FIRST CHOICE REO GROUP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first choice reo group
There may be more specific results for "first choice reo group"
For more specific results for "first choice reo group"
Showing 1-25 of 50,811 Found Reports For more specific results for "first choice reo group"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Acacia Energy Group Americas,LLC HoustonAcacia Energy Group and Commodities James HeadJames William HeadNeal HeadAcacia Energy Group Ltd Malta He erases all negative and factual comments this man is a liar and a fraud be aware !!!!!  Dubai, Switzerland, says US , and Malta Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Clair Skin, Consortium Group LLC, Skin Revive 4 you.com false advertising, wrong contact information on site, misrepresented cancellation date and price Unknown Internet Author: South Holland, Illinois Skin Care: Clair Skin Internet

Jul 19 2017
Medical Services group Medical services group They had all my personal info - phone - address -- social security number Don't know Don't know Author: Sunrise, Florida Alternative Health: Medical Services group Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 19 2017
KeyTax Group A Full Refund Jacksonville, Florida Internet Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Income Tax Service: KeyTax Group Internet

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
The VIR Group Alistair Barret Powell With held rental income Fruitland Park, Florida Florida Never had a client called Jake Author: The Villages, Florida Lodging: The VIR Group

Jul 18 2017
Iron Dog Trailers Misrepresented and Lied about having a first rate product. Clarksville Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Iron Dog Trailers Clarksville, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Lacey Real Estate Group Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain Fishersville Virginia Author: Elkton, Virginia Property Management: Lacey Real Estate Group Fishersville, Virginia

Jul 18 2017
Andrea Smith Redeaux, Andrea Smith, Andrea Smith Scott, Andrea Smith Redeaux, First Minority Financial Group, Helping Hands Consultants, EMBI Medical Training Institute, EMBI Medical Training, Corporate Community Financial Group Provided false documents, fake reports and false financials to charge thousands for funds not delivered. Oakland California Author: Rhode Island Loans: Andrea Smith Redeaux Oakland, California

Jul 18 2017
Consortium Group, LLC ClairSkinFID(?) Health Offered free trial of facial wrinkle cream & eye cream by paying postage only. Akron Ohio Author: Summerfield, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Consortium Group, LLC Akron, Oklahoma

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Richard Z Descalsota, First Funding Mortgage, 1stfundingmortgage BUYER BEWARE SCAM RIP OFF COMPANY OPERATING WITHOUT A LICENSE CROOKS, SCUM, THIEVES Garden Grove California
Author: Westminster, California Loans: First Funding Mortgage, Richard Z Descalsota Garden Grove, California

Jul 18 2017
Choice home warantee After paying for months, my premiums, When I needed them they lied and said that the technician said my dryer was broken by negligence. My appliance guy stated in writing, that he NEVER said that. They also said that he sent pics to prove it. Again, in writing that was never fine either. After approaching them with proof that they were lying and cheating me, they agreed to go half with the service (even though they should have conferred it wholely) we agreed. 3 days later, appliance guy shows up and says choice was paying $86 and we had to pay $121. Last time I took math, that's not half. This company is nothing but a bunch of liars. Worse company I've Ever dealt with. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Choice home warantee Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Choice Home Warranty dishonest, disrespectful, rude, theifs, false advertising Edison NJ Author: Marietta, Georgia Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
CableLink Solutions Cablelink Solutions Group Sub-contracted to do Telecom work at local customer & they never paid Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Vancouver, Washington Telephones: CableLink Solutions Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jul 17 2017
Consortium Group LLC FED UP Internet Author: Fayette, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Consortium Group LLC Internet

Jul 17 2017
Consortium Group. LLC Unknown address, no web site available.. Need to return samples Nationwide Author: St. Louis, Missouri Skin Care: Consortium Group. LLC Natiionwide

Jul 17 2017
Youth Renu Youth renu eye and skin was ordered by me on a trial . The first charge to me account (5.97) (.99), (4.97) then 89.97) 85.97 the most recent 94.97and 9194 . I cancel the subscription but they still charge my account. Called today 7/17/17 was transferred to a supervisor before I could finishing explaining to Bryan that I had cancel the subscription but the company was still taking money from my account. Talked with Matt the supervisor he accused me of not paying my bill and not wanting to pay for what I receive. I informed him that I don't steal nor do I not pay my bills . That this company has already received my payment with me receiving any products he offer to send me products, offer to reduce the product as much as 75% I told him NO I need 100% of my money put back into my account. With all of the complaints this company need to be closed down. I will report to the BBB and will be looking into legal actions Buffalo New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Youth Renu Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Zillow Group, Zillow, Trulia Bait & Switch, Fraud, Deceptive Trade Practices, RICO Enterprise Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Media: Zillow Group Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
SOSA ENTERTAINMENT LLC SOSA ENT LLC/GLOBAL AFFILIATES MUSIC GROUP ILLEGALLY DISTRIBUTED MY MUSIC. south naples Florida Author: Houston, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: SOSA ENTERTAINMENT LLC south naples, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Growthink Jay Turo, Luke Brown, Dave Lavinsky, Melissa Welch, Jean Jaughn As a first time entrepreneur I cannot describe how upsetting it has been to deal with this company. Although I felt their prices were at the very high end. I was prepared to pay the $17,500 they asked for because I imagined that the plan would be amazing. The opposite happened. It was awful. When I tried to get it fixed they removed the plan and everything else from basecamp. They said they were preparing for litigation. Six months later I have no plan, no refund and rude emails from senior members with sexist comments. My suggestion to all women founders out there is to deal with a company who cares about us. All entrepreneurs beware. Los Angeles California No Merit to Jeffs rebuttal : Read the horrible Email from Luke Brown Author: Santa Monica, California Business Consulting: Growthink Los Angeles, California