Your Search | first data global gateway

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
First Choice Emergency Room Rip Off, Over Charged, Misleading San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room San Antonio, Texas

Jan 04 2017
global servicimng center Carson hughes or patrick coffey sweepstakes winner chandler az Arizona Author: harriman, Tennessee Legal Process Servers: global servicimng center Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Global Moving and storage Bruce Hampton AKA's Mark Hoddess Scammed us with our move from Saskatoon to Fredericton Montreal Québec
They have other name too The relocation Group Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Moving Companies: Global Moving and storage Internet

Jan 03 2017
First Premeir Funding LLC First Premeir Funding LLC. and Evo merchant services took my money and still have not get it back amityville ny
Author: amityville, New York Small Business Services: First Premeir Funding LLC Internet

Jan 03 2017
HolidayFury.com aka We Go First LLC Do not order. They are scammers Internet Author: Virginia Clothing Stores: HolidayFury.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SmartProcure, Inc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SmartProcure assists all its customers get the most out of their products while training and empowering them to find new opporutunies through it's robust government purchase order database. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SmartProcure pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St. Louis, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
One Dream Athletics One Dream Clothing Typical instagram athlete scam. They ask you to be an ambassador for their clothing, then tell you that you have to purchase something first. Upon which they will send you a promo code to give out to your friends and family. They say they will pay you on every piece of clothing. Once you buy something, they never send the code or clothes. Internet
Author: Somewhere, New York Sporting Goods: One Dream Athletics Internet

Jan 02 2017
Tilted Kilt Tilted Kilt says first come first serve & no reservations but kicks me out after i sat on a table first McAllen Texas And?? Author: McAllen, Texas Internet: Tilted Kilt McAllen, Texas

Jan 02 2017
World Global Network Worldgn Inoperative Helo/NO CUSTOMER SERVICE Miami....Bangkok Internet
Author: Woodstock, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: World Global Network Internet

Jan 01 2017
SmartProcure TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure has long been recognized as an integrity leader in the government data industry. SmartProcure believes there is only one way to do business – The right way.  That means consistently going above and beyond to make sure each and every customer is satisfied and successful. SmartProcure's business practices and ethics meet the highest standards in business today.  Based on our experience, SmartProcure has proven to be among the top members of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program as a Verified Safe Business™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield Beach , Florida

Dec 31 2016
Accountnow Inc, BANCORP, and Metabank RIPOFF! My first direct deposit into this account they have had it 4 days evertime i call they say 24 = 48 hrs San Ramon California AccountNow Author: Livingston, Texas Banks: Accountnow Prepaid Debit Card Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles. Pathfinder Business Strategies &Drew Miles total commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any complaints & address all inquiries. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to want to keep more of what they make and protect their assets. *UPDATE ..Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles committed to the success of their clients. Verified by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business with a member business. I met a man names Drew Miles. Drew is a tax and asset protection expert and to me he is a modern day hero. Author: Columbus, Ohio Business Consulting: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Dec 30 2016
First Resolution Investment First Resolution Management, International Skip Tracing Senior Vice President Vancouver, British Columbia Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Resolution Investment Internet

Dec 29 2016
Bruce Tinsley He took money from my son to by his first car. He promised to deliver the car in 2 weeks after taking an $800 down payment. My son never received the car and has only received $400.00 of his deposit and Bruce has cussed him out and threatened to hurt him physically Louisville Kentucky Author: Ekron, Kentucky Motor Vehicle: Bruce Tinsley Louisville, Kentucky

Dec 29 2016
Vehicle Service Dept. Mr. Niermeyer and JosephAutoAssure.LLC I called them because it said in the letter that my car warranty was expired and they told me that I could get an extension on warranty but would have to pay $199.05 for 18 months, I told them I couldn't afford that, then they gave me a discount for me to pay $124.20 the first month and $98.32 for the additional 24 months. I told them that would be $2484.00 for the whole package? I declined but they wouldn't listen. So after he hung up telling me first that I had 30 days to think it over and if I want to cancel then I would get my $124.20 back. But the envelope in which they sent the letter had no address on it. So I called my Credit Card company and told them the whole story, they told me they would send me another card and would investigate the company that charges me $124.20 Chicago Illinois Author: Sun City, Arizona Auto Warranty: Vehicle Service Dept. Chicago, Illinois

Dec 29 2016
First Data Forced us to pay for services not rendered Nationwide two missed shows is several thousand dollars revenue Author: Lovleland, Colorado Web Hosting: First Data Nationwide

Dec 29 2016
Monat Global Monat Global: terrible customer service, unreasonably expensive Florida Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Beauty Salons: Monat Global Internet

Dec 29 2016
Global NewAge Vita SRNEWAGEVITA They charged my credit card $89.95 without ANY authorization or permission. I called them and haven't heard back. Tempe, AZ 85281 Internet Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Beauty Salons: Global NewAge Vita Internet

Dec 28 2016
First Health Network AXISLiberty HealthAlliance for Consumers USA I was sold health insurance and it does not cover hardly anything towards the Dr or meds. Tried to call it and the number is disconnected Was told it is located in Florida Internet Author: Quincy, Illinois Health Insurance: First Health Network Internet

Dec 28 2016
Verizon Wireless Data scam Nationwide Nationwide Author: Nicholson , Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Dec 28 2016
middleton heating & Air Inc commercial loan.....first one was for 10 months........told us we would be moved into a more competitive loan after we established payment history. Paid loan down to about 20K, contacted them about something longer term with addtional need of 75 K. We expected to pay this off early, which we did.......we paid off in less than 90days on a 14 month loan........we recieved no discount. Took over 3 weeks to get a payoff amount, the whole time they still hit our account daily for payments, we recieved about a 400.00 dollar discount which total theivery. Never spoke about interest rate or ammortization schedule. took their paperwork to my bank and they said is was not a legal document in Virginia. They cost us about 40K in my opinion of stolen money, WOuld an attorney in California to look at this. mechanicsville Virginia Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Consumer Services: middleton heating & Air Inc mechanicsville, Virginia