Your Search | first choice reo group

Dec 08 2016
Customer Choice Satellite Jonathan Hilden, Jeff Wilkinson, Johnnie Kaylor Committed Charge Back Fraud against their Vendor Clearwater FL Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Satellite Companies: Customer Choice Satellite Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Bling Trend Bling group, blingtrend Kylie products, lipstick Internet Author: Baden, Ontario Jewelry Stores: Bling Trend Internet

Dec 08 2016
Hurley Auctions legacy Realty group Deceptive, Misrepresents, and Sneaky Greencastle Pennsylvania correction of Hurley Auction review Author: Berkeley Springs, West Virginia Realtors: Hurley Auctions Greencastle, Pennsylvania

5, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

6, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

7, Report #1341984

Dec 07 2016
choice homeowners warranty they are crooks thieves dishones and immoral I put 3 claims and then they give you stupid reasons of why is not cover nationwide Nationwide Author: Brownsville , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: choice homeowners warranty Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois Do your research first Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 07 2016
AL-WAZEER GROUP AMERICAN EMPIRE LLC DO NOT HAUL THEIR EQUIPMENT! Farmington Hills Michigan Author: North Port FL, Florida Trucking Companies: AL-WAZEER GROUP Farmington Hills, Michigan

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP USMMP USMMP FALLS VICTIM TO INSIDIOUS SCAMMER ADAM MARRERO New York City Internet Author: Alabaster, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP Internet

Dec 06 2016
Global service group Las Vegas Nevada Author: Gardnerville , Nevada Loans: Global service group Nevada

Dec 06 2016
Pacific Credit Group Emporium Same problem as others. Los Angeles California Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Credit Group Internet

Dec 05 2016
Fraud - Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi, Ed Trabox, Anton Dushi, Dushi, Anton, Eddie Tarbox, Tarbox, Tarbox Auto Group, Known and Convicted Criminal Anton Dushi Runs Tarbox Toyota - Don't Buy Anything There! North Kingstown Rhode Island Author: South Kingstown, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Tarbox Toyota and Anton Dushi North Kingstown, Rhode Island

Dec 05 2016
First Platinum Properties & Doan Law Firm Using CA DRE License as Threat & Intimidation, False Claim of Ongoing Lawsuit Oceanside California Owner Response Author: Solana Beach, California Realtors: Doan Law Firm Internet

Dec 05 2016
Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Blue Dolphin Magazines 2016 Blue Dolphin Group, LLC Blue Dolphin scam is repeatedly sending bunches of different magazines that I did not order and also in another persons name and I can't stop it due to not being able to speak to anyone and no return phone calls. Illinois Author: Clinton, Illinois Websites: Blue Dolphin M2 Media Group Illinois

Dec 05 2016
Kevin Spear @ IKON Talent Management Consulting and Staffing Group Employment agency scam. Nationwide
Website Author: Chicago, Illinois Employment Services: Kevin Spear @ IKON Talent Management Consulting and Staffing Group Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Dec 05 2016
Lifetime Publishing Group, Joseph Gaddas, ext 402 refusing to refund my money for an ad that I paid for Boca Raton, Fla. Florida New Company or Just New Name? Author: Lebanon, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Lifetime Publishing Group Internet

Dec 04 2016
Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Franklin Funding Group in Brooklyn NY Franklin Funding Group are internet thieves Brooklyn New York Author: Virginia Beach, Iowa Loans: Franklin Funding Group Mike Patel Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Dalva Group Albert Dalva This company is a front for international fraud miami Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Banks: Dalva Group miami, Florida

Dec 04 2016
American Consulting Group & Nationwide Business Foundation TOTAL RIPOFF. WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM N Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Consulting Group 141 N Las Vegas #5, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
J Ryder Group J Ryder GroupGolf Digest Planner J Ryder Group Golf Gigest Planner Auto Dealer Hole in One Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Author: Misquamicutt, Rhode Island Auto Advertising Services: J Ryder Group Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

Dec 04 2016
Members choice Vehicle Service contract Suncoast Teachers CU $290 Throttle Sensor built into throttle body not covered in PLATINUM Extended Warranty! Chicago Illinois Author: Holiday, Florida Auto Repair Service: Members choice Vehicle Service contract Chicago, Illinois