Your Search | first life

Jul 23 2016
West Penn Power First Energy Corp Daily Outages, Unreliable Service, Destroying Appliances, No action being taken by West Penn Power Pittsburgh Pa Nationwide Author: Valencia, Pennsylvania Utility Companies: West Penn Power Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2016
Mass Mutal MassMutual Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company MassMutual Financial Group Mass Mutual 401k Income Reporting 1099R and Repayment. Questionalble activity and they dropped the ball. Nationwide Author: Virginia Financial Services: Mass Mutal Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Dave, First executive He told me I would be a driver for an escort and I needed to send $299 for membership that escorts,clients,and driver through western union whenever I wanted to work. Bagenaut, New Jersey Nationwide Author: Sound Beach, New York Chauffeurs: Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
Infinii commerce Yes it is scam! First of they attract you with photos from their Facebook page that they are earning 6 figures billions which is lie! Then when you get suck in to being a member you have to pay the cheapest is $49.99 a month it doesn't end there if you wa Scam Internet Author: Northville , Michigan Computer Marketing Companies: Infinii commerce Internet

Jul 23 2016
Life Time athletic Life time fitness (gym)etc misrepresentation of products (supplements ) garden city ny new york Author: Merrick , New York Health Spas: Life Time athletic NY

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
First advantage Inaccurate criminal background information Atlanta Georgia Author: Sheffield, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: First advantage Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2016
LG, Life is Good LG KNOWINGLY SELLS NEW DEFECTIVE TV'S, NO QUALITY CONTROL ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NEW JERSEY Author: Auburn, Alabama TVs & VCRs: LG ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
Ez auto rentals The cheated on me and put my life on risk by giving me an unsafe car Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Ez auto rentals Florida

Jul 22 2016
national street machine club i am a life member can noe a hold of anyone minnetonka Minnesota Author: Holt, Michigan Auto Clubs: national street machine club minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 22 2016
First Select Travel Susan and Xevier BEWARE! A corporate fax offered dream vacations at 4-star resorts not used by businesses. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Services: First Select Travel Internet

Jul 22 2016
Life Payment/Nick Parenti signed me up for multiple credit card leases and forged my name Nationwide Author: Highland Park, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: Life Payment/Nick Parenti Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Life Storage of Aliante RIPPED OFF No. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California Storage & Self Storage: Life Storage of Aliante No. Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 21 2016
zurvita zeal for life deceptive return/refund policy houston Texas Author: Brigham City, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: zurvita Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Real Estate Investor for Life Lied about their product saying they provided funding to purchase real estate when they did not. Sandy Utah Author: Largo, Florida Financial Education: Lincoln Institute of Financial Education Sandy, Utah

Jul 21 2016
PJ Trailers Randy and AJ in Warranty Dept Faulty brakes-replaced brake Actuator and brake lines in first six months now calipers are faulty now I told them I paid for new pads they won't pay for any thing and this is I high price trailer $22000.00 Sumner, TX Texas
Author: Sebring , Florida Trailers: PJ Trailers Sumner, TX , Texas

Jul 21 2016
First American Payment Systems Locked into a long term contract Nationwide Author: Meridian, Mississippi Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First American Payment Systems Nationwide

Jul 21 2016
Beauty Care Products Moon WellnessLong Life Product charged $93.59 for a product advertised at $5.99 and that I'd already paid for Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Oakland, California Supplemental Health Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Firt Step Recovery Cindy Bermea Woodford Not pleased with this First Step. My complaint is more toward the owner/founder- Cindy.Warren Ohio
First Step Recovery- Cindy Bermea Woodford unprofessional and rude Author: Florida Emergency Services: Firt Step Recovery Warren, Ohio

21, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Jul 21 2016
Chpitbullpups Made first payment to them. Said they shipped but kept asking for more money after the fact. Never shipped to me. Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Grasonville , Maryland Dog Breeders: Chpitbullpups Internet

Jul 21 2016
Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Legacy I purchase a truck from these people on July,2 2016 and I've only driven the car one good week and it keeps breaking down I can't get my money back nor an exchange for another vehicle , this is the worst experience in my life ever these clowns are a rip off and I pray that they are shut down soon Pelham Alabama Author: Bessemer, Alabama Auto Dealers: Legacy Auto Sales,llc Pelham,Alabama Pelham, Alabama

Jul 20 2016
Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Shower remodel nightmare! The project should have taken 4 days but actually lasted 4 months! The contractor sent a variety of crews. The first crew demo'd the old shower stall. The second crew fixed the mistakes of the first crew's mess. The crew installed the tile fine, but the grout job had to be redone twice. For each appointed time, the crew arrived late or didn't show at all. Another contractor evaluated our shower and he said it looks like the work of an amateur. We are filing a complaint with the Oregon CCB against Prestige. Look elsewhere, do NOT hire Prestige!! Portland Oregon Author: hillsboro, Oregon Home Improvements: Prestige Design & General Contracting Inc Portland, Oregon