Your Search | first data

Jan 14 2017
First Perfect Sale firstperfectsale Liars and Deceivers Hong Kong, China Internet Happy Ending Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Artist Galleries: First Perfect Sale Internet

Jan 13 2017
Castle Consulting Services--Janet L. Silverman Headhunters provide inaccurate data about their clients New York, New York Nationwide Author: New York, New York Employment Services: Castle Consulting Services Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG/Andrew Serafin Price Gouging, Bait and Switch, Non-performance Geneva Geneva Author: Somewhere, Florida Business Consulting: First Fidelity Trust AG Geneva, Other

Jan 11 2017
Strobesnmore Strobesity n'more Owner scams first responders of there hard earned $ Westerly Rhode Island Author: danielsville, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Strobesnmore Westerly , Rhode Island

Jan 11 2017
America's First Choice Home Club AFC Home Club This company is a complete ripoff!! Marietta Georgia Author: Thousand Oaks, California Home Warranty Companies: America's First Choice Home Club Marietta , Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
icdc college they did not provided a certificate of complitation when i finish the course (paralegal)because they told me that i had to pay my student loan first huntington park California Author: pomona, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: icdc college huntington park, California

Jan 10 2017
Unstoppable vision I also ordered the dog bank $21.99 for my 12 year old for x-mas. But never received it I wish I read all these first. Internet Author: Twin Lake, Michigan Gift Shops: Unstoppable vision Internet

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 08 2017
President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock, Scammers at President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock Scammer Guy Babcock/ Guy Sanderson Babcock/President at Quartermain & Company Ltd/ A.I.M. Group Inc./www.opp.com will not return personal data Oxford United Kingdom
Author: Oxford, Other Programmers: President at Quartermain & Company Ltd /Guy Babcock Oxford, Other

Jan 08 2017
Verizon Wireless out of control data overage charges Marion Nationwide Author: Marion, Iowa Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
global4xreturn.com hi i have deposite in this site for investment,but now the site is down.goto this site and click on 'Retrieve whois data' to find other things about this site.http://check-host.net/ip-info?host=global4xreturn.com&lang=en its semi forex company Phoenix Arizona Author: mantova, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: global4xreturn.com Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 05 2017
Central Payment A TSYS Joint Venture; First National Bank of Omaha; CENTRAL PAYMENT AND THEY'RE REPRESENTATIVES JASON STEPHENS ARE DISHONEST, RIPOFFS AND EMBEZZLERS San Rafael California Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment San Rafael, California

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida

Jan 04 2017
First Choice Emergency Room Rip Off, Over Charged, Misleading San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room San Antonio, Texas

Jan 03 2017
First Premeir Funding LLC First Premeir Funding LLC. and Evo merchant services took my money and still have not get it back amityville ny
Author: amityville, New York Small Business Services: First Premeir Funding LLC Internet

Jan 03 2017
HolidayFury.com aka We Go First LLC Do not order. They are scammers Internet Author: Virginia Clothing Stores: HolidayFury.com Internet

Jan 03 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma I ordered 2 shirts from them online. I made my order November 27,2016. At first I was receiving emails from Sam saying my order has been processed and would be sending me tracking I formation. Internet
Author: mckeesport, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: SmartProcure, Inc is dedicated to customer satisfaction. SmartProcure assists all its customers get the most out of their products while training and empowering them to find new opporutunies through it's robust government purchase order database. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service SmartProcure pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: St. Louis, Missouri ORGANIZED CRIME: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure, founded in 2011 by government procurement professionals dedicated to help businesses sell more to the government, as well as helping government agencies purchase more effectively. Their executive team has more than 35 years of experience in government procurement. SmartProcure works with tens of thousands of government agency &business clients & is 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Deerfield beach, Florida

Jan 03 2017
SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SmartProcure is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Whether you are a company looking to sell more to the government, or a government agency trying to find a better deal, SmartProcure is an incredible resource to help both companies and agencies buy and sell smarter.*UPDATE: SmartProcure pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SmartProcure recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Resolved Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SmartProcure uses procurement data and intelligence for better decision-making. Smart Procure provides the most comprehensive, high-quality government purchasing data; powerful, easy-to-use analytic and reporting tools; and a nationwide information sharing platform to enable easier and more efficient government procurement. smartprocure.us Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jan 02 2017
One Dream Athletics One Dream Clothing Typical instagram athlete scam. They ask you to be an ambassador for their clothing, then tell you that you have to purchase something first. Upon which they will send you a promo code to give out to your friends and family. They say they will pay you on every piece of clothing. Once you buy something, they never send the code or clothes. Internet
Author: Somewhere, New York Sporting Goods: One Dream Athletics Internet

Jan 02 2017
Tilted Kilt Tilted Kilt says first come first serve & no reservations but kicks me out after i sat on a table first McAllen Texas And?? Author: McAllen, Texas Internet: Tilted Kilt McAllen, Texas