Your Search | first choice reo group

Oct 22 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: minooka, Illinois Financial Services: US GOLD BUREAU AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 21 2014
RomeVIPCasino Rome VIP Casino, Winward Group Casinos Harassing - Calling twice a day when I told them to put me on their Do Not Call List Internet Author: Auckland City, Other Internet Marketing Companies: RomeVIPCasino Internet

Oct 21 2014
First American Home Buyers Protection Don't Bother!! Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Building Services: First American Home Buyers Protection Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
College Network The most misleading, disappointing,financial draining and clinically depressing choice I have made! Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: College Network Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Choice Home Warranty Beware of this company. They will not pay claims. Nationwide Author: Waldorf, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
CALIBER GROUP EMPIRE STAFFINGCALIBER GROUPCALIBER STAFFING WORKERS COMP FRAUD, PAYROLL TAX FRAUD, PAYING ILLEGAL WORKERS UNDER THE TABLE ONTARIO California Author: TUSTIN, California Internal Revenue Service: CALIBER GROUP ONTARIO, California

Oct 20 2014
Kawartha Group of Companies Jamie Mills Pool Installer Rip Off Artist!! Millbrooke Ontario Author: Peterborough, Alabama Pools & Saunas: Kawartha Group of Companies Millbrooke, Ontario

Oct 20 2014
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group clients feel safe, confident and secure when purchasing gold and silver from them. Birch Gold Group devoted to the highest levels of client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. Birch Gold Group considers it their responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond. Commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, and assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business. With countless past satisfied clients, Birch Gold Group has proven their dedication to customer service for years.*UPDATE: Birch Gold Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group Burbank, California

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Azadea Group Mrs. Amber Pearson I received a text message asking if this is Dawn. Response; I am Mrs Amber Pearson and I needed to contact via Yahoo messanger (daniella.donovan@yahoo.com) for an interview ASAP Monster.com Internet Author: Dunbar, Pennsylvania Internet: Azadea Group Internet

Oct 20 2014
Verde Media Group, William Veve William Veve, Tucker Financial William Veve is a FRAUD and CON artist. VERDE MEDIA IS BROKE AND WRITES BAD CHECKS New York, Los Angeles Internet
Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: Verde Media Group, William Veve Internet

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 20 2014
The Real Estate Solution Group I did several inspections for this company rush orders when it was time to get paid they never paid me Campbell California Author: VANCEBORO, North Carolina Property Management: The Real Estate Solution Group Campbell, California

Oct 19 2014
Easterns Automotive Group They are Scams and Liars Temple Hills Maryland Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Temple Hills, Maryland

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
First data merchant services What a scam. Atlanta Georgia Author: Orlando , Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: First data merchant services Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 19 2014
New Age Marketing Group Luxury Lifestyle Magazine Total Scam Delray Beach Florida Author: Memphis, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: New Age Marketing Group Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2014
discountmugs.com Bel Group Don't order tee shirts from this cheese company. Yes, cheese. Cheesy, too. Chicato Illinios Author: San Diego, California Printing & Copy Services: discountmugs.com Internet

Oct 18 2014
Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group Global Leasing Company Beware of Payment Systems and or Lease Finance Group/Global Leasing Credit Card Processing Deceptive Con Companies New York, Los Angeles, Chicago New York, California Author: Claremont, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Oct 18 2014
Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group No Business License Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Eugene, Oregon Collection Agencies: Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group Hallandale Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2014
Redstone Law Group Safepoint Financial Don't Trust Them!!! Jacksonsville Florida Author: Oceanside, California Loan Modification: Redstone Law Group Jacksonsville, Florida