Your Search | first data

Aug 17 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Go to Urgent Care , Colleyville,  Texas Author: tyler, Texas Clinics: First Choice Emergency Room , Colleyville, TX , Texas

Aug 17 2016
FIRST STEPS ACADEMY, LLC Sara Priest, Sara Cunningham Company and owner are financially irresponsible and doesn't pay bills! SUMNER Washington Author: Puyallup, Washington Child Daycare: FIRST STEPS ACADEMY, LLC SUMNER, Washington

Aug 16 2016
JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE MICHEAL? THAT I WAS PRE APPROVED FOR A LOAN CHICAGO Illinois Author: MARION, Indiana Liars: JOHN SMITH FIRST CASH ADVANCE CHICAGO, Illinois

Aug 16 2016
Public storage I have automatic payment every month except July and August my check comes on the first and payment comes out on the third I am on a fixed income West paterson New Jersey Author: Woodland park park, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Public storage West paterson, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Verizon wireless data ripoff Verizon wireless data ripoff scam Verizon wireless ripping off every customer with ridiculous overages Nationwide Nationwide No way Author: Clermont, Florida Sales People: Verizon wireless data ripoff Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Broker Price Opinion or First Valuation.com or BrokerPriceOpinion.com If you like to work for FREE work for BrokerPriceOpinion.com or FirstValuation.com 8700 Turnpike Dr, Suite 300, Westminster, CO 80031 Nationwide Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Realtors: Broker Price Opinion Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
law offices of Stuart Dumas STUART DUMAS lied,made false promises,bad advice and very bad represantation.and led my fiance right into a conviction that should never even had made it to trial in the first place. all of los angeles county and the sfv California Author: Sherman oaks, California Attorneys & Legal Services: law offices of Stuart Dumas west hollywood, California

Aug 15 2016
First Federal Credit Control Trying to collect for hospital bills that were covered by Workman's compensation when I was permanently disabled from a work accident that left me with a traumatic brain injury and concussion syndrome with nonrestrictive migraines which requires me to have 24/7 care.Cleveland Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Collection Agencies: First Federal Credit Control Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 15 2016
U. S. Beef Too much inventory and they wanted me to make a deal Minneapolis Minnesota
U.S. Beef wants to make things right Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Personal Services: US Beef Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
House Data Online Check your credit/debit card charges! Internet Author: Kenmore, Washington Realtors: House Data Online Internet

Aug 15 2016
Investors United Paid 5k for online schooling after i finished they just wanted me to sign me up for another 5k. I didnt even benefit from the first 5k. Baltimore Maryland A+ Rated, and Still the Only Brick and Mortar School for REI Author: Alabama Business Consulting: Investors United Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 12 2016
Lincoln heritage life imsurance 1991 They tricked me (beneficiary) and my fiance(dead now)..into getting this stupid policy where we were promised that after signing id be insured if my fiance passed WITHIN the first year.. unfortunately he passed the 4 month after we signed up for this life insurance. Well they switched what they sayd in person to us when we signed and sayd the policy would only cover me if he passed AFTER the first year.My fiance was disabled and couldnt read or write well and I was uneducated .i feel we got tooken advantage of .now i lost my home for i was unable to pay off my bills etc. Because i wasnt prepared for none of this Fresno.ca California Author: LEMOORE, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Lincoln heritage life imsurance Nationwide

38, Report #1322096

Aug 12 2016
Attractive Yorkies Ndikul Mackenzie He sale puppies and ask for the money first and then you don't hear from him anymore. So you loose your and you don't get the dog. Baltmore Maryland Author: SAINT ALBANS, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Attractive Yorkies Internet

39, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas

40, Report #1322037

Aug 11 2016
good timez smoke shop hi i purchased a kangertech topbox mini for the price of 109.99$ and the pen is defective from the first date of purchase of 8/4/2016 the tank leaked and as of 8/10/2016 the battery conductor broke the pen is defective and the owner refuses to do anything tampa Florida The problem was solved Author: tampa, Florida Smoke Shops: good timez smoke shop tampa,

41, Report #1322027

Aug 11 2016
First Valuation brokerpriceopinion.com Dishonest, Doesn't Pay, Do Not Accept BPO, Deceptive Business Practices, Blatant Lies Westminster Colorado Author: Moreno Valley, California Realtors: First Valuation Westminster , Colorado

42, Report #1321915

Aug 11 2016
First Premier Bank/Sioux Waived Annual Fee to keep me from canceling Card and then charged late fees on it and put a missed payment on my credit report. Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: First Premier Bank/Sioux Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Aug 10 2016
First Residential Las Vegas Josh RosenJannelle Fuhrmann SHELL GAME FINES AND BILLING North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Companies: First Residential Las Vegas North Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 10 2016
GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK / A.I.M. Group Inc. RIP OFF ARTIST / STEALS BUSINESS AND PERSONAL DATA / GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK / A.I.M. Group Inc. London, UK
Author: New York , New York Consulting: GUY BABCOCK / QUARTERMAIN & COMPANY LTD / GUY SANDERSON BABCOCK London,

Aug 09 2016
First Class Whitening charged me the $94.00 Again after I canceled the account & already fefumded $56.00 back to me after the first time Internet Author: Evansville, Wyoming Dental Services: First Class Whitening Internet

Aug 09 2016
BOFI Federal Bank De Marcus Green, Cristina White & Mark Wilson. I was contacted for the first time by a man calling himself Mark Wilson on July 21, 2016. He had a heavy middle Eastern accent. Mr. Wilson informed me that he saw on-line that I had had been previously denied several loans. He added/explained that he could offer me a loan for $3000. If I purchased an i-Tunes card and put $399 Washington, DC Dist of Columbia Author: Waco, Texas Loans: BOFI Federal Bank Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia

Aug 09 2016
EZSmallClaim.com? More like EZRipOff.com. I was pretty lucky to have caught on to these guys, well, within the first few days anyway. I filed my case on their site and I had questions and they had a chat button. Well, during the chat something just did n Bait and switch, fraud San Diego California
FOX NEWS OVER THIS STORY Author: Sacramento, California Attorneys & Legal Services: EZSmallClaim.com San Diego, California

Aug 09 2016
Home Owners Data Robin Evans of Homeowners Data Ripped Off by Homeowners Data and Robin Evans is a SCAM Artist Van Nuys California Author: Dallas, Texas Customer Leads: Home Owners Data Van Nuys, California

Aug 09 2016
Lorex CCTV Marcelo VERY POOR Customer Service I PURCHASED THE LOREX SYSTEM FROM Costco and added cameras to the system directly from Lorex. First once purchased, unless you are prepared to scrap all the working Lorex components, YOU HAVE TO ADD ONLY LOREX add ons. Second the customer service is horrible. Toronto ONtario Author: bedminster, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Lorex CCTV Toronto ONtario

Aug 09 2016
TallOptionss Joshua Wilner, Ruth Caspi. dont fall victim. appears promising until you attempt to make first withdrawal then you realize they are a scam, they are not going to pay you and they squandered your initial investment ... if you even get to that point. Author: Ohio Investment Brokers: TallOptionss