Your Search | first life

Sep 17 2014
CG&L Photography Ethereal Photography, Courtney Gonzalez, Atlanta Life Photography Company took our money but never gave us our pictures. Always has excuses and always has different contact information Atlanta Georgia Author: Dacula, Georgia Photography: CG&L Photography Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 17 2014
Sugardaddyforme Jenna First of all this company is such a total Rip Off! Internet Author: Pa, Pennsylvania Dating Services: Sugardaddyforme Internet

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 17 2014
FIRST VALUATION SCAMMING ARTIST WORK WITHOUT PAY WESTMINSTER Colorado Author: Miami, Florida Realtors: FIRST VALUATION WESTMINSTER, Colorado

Sep 16 2014
Optimum one Health UCA NATIONAL FOUNDATION LIFE INSURANCE COMPNAY Consumers beware Optimum One Health care is not a real heal care, but A SCAM!!!! Addison, TX Nationwide Author: MARINA DEL REY, California Health Insurance: optimum one Health Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Peak Life Stupid me. I thought I was getting a sample. I feel I was tricked into authorizing monthly shipments. Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento, California Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Pennsylvania

Sep 16 2014
First Florida Notary Andrew ZimmerMr. Zimmer Took Credit card payment and will not return any of my 5 calls. Stole my money and disappeared. Hollywood Florida Internet
Author: Kissimmee, Florida Legal Services: First Florida Notary Internet

Sep 16 2014
pure green coffee cleanse PURE Garcinia Cambogia I saw a post on facebook with the duel weight loss break threw an It stated RISK FREE TRIAL which turned out to be a lie at first I just paid shipping an handling an two weeks later I checked my account an it was negative 175.00 dollars they charged me 87.50 for each bottle an the bank was unable to help because it was a risk free trial. I called an canceled an they even sent me conformation of the cancellation it was erased from my account history but returned 2 days later with the same amount missing so all together including shipping an handling I paid 186.00 dollars for these pills I thought were free chatsworth California Author: Pasadena, California Weightloss Programs: pure green coffee cleanse chatsworth, California

Sep 16 2014
international financial department /new apple financial management inc.Jeff Smith-claims agentJack Gabriell- promotion managerJODIE- signature on check from (Grand inc. P.O. Box 777 Minot ND 58702) Bank (First Western Bank and Trust Minot ND 58702) SCAM! Sent fake (cheque) for $4,450.00 for winning 9/4/14 Sweepstakes&Lottery draw P.o Box 5920 Windsor, Ontario CA Nationwide Author: clayton , Ohio Lottery: international financial department Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
Local Lighthouse REVIEW: Local Lighthouse dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Offering 90 Day Guarantee or we work for free service. Confident in Internet Marketing and SEO, full suite of services, placing businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Clients’ customers, prospects find websites on first page of Google, Yahoo, Bing, & many more. Local Lighthouse offers effective, premium services leading the way for next step in growing businesses.  Local Lighthouse receives a positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. 90 Day guarantee or work free service lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Local Lighthouse.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Local Lighthouse | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Lighthouse Internet Marketing expert works with every local or small business client to dominate local search engine results, improving overall online presence through strategic marketing. Local Lighthouse offers full suite of services to place businesses in local maps, organic search, & sponsored results online. Tustin, California

Sep 15 2014
Specialized Events, Inc. Women's Life and Style Expo, Inc, Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Inc, My Health and Wellness Expo, Inc scam artist, money grubbing Gold Canyon Arizona Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Questionable Activities: Specialized Events, Inc. Gold Canyon, Arizona

Sep 15 2014
ElitePay Global International Payment Services, Prime Pay Global, First Data, Northern Leasing Systems, Michael Salimbene trickery, deceitful tactics, false claims, bait & switch Henderson, Nevada Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Office Services: ElitePay Global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Mutual of Omaha United of Omaha Life InsuranceA Mutual of Omaha CompanyGroup Insurance Claims Management Will Not Pay on Short Term Disability Claims, Does Not Go by YOUR Doctors Advise but THEIR Panel! Omaha Nebraska Author: Centre, Alabama Health Insurance: Mutual of Omaha Omaha, Nebraska

Sep 15 2014
Burrow of Land Management BLM illegal confiscation of wild life Washington DC Washington Author: Alva, Florida Animal Abuse: Burrow of Land Management Washington DC, Washington

Sep 15 2014
elite pay global northern leasing first data This company is a Scam and they prey on small business! Salesman outright lied to us about the fees! I have proof! not sure where they are based from.came to me Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: elite pay global Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Pro dermagenix They charged $7 for product by sending trial first. This offer was made with Delta .then they charges 119 and 129 to send products that we have never asked and we have not given any authorization for these amounts.we have never seen any stipulation and rules either New york New York Author: Greer, South Carolina Beauty Salons: Pro dermagenix New york, New York

Sep 14 2014
Cougar Life difficult to unsubcribe, called to unsubcribe and was not taken care of. Internet Author: California Adult Web Site: Cougar Life Internet

Sep 14 2014
gregory thomas medical doctor in murray kentucky and ptl trucking lines i was told that i failed a pre employment urine test for ptl gregory thomas called me and his exact words were we found prescription drugs in your urine for cancer patients and aids patients i knew right then something i dont have aids or cancer my past urine screens speak for them selves also my doctor records i have never in my life failed a drug test until i came around these racist people and they refused to give me a copy of what was suppose to be found in my urine and that also went on my dac report and got me and my family highly highly upset i cant get a job to support my family because of this i want justice murray kentucky Author: cerro gordo, North Carolina Liars: PTL trucking Nationwide

Sep 13 2014
Kenleigh Farms Leigh Ann DuBois women is a complete nut case and threatsens your life Maryville tennessee
Author: Tennessee Blabber Mouth: Kenleigh Farms Maryville, Select State/Province

Sep 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia plus I responded to an ad on internet about Garcinia Cambogia plus where they offered a trial bottle for $4.95. I immediately called company to cancel any further orders. Three weeks later I get another bottle plus an invoice where they had charged my account for $49.90. Called company and they said the first item was for a trial of 14 days and after that I would be charged $49.90. It did not say that on the ad. Don't know what to do now Henderson Nevada Author: Magee, Mississippi Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia plus Select State/Province

Sep 12 2014
IMG International LLC Deaus Company, Business Coaching Department Fraud, manipulate, stole my money, put me in a financial hardship, ruin my life Utah Author: Gilbert, Arizona Tutoring: IMG International LLC Internet

Sep 12 2014
judge carol hanna Indiana county court house judge was paid off and a 6 yr old childs life abd safety was laughed at indiana Pennsylvania Author: shelocta, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: judge carol hanna indiana, Pennsylvania

Sep 12 2014
cydcor door to door sales can ruin your life miami Nationwide Author: miami , Florida Sales People: cydcor Nationwide

Sep 11 2014
Overton, Russel, Doerr, and Donovan LLP Real Good at Making life Miserable Clifton Park New York Author: Hague, New York Lawyers: Overton, Russel, Doerr, and Donovan LLP Clifton Park, New York

Sep 11 2014
Avalon Air and Heating LLC Told me They were from Google company and said they could put my company on the first page of google for a low yearly fee of $1050 a complete lie! irvine California Author: spring hill, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Avalon Air and Heating LLC irvine, California