Your Search | first life

Oct 28 2016
Lyon Marketing Group LLC Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Lyon Marketing Group LLC dedicated to developing, marketing, managing and launching models' and actors' careers. Lyon Marketing Group provides casting directors with the most professional and polished talent for hire. Lyon Marketing Group is dedicated to customers' satisfaction and take pride in catering to our talents needs, casting directors, and to all that hire LMG for any creative concept or project. Lyon Marketing Group knows that it can be nerve-wracking as a new face model or actor when starting in the entertainment industry; that is why Lyon Marketing Group LLC has opened its doors to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program so that their professional team could come into their business to observe and verify that Lyon Marketing Group is a legitimate trusted talent agency and business to hire for all your marketing needs. Lyon Marketing Group LLC has made a serious commitment to customer satisfaction and want all potential new faces and customers feel confident and secure when they choose Lyon Marketing Group LLC. Lyon Marketing Group's main mission is to “put the ethics back into the industry!”
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: Lyon Marketing Group LLC Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Lyon Marketing Group in the heart of Port Warwick; Newport News, VA, Lyon Marketing Group LLC corporate office specializes in custom design and branding tools for models, actors, small businesses and everyone in between. Lyon Marketing Group’s goal is to bring your own personal brand or design concept to life with custom logo creation, specialized photography sessions, graphic design & more Newport News , Virginia

Oct 27 2016
I I signed up w Century Link. Got my first bill for 250 which was suppose to be for 110 a month. Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Cable TV: CenturyLink Nationwide

Oct 27 2016
First Insurance Co. of Hawaii FICOH FICOH refuses to settle and ignores me Honolulu Hawaii Author: Kailua Kona, Hawaii Insurance Agencies: First Insurance Co. of Hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
greenwood holdings they are calling my job and harassing me saying I owe money to their company which is false and they are threatening to send a sheriff to my house ...they have all my information and I'm scared for my life and information ..I never dealt with this company before and they keep harassing me Internet Author: edison, New Jersey Loans: greenwood u Internet

Oct 25 2016
Abbey Dental They say what you want to hear in order for you to pay cash for a service you may not have needed in b the first place. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Abbey Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 23 2016
Nicholas Davis He has multiple email accounts. On one of his email accounts ( he goes my This guy is a lying, deceiving, low life scumbag, who will take your money and run! East Orange New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Nicholas Davis East Orange , New Jersey

Oct 22 2016
Peak Life They wasnt to continue to use my credit card for purchases I don't want. I wrote them a letter to cancel all further correspondence. Aston, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Spokane, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Life Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Simply eyes Derma majic step 1, Essential beauty and health. 3830Valley Center Dr. San Diego,Ca.92130 or New Life Skin P. O. Box 35368 St. Petersburg, FL.33705 San Diego Ca. /St. Petersburg, FL. Ca./ Fla. Author: Middleton, Wisconsin Infomercial Rip-offs: Simply eyes St. Petersburg, Florida

Oct 21 2016
Ashley and chaz hawthorne are the mafia sending people to harass us and this latest stunt of her having her family move in to harass me and slander my good name pigs Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
11:52 AM Matt White binary option trader.............. took subscription money and never refunded after repeated requests Author: Garwood, New Jersey Financial Education: Internet

Oct 20 2016
Kube Marketing Inc Wine tastings: Kube Marketing owes me over $800 for wine tastings/demos done during first 6 months of 2016. Conifer Colorado Author: Orange Park, Florida Liquor & Wine Stores: Kube Marketing Inc Conifer, Colorado

Oct 19 2016
Direct Tv Promotion of 100.00 gift card to sgn up but then dont send it. First few times you call they say it takes a couple months, then they say it was mailed and then they say you were not elgible Nationwide Author: klamath falls, Oregon Cable TV: Direct Tv Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Paladin Auto Repair First time customer-Last time customer Port Richey Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Auto Repair Service: Paladin Auto Repair Port Richey, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Skin Noir Advertisement misleading, not clear. When called refused to credit. After insisting offered first 35%, then 50% (I got and account was cancelled) and last 75%. They tried to blame it on me not reading, said that a trial means it's a final sale. All reps tried to blame it all on me.  Santa Ana California Author: Miami, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Oct 18 2016
Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. (OPP) They are Harassing me with all these letters saying I've won all this money. But they want me to send them money at the same time. First it was $12.00 then it was $29.00, $9.00,$5.00. So on and so fourth. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: STAR TANNERY, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ North Kansas City , Missouri

Oct 17 2016
07:55 PM RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: is dedicated to customer satisfaction. brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Oct 17 2016
Windows For Life DFW Scott Graham,Tabitha Deal, Tabitha Graham Window Repair Scam in Dallas Fort Worth Fort Worth Texas
Update on business address Author: Dallas, Texas Builders & Contractors: Windows For Life DFW Fort Worth, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Legionnaire Insurance Trust AGIA, Life Insurance Company of North America Legionnaire Insurance Trust takes money from Dead People for Health Insurance Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Insurance Companies: Legionnaire Insurance Trust Internet

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 16 2016
legitpainmeds Michael Michael will act upfront at first-then take you for all he can Internet Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: legitpainmeds Internet

Oct 15 2016
Samsung Ruined my life. Nationwide Are you kidding? Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group I am a realtor that was solicited for advertising space in their magazine. Boca Raton Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Golf Life Magazine , Lifetime Publishing Group Boca Raton, Florida