Your Search | first consumers national bank fcnb

Jun 28 2016
National Assets National Assets is a total rip off Internet Author: Union city, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: National Assets Internet

Jun 28 2016
Secret Serums I responded to a free trial offer from Secret Serums. The free trial for the first 30 days. NOT TRUE. I got a charge immediately after 15 days instead of 30 days. They also said that I could not return if thwe package was opened. I called to cancel the order and they said they coiuld not. My charge account immediately. This company is a rip off. Lewiston Massachusetts Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Secret Serums Lewiston, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2016
Shoppingbywm.com False Check! My Bank Account is Frozen! Bentonville Arkansas Author: Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: Shoppingbywm.com Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
National Family Solutions Ripped me off/stole hundreds! Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Legal Services: National Family Solutions

Jun 27 2016
Natasha Coles fidelity bank plc you are the chosen one to recieve my fortune of 5,000,000 dollars. Internet Author: Lexington, South Carolina Banks: Natasha Coles Internet

Jun 27 2016
Suffolk County National Bank Cleared fraudulent cashier check & stated funds are good with in 24 hours Amityville New York You are ultimatly to blame Author: massapequa, New York Banks: Suffolk County National Bank Amityville, New York

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
Optimal Bank Card, Gregory or Tiffany says there 50% less than square total lie once you do a charge on line Internet
Author: st augustine, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bank Card Internet

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

Jun 27 2016
Credit One Bank FRAUD!!! Las Vegas Nevada Here's Your Answer Author: Channelview, Texas Credit Services: Credit One Bank Las Vegas , Nevada

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
national league of poker cardplayer poker Site is rigged for sure. nationwide Author: Tulare, California Casinos & Cardrooms: national league of poker nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Tom John MYSTERY SHOPPER PROVIDERS ASSOCIATION. Secret Shopper Instructor. M.S.P.A Regards. Tom John Mystery Shopper Providers Association. Brantley Smith. Trick me in to depositing a$975.33 fake check in bank of america. Now I'm stuck with the bill. what do I do? Internet Only one thing you can do... Author: Easley , South Carolina Bad Check Writers: Tom John Internet

Jun 25 2016
National Collectibles LLc Granite River Stamps St Paul Stamps Sold Collector Stamps with assurance of profit and limited risk And would buy back stamps anytime at 10% fee Oceanside Cheyenne Branson California Wyoming Missouri Author: WATERLOO, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: National Collectibles LLc Oceanside, California

Jun 25 2016
DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO MANAGING DIRECTOR FIDELITY BANK PLCMrs Teresa Davidson fundFROM THE DESK OF:DR.NNAMDI OKONKWOMANAGING DIRECTOR,FIDELITY BANK PLCREF: 00957/0866/FBP/005TEL:+2348092734422 Nationwide Author: El Paso, Texas Banks: DR.NNAMDI OKONKWO MANAGING DIRECTOR Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
National Tire & Battery NTB Took complete utter advantage and completely ripped me off. Overland Park Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas Auto Mechanics: National Tire & Battery Overland Park, Kansas

Jun 25 2016
Jadorechicwear.com Jadorechicwear Scamiming consumers, not providing product, blocking consumer from inquiring through social media Internet Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida On-Line Business: Jadorechicwear.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
comenity aka J.C. Pennies comenity bank J.C. Pennies credit credit harrasment, credit rippoff colorado springs Nationwide The Stomping Of The Feet Author: Colrado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: comenity aka J.C. Pennies Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
DIRECTV Newstar Communications Ripoff consumers Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Satellite Companies: DIRECTV Nationwide