Your Search | first data

Jul 12 2014
Vine Vera Employee's first name was Javoni. Javoni said he was the owner and that he would give me a 90 day guarentee on this product. Hand written on top of receipts! Convincing me there was no risk because they stand behind their product. Went to return it and they said NO because it had been used. I reported them to the mall manager at Rimrock Mall Billings Montana. They have had numerous complaints I am told. Casper Wyoming Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Vine Vera Casper , Wyoming

Jul 12 2014
aiy property took my check and processed it early when the date on the was the third month and due to them doing so my account was overdrawn 72.00 and demand I pay on the first when I have always paid on the thrird of every month for the past 4 years. I am a retired vet and currantly recieving SSecurity and on a fixed income. I am going to deducted 72.00 off the rent for next month lakewood Ohio Author: lakewood, Ohio Internet: aiy property lakewood, Ohio

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
value point distribution Crystal Lee and Steve Winston First no delivery of $2,413.00 Hot Tub. Wait 8 months for promised refund then the refund check bounced! Mill Valley California Author: Keaau, Hawaii Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: value point distribution Mill Valley, California

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Tony Griffi handsongolfconsulting.com lie untruthful deceiving fraudulent secretive unprofessional ripoff disaster lunatic Camlachie, Ontario
Author: Sarnia, Ontario Golf Courses: Tony Griffi Camlachie, Ontario

Jul 10 2014
First Choice Emergency Room - Billing First Choice Hidden Massive Charge Dallas Texas Author: Austin, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Consumer Cellular Cellphone company endorsed by AARP advertises on TV first 30 days service is free. When you turn off before 30 days, doesn't honor advertised information Nationwide Author: Valparaiso, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Viaguard Accu Metrics Hello I've also contacted this company regarding non invasive prenatal test. First off let me say the staff is extremely RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! Harvey was the first point of contact at he comes off like he cares and is wiling to do anything to get the test material out you with no problem. Ontario, Canada Author: Boston, Massachusetts Liars: Viaguard Accu Metrics Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Superior Protection Plan First Automotive Protection Corp Said to me calapiers would be covered then told repair shop they would not cover repair Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Superior Protection Plan Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 10 2014
Blanche A Temple - High Falls, NY Blanche Temple, Blanche A. Temple, Blanche Adelaide Temple, Blanche Temple, First Student Lousy Manager, Thief, Worst Manager Ever, First Student, Inc. High Falls, Kingston, NY New York
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Blanche A Temple - High Falls, NY High Falls, New York

Jul 10 2014
LicenseDirect.com webutation Not Reliable Data, Will Not Correct, Philippine Company Manilla Internet Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: LicenseDirect.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
mylife.net mylife.net is a ripoff! I cancel my membership with them because they are ripping off people. I have been emailing them but they are not responding back to me. First of all I ordered products which I did not receive and I already got charged for it. I asked for a refund and no one got back to me. The second thing is I purchased convention tickets to attend in November of 2014 in California. I found out there is NO CONVENTION at that hotel they say they were going to have it at. I also asked for a refund for my ticket that I purchase for that event. Again NO RESPONSE Tamp Florida Author: Aiea, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: mylife.net Tampa, Florida

Jul 09 2014
Meta Bank Walmart Money Network, Money Network Prepaid Debit Card, First Data. Don't Count on Meta Bank/Money Network/First Data To Allow Access To Your Funds if Lost or Stolen. Atlanta Georgia Author: Redding, California Banks: Meta Bank Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Straight-Talk Tracfone Stole my old phone number two times in two days to new numbers. Unlimited data is not unlimited as advertised. The thirty day contract each month is foolish for those on fixed income. Before long your renewal comes before your check arrives and they will steal your number if late. Tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Tuscaloosa, , Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Straight-Talk Tuscaloosa, Alabama

Jul 08 2014
Silktex LLC REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Silktex LLC is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Silktex LLC implemented strategic changes to ensure customer satisfaction, focusing on green productions strategies. San Pedro California, Manila, Philipiness, Hang Zhou, China *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Silktex LLC pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Silktex, LLC. Silktex, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Producers: SilkTex LLC/Zane Giles Los Angeles, California

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Jul 08 2014
Flexable Hose Tristar Products,inc Because I did not purchase product from website there is no warranty. First time I used hose it burst. Wellington Connecticut Author: Coral Springs, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Flexable Hose Wellington, Connecticut

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
PDM.GROUP LLL Promised to make big money on Amizon with the advertisement they were supplying. Said I could make between $1,000 to 5,000 a month. Said that I would make 15% of everything sold on my site. When I had not received any money from Amizon, I wrote them, and with their appology I was told that a new advertisement campaign would be started. I talked to Amazon and was told that this was not true. I would not receive any money until my commissions reached $200. I feel that this is a major rip off, trying this first before I call my credit card company. Phoenix Arizona Author: louisville, Kentucky Advertising Agencies: PDM.GROUP LLL Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 07 2014
Dr.. Stephen Esses Dr. Esses BEWARE!!!!!! DO NOT LET DR. STEPHEN ESSES DO ANY SURGERY ON YOU. HE DID MAJOR BACK SURGERY ON ME AND MANY OTHERS I HAVE RUN INTO THAT DID NOT EVEN NEED SURGERY IN THE FIRST PLACE. DR. STEPHEN ESSES HAS RUINED MY LIFE AND COMPLETLY SCREWED UP THE SURGERY HE PERFORMED ON ME. ONCE AGAIN DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN FOR ANY REASON. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR IF YOU NEED AN ATTORNEY TO HELP IF HE HAS HARMED YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW? Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Personal Services: Dr.. Stephen Esses Houston, Texas

Jul 07 2014
FIRST AMERICAN TAX AND STUDENT LOANS ALLAIN MELLUL ARTHUR AND ERIC DINOV BRANDON REISMAN MATT BEIR AMI BLUMENAUER IRA SCHWARTZ STUDENT LOAN CONSOLIDATION CHICAGO Illinois Author: palm beach gardens, Florida Credit & Debt Services: FIRST AMERICAN TAX AND STUDENT LOANS CHICAGO, Illinois

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC