nov 17 2016
Los Alamos Medical Center ER Providers Ripping Off Patients and Hospital Acting As Deceptive Gatekeeper Los Alamos New Mexico Good Grief Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Hospital Emergency Rooms: Los Alamos Medical Center Los Alamos, New Mexico

Nov 17 2016
Prime imports auto boutique Richard bakkeMarcy zedejas Bought toyota highlander in march richard bakke said they sent title and it accidentally got lost in mail made me wait 2 months for lost title then come to find out he never had title in first place lied to me many times said his lawyer went after other dealership who has title had to wait 60 days or they wouldbuy car back.waited said he got title on the 60 day now 2 weeks later still no title now 9 months inhaving to hire a lawyer and go after them San antonio Texas Author: Cookeville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Prime imports auto boutique

Nov 17 2016
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Free Money for Nothing in Return Nationwide
Author: Garner, North Carolina Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
First Data Merchant services keeps charging for credit card processing even after you terminate your contract Nationwide Author: Marion , Ohio Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Merchant services Nationwide

Nov 16 2016
DERMAFI ENHANCE HEALTHWORKS I too was one that ordered the free trial with paying the $4.95 shipping. Then came $5.99. After that they removed 93.46, 94.26,, 93.46 94.26, 87.47, and 89.31. A total of $551.22. I call them and I got the same thing as others I have read i will credit you 30% back. then 50% . I must have been on the phone with them for 30 minutes and they finally said ok they would credit me 100% for the first 3.SAN DIEGO, CA. 92109 California Author: Blairsville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DERMAFI ENHANCE HEALTHWORKS SAN DIEGO, CA. 92109, California

Nov 14 2016
Heritage Apartments Fraud, Stolen Money, No room on Arrival Singapore Sinagore Author: Alabama Hotel: Heritage Apartments Singapore,

Nov 14 2016
Environental Products International Inc. EPI Inc. They get you to buy their product with the promise of returning it if not satisfied, want you to pay for it first andthen maybe they will let you return it ( NOT)... Fairview New Jersey Author: La Pine, Oregon Plumbing: Environental Products International Inc. Fairview, New Jersey

Nov 14 2016
First convience bank they have chgarged my acct everyday for the last 2 weeks of nsf chg of 34.00 each time ..by time my direct dep makes it it eats it up... sulphur springs Texas NSF fee--- Author: sulphur springs, Texas Banks: First convience bank sulphur springs, Texas

Nov 13 2016
A 1 Storage A.K.A . Dean the manager. Is the at will employee manager of this , A 1 Storage facility. Address: 17292 Gothard St. Huntington Beach CA , 92647. ( 714) 902-9966. Most recently asked : Dean the manager could he please not call me by my first name.I asked POWER CORRUPTS, ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY Huntington Beach California Author: COVINA, California Advertising / Deceptive: A 1 Storage Huntington Beach, California

Nov 12 2016
Choice home warranty Rip vendors off, they change invoice amounts Edison Nationwide Author: Irwin , Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: Choice home warranty Nationwide

Nov 12 2016
Dealdash I feel so stupid having given them my credit card and buying bids. At first everything looks ok then you realize the auctions you want to bid on disappear and nothing is worth anything that is left to bid on that you originally wanted. You put an alert  Internet Author: New York, New York Internet Fraud: Dealdash Internet

Nov 12 2016
gunbroker.com borchs sporting goods first and last time using georgia/minnesota Internet Author: gladwin, Michigan Guns & Ranges: gunbroker.com Internet

Nov 10 2016
Security First Title Resource SFTR , CP Latouche, Claude Latouche Security First Title Resource aka SFTR are dishonest. They have owed us $400.00 since 2014. Their work is substandard and never on time. They are a liability. Blatantly, they tried forcing us to use their services, as payment. They are brazen. Unfortunately, it is a legal issue. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Philadelphia Suburban Credit Bureau Minneapolis Minnesota Author: media, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: Security First Title Resource Minnesota

Nov 10 2016
First Amendment Soil Awful Company, Terrible product, total lack of service Denver Maine, Colorado Author: Pine, Colorado Landscaping: First Amendment Soil Internet

Nov 10 2016
Choice Hotels Hotel Reservation Rockville Maryland Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Consumer Services: Choice Hotels Nationwide

Nov 09 2016
Verde Building Solutions, Ron Staley. I worked for this company for almost a year, I had to work a month to get my first payment, and I was told by the recruiter they would pay $14.00 for every grass cut trip fee, including the amount for the grass cut, I did 30 complete work orders, and when it was time to pay me, I had a Bid approval, to clean out a house for $1,100. When they finally paid me they only paid me $680.00. Mint Hill North Carolina Author: pikeville, Kentucky Property Management: Verde Building Solutions Mint Hill, North Carolina