Your Search | first liberty financial

Jun 28 2016
Secret Serums I responded to a free trial offer from Secret Serums. The free trial for the first 30 days. NOT TRUE. I got a charge immediately after 15 days instead of 30 days. They also said that I could not return if thwe package was opened. I called to cancel the order and they said they coiuld not. My charge account immediately. This company is a rip off. Lewiston Massachusetts Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Healthcare Centers: Secret Serums Lewiston, Massachusetts

Jun 28 2016
Westlake Financial Worst individual consumer experience of my life!!!! Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Loans: Westlake Financial Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Ed Financial The stole money from me. They took payment after I closed my account. Then, they had the gaul to say it would take up to 30 days to return my money Knoxville Tennessee Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Loans: Ed Financial Internet

Jun 28 2016
Turo Rent a Car They offer 25$ OFF on first time, but they over charged me, plus I talked over the phone to their customer support from India, and they made me choose another car, telling me that they were going to waive that cancellation fee but they did not! Be careful, I won't use this anymore. Seattle WA
Author: Los Angeles, California Auto & Truck Rental: Turo Rent a Car

Jun 28 2016
Blackbird Industries Inc. I returned a Johnson 90 HP power head for warranty repair, and was told that all four pistons were bad and he wouldn't warranty it. When I first got the power head back from Mike Demayo my mechanic stated that there were no serial numbers on the block I got back from them West Sunbury Pennsylvania Author: port orchard, Washington Customer: Blackbird Industries Inc. West Sunbury, Pennsylvania

Jun 28 2016
Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Trend financial and Toronto auto brokers warning Toronto Ontario I understand your frustration but... Author: Toronto, Ontario Car Financing: Trend financial & Toronto Auto Brokers Toronto, Ontario

Jun 27 2016
Great Expressions Dental I had went there to get my braces put on. I came from Tx so I told him what the Ortha there. Had told me that needed to be done..He said he could line my jaw up with out breaking my jaw and moving it first.  Snellville Georgia Author: Monroe, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Ordered supplies the they want you to pay with I tunes card first red flag then nice woman Alice say I may get sugar pills in the background I here so I cancel my order then they refuse saying I must get the product before I came get refund way? Third red Wants I tunes gift cards for payment?!!! Pa, Nj ,-NY Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida Drugstores: Safeway pharmacy 24 shoppe Internet

Jun 27 2016
Daeus Financial Brandon Smith They put thousands of dollors on my credit cards my chase card and my discover card total 14923.80 without me knowing what for.I am mentally disabled and they took advantage of the situation without me knowing what they were doing. Palestine utah Author: Palestine, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Daeus Financial Internet

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

Jun 25 2016
Spruce Kilowatt Financial Paying for solar, system not producing, being charged by spruce/kilowatt financial and receive an Edison bill for $1882.11 Dallas Nationwide Author: Hemet, California Utility Companies: Spruce Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
Julian Duong Pacific Capital Leasing They approved me for a business loan 109000 but never funded they kept my first and last down payment never sent me the contract to sign! Santa Ana California
Pacific Capital Leasing Julian Duong Author: Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Julian Duong Santa Ana, California

Jun 25 2016
Blue trust loan Humming Bird financial taking money out of my account Hayward Wisconsin Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Blue trust loan Internet

Jun 25 2016
Rise Credit Continues to take money out of my account Texas Internet Author: Russellville, Alabama Financial Services: Rise Credit Internet

Jun 25 2016
IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD IMPEX TRADING SARL IMPEX TRADING INTERNATIONAL, HK WORLD DREAM INVESTMENT ACT MR. ABRAHAM JUNIOR NGOSSO, PRESIDENT AND CEO MR. MOOSA M AL WAHAIBI, MANAGING DIRECTOR MS. MOONA KAMASSI, CFO CONTRACT DEFAULT AND STOLEN FEES YAOUNDE, CAMEROON; OMAN; AND DUBAI YAOUNDE, CAMEROON AFRICA Author: California Financial Services: IMPEX TRADING COMPANY LTD Internet

Jun 25 2016
silver cloud finanical They have taken my money out of my checking account every two weeks after i paid back what i owed then i tried to call and let them know that my was paid and they said that i had to start paying $310.starting june the 15th,and they said maäm you dont understand you only paid for the processing fee.they started out taking $240.every two weeks in march for the $700.00 dollars i borrowed .i tried to call them back and they said call back later and hung up on me i left a message and they sent me a email stating that i need to send another $800.00 last tuesday,i just fill that they are ripping me offf. upper lake Califorina Author: Mt.Hope, Alabama Financial Services: silver cloud finanical Internet

Jun 25 2016
Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Has the American dream of home ownership become a nightmare? Chicago, Illinois Nationwide
Author: LONG BEACH, California Financial Services: Home Partners of America & Pathlight management Nationwide

Jun 25 2016
INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Achieve Gea LLC , MXPX Tech Co. LLC, Global Investment Group, INVX Global Realty LLC The head of this scam is the con artist name Aldo Nestor Marchena, a peruvian national, this thief is not alone he has partners in different countries of South America, Bolivia, Argentina, Belize and of course in PERU , where he works with MOISES URMAN BULLON a con artist with 74 years of experience, which I know his modis operandis, he rents expensive properties in posh neigbourghoods, he does not paid the rent, and make belived that he lives in wealth because he has his investments with a great banquer and financial adviser by the name of ALDO MARCHENA , this way he captures money, for the investments located in the USA, The con artist MOISES URMAN BULLOS takes about 20% Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: INVX GLOBAL PARTNERS LLC Miami,

Jun 24 2016
Aazam Moses International Financial Investment/Lending Company, Aazam Moses, Daniela Isaltina Alves, Darien Abraham, Darien Abraham Loan Company Fee for Loan Scam - take your fees, keep demanding more fees, never delivery loan brazil Internet Add Identity thiefs and harrassment Author: Centennial, Colorado Loans: Aazam Moses International Financial Investment/Lending Company Internet

Jun 23 2016
Leroy K Young Fixed income hedge fund Vanderbilt Bonds Carlsbad California Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: Leroy K Young Carlsbad, California

Jun 23 2016
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California I was an employee when I wrote the first Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

Jun 23 2016
US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank Pay $250 to register with Federal Reserve Bank in New York to receive grant money from them New York New York Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: US Treasury Federal Reserve Bank New York, New York

Jun 23 2016
Holmes Motors Holmes Motors The Easiest Way to Rip you off & have you Drive Praying! D'Iberville Mississippi Why no Inspection FIRST before buying? Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Car Financing: Holmes Motors D'Iberville, Mississippi

Jun 23 2016
EXCHANGER ZONE EXCHANGER-ZONE.COM SCAMMED ME!! BEWARE!!! [Ecurrency Exchanger - Exchangers Zone IS THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE] Author: HILLSIDE, New Jersey Financial Services: EXCHANGER ZONE Internet

Jun 23 2016
Snapcap.com comparecards.com stay away Charleston South Carolina Author: anchorage , Alaska Financial Services: Snapcap.com Charleston, South Carolina