FIRST CONSUMER'S NATIONAL BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first consumer's national bank
There may be more specific results for "first consumer's national bank"
For more specific results for "first consumer's national bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 14 2017
FREEDOM POP I spent 40.00 the first month and then couldnt change it to free. After several months and a ton of money I cut off my billing. This is so insane Internet Author: los gatos, California Cellular Phone Companies: FREEDOM POP Internet

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
Citi Bank Citimortgage Citimortgage is incompetent in a mortgage rewrite Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Mortgage Companies: Citi Bank Internet

Aug 14 2017
National Seating and Mobility Horrible Staff! Lexington Kentucky Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Medical Supplies: National Seating and Mobility Lexington , Kentucky

Aug 14 2017
Customer Care False advertisement, charged my bank account without my authorization, refused to let me talk to a super-visor, hung up on me several times. Doral Florida, 33172 Author: El Cajon, California Unusual Rip-Off: Customer Care Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

BANK OF AMERICA B OF A GREEDY RIPOFF for ALL CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Standard Author: OXON HILL, Maryland Banks: BANK OF AMERICA CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Aug 13 2017
Hugh Wells Hugh hired me to repair multiple items at 1 property, then consult for other properties that he needed guidance on... I spent no less than 4 hours in phone time with Hugh for which I did not invoice so as to enable his business. Not only did he fail to hold up to his promise to award me the projects if I consulted for him, but he took a month to pay the first invoice then the most recent invoice has not been paid for almost 90 days. I have emails stating he will never pay. He has been a very deceiving person with no accountability or moral code. Palm desert California Author: Rancho mirage, California Home Improvements: Hugh Wells Palm springs, California

Aug 13 2017
National Medical Professionals Onamsy01 Charged Me a co-pay . and Sent a bill balance of $1924.00 dallas Texas Author: marrero, Louisiana Emergency Medical Services: National Medical Professionals dallas, Texas

Aug 13 2017
Chase Bank Chargeback not pursued against retailer that fraudulently charged my credit card more than 60 days ago Nationwide Question Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Aug 13 2017
National Consumer Survey and Promotions.com So one day those popups said if I took there survey and completed one offer they'd give me a 1000 gift card. Yet when I finished their survey and got to the page where it clearly said complete any offer on his page to receive your 1000 gift card and o chose the credit score one and tried to find out when I'd get my money they said I had nothing coming. Credit place already took my money. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: National Consumer Internet

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Aug 12 2017
Alucia I ordered a sample box of Alucia Anti Wrinkle Skin Cream. And all i had to pay was for shipping ,which was 5.00. and i thought that was it. I didnt see anything about a 14 day trial at all or i wouldn't have bought this! And. I looked at my bank app and it said i have been charged 98.39. I didnt even know what it was from until i googled the code next to the amount and it said Alucia! I did not approve for them to take 98.39 out of my bank account! Now i am gonna be short on money for the rest of the week because of them taking out 98.39 out of my bank account which i did not give them permission to withdrawl! Los Angeles, California
Author: Hastings, Michigan TV Advertisements: Alucia Internet

Aug 12 2017
Family Protection Association kept charging my card even after I changed my card and reported them to my bank Austen Texas Author: Damascus, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: Family Protection Association Austen, Texas

Aug 12 2017
Quicken-Support Pankaj - Kentucky Organization Number is 0846521 One Stop Global Solutions, LLC4056 Richardson Rd Independence, KY 41051 Contact: Mayank Singhal Title: PrincipalPhone: 877-200-2151 Website: onestopglobalsolutions.com One Stop Global Solutions Scammed me into Quicken 'fix'. Got my financial information and passwords for bank Independence Kentucky Author: Aloha, Oregon Computer Software: Quicken-Support Independence, Kentucky

Aug 12 2017
Simplexity LLC Debited my bank accountfor 650.00 or more in 2011 and now im finding out I still owe t-mobile Reston Virginia Author: Farmington, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Simplexity LLC Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Michael Garner 27090 Individual contacts via text message for item selling online and says he will send payment and extra for shipping a car. Tried multiple times to contact via phone and then text him asking if it was a scam. Individual claims to be a certain individual but accent says otherwise. Fake check sent from FROST BANK. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM THIS BANK. I have read other reports of the same scam. California Author: Breinigsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Michael Garner California

Aug 12 2017
FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Desmond Ong DON'T BUY! RIPOFF! I REALLY BELIEVED IN THIS PROGRAM! I SPENT $500 I COULDN'T AFFORD! WHEN I ASKED FOR REFUND SEVERAL TIMES, I WAS IGNORED! Internet
Author: Waldorf, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Internet

Aug 12 2017
Aspiration Bank Summit Account Online Banking Online Banking possible scam operation online Internet
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Aug 11 2017
Niagra Credit Solutions and Galaxy Portfolios LLC $17,993.71 collection letter. Nothing on credit reports or from my Bank. Lackawanna New York Author: Fargo, North Dakota Collection Agency's: Niagra Credit Solutions Lackawanna, New York