Your Search | first choice emergency room

Aug 17 2016
First Valuation Broker Price Opinion Do not pay Westminster Colorado Author: Haslett, Michigan Realtors: First Valuation Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 17 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Go to Urgent Care , Colleyville,  Texas Author: tyler, Texas Clinics: First Choice Emergency Room , Colleyville, TX , Texas

Aug 17 2016
FIRST STEPS ACADEMY, LLC Sara Priest, Sara Cunningham Company and owner are financially irresponsible and doesn't pay bills! SUMNER Washington Author: Puyallup, Washington Child Daycare: FIRST STEPS ACADEMY, LLC SUMNER, Washington

Aug 16 2016
JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE MICHEAL? THAT I WAS PRE APPROVED FOR A LOAN CHICAGO Illinois Author: MARION, Indiana Liars: JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE CHICAGO, Illinois

Aug 16 2016
Public storage I have automatic payment every month except July and August my check comes on the first and payment comes out on the third I am on a fixed income West paterson New Jersey Author: Woodland park park, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Public storage West paterson, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 16 2016
Broker Price Opinion or First Valuation.com or BrokerPriceOpinion.com If you like to work for FREE work for BrokerPriceOpinion.com or FirstValuation.com 8700 Turnpike Dr, Suite 300, Westminster, CO 80031 Nationwide Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
law offices of Stuart Dumas STUART DUMAS lied,made false promises,bad advice and very bad represantation.and led my fiance right into a conviction that should never even had made it to trial in the first place. all of los angeles county and the sfv California Author: Sherman oaks, California Attorneys & Legal Services: law offices of Stuart Dumas west hollywood, California

Aug 15 2016
Instant Medical Care In network UHC facility overcharging its patients and never refunding them Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Instant Medical Care Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2016
First Federal Credit Control Trying to collect for hospital bills that were covered by Workman's compensation when I was permanently disabled from a work accident that left me with a traumatic brain injury and concussion syndrome with nonrestrictive migraines which requires me to have 24/7 care.Cleveland Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Collection Agencies: First Federal Credit Control Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Investors United Paid 5k for online schooling after i finished they just wanted me to sign me up for another 5k. I didnt even benefit from the first 5k. Baltimore Maryland A+ Rated, and Still the Only Brick and Mortar School for REI Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Investors United Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 15 2016
Townplace Suites by Marriott Charged a $250.00 fee for smoking in room mysteriously after I had to be comped a night... Ft Worth Texas Author: Azle, Texas Hotel: Townplace Suites by Marriott Ft Worth, Texas

Aug 14 2016
mover's choice moving and storage LIARS , SCAMMER'S - NOT A REAL MOVING COMPANY IN COLORADO Author: houston, Texas Moving Companies: mover's choice moving and storage Colorado

Aug 13 2016
Regional Medical Center of San Jose Medical Bill Scam San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Hospital Emergency Rooms: Regional Medical Center of San Jose San Jose, California

Aug 13 2016
Home solutions. Eddie Smith / build zoom I looked on build zoom to find a license contractor to build a patio and sun room for our 25 anniversary . unfortunately I chose someone off build zoom.. wrong..he never has a contractor license but build zoom listed him as Haven one.. Moulton.al Nationwide/ alabama Author: Hartselle, Alabama Appliances: Home solutions. Eddie Smith Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Lincoln heritage life imsurance 1991 They tricked me (beneficiary) and my fiance(dead now)..into getting this stupid policy where we were promised that after signing id be insured if my fiance passed WITHIN the first year.. unfortunately he passed the 4 month after we signed up for this life insurance. Well they switched what they sayd in person to us when we signed and sayd the policy would only cover me if he passed AFTER the first year.My fiance was disabled and couldnt read or write well and I was uneducated .i feel we got tooken advantage of .now i lost my home for i was unable to pay off my bills etc. Because i wasnt prepared for none of this Fresno.ca California Author: LEMOORE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Lincoln heritage life imsurance Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Choice Home Warranty CHW Water Heater Claim Denied --- Clause 6 Ripoff there to deny normal claim (Tracy Mleczynski) Edison Nationwide Author: Elkton, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Choice Home Warranty Failed to fulfill warranty contract EDISON New Jersey
SO? Author: Houston, Texas Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

46, Report #1322096

Aug 12 2016
Attractive Yorkies Ndikul Mackenzie He sale puppies and ask for the money first and then you don't hear from him anymore. So you loose your and you don't get the dog. Baltmore Maryland Author: SAINT ALBANS, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Attractive Yorkies Internet

47, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas

48, Report #1322037

Aug 11 2016
good timez smoke shop hi i purchased a kangertech topbox mini for the price of 109.99$ and the pen is defective from the first date of purchase of 8/4/2016 the tank leaked and as of 8/10/2016 the battery conductor broke the pen is defective and the owner refuses to do anything tampa Florida The problem was solved Author: tampa, Florida Smoke Shops: good timez smoke shop tampa,

49, Report #1322027

Aug 11 2016
First Valuation brokerpriceopinion.com Dishonest, Doesn't Pay, Do Not Accept BPO, Deceptive Business Practices, Blatant Lies Westminster Colorado Author: Moreno Valley, California Realtors: First Valuation Westminster , Colorado

Aug 11 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario