Your Search | first consumers national bank

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
DL Financial Limited, Laurent De Landtsheer DLF Limited, First Choice I LTD, Patrick Owen, John Mellor, Shakir Nasih, Srey Much, Barrister Tony Piston, https://dlfinancial.wordpress.com/, info@dlflimited.net, credit.finance2012@gmail.com, https://twitter.com/dlfinancial, Skype: dl.financials.limite Upfront Fee Fraud, Deceptive Practices, Does Not Perform London, England Other
Author: Dallas, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: DL Financial Limited and Laurent De Landtsheer London, England, Other

May 23 2016
Timberland uk I dont received nothing, the first time they told need pay the custom fee. Ok, i pay us$40 add i not received nothing and now they want 40 add for resend it. Internet Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Department & Outlet Stores: Timberland uk Internet

May 22 2016
Apu center Won't fix problems the first time Strafford Missouri
liars Author: Burlington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Mechanics: Apu center Strafford , Missouri

May 22 2016
IP Nation Llc Falsifying checks from my bank account Internet Author: Wapakoneta , Ohio Consumer Services: IP Nation Llc Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
PNC BANK Pnc Refused to give me my money PORT SAINT LUCIE Florida Author: Staurt, Florida Adoption Agencies: PNC BANK PORT SAINT LUCIE, Florida

May 21 2016
Key Bank KeyBank KeyBank is a spineless heartless bank charging me 30.24% interest on my card Nationwide
No THEY did NOT!!!! Author: Riverdale, Utah Banks: Key Bank Nationwide

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 21 2016
Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Mark O'Hazo Bank of America is a Racist Jerk Stamford Connecticut
Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Stamford, Connecticut

May 21 2016
Synchrony Bank Michele Martinez Said my payment was sent back when I have my statements as proof that the money was in my bank Rapid City South Dakota What is the full story here.. Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony Bank Rapid City, South Dakota

May 21 2016
Inherent Beauty Nexacell Ignored cancellation Charged Bank Acct. $88.79 Santa Ana California Author: Kings Mountain, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Inherent Beauty Santa Ana, California

May 20 2016
BrokerPriceOpinion.com and First Valuation BROKERPRICEOPINION.COM IS A FRAUD! WILL NOT PAY YOU.....IF YOU COME A CROSS THIS COMPANY, RUN!!!! Westminster Colorado Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: BrokerPriceOpinion.com Westminster, Colorado

May 20 2016
Synchrony Bank I never received a bill until the account was already charged off. Nationwide Really? Author: London, Kentucky Credit Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 20 2016
Mid Capital Management Charged my bank acct for 2 items not given permission to do, supposed to be free trial only Centennial Colorado Author: Santee, California TV Advertisements: Mid Capital Management Centennial, Colorado

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
Nick Vertucci Companies, Innovative Holdings Group, NV Companies TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Nick Vertucci Dedicated to customer satisfaction.  The Nick Vertucci Companies, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program ..a program that benefits the consumer, which helps to increase consumer satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nick Vertucci Companies commitment to customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Seminar Programs: Nick Vertucci Companies - Innovative Holdings Group - NV Companies TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Nick Vertucci Companies brings solutions to the challenges that come with investing in bank owned foreclosures. Overseeing entire projects every step of the way, Nick Vertucci Companies simplifies the process of succeeding in Real Estate investment. Orange, California

May 20 2016
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute. Our commitment to 100% client satisfaction makes us stand out in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business..
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Author: Lindon, Utah Plastic Surgeons: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For almost three decades, the Denver hair transplant experts at Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute assisted thousands of clients restore their scalp and facial hair. Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute goal is for clients to receive the hair transplant that is most beneficial for them, and their hair back for life. Lone Tree, Colorado

May 20 2016
national gun owners of america NGOA CLAIM 1 OUNCE OF PREMIUM WOLF OIL St Peters Missouri Author: GALT, California Guns & Ranges: national gun owners of america St Peters, Missouri