FIRST DATA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: first data
There may be more specific results for "first data"
For more specific results for "first data"
Showing 26-50 of 95,213 Found Reports For more specific results for "first data"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
department of global response, jeff g. norman said I had won 734,940.00 but had to send them 18 dollors first chandler Arizona Author: apopka, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: department of global response chandler , Arizona

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 16 2017
Voltron Motors Mersedeh Williams It has now been 30 days since my car was shipped. You have made numerous empty promises and parts have not even shown up to my repair shop. 1811 First Oak St. Ste. 200 Richmond TX, Texas
Author: LAKEWOOD, Ohio Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, , Texas

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Heritage Acceptance Corporation 118 S 2nd St, Elkhart, IN 46516 Suing me for the vehicle they repossessed and resold Elkhart Indiana REAL USEFUL ADVICE Author: Dublin, Kentucky Financial Services: Heritage Acceptance Corporation Elkhart, Indiana

Aug 15 2017
HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HomeReportStore.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com provides high quality property history reports to help you make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HomeReportStore.com is dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HomeReportStore.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HomeReportStore.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HomeReportStore.com made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HomeReportStore.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HomeReportStore.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HomeReportStore.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HomeReportStore.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 14 2017
FREEDOM POP I spent 40.00 the first month and then couldnt change it to free. After several months and a ton of money I cut off my billing. This is so insane Internet Author: los gatos, California Cellular Phone Companies: FREEDOM POP Internet

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Aug 14 2017
City of Phoenix Water Department Horrified by insults and suicide jokes by rep when begging for water to be reinstated. Disabled, and had no water for a week! Phoenix Arizona One for the books.. Author: phoenix, Arizona Utility Companies: City of Phoenix Water Department Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hugh Wells Hugh hired me to repair multiple items at 1 property, then consult for other properties that he needed guidance on... I spent no less than 4 hours in phone time with Hugh for which I did not invoice so as to enable his business. Not only did he fail to hold up to his promise to award me the projects if I consulted for him, but he took a month to pay the first invoice then the most recent invoice has not been paid for almost 90 days. I have emails stating he will never pay. He has been a very deceiving person with no accountability or moral code. Palm desert California Author: Rancho mirage, California Home Improvements: Hugh Wells Palm springs, California

Aug 13 2017
Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Jeff Carley and Sam Buchalter are partners in business. They are also big time marketing and data thieves. They will purchase data and software from multiple companies and then threaten to sue if not given their money back because they didnt get what they paid for. This has been proven by multiple companies many times over the last 3 to 5 years. All data companies be aware of these two savages. Omaha or Alberta Canada Nebraska Author: Harrytown, Delaware Internet Marketing Companies: Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 12 2017
FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Desmond Ong DON'T BUY! RIPOFF! I REALLY BELIEVED IN THIS PROGRAM! I SPENT $500 I COULDN'T AFFORD! WHEN I ASKED FOR REFUND SEVERAL TIMES, I WAS IGNORED! Internet
Author: Waldorf, Maryland Internet Marketing Companies: FIRST SALE GUARANTEED Internet

Aug 12 2017
Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection and Testing Services Inspector Missed Key Items, Cost Us Money to Repair. Management Refused to Refund Us Any Money Bangor Maine A word to the wiser Author: Belgrade,, Maine Personal Services: Perkins Home Services, LLC Home Inspection Bangor, Maine

Aug 11 2017
First cash advance Liars Stole 120.00 Detroit Internet Author: Cloverport, Kentucky Loans: First cash advance Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

44, Report #1391956

Aug 11 2017
Forest properties Park view exchange I moved into a 68 Parkview Dr in 2010 the carpets were not new and the windows were foggy, was told that would be fixed including the kitchen floor. We had no choice but to move in with the carpets not replaced we already gave our notice. The windows were never fixed so you could not see outside. The kitchen floor was never sealed so it fell apart on the first floor wash. They gave us a bucket of sealer to do it ourselves. I left the apartment in 2011 because of a car accident and Tracy new this. I soon became divorced. They are trying to collect for the carpets windows and floor stating I was there until 2014. They turned my account over to Hunter Warfield and for three years have been destroying my credit for the summer of 2200. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Attleboro, Massachusetts Attorneys General: Forest properties Pawtucket, Rhode Island

45, Report #1391951

Aug 11 2017
AirServ Corp.. Calista...works in D terminal day shift manager who called me a run away Nigerian and refused to pay me after I reported them...for me being attacked and sent out on deck without clearance 3 times... Victoria in payroll..Saundra HR Management.. The female trainer who didn't train well and yelled at me with serious issues ..Nick Cater .supervisor whom sexually harrased us on first day.. American Airlines staff that mocked us in B terminal for geting paid to not do anything they said in other harsh words.. MaryAnn Dispater whom discriminated ..over worked me and refused to give me a. Break along with Sarah.. Dispatcher and management.. Ralph..supervisor whom played both sides... Discrimination..refused to pay..sexual harrasment..retaliation Irving Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Civil Rights Violators: AirServ Corp Irving , Texas

46, Report #1391909

Aug 10 2017
Health Insurance Innovations First Health - David I called for information on Medical Insurance. I was NOT given a true and clear of what was included i this policy. I was informed that it was medical insurance and would cover just about everthing. I just asked about a policy that was simple and any doctor or hospital would accept this coverage. I know now that I have been Ripped-Off big time I am struggling with a lot of sad experiences and for someone knowingly RRips me off is sad! They said Hollywood, Florida Nationwide, David, Holloywood, Florida Author: Honey Grove, Texas Sales People: Health Insurance Innovations Nationwide

Aug 10 2017
iXcel Health Specialists Ordered an introductory offer at $4.95 to be TRIED first, then charged after I INFORM them in time that I LIKED it 89.95 after a longer period of time. They charged me both charges on the SAME EXACT DAY AUGUST 9 2017. This Was not fair nor what I wanted as I did not even try the product yet. I want to return it and the address and email are false. Now I am charged all this money for a product I have not even agreed to nor want. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Alternative Health: iXcel Health Specialists Mooresville, North Carolina

Aug 10 2017
Locations Commercial Real State Convicted Identity thief employed and access to personal data Farmington Hills Michigan Author: Michigan Realtors: Locations Commercial Real State Farmington Hills, Michigan

Aug 09 2017
Hassan Charmichael He made me pay twice by scamming me a total of $540. When the first payment was made, he claimed that he could not provide the results without the hash but din tell me before, and said that he was doing me a favour by hacking me 3 accounts with the price of 1, he has not not even hacked 1 account for me. When he asked for the payment again, i said not a single account was hacked and he said that he only want to give the results, and have been answering friendly all the while, also said that plz he has done enough work which was worth the first payment. Once the 2nd payment was made, he stopped replying no matter how many msgs were sent. The scumbag wasted my hard earned money, time and energy as well when i could actually contact some1 more worthy. Find that rascal and give my money back !!! Internet
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Hassan Charmichael Internet

Aug 09 2017
First American Exchange Company, Michelle Mautz Rude, Unprofessional, dishonest, lacking skills. San Jose California Author: Costa Mesa, California Employees: First American Exchange Company San Jose, California