Your Search | first data

Sep 16 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today. *UPDATE: FindMyCompany.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. FindMyCompany.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York, New York Internet Marketing Companies: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Internet

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Nations First Office repair Avoid National Firsr-Rip Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Nations First Office repair Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 15 2016
FindMyCompany.com RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: FindMyCompany.com is dedicated to customer satisfaction. FindMyCompany.com brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. FindMyCompany.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: FindMyCompany.com Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 15 2016
Chase Bank Jamie Diamon MY NAME IS STEPHANIE RESA. I HAD AN OPEN ACCOUNT WITH CHASE BANK AT FIRST EVERYTHING WAS OK AND ON POINT THEN THINGS BEGAN TO GET AWKWARD FIRST I DIDN'T NOTICE THE CORUPPTED LITTLE SCEMES. VISALIA CALIFORNIA AND NATION WIDE Nationwide Go to the FTC.gov website and look up ID theft Author: Forsyth , Montana Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Mercari Inc This company mercari I buy and sale many items and the first time I sold and item the rules and regulations is if a buyer purchase a item you print and ship the item so I did I print ship the item to the buyer so day later it's in process ship to town and mercari say it's cancel San Francisco California
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Mercari Inc San Francisco , California

Sep 14 2016
FUTURISM TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD FUTURISMIMBC.COM, FUTURISMTECHNOLOGIES.COM, FUTURISM TECHNOLOGIES INDIA FUTURISM TECHNOLOGIES USA Futurism Technologies accused of stealing client data Pune New Jersey Author: CARLSBAD, California Internet Fraud: FUTURISM TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet

Sep 12 2016
Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Friedman Law Associates with and without the P.C. Lee Friedman and Donald Berman and Steve and Patty and Shawna and Michelle and Arasi and Barbara have all emailed me using their first and last name in the email address before FriedmanLawAssociates.com Loan Mod Scam. Internet Author: Dade City, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Friedman Law Associates, P.C. Internet

Sep 12 2016
Dr. Michael K. Obeng REVIEW: MiKO Plastic Surgery’s dedication to superior and world class customer satisfaction. MiKO Plastic Surgery, Dr. Michael K. Obeng’s past and current approach to business is focused and committed towards providing the highest quality and best experience possible throughout the entire process from consultation to post operation, leaving patients feeling cherished like royalty and family. *UPDATE: MiKO Plastic Surgery pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member’s business. MiKO Plastic Surgery is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Notice of Lawsuit & Arizona Subpoena Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Michael K. Obeng, MiKO Plastic Surgery 100% customer satisfaction. Award winning surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery of aging face, neck, breast, body, trunk, extremities, genitalia, and transgender procedures. MiKO Plastic Surgery’s mission is forming lasting relationships with clients become the number one plastic surgery office in Los Angeles. Achieving this by providing Beverly Hills, California

Sep 12 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Sep 12 2016
Ken Michaels MortgageMakeover; RadioKen productions Con Man and Inveterate Liar 27525 Newhall Ranch Road, #9, Valencia CA 91355 CA What is the Rellivance Mr. M? Author: Van Nuys, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ken Michaels Internet

Sep 09 2016
Awnings New York Henry Mike's Awning Steven Levy Jacob Levy Guy's a scammer - promised to install a fence, keeps pushing back week after week citing delays. Very responsive but all lies. Was supposed to install my fence in the middle of August 2016, It's the 9th of September and all I get is more excuses. First its, they're too busy and the installer hasn't had a chance and they couldn't install my fence, then it's they couldn't do it for another reason. They also required a 50% deposit so I lost out of $3K for the fence but good thing I gave some of it through PayPal so hopefully I can recoup some of it. Brooklyn New York Author: WHITESTONE, New York Building Services: Awnings New York Brooklyn, New York

Sep 08 2016
HomeSmart Real Estate co. Julie Kwan Chao Agent took full advantage of a single women, first time buyer from foreign country Los Angeles California
HomeSmart - Julie Kwan Chao- Took advantage of first time buyer, Single women, who came from foreign country Author: Los Angeles, California Realtors: HomeSmart Real Estate co. Nationwide

Sep 08 2016
Car Castle when we bought our car we were promised that we would get one free car wash per month for every month that we owned the car. They honored that for the first two years, but then in year 3 they said it was only a two year promise. Fullerton, California Author: Fullerton, California Car Washes: Car Castle Fullerton, CA , California

Sep 08 2016
J and B West Roofing Roof leaked after the first year due to improper vents. La Porte Indiana Author: Michigan city, Indiana Roofing Companies: J and B West Roofing La Porte, Indiana

Sep 08 2016
first cash advance (Chicago ) Internet Author: edmond , Oklahoma Accounting: first cash advance (Chicago ) Internet

Sep 08 2016
Jason B. Diamond, M.D. REVIEW: Jason B. Diamond, M.D. has an ongoing commitment to total patient satisfaction. Dr. Diamond’s past and current approach to his practice is focused on providing the highest quality of care to his patients *UPDATE: Dr. Jason B. Diamond – The Diamond Face Institute pledges his commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Jason B. Diamond recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I just wanted to share my dissapointing story Author: New York, New York Plastic Surgeons: Jason B. Diamond, M.D., F.A.C.S. TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ … businesses you can trust. Dr. Diamond, highly skilled surgeon dedicated to total safety, comfort, satisfaction of patients. From first meeting to last post-op check-up, Dr. Diamond continues to exceed expectations due to attention to detail, friendly bedside manner, & excellent work. “Known for high quality” Beverly Hills, New York, Dubai, California

Sep 08 2016
LightlnTheBox I bought some items at their webshob , it said 3-4 buisness day of delivery , and i ordered it 1 september , it still havent left the company in china yet. They dont take people seriously , This is the second time i ordered items from them , and it happend the first time to , i wanted to give them a second chance but i dont think they will be better . Author: oslo, Customer: LightlnTheBox Internet

Sep 07 2016
AFC Home Club Craig PowellAmerica's First Choice Home ClubPersonal Account Representative866.242.0629 Ext 8707678.389.8707 (direct line)1337 Canton Rd. Suite BMarietta, GA 30066craig@afchomeclub.com Cancellation Policy is a lie. Marietta Georgia Author: Hercules, California Advertising / Deceptive: AFC Home Club Marietta, Georgia

Sep 07 2016
Joel Peterson Shawn Peterson Scam Leads Do not do business with Woodland Hills Internet Provided with Data Author: Edgewood, Maryland Insurance Companies: Joel Peterson Internet

Sep 06 2016
First Nations Credit, LLC Tom Voli, President This man is rude and obnoxious, on my last payment they tack on an added fee of $50. Fort Myers Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Nations Credit, LLC Fort Myers, Florida

Sep 06 2016
Green Link I first look up the company on line and then went to see what people thought of it. A number of people said it was a ripe off company. What they actually do is draw you in with false advertising and in my case a promise to wire money directly into my account with an interest rate of 5.49%. This was a bunch of bull. When I said I had read what people had said and that I was only interest in a loan, they told me not to apply. It's a scam! Internet Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Commerical Lending Brokers: Green Link Internet

Sep 06 2016
Straux Rejuvenation Straux Charged me for two surgeries and only one was performed , also the first surgery was botched Lauderhill Florida Author: WEST PALM BEACH, Florida Questionable Activities: Straux Rejuvenation Lauderhill , Florida