FIRST DATA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first data
There may be more specific results for "first data"
For more specific results for "first data"
Showing 26-50 of 23,834 Found Reports For more specific results for "first data"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 13 2017
Aspire Sales TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Aspire Sales | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With a great policy in place for its clients to return merchandise and receive refunds. With a dedicated staff that is willing to go out of their way for customers is only the beginning.  Aspire Sales LLC caters to the First responder community. Aspire Sales LLC receives a positive 5-star positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Aspire Sales LLC made a serious commitment to their warranties and current policies. This lets customers feel safe and confident and secure when they choose Aspire Sales LLC
Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: Aspire Sales TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Aspire Sales is a manufacturer and distributor of emergency vehicle lights and equipment. Aspire Sales strives to provide first responders, emergency responders, and warning vehicle community with the very best police lights, fire lights, ambulance lights and warning lights. Aspire Sales operates their business with the same pride that their customer do in their profession. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 13 2017
Adirondack Save-a-Stray Adopted a pup for $300, 48hours after arriving to NY from GA. Puppy was over 90 days old and had not been administered rabies vaccine until after crossing state lines. Health certificate states first shots were given in GA a week prior to his adoption in NY. Paper trail does not note any quarantine time. The pup was diagnosed parvo+ 3 days after adoption. Adoption fee and emergency vet bill was not reimbursed to the family. Corinth New York Refusing help Author: Waterford, New York Animal Services: Adirondack Save-a-Stray New York

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 12 2017
Heavy Construction Academy REVIEW: Heavy Construction Academy dedicated to exceptional student experiences & success.Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Heavy Construction Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. My son attended on my post 9/11 GI bill Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Heavy Construction Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verifie ™ …businesses you can trust. Heavy Construction Academy the nation’s leading institution training & certification of Heavy Equipment Operators. Heavy Construction Academy has modern equipment, state-of-the-art facilities, and an ideal training field. HCA has become one of the most effective, efficient training sites in the world. Brentwood, New Hampshire

Jun 11 2017
Gloss Motive Charged me several times for first original order. & would not let me cancel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Stockton, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: Gloss Motive Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 11 2017
First national bank texas First conveince bank Signed me up for mobile banking then overdraft fees hell Victoria Texas
Author: Victoria, Texas Employees: First national bank texas

Jun 11 2017
Reno Tahoe Auto Group RTAG They will hand you an ipad and ask you to leave a 5 star review before you leave just after purchasing. I left one myself not knowing all the expensive lies I had just bought. First we purchased a car that they had marked up well over 5000 from fair asking price from a retailer. They do this often and will lie thier pants off to get you to believe that the car is actually worth that price and will refuse to negotiate down to a reasonable price Reno Nevada Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Dealers: Reno Tahoe Auto Group Reno, Nevada

Jun 11 2017
Scott Robyn Scott Robyn We just meet at dating site,he send me and gmail , so we talk there and communicate for 1 and half week, he told me that he work as a Marine Chief Security Officer in US, and he born and grew up in NY. Will for me first chat he is nice guy every time we chat very nice, he said he will come to Philippines to meet and he will bring her mum to meet my family too,will at first I believe it because really I didn't know that he is a scammer , he wants to sends me a gifts, and a money 100,000$ really I didn't know I give my details to him, please help me, I don't want to have problems I really don't know that he do scams.:( Poland but he said he will go to Albania for work Internet Author: Cebu City, Other Adult Web Site: Scott Robyn Internet

Jun 10 2017
CJS CD Keys CJS-CDKEYS.com Data Mining; Requires Government issued PHOTO I.D. or verification text AFTER you pay. No refund if you refuse. Internet Author: Internet Unusual Rip-Off: CJS CD Keys Internet

Jun 10 2017
First American Payment Systems 1st Pay POS, Merimac Capital, Eliot Management Group, Classic Bait and Switch Scam! Austin Nationwide
Author: Austin, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: First American Payment Systems Nationwide

Jun 08 2017
United Financial Art Maxwell and Associates , equity funding Scammed for the first time i think! Jacksonville Florida Author: Surfside Beach, South Carolina Collection Agency's: United Financial Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 08 2017
Santiagos First time there was a bone in my food in which when I took up to show the owner he grabbed and wouldn't return it this time they rung up wrong and refuse to replace items both times Northglenn Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Fast Food Restaurants: Santiagos Colorado

Jun 08 2017
Gallagher Bassett National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh,PAFirst student-First GroupFirst America Did not want to take responsability and pay for damages to my property Arlington Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Body Work & Repair: Gallagher Bassett Arlington, Texas

Jun 08 2017
First Cash Advance Chicago Ill, Loan fraud Chicago, Illinois Nationwide Author: N.E., Maryland Banks: First Cash Advance Chicago IL Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
SendInBlue Denied Access based on Bogus Data Internet Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: SendInBlue Internet

Jun 07 2017
answers by tech support They couldn't fix my computer on the very first time I called them and I want a full refund. They are a ripoff and scamming people. Internet Author: Northlake, Illinois Communications & Networking: answers by tech support Internet

Jun 07 2017
First Choice Electricity, Oncor False accusations of tampering with the meter box Irving Texas Author: Red Oak, Texas Electrical Services: First Choice Electricity, Oncor Irving, Texas

Jun 07 2017
Fields Data Recovery Eric Keck Incompetent or Crooked? Pick one. St.Louis, MO Nationwide Author: Everett , Washington Computer Service & Repair: Fields Data Recovery Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Team Lear Shelly They called me, and seemed legitimate. They explained that if I paid $440 that I would be receiving listings on pre foreclosures. Since I have been an asset manager, some of the acronyms they were using were accurate, and I didn't realize they were just scamming me out of First money, and my time to do 3 extensive BPO's. I spent 2 days providing extensive photo's and criteria regarding the properties. Denver Colorado Author: Garland, Texas Financial Services: Team Lear Denver , Colorado

Jun 06 2017
Confederate superstore Confederate superstore 888 799 3 TX Charged me twice within 2 weeks. First time was ok, not the second time. Texas Internet Author: Columbia Heights, Minnesota Zoos & Aquariums: Confederate superstore Internet

Jun 06 2017
First Impression Security Doors FISD, Clint Cornelius, Tim Cornelius Disloyal, Thieves, Bad Managers, Over Worked Employees, Bad Customer Service, Powder Coat Over Surface Rust, Disraspectful Scottsdale, Arizona
Facts are facts. Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Building Products: First Impression Security Doors Scottsdale, Arizona

Jun 06 2017
DEAN ALIOTO deanaliotopost.com Bad Color Correction Job, Spillage everywhere Los Angeles California
UPDATED REPORT - MISUNDERSTANDING Author: losangeles, California Computer Graphics: DEAN ALIOTO Los Angeles, California

Jun 04 2017
revboost First of all their product did nothing to benefit me. Then, after receiving the free 30 day sample only to pay shipping and handling they turned around and Savannah Georgia Author: Mesquite, Nevada Weightloss Programs: revboost Savannah, Georgia

Jun 02 2017
The Marc, Robert Blauvelt, Michelle Szeneitas, Alfredo De La Peña, Cecilia Loose, Clare Oestreicher, Mission First Housing, 900 8th Avenue Condominium LLC, Columbus Property Management Discrimination, Harassment, and Threats of Eviction against a Disabled Tenant New York New York
Author: New York, New York Landlords: The Marc New York, New York

Jun 02 2017
Jo & Hickey They make you shipping things from the post office,they provide you label and told you that the gonna pay 1500$ plus bonus for each package that Have been shipped... They also send you pick up things in bestbuy,I started 2 weeks ago everything was goid till I received an email about something they orded on my name and didn't pay for it,I calle the compagny they told me to report them cause I'm not the first person called about thing they didn't order.. I want them to go in jail... That's weird London Nationwide
Author: Margate, Florida Criminal Justice System: Jo & Hickey Nationwide