Your Search | first house financial

Jan 09 2017
rooms to go assurance financial company being charged 3times what item is worth without being told in begining and refuse to take early payoff atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: rooms to go atlanta, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC Website was HighClassGifts.com (website no longer exists) Their ad appeared on my Facebook newsfeed. I ordered two activity/food trays for children's car seats. The payment came out of my account immediately on 11/24/16. I tried to contact them by email and had no response. When I went to their website, it no longer exists. I went to my bank the first week of January and filed a complaint. The $49.98 that I was charged has been returned to my account. Internet Author: Harrison, , Ohio Attorney Generals: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 09 2017
Mark Anthony Owenby- Provided falsified bank documents to show he is a HNWI Griffin Georgia  Author: Texas Financial Services: Mark Anthony Owenby Griffin, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
Club Metro Newark ABC Financial WHY KEEP BILLING ME IF MEMBERSHIP IS DONE/CANCELLED Newark New Jersey Author: New york, New York Collection Agency's: Club Metro Newark Newark, New Jersey

Jan 09 2017
PPRO FINANCIAL / VIABUY PREPAID MASTERCARD Viabuy has Blocked my Funds - No assistance or reply to remedy situation Internet Insulting Author: Alabama Financial Services: PPRO FINANCIAL / VIABUY Internet

Jan 09 2017
RTS Financial Group Lied, Stole, Misrepresented, Advertised here on RipoffReport Vancouver Washington Author: Maine Collection Agency's: RTS Financial Group Vancouver, Washington

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 08 2017
Jordan Newsome Freedom AcceptanceCustomer Financial Services This company is reported as two different names on my credit report. When asked to render a payment, there is no way to find the information online because there are more than one company names. Norfolk Virginia Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Services: Jordan Newsome Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 08 2017
Tara Shows Springleaf Financial ServicesWilkinson Law Firm, P.C. Tara took my account to court and lied as if I did not communicate nor attempt to repay my debt which was only about 2 months behind. She repeatedly ignores my questions, is inappropriate and falsely represented my disability while in court without my presence in order to win. Flowood Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Financial Services: Tara Shows Flowood, Mississippi

Jan 08 2017
Johnson Mark , LLc Person with same first and last name ambulance bill I was charged for and garnishee my money Sandy Utah Author: Junction City, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Johnson Mark , LLc Sandy, Oregon

Jan 08 2017
Elan Financial Services Gulf Coast Community Federal Credit Union Personal Credit Card Didn't release my funds in a timely manner; therefore, accrued more interest. Saint Louis Missouri Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Credit Card Processing Companies: Elan Financial Services Saint Louis, Missouri

Jan 07 2017
Student Financial Aid USA Anaheim Hills California Author: Long Beach, California Corrupt Companies: Student Financial Aid USA Anaheim Hills, California

Jan 07 2017
Kaveh Mehranvar Kaveh Currency Exchange Reza Toghraei Ali ziloubaf,... targeting investors from Iran with promising to wire their money to Canada fast DON NOT TRUST him Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Financial Services: Kaveh Mehranvar Toronto, Ontario

Jan 07 2017
Hallmark Financial David Hall Claims to be or represent an investor for start-up companies. Perhaps offers loans too. Britain Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Financial Services: Internet

Jan 07 2017
First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Worst service ever national Nationwide Author: Texas Warranty Companies: First American Home Buyer Protection Corporation Nationwide

Jan 07 2017
Tharawat Holding Wasaia Group MBD Asset Managers Further Gale Fraud Switzerland Luxembourg Abu Dhabi
Michael Gale Fraud Criminal Author: Yukon Financial Services: Tharawat Holding Internet

Jan 06 2017
Emporium.com Placed order December 1, 2016 as of 1-05-2017 no order. Called CS 26 times ( could not get answer) emailed 30 time ( still could not get answer. Showed up for Christmas with no gifts because of these people. Called asked for Supervisor, was told that they could not come to phone. I finally emailed and cancelled order 01-05-2017. was told in email to call the number. they kept disconnecting me. A few minutes after I tried calling, they sent me a text stating that I had a past due amount of 54.70. This needs to stop!! I have kept all proof of the emails and phone calls... and I will be prosecuting for the fraudulent activity that they are pulling on people. Los Angeles, California Internet Response from Emporium Author: ontario, California Financial Services: Emporium.com Internet

Jan 05 2017
JT Bryant JT Bryant Financial From the beginning he had a ad on Craigslist stating he was a financial advisor that would take over car payment to get people out of the bind they are in & fix their credit,he even does a bill of sale to make it look legit & takes off with the vehicle & never looks back, Texas
Author: Lubbock, Texas Financial Services: JT Bryant Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Westlakes Auto Financial When you see Westlakes Financial, RUN Los Angeles, California Like Mother..Like Son? Author: Colonial Beach, Virginia Auto Dealers: Westlakes Auto Financial california

Jan 05 2017
Central Payment A TSYS Joint Venture; First National Bank of Omaha; CENTRAL PAYMENT AND THEY'RE REPRESENTATIVES JASON STEPHENS ARE DISHONEST, RIPOFFS AND EMBEZZLERS San Rafael California Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment San Rafael, California

Jan 05 2017
US Business Lending Melbourne Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: US Business Lending Melbourne, Florida

Jan 05 2017
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidence… confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
BOB EATON is Associated with PSA DNA Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, 100% lifetime guarantee of authenticity. RR Autograph Auctions, is America’s Premiere Autograph Auction House Amherst, New Hampshire

Jan 05 2017
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION POOR OR IMPROPER HANDLING OR SERVICING OF CUSTOMER ACCOUNT ISSUES SOUTHFIELD TENNESSEE Sounds Like Author: memphis, Tennessee Auto Towing: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE CORPORATION SOUTHFIELD,

Jan 05 2017
AAA ENGINES Saved money at first and the paid enough to buy a new motor Laytonville California Author: Willmar, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: AAA ENGINES Internet

Jan 04 2017
Transport Connection I filled out a form to get an auto shipping quote and the website must have provided my info to this company along with about ten others. I simply told them not to call me again. Instead of just letting it go they called me back two more times. The first time they screamed at me and called me expletives, and the second time called me a f88888g fag88t. All this just for asking them not to call me again… Boca Raton Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, , Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Transport Connection Boca Raton, Florida