Your Search | first liberty financial

Oct 06 2015
Tuition Management Systems Pulled money out my account without permission RI and OH Author: Wauconda , Illinois Financial Education: Tuition Management Systems Internet

Oct 06 2015
Leaf Capital Funding, LLC Fraudulant Charges Moberly Missouri Send them a certified letter Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: Leaf Capital Funding, LLC Moberly, Missouri

Oct 06 2015
Your Domain SolutionsLLC Joe Martenelli, WF Holding, Financial, LLC Internet Crime Goodyear California Author: Stockton, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Your Domain SolutionsLLC Goodyear, California

Oct 06 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel advantage network Tri-state financial Sundance Vacations lied about their services and failed to mention a cancellation procedure Parsippanny New Jersey Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Parsippanny, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
Alina lin, Aihong Zheng. Hongkong Global-Export Co., Limited I order a cellphone from them but didnt get it or havent gotten it yet. Although i got a package from someone in China but its not the one i ordered. At first communication is good but since last week. I havent received any replies. They are fast on getting the money thou. They cant give a tracking because of excuses after excuses. Zhonghang Road Futian District, Shenzhen China Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Alina lin Internet

Oct 06 2015
NATIONAL BANKCARD kept our money thousand oaks California Author: COQUILLE, Oregon Financial Services: NATIONAL BANKCARD thousand oaks, California

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 06 2015
Collins College Stole a military veteran's post 911 gi bill and money. Tempe Arizona Author: Palm bay, Florida Financial Education: Collins College Tempe, Arizona

Oct 06 2015
The Talaton Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Talaton Group, LLC client's experience, is to always convey an advocacy to our client, & to consistently deliver an exceptional experience before, during, and after a sale is made.. *UPDATE: The Talaton Group pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Talaton Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Financial Services: HERB TROTTER wheaton, Illinois

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
First Extended Service Corporation Portfolio Fraud refusal to honor agreement refusal to do what i paid for Chicago Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Kaplan University Education and financial scam! Davenport Iowa Author: Crestwood, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
NCO Financial Systems, Inc They call my phone several times and insist I owe money I know I've paid off from 2009. I just want them to stop calling me Horsham Pennsylvania Author: Boston, Massachusetts Collection Agencies: NCO Financial Systems, Inc Horsham, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2015
07:09 AM Adrian Murphy education trading financial New York, NY 10005 New York Author: Florida Financial Education: New York, NY 10005, New York

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 03 2015
Centurylink superviser Mildred. Very Rude and ucoopertive. Orderd ph and internet only 61.50 get first bill of Lake Placid, Florida Author: Lake placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Centurylink Florida

Oct 03 2015
Whetstone partners, Miami E title auto loan I signed I document that I was not allowed to read from a tablet phone owned by a third party Miami Florida Author: Vero beach, Florida Financial Services: Whetstone partners, Miami Florida

Oct 03 2015
Prism Career Institute UNSCRUPILOUS FINANCIAL. AID RIP OFF! Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prism Career Institute Pennsylvania

Oct 03 2015
Grants department William Schneider Ryan Smith Promised i would get $7800 in free grant money and i sent them $520.00 and Never seen a dime of that money. Atlanta Georgia Author: Festus , Missouri Financial Services: Grants department Georgia

Oct 03 2015
ALEX MOGLIA AND ASSOCIATES Alex Moglia Alex Moglia is a crook Schaumburg Illinois
Author: San Francisco, California Financial Services: ALEX MOGLIA AND ASSOCIATES Schaumburg, Illinois

Oct 02 2015
Beneke Financial Group Advertised student tuition loan program that was never really available for my school. San Antonio Texas Author: Other Loan Brokers: Beneke Financial Group San Antonio, Texas

Oct 02 2015
Kerns and Associates Jeannie Kerns Scammed Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Financial Services: Kerns and Associates nationwide

Oct 02 2015
My Venture Nation James Jones Thief, Liar and Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: My Venture Nation Las Vegas, Navada