FIRST DATA GLOBAL GATEWAY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first data global gateway
There may be more specific results for "first data global gateway"
For more specific results for "first data global gateway"
Showing 26-50 of 32,094 Found Reports For more specific results for "first data global gateway"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 16 2017
floridapharmacyonline.com Allen Johnson..person on phone Bobby He assured me they were okay,and I would recieve my order next day ,but I had to use Western Union,and I sent $280.00!Next day I get a email from him saying,my order was on Hold!,bugt If I send more 150.00 more or better.I emailed him and He got angry and called me and said He would nit send my order if I emailed or callec him again !!and hung up!He was nice at first mean at the end.,He also said He didnt like PresidentTrump.I told (emailed)that I was voted for President Trump!!and I was going to call FBI,andB.B.B.!!please stop these scammers,thank you ,I feel so foolish. Florida../India Internet Author: LakeCity, Florida Computer Mail Order: floridapharmacyonline.com Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
EMPS, First Data Global Leasing SCAM CONSPIRATION Nationwide Author: SALT LAKE CITY, Utah Credit Card Processing Companies: EMPS, First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
Revitalize Skin Serum Received first package and refused delivery. They have been sending and charging my account monthly. I cannot cancel due to no information on website. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Revitalize Skin Serum Fountain Valley , California

Jul 15 2017
First National Bank of Omaha Alan Pacholski Changed payee to bogus account number and stole my payment Omaha Nebraska Author: Gretna, Nebraska Banks: First National Bank of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Jul 15 2017
first usa bank mark farmer saying i owe 3,997.16 villa park Illinois Author: monessen, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: first usa bank villa park, Illinois

Jul 15 2017
First cash advance Erick Jones Yo are approved for a loan up to 15,000 Chicago Illinois This scam has been around for a very long time Author: Kingsley, Michigan Banks: First cash advance Internet

Jul 14 2017
The Home Club Darren Bolger, Darren Thomas Bolger, LEGAL SERVICES & SUPPLIES LTD ,08567388, BOLGER DATA COM LTD ,08480805, FF&E LTD ,06094583, CUT ABOVE THE REST LTD ,06361314, PEOPLE PEAR LTD ,08567279, ECOCARE DEVELOPMENTS LTD ,08297475, MULBROOK DEVELOPMENT SERVI Darren Bolger, the home club. darren thomas bolger London Internet
Author: london, Alabama On-Line Business: The Home Club Internet

Jul 13 2017
Proteus Global Strategies Inc. Tshiala Joseph Massela & Quinton Hall Phony con artist investment scams and schemes. Indianapolis, IN, CA Indiana & California Author: New york, New York Investment Brokers: Proteus Global Strategies Inc. Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Global cash Stealing cash Work provided card Nationwide Author: Muncie, Indiana Cash Services: Global cash Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Adreno Technologies Do not work with Adreno Technologies India Private Limited, are cheaters if you accept the first payment you access to your paypal account and steal your money, avoid this company, we are dealing with paypal, I paid the first two months then or decided not to pay Plus after 2 months I noticed that they had stolen my data and enabled automatic payment on paypal, they are rogues acker Internet Author: ceprano, Texas Adoption Agencies: Internet Marketing Companies: Adreno Technologies Internet

Jul 13 2017
Zone Platinum Entertainment Amendment to my first report, to say that Tommy is a con artist is an understatement! New York City New York Author: Denver, Colorado Modeling & Talent Agencies: Zone Platinum Entertainment Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
us bank policy of entering the largest checks first so that multiple overdrafts are gaurenteed apple valley Nationwide Wrong Author: Rosemount, Minnesota Financial Services: us bank Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Instant Credit Loans Global Crossing Scammed me out of $200.00 Houston Texas Author: Oxford, North Carolina Credit Services: Instant Credit Loans Houston, Texas

Jul 12 2017
first student The dispatcher Mechanics and supervisor Rochester New York Author: rochester, New York Bus Companies: first student Rochester, New York

Jul 12 2017
Department of global response Winner winner chicken dinner Chandler Arizona Author: Huntingtonbeach, California Public Relations: Department of global response Chandler, Arizona

Jul 12 2017
PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 I used this Thakur law firm for tax issue. The first several times I called in, things went very smoothly. Pamela in charge of taxs was very short and impatient in answering questions. She did recommend that I pay her upfront fees. I went ahead and paid HER the tax fee of $9.88700. The problem is that I could have paid off my tax debt for $8000.00. I emailed and called several times and many times the reply was that the paralegal in charge of the tax issue was sick or would call me back. The attorney (Pamela Thakur) did not seem to know the details of the case so there was no success in getting an answer from her. More than a year after starting the tax process with them, I still have not received any follow up. The only reason why I am posting this review now is because I found a good law firm and remembered how much money and time I wasted with this Thakur law firm. They will probably reply to this complaint with some story that is convenient for her. This is my experience and it sucks she took my money I work hard for my money that Pamela scammed me out of Brea California Author: Anaheim, California Attorneys & Legal Services: PAMELA THAKUR LAW FIRM BAR NO 239717 Brea, California

Jul 12 2017
Wor(l)d World Global Network Class Action Lawsuit Miami Florida Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Lawyers: Wor(l)d Miami, Florida

Jul 11 2017
Federal consumer grant ,Oliver, Crissy Johnson They had me get $800 worth of iTunes cards to the point of overdraft, claiming I was getting 13,000 in my bank account within minutes then in order to actually get that I had to get $800 more just to release those funds to me, I was left with no money  no way to pay my rent n a metro to get to work . New York first city Washington Author: Brooklyn, New York Banks: Federal consumer grant NY first city , Washington

Jul 11 2017
Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Checking account RIPPED OFF! n/a Texas Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Discount Benefits / Global Service Group Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
R&A Pallet Recycling Phoenix Pallet Phoenix Pallet & SupplySummit Wood ProductsSummit TransportsSummit Pallet and Crating They will ask for Raw Lumber and or product and pay for the first load and then give fake electronic payment Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Milwaukee , Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: R&A Pallet Recycling Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Jul 10 2017
eSquared Communications Consulting Rules and Bureaucracy First, Humanity Last Tempe, Arizona EDIT Author: Tempe, Arizona Civil Rights Violators: eSquared Communications Consulting Tempe, Arizona

Jul 10 2017
Car monkeys Verbal Judo First it was Brian then Henry Carmonkeyscom Internet Author: San Jose, California Auto Parts: Car monkeys Internet

Jul 10 2017
Blissful eye spoke with Emma Well on the first call I cancelled my whole order and not part of it and told them not to go back in my account because they were rip off. They wanted me to send back this empty bottle they have sent to me of aquavo and like I told them so you want me to send you back a empty bottle so you can send it to someone else and rip them off too. They went back in my account and took a 105.00 after I told them not too. Also the empty bottle was sent back to them by mail. They wanted me to pay to send an empty bottle back and I told them that I sent it by mail. Internet Author: Bartow, Florida Eye Care: Blissful eye Internet

Jul 09 2017
Passport, USA, First site to come up, looks official, charges $38.00 for the passport form that is FREE, They now have all your presonnal information ??? Internet Author: Sterling, Illinois Customer: Passport(USA) Internet

Jul 07 2017
Cash Net Usa Benjamin Taylor I was trying to get a personal loan. They had me buy 2 different gift cards with 100.00 on each card to prove i had money to make the first payment when due. They then took the card number. Put me on hold for 20 minutes. When they got back on the phone they said that the loan money would be in my account in 20 minutes. Then proceeded to tell me that i have to pay 350.00 for an insurance for the loan.  Nationwide Author: LINCOLN, Nebraska Loans: Cash Net Usa Nationwide