Your Search | first choice reo group

Jan 11 2017
America's First Choice Home Club AFC Home Club This company is a complete ripoff!! Marietta Georgia Author: Thousand Oaks, California Home Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta , Georgia

Jan 11 2017
health care services group worthless company full of nothing but deceit and lies bensalem Pennsylvania Author: violet hill, Arkansas Laundry Services: health care services group bensalem, Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
Right Choice Publishing Jane Endicott, Jim Bell, Don't work here Lee's Summit, Missouri Disclaimer Author: Denver, Colorado Advertising Agencies: Right Choice Publishing Lee's Summit, Missouri

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

Jan 10 2017
East colonial automotive group The worst experience I've had was when I went to this place looking to buy a vehicle. I had a toyota tacoma of 2007 that I wanted to give as a trade in. The owner of that place told m Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando , Florida Auto Dealers: East colonial automotive group Orlando , Florida

Jan 10 2017
Meisner Law group Brian R. Harris 'BEWARE' KEATINGTON NEW TOWN ASSC./MEISNER/B.R.HARRIS Bingham Farms Michigan Author: Ogden, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Meisner Law group Bingham Farms, Michigan

Jan 10 2017
Sherry Oliver Owner, Real Property Management Boise, Real Property Management Nampa, Silvercreek Realty Group Associate Broker Fair Housing Discrimination, Divulging Sensitive Information, Violated Privacy Laws Boise and Nampa Idaho
Two comments to think about Author: Eagle, Idaho Property Management: Sherry Oliver Owner Boise , Idaho

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 10 2017
wisselman and harounian jackie harounianjerry wisselman lawyer group who steal your money yet do no work and refuse to return any of your money when you are unhappy and they pretend that they do work Great Neck New York Author: Port Washington, New York Lawyers: wisselman and harounian Great Neck, New York

Jan 09 2017
Sinai Northshore Medical Associates dr bijan golyan, dr faraidoon daniel golyan, dr joseph golyan, kourosh david golyan, sinai northshore medical group, sinai northshore med assocs Dirty Doctors. Third world office. Suite 108 Great Neck New York
Author: East northport , New York Doctors: Sinai Northshore Medical Associates te 108 Great Neck , NY 11021 , New York

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
ABILITY FUNDING GROUP This Company called us and told us they had a buyer for our Timeshare in Mexico, then scammed us out of money that was supposed to be needed to be able to close on it. It amounted to $12,000.00. Roswell Georgia Author: Farmington, Minnesota Title and Escrow Services: ABILITY FUNDING GROUP Roswell, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
Riverside Alpha Group Luis VasquezAnthony Saude This collection agency has called me many times about an account that is not mine and that I have nothing to do with. They are rude and have refused to remove my name from the records and have even stated that they will continue to call me. I Tustin California Author: Columbus, Ohio Collection Agency's: Riverside Alpha Group Tustin, California

Jan 09 2017
Appleby automotive group; Sara, Nathan Appleby Sold me a car that does not run. Will not return any phone calls or text messages. Are never at car lot. Stole my money from me. columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Appleby automotive group columbus, Ohio

Jan 09 2017
RTS Financial Group Lied, Stole, Misrepresented, Advertised here on RipoffReport Vancouver Washington Author: Maine Collection Agency's: RTS Financial Group Vancouver, Washington

Jan 08 2017
meridian group scam oak creek WI - Wisconsin Author: oak creek, Wisconsin Landlords: meridian group

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 08 2017
President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock, Scammers at President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock Scammer Guy Babcock/ Guy Sanderson Babcock/President at Quartermain & Company Ltd/ A.I.M. Group Inc./www.opp.com will not return personal data Oxford United Kingdom
Author: Oxford, Other Programmers: President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock Oxford, Other

Jan 08 2017
The Select Group LLC Select Group, The Select Group The Select Group Hires People with no Technical Background or Knowledge - Most Staffers are former Cheerleaders, Bartenders, Car Salemen, Waitresses, er=tc. Raleigh, NC (Corp. Office) Nationwide References vs. Free Leads Author: Nationwide Employment Services: The Select Group LLC Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
PHONIX INVESTMENT GROUP AUTO CONVERSION LOAN SCAM Roger, Jeff, Denise Johnson, Damon Weems, Narver L. Jones Auto Loan Theft, Auto Conversion, Loan Scams Detroit, Atlanta, CA Michigan, Georgia, California Author: Orlando, Florida Loans: PHONIX INVESTMENT GROUP AUTO CONVERSION LOAN SCAM Michigan

Jan 07 2017
Hot Ride Motors Lars Group INC Misrepresented Product and Harrased Me Levittown Pennsylvania Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Hot Ride Motors Levittown, Pennsylvania

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Tharawat Holding Wasaia Group MBD Asset Managers Further Gale Fraud Switzerland Luxembourg Abu Dhabi
Michael Gale Fraud Criminal Author: Yukon Financial Services: Tharawat Holding Internet

Jan 06 2017
Emporium and Pacific Credit Group Emporium.com Scammed me out of. $ 160 and tried to charge me that every Month But Never sent my Order and Company doesnt exist ! Say in Los Angeles Internet and Ca
Response from Emporium Author: Huntington, West Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Emporium and Pacific Credit Group Internet